What video games let you revisit areas from other games years later?

What video games let you revisit areas from other games years later?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-do-our-fingers-prune-when-wet-here-comes-the-science_us_55c8bf83e4b0923c12bd76ef
youtube.com/watch?v=IB7UIiG4fbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MGS4

>posed in pool
>thanks to white people genes and cold water, his dick is same size as baby spencer

sounds about right

Who was in the wrong here?
What the fuck was his problem?
Apologize.
Now that the dust has settled.
What did he mean by this?
Is he our guy?
LOL

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Second gen Pokemon
Ocarina of Time

>opening your eyes underwater

lol, enjoy your fucked eyesight

Was it autism?

portal 2

They put a real baby in a pool wtf?

The last video game character you played as is coming to kill you, the main character of the last kino you watched will defend you. HOW FUCKED ARE YOU?

You can't see his dick user.

Myst V, but it sucks

Why is this allowed?
Make a boy call it a girl.

AYOOO HOL UP

That was the most forced joke I've ever seen, I'm not even sure if it was a joke. I'm only replying because this post is just bizarre. Like literally, what did you mean by this?

Diablo 2 had ruined Tristram

So did Diablo 3 I guess but that one kinda sucked.

Gothic 2 and its very well done, too.

>Nirvana baby recreates iconic album cover 25 years later

That's actually pretty awesome.

You know swimming is instinctual, right?

Very young babies can swim very well and are not scared of water. They lose this ability at a few months of age.

Babies can swim. In utero they're suspended in amniotic fluid.

Good luck explaining that to the coroner

If he was black, he would have been shot for robbing a gas station years ago.

then y can't most black ppl swim?

rekt

Bioshock 2?

>In Utero

I just want you to know IM GOING TO FLIP SHIT WRUEUEEUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OF Cred Forums NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRERERERERERERERE PEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEP ARYRHRYRHRIYHRIHR

Really? That's the coolest shit ever.

He already did that 5 years ago. He will probably keep doing it every few years just to get clicks on some website for some quick buck.

Guy won a small lottery back then.

Blacks aren't people

>wearing shorts
RUINED

S-stop answering legitimately! Can't you see this is an offtopic memefest?

Nirvana is a shitty forced band only angsty teenagers like

Dead Space 2

probably a nignog

reported

>y
>ppl
>Not capitalizing properly
LOL U TK HM 2 DA BAR!?!?!

I'll be that monkey.

>not naked
>no dollar on a hook

fucking kids

Dark Souls III

where is the benis???

Who would win?
Just bought this, what am I in for/What should I expect?
You have 15 seconds..
What does Cred Forums think?
It's that time again

Nigger detected

this desu famallam
> muh gen x

Hey guys i found a picture i REALLY want to talk about, do you mind if i post it here and spend 20seconds thinking of a post that could almost qualify for a topic?

Not exactly years later, but Dead Space 2 did a good job with that.

That's now how it works user.

Further proof Nirvana is pure music Kino.

He kinda looks like Danny from GameGrumps

Dead Space 2
Dark Souls 3
Would Fallout New Vegas count? Or is that too far East?

Invisible War

Not years later but Dead Space 2, Ishimura was pretty cool

>wearing shorts
Epic fail.

>no dollar bill

Yeah. If you think about it, humans are sort of built to be dumb asses and fall into rivers.

Babies are pretty good about holding their breath and getting their heads above water. They aren't great at swimming but they can live long enough for mom to flip her shit and snatch the baby out of the river.

Also you can do this one at home. Fill the sink with cold water. Relax. Take your pulse. Write it down. Then bend over and stick your face in the sink of cold water. Take your pulse again. Your heart rate immediately slowed. This is to give you a chance to realize what's happening and make a plan before you start spending too much precious air before getting to the surface.

Also you know how your fingers get all prune-y when you spend time in water? It's a hell of a lot easier to grab slippery rocks when your fingers are all wrinkly like that.

Because they're from Africa where there aren't large bodies of water without things that will kill you inside.
That's why they cannot instinctively swim, because it's not instinctual for them at all.

WE

Borderlands 2

smallest baby dick on the planet

White people have a world record for biggest dick actually

>africa
>no bodies of water

the entire country is an archipelago

quit while your ahead, kid

DooM 2016 has an original DooM level hidden within each level

>africa
>country
user...

As well as physical strength and a ton of other cool shit.
>b-b-but i can go fast
Shut up, google.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRIDAY NIGHT MOTHAFUCKAS WHATCHA

>EATAN
>WATCHAN
>PLAYAN

>All those responses.
White people BTFO.

WUZ

of noble ancestry :^)

KANGZ

but all people originate from afreeca

KAAAANGZZZZ

Aren't most continents just really big islands?

How was the original album cover allowed to be released in the first place?

How is it not considered cheese pizza, especially in this day and age?

I genuinely enjoyed coming back to Anor Londo. Everybody didn't want to shutting themselves over it though being a rip off

at least he grew up to be a decent looking guy, imagine him trying to recreate that album cover if he was some 350lb goon

Go back to your contaminemt board stormwennie

What was his end game?

>I'm not going to react like everyone else I'm going to pretend to be above memes and jokes to make me sound intelligent!

you're not funny and belong here in this containment board. See you next post faggot

We have baby swimming sessions with parents in my country, don't know how popular these are elsewhere. You can usually take a picture with the baby diving etc.

butthurt nigger can't even swim lol!

AND

Nirvana is for rockist morons. Mediocrity.

I'd honestly rather not believe this because my dick tiny as fuck and I'd rather blame it on being white.

And how big is yours?

>Everybody didn't want to shutting themselves over it though being a rip off
im sorry what

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

scat fetishism

>Also you know how your fingers get all prune-y when you spend time in water? It's a hell of a lot easier to grab slippery rocks when your fingers are all wrinkly like that.

The jury's still out on that one, unfortunately.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-do-our-fingers-prune-when-wet-here-comes-the-science_us_55c8bf83e4b0923c12bd76ef

merde

Sound the alarms we have a couple of butthurt niggers. Fuck you Tyron.

Jak 2 did this really fucking well, I thought.

fuck off to Cred Forums

>contaminemt
>stormwennie
libshit intelligence, everyone

>game has X

18cm

How is it worse than listening to someone going "AYYUH NIGGUH FUG BITCHES" over a beat? Or FL Studio synths playing the same chords on repeat?

You have to have some serious inadequacy issues yourself to come up with this "joke".

What's the Cred Forumserdict?

DATS RITE

This thread is terrible, why do you get triggered so easily?

>tfw average penis
>Dad was the type to walk around the house naked after a shower
>Always be like "FUCK YEAH ILL BE HUGE"
>Stop growing
>Just average
>Figure it's because I was just a little kid so of course dad looked huge
>Recently comes to town to visit
>Hanging out with mom
>Dad walks from the shower to the bedroom
>Fuckhuge horse cock

God damn it.

Are you talking about the original picture with the baby? You are honestly suprised a babys dick is small? Are you that insecure you have to make fun of the size of baby dicks? Wow lad.

>>Dad was the type to walk around the house naked after a shower

20cm master race

18 is still on the big side though

Kingdom Hearts 2

>yfw the original Hollow Bastion theme kicks in

youtube.com/watch?v=IB7UIiG4fbw

ffx-2
world of warcraft
the longest journey: dreamfall (probably the chapters too)

How did you even pass penis inspection day?

>he didn't have a dad that did this
Was he really scared his son was gay or something?

Shadow Moses was the most memorable for me.

got any pics?

Well, not like he'd hang out or anything. Just if he took a shower while his underwear was in the drier he'd have no shame in walking downstairs to the laundry room in the buff after a shower. No regards to his wife or children.

Either that or he just wanted to show off his swinging dong and meaty clackers. I dunno.

Are you me?

how could you forget,
>what did they mean by this?

It's almost like people have insecurities

Open your eyes, user

>implying i did

>announcing reports
:^^^^^^^^^^)

Imagine a world without niggers.

>poses in pool
>thanks to black people genes and water, I drown

I relate to this

>6yrs old
>peeing next to dad at a urinal
>peek at his junk
>he has near soda can tier girth
>it's probably as thick as a soda can when he's hard
>grow up
>Chapstick tier dick at 23

Shit sucks

is that a woman?

NuDoom :^)

Best thread on Cred Forums tbhfamalamadingdons.

Also MW2 spec ops did this if I remember correctly

Resident Evil 3
Onimusha 2

>implying anybody gives a shit.

GTA 5, though in a different universe so I'm not sure if it counts

Turok 3.

That's pretty much the whole concept of Sonic Mania.

Not posting

>[insert some word with fag at the end] will defend this

People thought FROM were being lazy by just reusing it. I thought it was kinda cool.

>this thread

you do visit GTA 3 place in GTA san andreas though, in that one mission with the plane