I'm currently designing a video game, but first I need creative ideas for a story

I'm currently designing a video game, but first I need creative ideas for a story.
Tell me a story about this photo.

wow so deep

So you start out on the head of the woman on the left completely oblivious of the world on the right and get across there because of shenanigans, you end up getting a party member from the dystopian city on the right whose a qt girl and you go back and forth fleeing from the authorities of the city on the right who are trying to hide the truth of their corrupt rule, in the end you defeat the leader of the city and let the people start to rebuild their head because fuck having them destroy your world.

rellay fires up the ol' neurons

what a mossy cock

It's kind of like Chrono Cross but the two worlds are fucking each other. You get to the other by riding the thrusts.

Some "artist" photoshopped this picture to be "deep". I don't there is a single hand-drawn thing on there.

Shut the fuck up with your shitty memes

>The story of biological life in the universe is on it's tail end.
>An imperfect godess is observing this end
>waiting for the cycle to repeat its self like it has so many times before
>A man who has used technology to alter him self into what he believes is a perfect god
>he doesn't believe all things that begin have to end
>he wants to break the cycle and move life down an eternal path forward as machines

>he wants to break the cycle

rural poor vs urban minorities vs lizardmen watching from space

hes getting cucked

>9gag

go away

Hire an idea guy

its gay

I actually could tell you one because I love shit like this.
Let's see if I can be arsed to.

There's no opposites here even if people might assume there are.
Juxtaposition that causes emotions and then breaking it apart as an illusion and telling the viewer that their confilcts are their own or whatever might work.

Gender-swapped Xenoblade

>via 9gag
I've seen this exact thread before with another image. Stop that.

Men r like bad adn stuf an they kill the earth mother who is like the mother of us all and evil corporate male greed is the cause of ecological depletion rape culture and our heroine is an average build woc shaman from a matriarchal tribe with a way to save the world who uses stealth elements to avoid masculine conflicts while exposing the mans lies and getting the common people woke to rise up nonviolently and just say no to the white patriarchy we have a better way and you can be with us or be left behind and black lives matter im with her feel the bern never again

Gameplay is like Beyond Good and Evil but shitty, meme filled, and casually easy. Adgenda must be displayed at all times as blatantly as possible. It isn't pandering if they want it.

>I need creative ideas for a story

If you don't make your own idea you run the risk of deviating it from the original plan and creating inconsistencies that will be of prejudice to you.

Medieval zombie survival open world game

TRAIN RACE AND MULTITRACK DRIFTING

MULTIPLAYER LADDERS N SHIT

NOS

you like jrpgs don't you

This was already done in Xenoblade Chronicles

wait

no

okay

a group of teenagers

saves the world

from an evil empire

You are a wizard of the Old Order, a long line of ancient Druids spanning thousands of years back who fight to protect Mother Nature.
After many years of progressively worse subjugation, you and you alone have decided to seek the path of freedom for Mother Nature and her disciples, most of who have grown weak and unwilling to fight back.
Drawing on the last vestiges of her strength, you take the soul of MN from the World Tree, hidden deep beneath the earth, and begin your quest to take back the world from the Industrial grips of Father Time.
On the flip side, Father Time, foreseeing the coming of a legendary Druid, shows himself to a young woman in the heart of one of his greatest cities, Pittsburgh, and enlists her as his champion, the Guardian of the Future, preserver of time, who is tasked with hunting down and stopping this mysterious Mage.

Insert a large portion of gameplay here where you lay as both sides, turning large swathes of city into dense overgrowth and empowering Mother Nature, and tearing it apart in the name of Father Time.

When all the world lays in ruins, only a tiny microcosm of industrialization left in a world lain to green, in the heart of Pittsburgh, the two Champions square off to decide the fate of the world, the two Deities watching from atop their perches, one of verdant green and one of harsh steel and neon.
This final fight cycles the player between both characters as they duke out, arguing for the good of their Gods, before finally, the player is given a choice by the Gods themselves, "Return the world to a land before time, or move into the Future once more."
>Choosing the former gives you control of the Druid as you begin to overpower the Technomancer
>The latter and the opposite occurs, you control the Avatar of Father Time and finish off the Druid
>2 ending scenes
>Cont

>The first is the heart of Time being devoured by green, time suddenly speeding up and zooming out, the whole world devoured
>Slowly civilization emerges again from the canopies and prairies and growing back to its old strength in time, Father Time and Mother Nature once again locking eyes as it fades to black
>The 2nd is similar, Mother Nature being rebuffed, zooming out as time fast forwards, increasingly more complex tech taking back all that had been stolen, as the world is encased in machinery before a single solitary ship flies off into the dead of space, taking the camera with them, a still of Father Time embossed in the space behind the ship as it fades to black

Ancient evil awakens.
You must gather and romance men to stop it.
Oh and you're the only one who can romance men.

Yep, pretty much Xenoblade.