Mafia 3

>guy in charge of AI department saw this and approved it
>game director approved it
>publishers approved it
>somehow everyone involved in making and distributing the game is convinced they're making a product good enough to sell, with good stealth mechanics, animations and AI
How
in the current year
does this happen in a AAA dev process

this game looks fucking abysmal and not just for pol reasons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-06jZZx074
youtube.com/watch?v=DH9T74YIP0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ8qucFQATo
youtube.com/watch?v=yQDASQYgbQk
youtu.be/0LHORhghFa8?t=949
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-cFyf7XdY
youtube.com/watch?v=sGEq7whiumc
youtu.be/9wLoqjK7LD8?t=397
youtube.com/watch?v=6A2oe2ZFe_4
youtube.com/watch?v=pkYoXSE2bO0
youtube.com/watch?v=BgoNRSxpDwU
youtube.com/watch?v=yvd35Nd8i0I
youtube.com/watch?v=BP_AC7opxQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2mayNG8HDok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In CURRENT YEAR you don't need to make a good game, you just have to have good marketing teams and shills.
Works for Ubisoft, why not 2K?

The worst part was the boss "fight".The guy who was playing in the demo was literally taking breaks from shooting as to not instantly kill him instantly, since the boss was just standing there spraying,and to make it seem as if he's stronger than the regular NPC.

Because you fucking stupid children keep spending money on shit products. This is going to keep happening, over and over, until you're bled dry. The saddest part is that most people are too fucking stupid to even notice.

Count yourself lucky that you're actually offended for once. Start voting with your fucking wallet and stop giving money to hack companies that don't care about developing a decent product.

I was really hoping that Mafia 3 wouldn't just become another generic open world game with dozens of stitched together mechanics that kind of work that makes it just make it blur into the miasma of 2010's open world games. Mafia II kept it simple, straightforward, and had a killer sense of setting theme. And by keeping it simple it was more memorable. I am so sick of duckwalking along waist high walls and knocking dudes out with pre-cooked animations. Take 2 said that Mafia 3 wasn't going to become just another open world game, and the more and more I see of it, the clearer it becomes that that statement was a lie.

What am I supposed to be seeing? What's wrong/bad about it?

I'm not being sarcastic or defending this game (I've never played a Mafia game and couldn't care less about this one). I just want to know what the webm is supposed to be showing me?

And yet it'll still probably get decent reviews for the black MC and subject matter, and the fact that it's AAA.

Since you're a retard, I'll explain it for you. The guy out on patrol is as blind as a bat and can't see the PC a few feet away from him, and the PC snaps to the NPC from about 5 feet away to do an execution. Then there's shit like the physics being completely out of whack in other parts of the game. It's just extremely sloppy overall.

AI can more than likely be fixed on higher difficulties AND the game is not out yet.
Not to mention, people have already said the game is great, and the game is story focused, not gameplay focused.

AI has no peripheral vision

I'm sure all it takes for devs to switch this is changing an angle number somewhere. This is deliberate choice they made, to make the IA blind and retarded.

>The guy out on patrol is as blind as a bat and can't see the PC a few feet away from him, and the PC snaps to the NPC from about 5 feet away to do an execution.

The fuck are you talking about? I don't see any PCs.

So it's shit then?

Isn't that pretty normal though?

I've been playing video games for the last 27 years and I can't think of a game where enemies have peripheral vision.

Player character

>don't bully our game guys! it's totally story focused and not gameplay focused!
>people totally think it's great!

Literally every stealth game ever.

So don't play it then?

I like story driven games. Sue me.

WE WUZ MAFIA N SHEEIT

Who is "people"?

Mafia has always been story focused, you must be new.
Maybe play the past games and then come back to talk about mafia 3.

So this is ok in deus ex but not mafia games?
Interesting...

That's no excuse for having sloppily-handled gameplay, user. This shit should have never been left the testing phase.

Just because the AI is not god tier does not mean the rest of the game is bad. Every game has something wrong with it, even games like the witcher 3 have problems.
Mafia 3 has a problem with the AI, and thats it.
You have a point though, the AI should be better, but that does not make the game bad.

It wasn't okay in Deus Ex either. It was one of the bigger gameplay complaints.

It's not just AI though. Actual interactivity is replaced with a cutscene that teleports you ontop of the enemy and takes them out in one hit.

>Non poorfags are destroying the industry.

Sounds about right.

Im guessing you mean executions. Sometimes it takes more than one press. Also, the game is still not out yet, so this could be fixed before the game releases.

a bunch of youtubers that not even neo Cred Forums knows apparently

Meanwhile in 2000.

If you look closely you do see a "being spotted' indicator. It ultimately doesn't mean much since the guy doesnt get a chance to react because of Black Lightning over here just fucking teleporting over to hit him in the face, but still.

>too lazy to do gun whip animations
>just have him do a punch animation no matter what hand gun he's carrying

Well at least the game looks pretty.

It doesn't make it good either, faggot. Why are you shilling this shit so hard?

>the game is great
>the game is story focused
These statements cannot simultaneously be true.

WE

>AI has no peripheral vision

Maybe he's playing with a low FOV.

WUZ

The game is 2 weeks away! I doubt it will be addressed by launch. The only way shit gets done is if people are informed now, know what to look for early, and respond to the devs early enough for a patch to be considered. Too often this year after a game is finished, the team is disbanded completely and the product is final

Surrendering NPCs are the shit, disarming stormtroopers and completing the mission without killing any non-bosses is the best thing about Jedi Academy.

>Implying story isn't important in a fucking Mafia game

The fact that the plot seems shitty is one of the reasons Mafia III looks like ass.

I guess you've never played a MGS game before.

>taking breaks from shooting
I remember how they did this with Destiny footage to make it seem more tactical.

>how?
Nigga even if you release a broken game with undelivered promises, it'll sell like hotcakes.

Maybe there is a storyline reason for this, senpai. Like too many cannolis causing diabetic retinopathy.

*Teleports to the side of you*
*Unsheathes revolver*
heh, nothing personnel kid.

Saw some unedited live gameplay

WE asside, this game is a mess.

not chaos theory or thief

I'm on my phone, is that the footage from the trailer of the guy sneaking in to kill that pimp in the motel? If so, I agree with OP, game looks like actual trash and the AINis monumentally retarded

>''where you'll deal with white supremacists''
No. Literally every game with white supremacists can't touch the whole 'fuck niggers' aspect of it and just ends up having white criminals.

Where ?

Stop being racist, OP. This is GOTY.

game looks pretty fun, user.

Literally laughing. Man, why is that Rockstar is the only company that pulls off open world games? Is it because everything in their games uses actual physics that are consistent with every object in the game?

>black guy comes and knocks out a white guy just walking and minding his own business
seems pretty realistic

To be fair as jank and shitty as that is that looks kind of awesome.

Rockstar pretty much created the open world game. Everyone else just tries to copy GTA.

Not really, they just put effort in things.

It looks awesome because the game isn't punishing you for using a grenade in a room with a hostage in it. The whole point of a hostage mission is to save the NPC without him/her taking damage, forcing you to plan your attack instead of blazing in like nothing. You're a casual.

>the plant at the last few seconds

holy shit!

No fucking joke if you just look at the webm before reading the title it looks like deusx with that type of hud

It's like the game's been written by someone who's trying to learn how to code from random tutorials on the Internet, and can't work out why an explosion causes a bullet death animation or why the plant pots break a second after everything else.

>black protagonist
>confederate flag
Oh god, it's one of those games, isn't it?

>rockstar
>created the open world game

kek
yeah, they make good open world games but they didnt create it you underaged faggot. there were a bunch of other open world games way before GTA

I meant more how everyone just slides back through their chairs before the chairs themselves get destroyed. It looks awesome in a dumb way.
Didn't even notice it was a hostage thing, take it easy man.

this webm gets me everytime

Can't wait to pirate it

GOD DAMN There are people who will defend literal dog shit

"Created" was the wrong word. I was trying to refer to GTA III's influence.

everything about this is so fucking bad
>guy in red acts like he was shot in the stomach, meaning the mission isn't supposed to be done with grenades
>the people flying back
>the chairs staying still
>the plant breaking after the explosion goes off
>the guy on his knees just getting up like nothing happened
It's so dense

Haha you sure showed him! Everyone knows that Turbo Esprit for the C64 is what Rockstar RIPPED THE FUCK OFF for GTA3.

Underage faggots like you pointed out just are too stupid to realize that Rockstar didn't do SHIT.

>let's see you make a game, kiddo.
>there are people who actually say this if you shit on a $60 product

In case of a grenade exploding in front of you, just slide back through your chair and leave a building.

>if you can't make a better game then criticisms are invalid
i fucking hate people like this

MGS, Syphon Filter and even the goddamn Die Hard Games on the Playstation 1 had AI with peripheral vision.

The part that makes me really think though is Strong black character protagonist with gun hasn't gotten arrested on the spot.Truly a landmark of progressive storytelling what a time to be alive 10 out 10

>People are influenced by the grenade far more than the environment
>In fact the environment is only effected a second after the people
>Guy the grenade hits gets shot and doesn't move an inch
>Kneeling guy isn't touched at all for some reason
>Man with bag on his head is the only one to react to the grenade before it hits

Holy fuck.

this is every modern stealth game ever made (on low difficulty settings)

its the fault of gamers for eating up this shit.

Post WebM where this magical nigga calls reinforcements with the power of telepathy.

what the fuck are you mad about?

so are you actually implying that rockstar did in fact create the open world genre?

It would actually be pretty easy to make a simple test program to show off better physics than what was shown.

You wouldn't even have to render anything, just show that the math isn't retarded.

AAA games are a mistake

To be honest the AI looks like complete dogshit... but that's pretty much every stealth game.

Their vision is based on cones you fucking faggot.
This game looks like shit but don't pretend MGS had good stealth ever.
Nostalgiafaggots I fucking swear.
Why don't you play those games you cocksuck for once.

I don't see the problem here, it's just another half baked open world game to keep you busy for a couple of weeks. I'll have fun playing it for a while then forget it ever existed. This is gaming in the current year, get used to it.

>but don't pretend MGS had good stealth ever.

Oh fucking hell. Its happening. Younger, stupid people are invading the board as we progress ever close to 2018 where people born in the 00's will find the board.

Its happening and we can't stop it.

Anyone who doesnt like this game or criticizes it is a racist, the game already has great game reviews from every review site for having a minority as the main character.

The AI isn't the biggest problem here. Jesus fuck that snap to place. Its like he has commando or something

if this is made to reach a "mainstream" audience because the developers say their core goal is promoting diversity.

Then if mainstream gamers listen to hardcore gamers about what to buy or what is good, and everyone knows this game sucks, who will actually buy this knowing it sucks?

>/stormblr/ will nitpick this game to hell and back because the protagonist is a negro
At least stop pretending that's the reason why you hate it.

holy shit I never noticed how fucked up the throwing animation itself is

holy fuck

Hah YEEEEEEE SHEEEIT MUHNIGA

remember

sorry for delayed response

youtube.com/watch?v=DH9T74YIP0Q

spoken like a typical racist nazi who hates black people.

Ayo hol up white boi
>*smacks lips*
Dat be soundin raycis u cracka
>*snorts*
U bes be buyin dat game nigga
>*rubs hands together like a house fly*
We be mafia n sheeeit mane

uhhh in rockstar games you cant interact with the open world like go in buildings or affect them in anyway.

THANK YOU

I've been looking for this forever.

it's like there's a real nigga in here haha

>go in buildings
Oh... it's you. Go take your meds.

>Vito Scaletta comments on mafia
why am i laughing so much?

God I can't wait til Trumps elected and we can kill all the niggers

You're welcome my man.

It really is a child's retort. Much like how you're jealous if you dislike someone popular.

>skip to random time
>guy goes into a building
>conferedate flags and christian crosses everywhere
>frees the slaves

FFS liberals, what the fuck

>random green debris happens
Did the game actually generate these from having come from that plant? Lmao

Mafia 2 physics was good

Is Nvidia not part of Mafia 3 anymore?

Jesus Christ, I can't unseen it. Thanks a lot, user.

2K is in a tough spot after battleborn fell flat on its face

if mafia 3 suffers a similar fate, will 2K survive?

The grenade using that throw should've hit the doorway, but it flies out on it's own. It looks so fucked up.

Every fucking thing about this is terrible.
LOOK AT THE WAY HE EVEN THROWS THE GRENADE

Good thing Im just pirating this crap than wasting $60

>grenade explodes on impact on the red hat man
>two rows of dudes are instantly blown off their chairs by the blast
>nigger who is kneeling right next to the exploding grenade is completely unaffected and calmly rises up while the whole rest of the room is blown away

what the hell is going on here

I'm tempted to pirate it because I'd love to experience 60s New Orleans, and play as Shaft.

But now I don't think it's even worth the time or effort.

*teleports right in front of you*

nuttin persunul honkey

Mafia 1 was released just after GTA III and had
>realistic car handling
>you can damage specific areas of vehicles (like shooting out tires)
>was designed for real aiming and not lock-on because it's a PC game
>building interiors are better than all the GTA games until GTA IV
>cars have fuel and you can fill up at gas stations
>cops notice traffic violations and you can pull over and get ticketed instead of having to outrun them
>if you reload a gun before emptying the magazine you lose those bullets

Mafia II is when it became an average GTA clone "story game"

>mfw there was a thread of obvious 2K employees defending this game saying it looked and played better than GTA V

White CIS straight males basically don't notice minorities, you see...their minds literally can't process them as things to pay attention to unless they're threatening them so when your POC character walks from the side he doesn't see him until he attacks him, it's kind of like stealth in WoW.

Mafia 1 had alot of cuts that were ahead of its time. Some user posted quite a lenghty stuff on that subject, unfortunately I didn't save it.

Mafia really was ahead of it's time. It had so much more going for it than GTA 3 had. GTA 3 just had the Rockstar title and a stronger console presence. I honestly think Mafia is a MUCH better game.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ8qucFQATo
it had amazing voice acting too
>not playing it in czech

Source?

look in the archives my man

Pretty sure the OP was asking who else was pre-ordering it. Obvious shill opener right there too.

What a fucking shame Mafia name will die with Mafia 3, Mafia 2 was already cutting it with the casualition and removing so many things such as traffic.

You're fooling yourself if you think the Rockstar name was any kind of draw before GTA3.

GTA3 was a lucky case of right place, right time. It came out in 2001 during the pinnacle of PS2 fever in a year loaded with great games and was the only game on PS2 of its kind.

this game isnt even worth pirating... that is pretty sad and says alot about how bad the sales will be if I cant even be bothered to pirate it.

GTA 2 was huge wasn't it?

I would love a game like that. set in the 70's with crony dialogue and Afros

I actually meant source on the picture, I believe the shillposting.

I don't remember. Something about wrassling.

GTA 2 did alright actually. They were still figuring out their style, but delivered a good game. It also has 2 expansions if I can remember correctly.

shadows of the people that got blown away remain on the floor. nice.

Western devs having brand recognition wasn't really a thing until the 360 era. Prior to that Japanese companies were the brand names of gaming post market crash.

Hence why Square Soft could sell just about anything.

Only EA had any real brand recognition away from PC because of sports titles.

GTA 1/2 were popular on PS1(2?), but they weren't as good as other PS1 games.
GTA 3 was really just luck.

Amazing webm.

It's some kind of racis execution thing happening right? Then why are there black people in the audience?

Well I recall people being hype as fuck for GTA 3, while nobody even knew about Mafia. I just luckily read about it in a mag, and got a new PC for it.

Every time I watch this I see a new mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQDASQYgbQk

KANGZ

Mafia 1 got quickly known in Europe, it was expected upon release in its homeland, Czech Republic. There were many interviews with the developers before the game was released.

>Europe

literally wh0

They were brainwashed.

That's why when the protag threw his grenade of racial righteousness, they were blown away by their own ignorance.

>Can't recognize asanagi at a glance.

goddamn, theres something new to find every time you watch it

>Mafia
>Nigger

Why is the black guy literally not affected whatsoever by the granade?

black skin absorbs the exploding light from the grenade

Just had to come into this thread after 30 minutes to laugh at the webm again. I can't to see all the stupid webms that are going to be created as soon as this game is out. Looks it rival FO3/4 in janky and overall shit quality.

OF MAFIA

Are you all fucking retarded? Aside from the guy in the red and slave on his knees thats EXACTLY what would happen if a blast like that was done IRL.

I've never played a game with good AI, because none exist. I'm honestly impressed with enemies having even a tiny iota of sense, like bosses in BB changing thier strings depending on your positioning and swatting you away if you dive for their nuts.

Since everyone else pointed out the obvious flaws with this shit i'm just going to call you a faggot.

I'm dying. Call the fucking cops.

Welcome to modern gaming. I hope you have your PS4 ready.

>game is story focused, not gameplay focused.
>GAME
>NOT GAMEPLAY

This is one of the main things that is wrong with the game industry. Games need to be games, not interactive movies.

If a games has good story and gameplay, holy fuck thank you. But if it has to have either or, it needs to be gameplay.

Fuck story, give me gameplay.

Yeah, but it also had very good gameplay. 3 looks like shit all around.

That timestamp is pretty funny.

youtu.be/0LHORhghFa8?t=949

I think we need to get the balance right between story, gameplay and diversity.

This even have Denuvo?

Mafia 3 looks fun unlike watch doggies 2. Italians aren't white either, so SJW themes don't work.

fight me

One of the big reasons I was disappointed by Destiny. It's pretty bad when the Elites in Combat Evolved are smarter and fight more tactically than anything in Destiny. All the fucking AI in that game does is rush. All they can do to kill the player is overwhelm you with spammy splash-damage weapons.

I would have liked it so much better if the combat had been at least just on par with a fucking 2001 console shooter.

>diversity
So is that why Nathan gets cucked by a black woman

The Euphoria physics engine their games use is fucking amazing. Light years ahead of any other system.

What about it looks "fun"?

Grenade explosions are not as forceful as you think. They kill by shrapnel mostly, not by concussion.

At the very least Mafia 3 didn't take 10 years.

There's literally nothing wrong with this. If the trigger for the attack was too near then people would complain about it "not registering". You shits know nothing about gamedesign.

>>tfw they finally removed the radbrad description

Thank fuck was tired of that, who thanks that giving someone a game weeks in advance to play for publicity is a good review to tote on your page? Makes me sick thinking about it

You're not the only one, user, I almost fell out of my chair when I read that

No, you fuckers. This is because fun takes precedence over anything else in a video game. This is like the TLoU AI shit all over again. When they made it too hard, people weren't having fun anymore. People like having dumb AI.

they held off the KH series for this. I don't even think KH will be that good the more I think of it

see

>people like having dumb AI

That must be why anytime a game has really good AI it's praised

They don't even have to try to do anything other than hype the game before it launches because retards will preorder the 60$ game and its 40 dollars season pass(without knowing how much content they get with it) without asking any questions.

Vote with your wallet. "Gamers" are not relevant to big studios.

I meant to quote but fuck it you don't get any (you)s

Those 2K employees won't be able to respond.

There's no such thing as a smart AI, you know why? A smart AI would stay in cover and spam grenades indefinitely. A smart AI would never miss. A smart AI would read player input and react accordingly. But that makes for shitty gameplay. Most games that have well made AI are just AI's with a glaring flaw so the players know how to defeat them.

It allows people to feel like a badass.

>It allows people to feel like a badass

Then why don't you play a GOOD that does this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-cFyf7XdY

I was skeptical about this, but then I saw..

Wow this guy really does sound like a 2K employee.

There's a large percentage of people who don't like to play Japanese games, user. You know weeb culture is still looked down upon by normies right? Unless it's super big like Pokémon or some shit.

Not even an employee. Just someone who's sick of people who's never made a game before talking shit about people who makes them when they have no idea the shit you have to do.

>badass
Meme alert. Shill language detected.

Whats that got to do with the quality of the game?

>not even an employee
>just a frustrated employee

Oh okay.

>feel like a badass

This marketing language is suspect.

Obviously I'm employed, just not at 2K. And this is for the people who wants to feel like a badass mafia guy without playing Japanese games.

The fuck is wrong with badass?

>Obviously I'm employed, just not at 2K

I totally believe you.

despite how shit that game plays, i actually like the way the compression ties in the aesthetic, lighting looks pretty god.

>Vito Scaletta
>Fuck u ur missing out on a badass game

I don't even care, user. I just want to get the point across that you guys are dipshits who have no idea what you're complaining about.

You complain about this, yet the new Deus Ex has animations that are just as bad, but no one complained about them

god this looks good
i'm so worried that they won't bring it out over here with sony shitting the bed all over the place

>you guys are dipshits who have no idea what you're complaining about

What are you even defending?

lmao this is literally kill whitey the video game

There is literally nothing wrong the webm posted.

Sony is the only reason we got 5, and even got a chance at tasting Zero.

I don't have much hope for 6. Gonna import it.

You mean the one where he triggers a takedown animation while being nowhere NEAR the guy?

Oh you're right. We're all wrong I guess. You're right because you have a shitty job. Darn it.

If you mean either the teleporting melee webm or the grenade webm, you should stop working on video games.

Explain how. I'm all fucking ears for this. Are you seriously going to make the same argument as this pic?

>that plant
>that nigger
>that main bad guy dying last when the grenade landed in his face
>those chairs that were affected after all the people
this is some of the worst physics ive seen in a tripple A game

Exactly. These are what makes the game fun for normal people, you know, the people that makes up a large percentage of the buyer base? Again, I don't work for 2K, but I have worked on projects with stealth element and when you make the enemy too aware and takedown too close, it leads to frustrations from players because they will keep getting caught. There is absolutely nothing wrong with making your product fun instead of trying to appeal to a bunch of manbabies on the Internet who will complain about you anyway because you work for a company they don't like.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with making your product fun instead of

Stopped reading. You are 100% a 2K employee, and you should feel bad for pushing this kind of garbage out.

Holy shit that explosion @ 2:17 my fucking sides

Thanks for proving my point.

>because you work for a company they don't like

So you are a 2K employee. Thanks for finally admitting it.

Kill yourself any time.

so basically what you're saying is that games should not be challenging in any way, because stupid people can't handle it.

You are the worst kind of person.

If you want to believe that, I don't even care, since that is literally your only argument
>this looks bad
>well this is why
>w-well you're just a shill
Always the same

Yeah, that's why there's varying degrees of difficulty in games, user. Have you been living under a rock for the past ten years?

Fuck you too, buddy

It is mediocre at best

would it be wrong to think it will get many good reviews just because it has a black guy as protagonist?

GTA:SA got good reviews because the game was good, you know

>shitting out bad games is fine as long as it turns in a profit

Fucking die in a fire. You're not even defending the shitty animation anymore, you're just damage controlling your company.

I really hope this bombs as bad as Battleborn so you people go bankrupt.

That greentext string didn't even make sense.

>Yeah, that's why there's varying degrees of difficulty in games

Yeah good games made properly. Not this broken mess you're defending. It's not good because it's "purposely broken" like you're trying to claim.

Actually, only newfags say MGS has good stealth, because they think that will make them fit in. Unless you play on literally the hardest difficulty in the game, there is never a reason to play stealthy at all in MGS games.

>Yeah, that's why there's varying degrees of difficulty in games, user. Have you been living under a rock for the past ten years?

There's a difference between making an easy game and just having it broken and claiming that's it's broken for normies. GTA V is an easy normie game, and the take down animations worked beautifully.

Thanks for further proving my point that you hate on the game regardless because it was made by a company that you don't like.

You know what. I see there's no point in getting through to you fuckheads. I guess once retards make up their mind there's no changing it. Keep on hating the company for stupid reasons. I don't even care anymore. I have to go to dinner. Just know that i hope the fucking industry crashes soon, and when they do, they'all write "here lies vidya, killed by the shitty fan base, you always wanted games to die, well here it is." Fuck every single one of you. I hope all your pets gets raped by Sasha Baren Cohen.

No, I hate the game because it's a rushed cash grab hanging off the Mafia label.

Good job further proving you're a butthurt 2K employee still feeling the stress over Battleborn's flop.

didn't you say earlier that manbabies aren't the targets and don't bring enough money in to care about? how are they gonna crash the industry?
infact, i'm pretty sure the industry will crash when retards get sick of big game companies shoveling shit down their throats. also way to go on not actually commenting on how shit the game looks and focusing on how others call you out on being part of 2k.

I don't care if this was made by Ubisoft or even Bethesda. It's a broken mess because it's poorly made. The fact you're defending OP's webm just shows you're a shill because not even Alpha Protocol was that bad, and it had a multitude of problems.

End of story.

Can't reply. Eating dinner. Kindly go hop in a pool of urine though.

oh wow 2K employees have been going mental since battleborn

The main question is. does joe die.and does Vito go on a mafia revenge murder spree or will we never know due to the games change in protagonists

you just replied niggerfaggot

>If the trigger for the attack was too near then people would complain about it "not registering"

That makes no sense because a takedown trigger should be as close as possible for a well made tight stealth segment. You know, like every other stealth game ever made. GTA V's stealth take down had quite a large window, but it looked nowhere near as bad as OP's webm.

So in this case people are complaining because it's literally a mile away and looks fucking stupid.

>game design

Please tell me you studied this in college so I can laugh at you.

>same cherry picking webms every thread
>webm comes from a video praising the game

The soundtrack is pretty damn fantastic, but I'll wait till a black friday sale.

>These are what makes the game fun for normal people

Terrible game design?

I'm a normie who sucks at stealth and usually avoids it, but I'm sorry that animation looks fucking horrible. It has nothing to do with making the game easier. It just looks broken. He literally teleports 5 feet in front of him. That's just retarded looking. You don't need to know anything about """game design""" to know this. If anything it goes to show your low level of quality that you must be putting into whatever games you make.

Does Mafia 3 have grass?

This game is a rushed cash grab to make money off the Mafia name while it still holds any kind of relevance.

>EZA

fuck those flimsy cunts

ever since they've been changing their opinions to suit their fans needs and openly shilling games like this I can't respect them anymore

MGS does the same shit

At the very least MGS doesn't let you perform a takedown attack from 5 feet away.

I laughed way too hard at this.

Hey mister game designer, can you explain this ?

>it's ok when nu deus ex does it

Both HR and MD are nowhere NEAR that bad.

Grow up. You sound like a fucking childish indie dev who loves eating up and making garbage games.

they are, especially HR when in "cover shooter" mode

No, I've never teleported as far as OP's webm. Not once, and I've replayed that game at least 5 times.

>2K employees scrambling to defend OP's webm
>still can't defend the grenade webm

Even the racist auctioneer guy is laughing at how shit it is

What year does Mafia 3 take place in?
I dont think black people would EVER be allowed to belong to the families.Shit, even being half blooded rules you the fuck out for being anything above an associate.
What's happening here?

Mafia 1 > 2 >>>>>>>>Good God, they ruined everything about this series.

>bad story
>bad physics
>bad animations
>bad driving

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The physics and animation are fine, you just don't know anything about game design!

1968 and he's fighting against the Mafia

The devs seem really proud of this game and seems so confident. And they also respond to people on their fb page looking proud of the game. Many people seem to be hyped as well. But nothing I've seen so far are makes me interested and saying 'damn I want this' and km not even trying to jump on a hate band waggon. No gore, bad physics, driving, gunplay, gameplay, bad story, not very nice graphics (though it does look nice at some points in cutscenes and certain gameplay areas). How can so many other people including the devs look at all of this and think it looks good? I haven't played the game myself but judging from all what we've seen thus far it looks like a crap game. I hope this game fails to sell well.

Oh, I thought the Mafia game would be about, you know, like the other games, about being in the Mafia.

Thanks.

what kind of grass?

And no gore, continuing on that - when you shoot and stab people I want to see visible gore, gunshot wounds, open wounds and so on. Not blood smoke popping out and that's it. I enjoyed mafia 2 and its sad to see mafia 3 turning out like it did because literally nothing has made me say 'that looks great'. Well save for some of the graphics

So do I. 2K need to disappear. The only reason they're so confident about the game is the insinuation that if you don't like it you're racist.

hold on i'm confused how much is the variety for enemies it feels like i've seen the same thug design the entire time they have been showing this game

Well, that likely won't happen. Look at their Facebook page. They seem extremely confident and the people are eating it up. Of course I have not played the game and can't know much about the story, but everything we've seen thus far points it out to be shit.

see

>facebook

If anything 2K seems desperate as usual.

The gunplay looks fucking horrible. Are they even talking about the same game? Max payne 3 had amazing gunplay but this shit doesn't. There isn't even gore.

9/10

Is that donald trump at 49 seconds in?

Ai Partners are usually invisible like that for balance/lazyness purposes
Imagine having to restart or fight because of dumb ai

Of course you're happy for pre orders because that means the money is already yours

The shilling they do on their Facebook page is unprecedented almost. It really is, so like you say they seem desperate. I don't see many other game devs responding to almost every comment saying how amazing the game is. Sure communication is nice but they really are proud of their work. If the game does turn out to be good I'll bite my words but thus far I am not convinced any otherwise.

Because that Japanese game about Japanese people made by Japanese developers is too Japanese and that makes it problematic against Japanese people.

This is nothing more than damage control on their part, holy shit.

Normies would be happy with a turd wrapped in a bow. They don't even notice the terrible AI, awful physics and mind-numbingly boring gameplay. They just see a AAA title with the name Mafia and pull out their wallet. People need to stop giving money to incompetent devs like this.

Did they hire someone to just reply to every single Facebook comment?

wow, that's some top notch AI right there

This and the takedowns in Deus Ex trigger me so much

Specially when you get a black frame as in the takedown is a separate cutscene, holy fuck it can't be that hard for a AAA game to have decent smooth animations instead of cutscenes in the middle of the gameplay?

Just go see for yourself. This is the first time on a AAA game I see devs responding like this. So either we are wrong and the game is fucking amazing or they are trying to do everything they can to convince people it doesn't suck.

What the fuck are you blathering about?

God damn that looks fucking horrible

Considering Blunderborn, I'd say it's the latter.

Also please show their reply for the demo question. I bet there isn't one.

I'll stop now and get some sleep but damn it's funny how all the gameplay videoes show the opposite of what they say. In one post they said they show so much gameplay because they've got nothing to hide.
>please pre order our game

I like the music, and that's it.

This sounds more like an ad rather than a preview.

No there isn't one. They said they didn't have any info to share but never say never.

>that jelly on the screen

Absolutely disgusting, and fuck EZA in general.

no one but Rockstar should be making open-world games, period. only way to make a good one is with $150 million+ and many many years of development

jesus fucking christ they are really fucking desperate

AI War is an RTS game that has excellent AI. There's even articles about it up where the coder for it explains the layers of thinking involved in its decision making. It takes the whole "this game fucking cheats and is too robotic" and makes a usually shitty concept amazing.

And there's other games with good AI too. Half Life for example. Dated now, but still pretty damn good.

FEAR has outstanding AI that does this, and flanks you.

Shill harder.

Black Dynamite: The Videogame

The physics and AI definitely reminds me of Watch Dogs. It's like they're supposed to be good, individually, but when they're put together nothing works together at all.

>these games aren't for you there made for causal players, you guys have no buying power
>when video games die it's going to be all your fault

which is it faggotron?

>Not to mention, people have already said the game is great, and the game is story focused, not gameplay focused.
So is it a game or a story? Can't have a great game without good gameplay.

>Tony Unamano
>Unamano
Kekus maximus

Worst part is, the shill is actually right, normies can't notice this kind of shit, and just want to feel strong, doesn't even matter if they're teleporting 5 feet for takedowns or something, they'll just be like
>sheeeeeeeeit im killin all these crackas and shit #blm

why IS the hostage able to survive that blast, anyway?

convenience

this game needs to treat the player like an idiot because only an idiot would like it

>Stealth is a thing
FUCK YES
>You can see enemies through walls
Fuck this game

Nigga even the guards in MGS1 had a wider field of view than this.

Looks exactly like Deus Ex and yet Cred Forums never had a problem with it. Is this just Cred Forums acting up again?

Holy shit Battleborn really screwed them up.

>and the game is story focused, not gameplay focused.

You can make a game story focused with gameplay that's not shit. Hell you even posted an image of a game that did it.

Show me an example of teleporting as far as OP's webm in Deus Ex.

does he punch his own armpit?

>tfw Rockstar makes lots of money with GTA.
The bad guys win and the good guys lose.

All they needed to do was add in some 'suspicious' animations for whenever the AI can see the player but isn't yet on alert status. Shit, MGS2 had shit like that already and just about ever modern stealth game has it too.

I think that's what is so frustrating about all this. These problems have been solved for years now by other games, even free roaming ones like Far Cry and yet this game seems to exist in a void where they don't take notes from any other games at all.

This is literally the new Deus Ex game you're describing.

Game has looked janky as fuck since day one but I will probably pick this up if it ever hits about 10 dollars.

Maybe it will be endearing like a throwback to the mid 2000s.

GTA 5 is good though wtf

It amazes me how many times Ubisoft has done this yet people still fall for their shit every E3.

Rest in Peace

It'll probably have a big number of players on release and then be long forgotten

Much like many AAA games before it

youtube.com/watch?v=sGEq7whiumc
related

I'm waiting.

God I love how everyone slides through the chairs and the chairs don't go flying till the explosion knocks them away like a full second after the people.

That's perfectly normal, you don't know anything about video game design, like the rest of this thread.

AI is blind and retarded because they are trying to reflect the players that are playing. Gotta keep it simple otherwise gaymers will complain.

Pretty much all games nowadays are made by bottom tier/interns programmers. A skilled programmer can go to any software company and make much more while having much better working conditions.

Nah, it was normal back when games first introduced physics, especially in open world games since it's a recent thing. But with things like GTA, Far Cry and, shit, even Mafia 2 setting a better standard for physics in open world games, this shit is not acceptable anymore. Let alone in a AAA game.

>STILL using some stupid highlight-all-the-enemies-vision gimmick

In a Mafia game.

For what fucking purpose.

Most gamers are retards that want to feel special. By making them feel special/like a badass, they will be likely to purchase the sequel. Cant have anything challenging now, cause these losers will give up quick and would be less likely to buy the next game.

>MAN WITH A SACK ON HIS HEAD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THE GRENADE
I'M FUCKING DYING
B R A V O

Uhh did you even play the game? They specifically said the teleporting is the reason why they do a black out before the take down cutscenes, so it doesn't look like OP. It's still the same thing.

he wuz kings

>Rockstar
>good
Crytek managed to did that better, in 2007, and with 1/10 of the budget

This is modern stealth design, though. Even MGSV, a entry from a franchise that pioneered stealth mechanics, allowed the player to just mash the cqc button to take down face to face enemies without being caught. This shit did not happen last gen.

>"This car looks terrible and runs like shit"
>"LETS SEE YOU BUILD A CAR THEN"

>people still think they want smart AI in their games

I'm still waiting.

I have been told they turn off the dynamic AI or some shit in the gameplay demo. But if it's not the case Man....

>God
>picture of Karl Marx

why am I not surprised

Toothpaste isn't edible, you're supposed to spit it out.

F.E.A.R. had rather small corridor-sized levels and 2 varieties of enemies. It wasn't an open world game by any stretch of the imagination, or even trying to be. It would probably shit itself if it even tried to do vehicles.
Stop screencapping your own dumbshit youtube comments, idiot.

>this dildo with razer blades sticking out of it looks really uncomfortable
>I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU MAKE A BETTER DILDO he says as blood is rushing out of his asshole

I refuse to believe this isn't some very early build of the game cause there's no way in hell developers can't give this little of a shit about their AI.

How good was Mafia 2 anyway?

It's a step down from the first game but it's still really good.

10/10 GOTY forever best stealth game ever made Cred Forums praised it hard

Not very

It was really bland and I came across a game-breaking glitch about 3/4 through so I had to stop playing there

what the fuck....... i have to play as a black man.............. cucked by videogames again........ thanks zoe quinn...... cunt

>Cred Forums praised it hard

That's funny cause all I saw were people so devastated over the game once it came out they posted nothing but insane conspiracy theories about a magic patch that will fix everything for months.

Well now I'm confused

Because you people give money to them, and to EA, and Activision-Blizzard, and Valve etc.

Sounds like you're just gonna have to play it yourself and form your own opinion.

>pepe's restaurant
fucking shit meme game

Or you can just stop the villains and not buy the game.
That way we don't get these shitty narratives pushed down our throats.
Unfortunately, this comes with the sacrifice of the Mafia IP.

>only 6 dollarydoos!

actually thats pretty decent

Nobody wants good Ai because good Ai is not fun, what they mean by good they mean good looking, it can do dumb shit like running right into killbox but it has to look good/seem as tactical fuckup etc. not just plain bad AI.

This has always been the case, if you have great graphics but really shit art style you can get fucked, if it's the other way around you often get praised even though you actually fucked up.

>Cred Forums praised it hard

>They've got some black guy about to be killed or whatever kneeling
>He throws a bomb that fucks up everyone but the guy literally 1 foot away from it.
And yes I'll still be annoyed that a mafia game has us playing him.

If I'm playing Yakuza game I don't want be a fucking Indian, I want it to be a Jap.
If I'm playing Triads I don't want to be a fucking Indonesian, I want it to be Chinese.
If I'm playing San-Andreas kind of black gangsters, I want it to be black.
If I'm playing a scarface themed bit I want it to be a Hispanic or Afro-Caribbean.

>Let's have a columbian druglord fictional game
>Only instead of playing not-Pablo-escobar, let's have you play the Jewish son of Askhenazi immigrants to Columbia who don't have a lick of Columbian blood in you.

Faggots are literally calling the idea of the bad guys shooting their own men and treating women like shit brilliant deep writing because they also say nigger and it takes place in the past

The thing that annoys me is people don't seem to understand why that's annoying. They just think "but you're part of the BLACK mafia" or "you fight mafiosos, right? That was the point of the first two games"

But what I liked about the first two games was it let you experience the life of a mobster just like the movies and the books. This doesn't even seem to be the life of a gang member, since your ultimate objective is purely to annihilate the people who wronged you.

I hate to be the guy to attempt to defend a game I have no interest in ever touching, but are you even able to stop and think that maybe this is trying to show what it was like for the many people who were negatively effected by the mafia, and not trying to do exactly what the first two before it did?

sorry to bring you back down to reality, but everything does not have to be the same.

Here since you obviously didn't play it

youtu.be/9wLoqjK7LD8?t=397

>can be a hundred feet away from a guy and still stealth kill them

nope. never touching this faggy game.

But literally who the fuck asked for that? It's like taking GTA and suddenly putting you in the cops shoes.

"Ever wonder how the other side gets effected negatively by the criminals?"

No. Because I wanted to play a game about the criminals. The only reason this crock of shit is called Mafia III is so it can sell easily.

Oh, are you sitting around writing emails daily to game publishers telling them exactly what you do and do not want to see? I guess they must have just missed your email on the day they decided to start shitting this game out.

What makes you imply that you are not a criminal in mafia 3? Is it legal where you live to walk around stabbing people with a knife while breaking into places you should not be?

LITTERUALLY

Go find me these people who were crying out for a sequel to Mafia not taking place in the Mafia. Go find me 3 people.

>57 min mark
>parked cars spontaneously start flying around
>characters say WHOA and then continue doing nothing

The fuck?

At 2:17 a guy gets "blown up" by a grenade but barely flinches

I'm not buying this garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=6A2oe2ZFe_4
>tfw

People are actually defending this?

>open video in Cred Forums
>there's like 8 ad markers in the progress bar
>fuck that and open it in youtube where the ADP is strong

Every Deus Ex game.
The """""stealth""""" genre is a joke
If you want real stealth do what I do and post from Putin's iPhone

Sent from my iPhone.

Did he just teleport?

It's a PC white guy trying to not be racist.

Darkness III never
DE pls
Fix WF damn droprates fucks sake .0000014% for an enemy that has even less % spawn rate? fuck

>It amazes me how many times DEMOCRATS has done this yet BLACK people still fall for their shit every ELECTION.

>the Mafia series will die with a whimper

The guards even on fucking easy have a wider field of view than this.

Stop making excuses for shit gameplay mechanics.

The immortal masochist in the fedora is also in every picture

You can do the exact same thing in MGS games, walk out of cover and down someone before they reach full awareness. Same with Deus Ex. I mean come on

And the guy never stops taking pictures, even when he see's the player with a knife

You can repeatedly whistle and lure characters to their death, one after one. When one guy happens to see you, he drops his gun and falls in fear for enough time for you to kill him too

you missed the point

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS.
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL SURPRISED.

I could have swore that Rockstar was making this game, but apparently not. They had me fooled, because the look and feel of the game definitely apes (no pun intended) the feel of GTA 5, right down to stuff like the UI. In fact, I kind of think that's their marketing strategy, to kid people into thinking that this is the next big Rockstar game. It's even under the same publisher. However, to the trained eye you can just see the lack of care that went into it, so you can just tell it's not the real deal.

Are you suprised? While Mafia 2 was bland it was still developed by the czech team and thus still had mafia feel to it, however 2K cut a lot of staff from their czech branch and most of those people went with Vavra to Warhorse or bunch of other studios so now it's developed by some cali noname branch "with help of 2k czech"

I saw a demo of Mafia 3 yesterday. Gotta say, seeing those 4k displays in person aren't as impressive as people make them out to be on the internet.

>Whistle
>Enemy comes to check what that was
>Kill him
>Repeat until there's no one left in the bulding you're in
S T E A L T H 10 / 10

"The gunplay looks kind of janky

"Shut up it's fine!"

4K is the most ridiculous meme right now, aside from VR.

Yeah. I'd rather play a game without the seams of the 4 monitors. One of them also lagged behind slightly, which looked awful.

>this could be fixed before the game releases.
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>whistle
>it's level 6 whistle with full augs and it kills the enemy outright

>augmented whistle that kills people
That's kinda cool

>Game about the Mafia
>Play as a black guy

Next up: Viking game, featuring the asian Viking, Ragnarmoka

Be sure to check out E3 with the next big hit: Zulus!, where you play as an Arabic man fighting for justice!

And last but not least, Cossaks 3: The African Years.

>Zulus!, where you play as an Arabic man fighting for justice!
That doesn't work that way. You can only replace white people.

stfu already you fag lol

Does he have the ability to blink or is the game just shitty? That was like Dishonored shit.

Aren't they maknig a new cossacks game?

this is just like #BLM the game

He can blink.
It's a game about a magical nigga, he has a lot of superpowers.

1. He can see through walls
2. He can call reinforcements with the pure power of his mind. No need to use a phone or something.
3. His skin reflects light and adapts to surroundings, so enemies can't see him unless he's too close.
4. He can survive a shot in the face
5. His intentions are so pure, even his weapons can't harm the good guys. So during a hostage situation he doesn't need to think about being careful.

I think they try to justify him calling in shit with the stupid earpiece in his left ear.

That's a really long gap to have the "press x to takedown" thing at.

You forgot synchronised animation of the npcs

I don't want to say this unbiased, but that guy speaking is the reviewer from Gametrailers.

a game about a black gang going after the Italian mob created / directed by a Jew

and you faggots are going to give this company your hardearned shekels so you can consume more anti-white pro-Google propaganda?

This is a perfect example of why games were so great for the first 30 years. No fucking Jews running the show, it was all Japanese games by Japanese developers that didn't try to insert their fucking politics into games.

Fuck this game, seriously.

>google
Go back to Cred Forums

u mad cracka

Some people like to pretend like Mafia 1 didn't have any problems, and it did on all accounts, but it really is a better game than 2 and probably 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkYoXSE2bO0

You should be mad that they're not accurately depicting blacks in this game

They need to enlarge their lips by about 200% and add the prognathism to their lower jaws

As is a lot of the so-called black characters look weirdly "off"

>that guy closest sitting down
>moves back before the chair

>granade

*teleports behind him*

BAM POW hehe nothing personnel kid

you don't mess with le black 'Nam veteran, he knows ancient skills like invisibility that he learned from his master Phuk Dat Ho while in Vietnam

WE ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Considering that we live in the age when the trailers are often better than the game itself, which one out of the two do you guys prefer?

youtube.com/watch?v=BgoNRSxpDwU

youtube.com/watch?v=yvd35Nd8i0I

I have to say that Mafia 2 had some top-notch ones that didn't rely on super entry level music, so I gravitate towards those. Especially the first one with Prima's music.

pol is getting triggered by this game soo hard, its beautiful

Of course these good goys will buy it. Daddy Jew needs more shekels and they're so thirsty they'll give it to him.

Stop Jewshaming. Jews did nothing wrong.

>all these TPS (((open world))) games using the same formula, being shit and way too easy.
>will never get a game were you arn't a criminal or undercover cop
>from now on most of them will be GTA5 clones
>or have zombies

who can save us? any good TPS games?

>thinking the Mafia III trailer is NEARLY as good as the Mafia II one
>implying any cutscene in "Mafia" III will even come CLOSE to this one youtube.com/watch?v=BP_AC7opxQQ

>crytek
>having good physics

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJAJJAJAJAJHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Make a shitty game, get terrible reviews and hate from the public.

Make a shitty game, add 'Progressive' elements, call everyone who doesn't like it a racist, misogynist, islamaphobic, transphobic, rapist.

What a great (current) year for gaming.

Mad Max was fun.

I hate this board.

>posts Mankind Divided
lmao @ u

>Every villain in Mafia 3 is white
Nice

Eh, I'll probably buy it cause the story looks interesting to me. But I hope they can polish up stuff like this, it ends up looking really poor (like the nade-throwing webm as well)

But the thing is Ubisoft is actually turning around, the for honor alpha and Siege were fucking great, they even stopped with the yearly ac releases

Just pirate it, faggot. Let 2k die.

that would work irl though........

How do you like new R6 Siege headgear? TF2 Style!

For Honor really looks like they decided to indulge and fund some random fuck who actually likes games for once even the E3 guy who presented it gave off that vibe.

I hope the game does so well and they start trying new stuff that isn't 'safe' again.

>mfw at all the crackas complaining about this GotY

>WE WUZ BATMAN AND SHIIIEEEEEETTTTT!

Bat Vision is in every video game now. This is the future we live in.

This game will be as quickly forgotten as Battleborn and Just Cause 2.

I saw a gameplay demo yesterday for closed doors and he was EVERYWHERE! Even the bellhops in a hotel was that guy.

Holy fuck

That thread was some top shit.

>Just Cause 2
>forgotten

nigger that was literally the most fun game of last gen, the only people who didn't like it were SJWs and Rockstar cucks.

If this gets a John Rambo player skin mod then it's my GOTY.

Any noticeable changes from the first gameplay?

Do I smell game of the year?

I think he ment Just Cause 3.
And he is right, some people don't know it was released.

No joke, this game looks nowhere near finished.

Sorry, I meant 3. I love 2.

Just Cause 2: 3

Fuck you Cred Forums incorporated faggots. I'm gonna pre-order Mafia 3 and enjoy the fuck out of it. You heard it right, I actually enjoy playing games.

>story-focused game
What the fuck is this nu-male shit. Just pay people to write a good story and then build good gameplay around it.

Fucking googles.

Hello Jeff Schill

How do you know such information?

Its obvious damage control, two weeks to gold means its at a release candidate stage, well past beta. If it isnt fixed now I highly doubt its going to be fixed before the 2nd patch (if ever)

>Fuck you Cred Forums incorporated faggots.
>I'm gonna pre-order Mafia 3

The game is still good though

Don't forget The Devision. Too late.

Literally the exact same people who defended NMS before it was released

Like half (or more) of Cred Forums

Feels pretty ambivalent being correct all the time when its so obvious.

>Vito comment

>Devision

>100vs100 brawl
SOLD

>tfw CAT ARMY

>tfw you can make better ai then AAA devs

Ah, I see the neo-Deus Ex school of melee combat.

Holy fuck. How can one series be so based. Beside some spin-offs main series had no bad games and even gets better with each game. How can they have such a consistent quality and add so much new shit eavh game in such a short development time. Western devs should learn from Sega.

I don't think any of the spin-offs are bad either. Dead Souls is fun for what it is, a run n gun. And the PSP games are pretty fun too.

I think by constantly re-using assets they have time to add and refine a lot of things.

>God
>Marx pic
Wew

>that entire webm
That damage model is equivalent to Super Mario.

jesus christ the rearview mirror

>not gameplay focused
This fucking guy.
Shame about all it's flaws, game looks like it has potential

WE

WUZ

Excuses.

>see through vision
fucking casuals

6 0 D O L L A R S

D

O

L

L

A

R

S

MAFIA 3 PLOT TWIST LEAKED

>bump into two cars
>they explode

>visual options that don't effect the gameplay
THIS RUINED THIS GAME

That looks awesome as fuck but what was up with the live action porn chat?? Looked jarring as hell, why not use 3d models like everywhere else?

Because they can film real porn stars

>Grenade blew the peoples shadows away

>pepe's restaurant

Just use motion capture or something

>jumps out of a car moving at 85mp/h
>fine
is this a superhero game?

is the guy with the bag over his head reaching for a fucking gun?

They already have their models and shit for other gameplay, but for softcore porn they use real deal because it's better to fap to videos and not 3d models.

It was truly worth the wait

-->

>Cred Forums loves games like sleeping dogs and vice city that repeat character models every five seconds
>somehow it's not okay now

really makes u think

now it all makes sense, thanks user!

>Huh, the grenade arc ui looks a bit weird
>Oh he's going to throw it in with his right arm! That's why it looks wierd!
>mfw

Every time you watch this webm you notice something new.

He "sees" the grenade when his head is facing the other way.

>crytek
>2016
they havent done anything notable since like crysis 2 fuck off idiot

Why is God shilling this game so hard?

>2012 and 2002 vs 2016

huh... rly makes u think

There are too many things wrong with this to even list

wasn't it fry cry 3 or 4 that starts the long distance melee execution

LITERALLY STEALING THEIR SOULS
DAMNING THEM FOR ALL ETERNITY

Wait, why is the shadow of that guy at the far end of the room still there after the explosion?

I thought it was some CoD
Either way, I think OP's point is that the enemy in the webm seems to have a field of view of about 10°

>they took Godfather 2 game, mixed it with Mafia 2 DLCs and now we have this garbage
Just look at this, same mechanics, but with actual gang on gang fights.
youtube.com/watch?v=2mayNG8HDok

>Not to mention, people have already said the game is great
Look at this cuck.

>let's see you do better
>badass
Is this Randy?

The problem isn't the long distance alone, it's the fact that he literally teleports next to the guy to smack him in the face.

are you fucking kidding me

>game is story focused, not gameplay focused

that is, gameplay will be shit but its ok the story is nice

kys

the AI is shit obviously

but what i wanna know is why people accept terrible shit AI on dead rising but on this game is a tragedy

I'm fucking crying.

Because he is Yaweh the jewish god. Not normal God.

I'm no expert, but Dead Rising had zombies, and zombies are sometimes seen as not quite as intelligent as human beings.
I guess the psycopaths in DR don't have amazing AI, but overall in that game "stupid AI" makes more sense than in Mafia III.

>Benefit of Doubt
>The grenade explodes behind the Top Hat Racist
>Top Hat Racist grabs his stomach
>Guy with potato bag reaches for a gun, if he wasn't then call me an American Officer
>Plant explosion creates 2 big leaves, The Big Bang Theory
>The Light on the ceiling doesn't go out from the explosion

This is all I'm going to say, when Mafia 1 came out. It was shit. When Mafia 2 came out. It was shit.

Mafia was always the down-syndrome version of GTA. Maybe most of you were't born for Mafia but the game isn't a damn cult classic or something. Well it might be now actually this is so bad it's good.

H-HE'S FAST!!!

It's a smoke bomb

Fug I forgot the beard

>Demo was ran using a computer without Physx enabled

>one of those games
Was there ever any doubt?

>Colored served in rear

No, that does not answer the question

WHAT IS FUN ABOUT IT?

You use that word a lot

I see a shitty, lazy 3rd person shooter with no content

Where in this pile of HORSE SHIT does the fun reside?

One of the trailers rode his dick for the whole duration of the trailer. I bet if he took on Big Boss he'd win.

>he doesn't understand that different people have different ideas of fun and no one likes the brand of autistic "fun" he does

>It's a hamfisted social commentary game about all of the le evil white men oppressin da brothas
God, just fuck off.

cuz HE dabbin!!!!

what the fuck is that line on his neck going down the middle of his chest?
>"Cut here" line?

It's the chain of his dogtags

This is the most autistic post I have ever seen and I browse reddit.

What on earth makes you think mainstream gamers even give a flying fuck what you guys what and think?

I am not a hardcore gamer and I play games to relax not to pull my hair out. I pre-ordered this game to enjoy the story and explore a world in set decades ago with mobsters and shit

I am excited and if you do not like it then it will not stop me, or anyone I know from my gamer friends to buy it

Cred Forums was wrong about every single game they shat on except no mans sky (which i did not even buy - not my type of genre)

kys

>I browse reddit