Post that game you think you're good at

>post that game you think you're good at
>other anons prove you wrong with a challenge for your next playthrough
How tough are ya? If you've participated in a past thread report the results of your challenge

Deus Ex

Bravely default.

>Beat Call of Duty 2 and 4 on Veteran

100% using your feet

ghost mode, never detected and leave no trace (not even unconscious bodies)

dead rising 1

Rhythm Heaven: Fever

Got a perfect on Remix 10. Perfect on almost every game, and the ones that aren't perfect are superbs. Come at me.

no item run

>dead rising 1

no psychopath weapons, no camera.

I know it sounds like bullshit but once you get past the initial grind it's quite fun not being an unstoppable killing machine the moment you kill a clown with a Mannequin torso and find a bunch of magazines. Some laughable bossfights like the store guy with the cart are way more fun when you play them the intended way.

dragon warrior monsters
play it with your dick

Thief 1 and 2

>play it with your dick
>Playing exhibition match, board meeting, catch of the day and ringside with anything other than your dick

I didn't know that was possible. I thought that was the whole point of the fuckable girls

Diddy Kong Racing

I've already beaten the game as Krunch

Super Mario 64

Dark Souls 3

Play the game while listening to "hit me baby one more time" by Britney Spears. The song has to be on repeat and loud enough that you hear it more so than the game

Play the game without jumping. You can only use backflips or wall kicks

Worst part is that I could probably beat most minigames reliably like that. I got them by memory already boi.

I'd probably have huge issues with a couple like tap troupe and catch of the day though.

Start a new game and turn random encounters off for the rest of the game

Overwatch

Whenever you join a game, you can only use a character that another team mate is using. If he switches later, you can't use it anymore

>tap troupe
Fuck that minigame in particular

While I love the game, I feel the presence of Love Rap just makes the game worse overall

Hotline Miami

REmake. I've already cleared the game with no saves, knife only and finished invisible enemy mode

any mario or zelda

On first play through. Still the best.

only half-A presses

She is allowed one jump.

Yeah, the pole in the second bowser level.

Tetris Attack for the SNES

Bring it on you fucking nerds

Play it with your eyes closed

Get the 120 Star Speedrun World Record

I play competitive CS in the NA circuit.

Before you ask, no I will not say who I am.

Doom2

Sengoku Rance.

No-one gives a shit fucboi

No guns, no throwing. Good luck faggot.

2000+ hours in TF2, I generally get a 5.0 k/d ratio on any class other than medic, 8.0 if I'm playing soldier. Challenge me.

Pistol run with w key only.

Mega Man 6

Choose a color of block at the beginning of each round.

Every time you break a block of that color, you have to hold r or l to raise your pile by 3 lines.

>Beating Hell on your first try

Bullshit.

Do it again with the polar star instead of the vanilla Polar Star instead of the Snake/Machine Gun/Spur/whatever you had that time.

I meant the first time I ever played the game user.