Can a $400 pc beat ps4 pro?

yes, BUT only if you buy it 2nd hand & you make him drop the price from $600 to $400

this is a very difficult task & of high Judaism skill level

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lenovo-IdeaPad-59388313-15-6-Inch-Laptop/dp/B00F0RC4VQ
pcpartpicker.com/list/88YXRG
cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70GHz&id=2578
cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Core i3-6100 @ 3.70GHz&id=2617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Listen to this

It doesn't matter what a $400 computer can do compared to a PS4 neo, because this has never been about price.

If you want the cheap but objectively worse option just pick a console, if you want customization, framerate and grafix build an expensive PC.

They exist for two different markets, there's no point in this "console vs pc" bullshit because literally everyone knows PC is better but consoles are more affordable.

No, I wouldn't recommend a console to anyone, but I also wouldn't recommend a $400 PC, double that budget (something very possible for anyone with a job) and you'll start seeing some serious benefits.

wow man. you moved your goalposts to new world record lengths on a taiwan laundry washing board

>meanwhile your wife's bull made her faint from orgasm

There were never any goalposts in the first place.

Remind me, when did I shill a $400 "console killer"?

>cuck meme
this has offended a grand total of zero people on this PC forum.

>AMD Athlon 5350 - $40
>AM1 mini-ITX motherboard - $30
>8GB RAM - $30
>RX 480 - $220
>1TB Hitachi HDD - $50
>400W EVGA PSU - $30
total is $370 and power is on par with PS4 Pro

I didn't include a case because it's not needed in a PC, you can literally store your components in a open pizza box and it will work.

First, what the hell does this even mean? He made a prefectly good point

Second, you can perfectly build a PC for 400€ without buying second hand pieces, you only have to buy older pieces (like, for example, the equivalents of Xbox One and PS4, which are several years old (and already were at launch)

why are you posting this literally every day

A case is $20 and a KB/M combo is 10$

Factor in -$60 for a year of PS+ and you can afford a cheap case or even upgrade a few bits.

i am paid much money by my jew

PC has to pay for internet too you moran

>It doesn't matter what a $400 computer can do compared to a PS4 neo, because this has never been about price.
>because this has never been about price.

what kinds o games will this be able to play:

amazon.com/Lenovo-IdeaPad-59388313-15-6-Inch-Laptop/dp/B00F0RC4VQ

i can buy it from a friend cheaply ($250)

Building a $400 PC is fucking retarded. The entire idea of a "console killer" PC is dumb, the whole point of a PC is that you can put whatever you want in there. Why would you build a fucking console when you can literally just buy one used right now? Why do people want to play games at console-level performance? AAA games run like trash on consoles.

it cannplay your mothers vagina

Sorry you can't afford to spare $1,000, I have a job and can spend more money to get the best experience out of my hobby.

I'm seriously not even shitting on you, enjoy your PS4 and maybe one day you'll get your GED.

Sonyggers don't have any games to play, so what else are they going to do all day?

OP just wanted to shitpost so I'll just ask here:

Is this a good build so far for a first proper gaymen pc?
pcpartpicker.com/list/88YXRG

No hdd, mouse or keyboard because I have them lying around and I'll worry about a display later.

you dont have to pay to use the internet you already own with pc

u hav job and i hav business . try n guess who is fuckin your wife?

nigga consoles have to pay their isp and the ability to play online where pc only has to pay their isp

Here's your (you)

>He defends his only console like it's his life
>He can't afford to own all consoles + PC
>He's literally poor as fuck

Damn son i'm embarrassed for you

>PCucks actually think they own the internet

>cuck meme again
didn't we already go over how that doesn't bother anyone, or are you illiterate too?

No kidding moron... But add the fact that ps4 requires an additional $60 ontop of Internet fees for multi-player

Why does a PC have to be cheap to outperform a console?

i m glad i can fuck your wife without complains

thanks cuck

Why would anyone want to be like the ps4 and not better? Why would you waste just $400 on a pc, why not save a little more for a few more months and get something really good?

coz expensive pcs' perform worse than cheap ones

$400 is all that people like this can manage to save working at walmart

console killer builds are a big meme
you buy shitty parts which end up becoming a pain in the ass to upgrade later. cheaped out on PSU? well gotta replace that if you want a better GPU. cheaped out on CPU? well now your performance is shit in many future games and upgrading means upgrading your mobo socket and possibly RAM.

>thread gets /thread'd with first post
>shitposters don't even care

Fuck I hate this place

my work is banging tour wife not walmart

>AMD CPU
The #1 hardware advantage you get with PC is the fact that you don't have to use a toaster-tier CPU like the PS4 and Xbone. And yet people unironically recommend Phenom II's Athlons and low-end FX chips. You're just going to bottleneck your fancy new GPU.

unironically, a Phenom II quad core is stronger than PS4's Pros CPU.

What graphics cards do Macs and consoles use?

Waiting for my RX480 and a SSD from the store, I got this PC from a second hand sale

>Zalman Z3PLUS box
>AMD FX8350
>ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0
>Corsair 8GB 1600Mhz
>XFX TS 550W 80PLUS
>SteelSeries Rival 300 mouse
>Razer Blackwidow 2013 mechanical keyboard
>Raijintek Themis cooler
>BENQ GL2250 monitor

All this for 500€, did I do good?

xboxes use cloud powers and macs use courage

>Razer keyboard
>steelseries mouse

'No'

with APIs like DX12 and Vulkan becoming more widespread and taking advantage of moar cores, it's actually better to go with AMD for the future.

Intel is better in DX11 and single threaded apps.

500€ with GPU and SSD price included? Good deal.

Without it included, bad deal.

Without, how is it a bad deal if it includes a 22inch monitor, mouse and keyboard?
It was going to be 600€ with a shitty 660gtx

Don't forget to factor in $100 for your OS too!

>inb4 linux
>inb4 yar hard fiddle dee do what you want becuase i'm a great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellie who wont pay for anything.

you do realize that if I exclude the ps4 controller included with the ps4. It would come out as $320 dollar also if I minus the blu-ray drive too. That would also make it more cheaper.

>he actually pays for windows

youre wrong in every aspect
when you build a PC you aim for 60fps so it ends up being more expensive. if you aim for console graphics and 30fps it will be cheaper

He doesn't have a job

you got overpriced "gayming" gear and a poor quaity monitor

Can you make a setup for 500€?

Macs aren't for high end gaming period. For example for $3800 you can get a mac with a 5k screen and a mobile version of the AMD R9 390. So basically unless you lower the resolution to 1080p you're going to have a bad time, and I'm sure 1080p looks great on a 5k screen.

Generally most games you can get PS4 performance with an R7 265 or GTX 750Ti, although it varies. New Deus Ex needs a GTX 950 to hit PS4 settings, while some games you can play with something a little lower. If you want to play at console settings at 1080 probably get a 950 or the new Rx 360.

Anyone?

No not even close hahahahaha fucking faggot.

If you buy everything broken

Hi wageslave. How's your 9-5 going? Make sure to work overtime next week, your tax dollars are paying for my anime figurines and I'm eyeing a new set!

Nigga please, Wal-mart upped their base wage to ten bucks,you have to be literally unemployed or a burger flipper to not be able to save up 800$

Or you live on a coast or Australia, and then you have other, more pressing issues.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/88YXRG

get a cheaper CPU and a better graphics card, ideally a 1070
it is the end-all be-all card for gaming at 1080p

the one laughing loudest are trust-fund babies and those born in business fanilies

hahhhahabababababb i am literally dying of alcohol

Drop the 3gb 1060 for the 6gb version or an 8gb 480, 3gb isn't going to cut it at 1080p.

I would get cheaper memory and a better PSU personally if budget constraints are a factor.

>using a literal I AM SILLY style comic

Not even him but seriously...

The cpu is assy. Intel is becoming the nvidia of processors, more numbers doesnt mean better processor. Its basically rebrands with smaller dies.
cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70GHz&id=2578

I'm doing an extra shift actually, thanks for asking! It's gonna be good fun. And you know I'm glad that my hard work gets to help the feckless such as yourself.

Oh and by the way? That pension is shaping up nicely and I think I'm eyeing myself up a new car!

I'll be sure to wave at you as I pass you by on the bus!

>not stealing top of the line hardware

Do it properly, steal hardware and pirate software.
Literally zero rubles spent.

Th eproblem with AMD isn't how that applications don't take advantage of it's high core count, it's that applications don't take advantage of it's architecture. Intel cores are completely discrete, while AMD cores, while fitting the technical definition of cores, come in pairs. AMD thought this difference in architecture would give them an advantage over Intel, but they were wrong, nothing used it correctly. As a result 99% of programs see AMD CPU's as having half as many cores as they actually have.

We'll have to wait for Zen to see any changes, but I wouldn't recommend older AMD CPU's. I believe Zen's architecture is closer to Intel so the cores will be "real" cores. Hopefully this, plus having more PCI-e lanes, something that Intel has consistently REFUSED to give consumers, gives them a competitive edge.

wagey...wageyyyyy...wageyyyyyyyy

you're bieng a bad wagey today

shut the fuck up cuck and get back to work to raise your wife'S sons

u love her

>Neet.
>Lifting ever.
>Having the discipline to learn an instrument well beyond strumming a few chords.
>Studying Aristotle for fun.
>Having friends.
>Convinced every woman is a lying whore.
>"Free" to do whatever impoverished people do.

hahahahahahahahazhahaha

Jokes on you pal, I'm a anteater.

Is the i3-6100 a good choice then?

I'll probably look and see if I can't find a 6gb 1060 on ebay for the same price. Or just wait until Black Friday.

cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Core i3-6100 @ 3.70GHz&id=2617

>Buying a discount computer

Why not just buy the console at that point?

Who even needs a Bluray? Seriously the only for PC is to watch movies, and who the fuck even buys or even rents physical discs with movies in 2016. And besides that an BR-RW is like 20€ on ebay.

>tfw G400s
Am I obesolete now?

I can't believe how much better the mouse is than what I used to use. It's like day and night when coming back to my old ~2007 10€ Genius mouse, not just precision but even the read consistency and general ergonomy. It's like a brand new set of tires on your car.

You idiots don't understand satire when you see it

Why can't I just build a console-killer laptop for $700-800 and never need either a console OR a PC?

I envy americans for being able to buy pc components for "cheap".

You should trap it up to make dosh.

>already have PC
>spend $400 on GPU

ya nah this argument is dumb

>mfw pc gaymers grasping straws
>mfw you literally get more graphics/1$ n ps4 than you do PC
>mfw console is objectively better than pc for gaming

>>mfw you literally get more graphics/1$ n ps4 than you do PC

Is that with or without years of subscription to PS+?

Downgrade to a 470 and you can fit a case and mouse keyboard easily. Still stronger than the pro

>this has offended a grand total of zero people on this PC forum.

there's statistics showing pc gamers are trump supporters by a huge majority. the entire trump movement started because of colored people having sex with white women

I can't even begin to combat this delusion

Wow, I've never seen a post full of nothing but memes. This should deserve a banning.

why is the master race so butthurt about the pro's graphical capabilities all of the sudden? a fucking graphics card costs as much as a ps4 why are any of you retards angry at the fact that people prefer to get a console? not to mention, ps4 actually gets games

Performance per dollar is only one metric though, my desktop is more powerful than the Pro and likely the Scorpio, so in that case the PS4 or the Pro's graphical capabilities don't appeal to me regardless of the price. Is fitting an Rx 470 in a console APU impressive? Yeah, but that doesn't mean I want to game at that level of performance.