Meanwhile, on the USG Cred Forumsshimura

Meanwhile, on the USG Cred Forumsshimura...

Hey can I get an engineer over here on the medical deck? Shit's fucked again

By Altman, what happened?
Are all the nurses on their periods again?

Can I be the braindead captain that gets his shit kicked in?

still didnt forgive them with what they do to the dead space 3

THE MARKER
MUST BE DELIVERED TO THE CHURCH

Well that and we had to drag 3 guys in without any legs because they thought it'd be fun to do a laser show with the plasma cutters.
Fuck's sake lads, ascension when?

>miners in charge of not being retarded
Jesus, think about it, we're stuck on a ship meant for them and they're all morons

>Marker goes from a thing that repels and contains necromorphs to something that promotes and spreads them

I never understood this change

maybe there is a switch on the damn thing like on / off

I'm replaying the series, and I want to try other weapons, but I can't stop using the Plasma cutter.
What weapons are good?

Force gun, ripper in the first game, pulse rifle in the second game, javelins in the second game, contact beam in both
>inb4 that one autistic tripfag comes in and shits all over the contact beam because MUH POWERGAMING

this guy knows what's up

I've actually been using the ripper in the first game, because I can't stop tripping over ammo for it
Maybe I'm just shit, but I'm not a fan of the ripper.
It's difficult to keep necromorphs at a good distance, and now that enhanced ones are showing up, it doesn't seem to be carving through them fast enough to use when being attacked by multiple necros at once

I will always shit over it, the cost to fire it is a huge waste unless you're in NG+ and it's not justified on anything but Brutes. It's cool to fire, but it's not worth it at the start.

Another repeated opening from the VUH section of Cred Forums.

Pro tip: you find more ammo for the guns that you already have

>REEEEEEEE STOP HAVING FUN

I guessed as much.
Can I just put the ripper is storage to get better drops, or do I need to sell it?

niggermorphs stole your girlfriend, Isaac

I think you can put it in the storage yeah, or just sell the ammo you do find for it and buy more ammo
There's money a plenty in DS1 anyway, even on hard

Look, if you want to spend 1000 credits a shot instead of saving for Power Nodes be my guest, but you get the same kind of damage output from the Force Gun with less or no charge time.

I'm not saying you can't use it, I'm saying it's a bad idea to actually use it since other guns do what it does better for cheaper.

You can put it into the storage but because you bought it'll still kind of give you ammo for it just at a lesser rate.

HEY Cred Forums
DID YOU KNOW
EACH FIRST WORD OF THE EACH LEVEL
SPELLS A SPOILER FOR THE GAME ?
LOL

If you care about min-maxing in dead space of all things you have some serious autism

>playing cuck games

Fascinating!
Awesome!
Great!

I won't deny that man, I just want to have two maxed guns, Kinesis, Stasis, and the Suit maxed on my first playthrough so I don't touch the Contact Beam at all outside of selling the ammo.

Loving
Every
Laugh

>go for rolls to canteen
>all that biomass out of nowhere
are toilets clogged again?
fucking hell i hate that splash sound when i step on it, i think i gonna kill the cook today

Why did it have a Japanese name anyway?

We had someone from Hydroponics visit last night. She smelled TERRIBLE. I swear I wanted to open an air lock. Even after she left, the smell just would not go away.

...all died because the game is boring? No really only DS2 was good.

Named after the creator of the setting's method of FTL travel.

>play dead space 2 on pc
>enjoying the game
>reach first shop and look at all the guns and armor
>they are all free
>exit game

I know I could have avoided them but I couldn't let the weapons clog up my screen so I changed the name of the exe. and put in another exe. with no dlc.

Couldn't you have just, I don't know, not used any of them? Pretty sure they're just reskins of existing weapons, and armor only matter for which passive ability it gives you. They took it even further in 3 where the armor is entirely cosmetic, and any upgrades are done through the store.