ITT: Genuinely sympathetic bad guys

ITT: Genuinely sympathetic bad guys

>sympathizing with a half a press denier

inb4 Griffithposters ruin the thread.

>name even 1 (one) way Henry was right

I can't imagine how much shit that guy must have got after that video literally exploded in popularity.

xD half an A press ammirgiht guies le meme is ebin lolol hi mom i'm on reddit frontpage!

He WAS right though, half A presses aren't a thing. It's just a concept to capture the phenomena of using the holding stage of an A press during a full game run. Every time you press A you inevitably perform a full A press.
He loves being a meme

Autism.

>he says while defending an internet meme

Point out where in his post he defended the meme.

Griffith is too cute to hate.

""""""Henry"""""" isn't a sympathetic villain, he was written to be ridiculously edgy and inhumanly evil. He manages to make characters like Shadow the Edgehog look friendly.

""""""Henry"""""" has been spotted.

Not even memeing, Godot is the only AA villain that has ever legitimately made me feel

made me laugh

here:

I really hate the motherfucker for murdering Sigurd and wiping out your army, but I still feel a bit sorry for him when by the time you fight him in the second generation, it's just another powerless figurehead and pawn to Manfroy's plan, he had to watch his wife die, lost his daughter, and his son was possessed by Loptyr.

Why are you posting the a press meme every single day?

I dream of a world without """"henry"""" posters.

Andrew Ryan did nothing wrong

wew

>Villain

Kenny did literally nothing wrong.

Name ONE (1) thing he did wrong.

>Half A presses aren't a thing.
>Here's why they're a thing

Literal oxymoron, retard.

They are a meta-construct, you can't actually do a half A press. They are only a thing in conversation about A presses, they don't exist in real life.

I don't get it, why everyone is posting Yoshis with Godot Glasses?

You're still denying their existence while explaining why they exist. It's a term to describe an event in a game, why does it have to exist in real life for it to be any more valid?

>It's just a concept to capture the phenomena of using the holding stage of an A press during a full game run.

What annoys me is that this concept is already well defined in programming, it's the difference between on_press and on_release.

Likewise his shit about "multiple dimensions" or whatever as some retarded way to express changing mario's location data

An A press is an A press. You can't say it's only a half.
When you do Watch for Rolling Rocks, you will always do an A press. You don't do half an A press in the game. You either do an A press, or you do not. There is no such thing as doing half an A press. It's not an even it the game.

>Still thinking the naming comes from how you push it
I can't believe people as stupid as you exist.

I don't think that, it's everyone else who thinks that.

Half A presses only exist on the planning stages of playing the game, they don't exist when you actually play the game.

I still don't get it. pannekoek said that an a press has THREE phases so how can he do a HALF a press? The correct term should be "0.66x a press".

Watch the video again. This time pay attention to the part that comes after that.

Literally 0 people are denying that.

Thank you

>he thinks his own headcannon for button presses maters in the real world

worse then tumbler

A lot of people do. In most of these threads, you can actually see MOST of the people saying it's a half A press because you only do one part of the holding A button. The majority actually seems to think it has anything to do at all with the three stages of an A button, and the reason it's called 0.5 A press is because you can ignore the last part, and you only use 0.5 of the relevant parts of an A press. Which is so wrong, how can people be so stupid to say that after all these months, after being explained it so many times why it's wrong.

Oh my lando it's Rando

the true hero of Lisa

To be fair it's really not half an A press if pannen rounds it down to not being an A press.

Most people learn that 0.5 rounds to 1. It should be labeled a 1/3rd A press or a 0/49 A press or something similar.

He's not even a villain he just screws up and is on the wrong sided of a a misunderstanding
>tfw when rando LITERALLY did nothing wrong

There's only pushing it and letting go, literally 50/50

I feel worse about Nito than le sad wolf Sif :(((((((

Its pretty much buddy's fault
>defends the man who abused brad and raped Lisa to death

>narrative paints him as a decent guy who did some horrible things for the greater good, then also gets royally fucked over

But then he also does some shit like flaunting Deirdre (who he brainwashed into being his wife) in front of her husband before killing him for the sole sake of being an asshole.

but if you look at the effect of the A push there are three components.
pressing A, getting a jump

holding A, allowing the kicks and the floating

releasing A and allowing your button to reset so you can press it again

Really every boss in DS1 did nothing wrong, beside the demons.

Pressing and holding is the same thing though

Lisa really was as depressing as it is good

except that's fucking wrong

Honestly I still felt pretty bad killing him it was a significant turning point in brads character even though it was justified

Literally did nothing wrong.

He didn't even give Sigurd a trial. He just fucking slaughtered him.

Arvis deserved everything Seliph gave him.

That sprite is supposed to be Yoshi with some sort of red visor on right?

Here's your (you).
Fuck off now.

Yes, it's probably his edgy OC of which he commissions drawings in which he gets crushed by its giant feet or some other gay shit yoshifags enjoy

If it was the same thing it would do the same things right?

Kenny was a cunt sometimes, but at least he wasnt Jane. Fuck Jane.

He just needs his pills

isn't it godot's visor from Ace Attorney?

>muh grigori isnt a villain discutions

I'd say daimon, it's just arisen who become mad and want to break the cycle, they aren't even evil

every thread until you like it

Most of them attack you on sight. The only ones I care about are Sif, Priscilla, Gwyndolin, and Ceaseless Discharge.

>A giant death monster
>Not a bad guy
Seneschal, Grigori, and Daimon are all bad guys. They can't help it. But that doesn't stop them from doing bad things.

we just got a previous thread with someone starting to write lines over lines on how they weren't bad guys.
you're right. But we forget daimon too easily, and I just find daimon more sympathetic because he's trapped and don't have an ounce of control over his actions unlike the dragon and the seneschal

Dude not even lying this guy is in LBX for the 3DS. It's fucking weird