What's the best convenience store in a game?

What's the best convenience store in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPteg3jElWE
youtube.com/watch?v=uw33NAhQ1S0
youtube.com/watch?v=WG7L8I3iA_A
youtube.com/watch?v=5n1tfIiAxPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kx8af6vE3Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-cFyf7XdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don Quijote

WHAT KIND OF TATTOO ARE YOU GETTING?

That OST is catchy as fuck, so comfy. Also that Tomato mart with the bitchy girl at the harbor with that song. Holy hell.

The poke mart

>night time
>big city (optional)
>24/7 convenience store
>you can actually go in
>they're playing muzak or whatever
Any examples?

this

youtube.com/watch?v=NPteg3jElWE

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=uw33NAhQ1S0

this music in the Ishin version put a huge smile on my face

holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=WG7L8I3iA_A

>its japanese
god dammit

Are we ever going to fucking get this game?

No. Just use the English guide. I 100% it no problem.

Don qui

JOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AT YOUR

JUNES

I have no idea how Shenmue 3 is going to even come close to matching Yakuza 6 at this rate.

best one in real life too

Shenmue should be left in the past where it belongs.

Yu is a hack now.
Orange has surpassed him.

>Not just going to the pharmacy every year something happens in kamarucho, and getting kiryu fucked up on caffiene drinks only

Bosco's.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n1tfIiAxPQ

GTA 5 hits all of those except maybe the muzak, I'm not sure if it has that.

You could say that Yakuza is the natural evolution of Shenmue, it's got many of its hallmarks while correcting many of the flaws and introducing new pointless shit to do.

IT LACKS INTERIORS OR DRAWERS

Although 6 has many more interiors.

Sam and Max had a goat soundtrack, a shame that Telltale will never make any games like it anymore.

Literally any Yakuza game.

youtube.com/watch?v=kx8af6vE3Rc

Yakuza 6 looks comfy as fuck.

Poppo in Yakuza desu senpai.

only beat 2 and 3 but I guess im getting a PS4 now.

Yakuza threads on Cred Forums are so good.

Learn Japanese already. You have no excuse.

>kiryu no jacket just shirt

I have been wanting this option since he took off the jacket in that cutscene after defeating fuma's brother. Looks cool as fok.

wtf im ps4 now

I'm really excited for Yakuza 6. I wish we could get it in English sooner, though. It's probably going to be mid-late 2018 at this rate

If at all. 5 was a fucking fluke, thanks to Sony.

Zero is just being used to test the waters for PS4.

I doubt it will do that well because the fucking idiots at SEGA are doing zero marketing again.

I seriously wouldn't get my hopes up for 6.

How do you even market a series like Yakuza to western audiences? They'll immediately assume it's GTA but with japanese gangsters instead of what it is.

You do know that yakuza actually is the japanese mafia, japanese gangsters?

You're missing the point.
Yakuza is very different from other highly popular sandbox games, meaning whoever buys the game with no previous knowledge of the series will be very disappointed once they realize Yakuza isn't a GTA clone.

Show this trailer in English.

The English trailers they've made for Yakuza in the past have all been lazy trash that don't show anything worthwhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-cFyf7XdY

All the marketing in the world won't stop retards from being retarded. A cursory google search would answer most questions about the series.

>the fucking idiots at SEGA are doing zero marketing again

I honestly don't get it. They spend a fuckload advertising it in Japan, but not even one poster pops up over in the west.

They should stop calling it Yakuza! It's a dumb name, too japaneezy

They tried with Yakuza 1 but it didn't go as well as expected and they pretty much gave up on the west.

>giving up that easily

typical of sega

I can understand no Kenzan because of the questionable shit regarding Haruka, but there's nothing Ishin does that is "indecent".

Too japanese

Happy Tomato Store girl a cute, CUTE!

No, Sega are just Too STUPID.

If marketed properly, Ishin would bring in the money. It's the best samurai game I've played so far, and it could be Japan's RDR.

RIP Pandemic
I never played the sequel but that game is still one of my favorites

Tomato easily

nothing as comfy as buying some food for that cat and then winning a little capsule toy in the raffle. or a boombox, that was a good day

it won't and I'm okay with that

I mean I wanna catch up to Lan Di and fuck his shit up but honestly what I loved and miss from Shenmue isn't the gripping story or the crazy fights, it's that comfy hometown feel. I think the main reason I didn't like 2 as much was because that was just gone.

>honestly what I loved and miss from Shenmue isn't the gripping story or the crazy fights, it's that comfy hometown feel. I think the main reason I didn't like 2 as much was because that was just gone

Same. Works better as a cozy hometown simulator than a grand adventure

I'm betting you don't defeat Lan Di in 3.

It'll be another helicopter getaway episode.

never head of it

Simple, make it about graphics and graphics alone. Sony said they were competing with PC on the visual front, so this would be only perfect. Plus they could deliver an under-the-belt blow by saying that "maybe PC gamers will get this game by the time the PS6 is made", alluding to Sega's habit of porting archaic games to the platform.