Is there any video game where the reverse of this image happens ?

Is there any video game where the reverse of this image happens ?
it's totally not because it's one of my fetishes I swear

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/836925/3c38113f35/
youtu.be/AwrX8assKXc?t=4m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=a6QHzIJO5a8
i.imgur.com/XFkzM1s.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that Eva Lovia

Gears of War.

In pretty much any korean MMORPG the males look like hyper gay models. They just throw small horns and some edgy "you don't understand..." cloak on if it's a demon. Also the koreans can't make a male elf without them turning into some autistic femboy fantasy.

tHis.

He said reverse, in Korean MMOs everyone looks like a plastic heh barbie doll.

It was the closest I had. I can't think of a single western or asian MMORPG where the females aren't made to be a 12 year old's wet dream.

WoW, where they're made to look like a 30 yer old neckbeard's wet dream

I would like a video game where both the men and the women of the beastly races are beastly

And you can play as them

WoW pisses me off for this exact reason.

This doesn't trigger me nearly as much as non-mammal boobs.

He said reverse, in Blizzard MMOs everyone looks like a low-poly heh warhammer character.

All three of WoW's beast races fit that already.

>I can't think of a single western or asian MMORPG where the females aren't made to be a 12 year old's wet dream.
Your not thinking really hard. WoW has an example.

They really don't. Only Taurens look like beasts.

Dragon Age, kinda. Broodmothers are masses of flesh while Hurlocks are fairly human-looking.

How exactly do Worgen not look beastly?

Does this work?

There's only 2 beast races.

>Whoah hey guys

Dragon Age, kinda.

I'd blow up all over those tits.

well not all the way to that, but in gears of war the human looking drones are all male
the females are 10 ft tall hideous armored rage monsters called berserkers

theyre sacs for storing hist sap
or for buoyancy, whatever fuck you
maybe the hist just decided it would help them manipulate men and mer, and they do
as for birds with tits, theyre obviously just massive flight muscles with puffy feathers on top

Guild Wars 2 Charr

The better question:
Is there any western game that doesn't design all orcs and trolls EXACTLY the same as every other westeshit RPG?

some argonians are live birth
argonians are everywhere biologically
They may be born cold or warm blooded. They may be born by egg or live. They pay have tits. It is rumored that argonian may change gender sometimes during their life.

cant argue about orcs but troll are different 100% of the time

If you don't design orcs as agressive green/brown/red muscular people with tusks, they aren't orcs.
Plenty of western RPGs design trolls in a different manner though.

It doesn't even need to be that far out.
Babies could be hatched from eggs and suck milk from teats afterwards.
The platypus lay eggs and the babies drink milk - not from teats, but still...

The orcs in Divinity: Original Sin have tails. That's new.

Not him but I played a male Worgen because I wanted to look like a monster. The way female Worgen look in comparison is dissapointing. They look more like furbait than any kind of vicious monster.

This isn't as unrealistic as people make out. What people view this is that the women are sexy and the men are beastly, whereas in reality what's going on is that the men are sexy and the women are plain. If all orcs, trolls and demons have a common origin you would expect the women to be similar and the men to have the prominent sexually dimorphic characteristics, because that is how you win a mate.

What's up with the plates covering their goodies? also,

>no lizard tits

Baby koalas eat their digested eucalyptus leaves from their mom's not-anus called the "fecal pap."
Baby kangaroo fetuses climb to their mother's nipple and get their head trapped into it and are basically force-fed until they're more developed.
Baby elephants are born standing up.
Baby humans are come out of a woman's vagina.

round eyes like a human's
closest structure, not like the broad shoulders
legs look normal compared to males, until it reaches the ankle
the hock joint is almost nonexistent

yes, they aren't recolored humans, but they're similar, especially with the eyes

Japan typically makes orcs more pig/boar like in nature.

>wanting mammaries on non-mammals

They were like that in D&D too.

>Tauren, Panderan, Worgen, Harpy, centaur.......
the list goes one dude.

Shadowrun Returns is sorta like that.
The human and elf female portraits all look hideous while the Orc, Troll, and Dwarf females are all QTs.

The issue is that when you approach any story from the standpoint of "I want to write a story about orcs!" you're inevitably pigeonholing yourself into being another Tolkien imitation. If you want to be original you don't bother with orcs and trolls at all, you come up with something of your own. Orc stories are for people who just want a slight variation on something they already like, which isn't fundamentally bad but does not demand creativity.

Though the OP doesn't specify between playable and non playable races it stands to reason that playable races is what it is talking about especially since non-playable races don't have to worry about not having a non existent playerbase in a multiplayer game.

>Baby koalas eat their digested eucalyptus leaves from their mom's not-anus called the "fecal pap."

then its still more then 2.

>fantasy

Even if it wasn't, I like my titties

Ants, bees, wasps, etc.
>males are small, cute and harmless
>females are larger, more dominant, and range from being less harmless to being fucking terrifying

Don't be so biased. There's plenty of fugly trogs or halfers as well among the portraits.

I got it wrong. The digested goop they eat is called the fecal pap and it COMES from their mother's anus.

I forgot about the pandas.

You did and it proved your a fuck boy.

The TES series does orcs pretty well

Ever quest prior to the shadows of luclin expansion, is a good example of ugly races being ugly.

>proved your a fuck boy.
I guess

>The TES series does orcs pretty well
Shit elves. Both figuratively and literally

>Get btfo
>Feels a need to reply
>replies with fucking generic shrug anime girl
You can't make this up.

Yes but the good metahuman portraits were multiple times better than all the fucking human females having square-jaws and man faces.
I think I even saw an adam's apple or two.

One of my biggest gripes with pokemon is that female insects generally follow human gender norms.

>i'm fine with 2 legged talking fire breathing lizards with opposable thumbs but i draw the line at tits

Fuck off back to where you crawled out of

>ywn play a game where the females are tall muscly amazon orcs and the males are whimpy slender boys
>ywn get dominated by one of them

why live

>reee my fetish is humanoid lizards without tits reeee

Not equivalent. Those other things have a use, tits serve no use at all to a race born from eggs, and with sharp teeth whether they breath fire, have opposable thumbs, or are biped.

Sexual fantasies are fun and all, but I can't imagine being in the presence of something so physically imposing that she can snap my arm off on accident

More like
>reee i don't want fucking furshit
You fucking mongoloid

>tits serve no use at all to a race born from eggs
How is that equivalent? Why can't a race born from eggs also breast feed?

b-but the big tiddies

sauce?

Image search leads me to some fucking design sketches for some reason.

TES is a series like that.

>i dont want furshit in my furshit
gee you sure showed me you dumb faggot

>It is completely inconceivable, even in the realm of fantasy, for females of an egg-laying species to produce milk for their young.

Reptiles, generally are not born as useless little shits like mammals, and can almost immediately start learning and surviving with their scales and teeth.

Gonna spoonfeed you a good manga.
Dungeon Meshi.

Skyrim? Not in the sense that the males are pretty, but in that everyone is the same instead of the other gender looking like a human. Kajeet are just cats with different voices, argonians are just lizard with the male having slightly more horns, orc women are just smaller ugly orc men. Elves are just ugly regardless.

ABOMINATION

Go eat out a cloaca

Don't shove your fetishes on me

Thanks man, have a cat

Haha rekt

>square-jaws and man faces.

OP here, nope. I wanted a video game where basically the opposite of the pic I provided happens, where the female looks barely human and the male looks barely their race instead of the contrary, which happens in every RPG I can think of.
Basically this :

>and trolls
What are you talking about?

>there are people who don't like androgynous reptiles

>Copy that

the original EQ models. Everything is relative even the female dwarves have beards

>generally
>gen·er·al·ly
>ˈjen(ə)rəlē/
>adverb
>1.
>in most cases; usually.

So it can happen.

Why does the cat have cheese on it?

>See dat ass
oh my
>Past the waist
im sleep

it's a hotdog

sayce

this. I don't care about human hair, human hips, human hands, human flat faces, human overall shape, but god forbid human breasts!

They even run on all fours

Best beast race

coz it aint easy beinng cheesy

It surprised me that Larian made the female lizards actually lizards in Original Sin 2. In past Divinity games they were just Navi from Avatar while the males were lizards.

Cloacae are gross bruh, but you want that biological correctness don't let me stop you

name of the artist is cedargrove

Then you stepped in the wrong bloody thread when the OP is specifically asking for monster women.

I saw you on /tg/ you faggot
Get that magical realm off my Cred Forums

what the fuck is a platypus even

cedargrove

I guess. But why would you want a reptilian race that veers on the side of inferiority?

>Really like the idea of Charr
>More and more stupid customization shit is added to the cash shop
>They become fucking neon blue/pink faggots straight out of a furry yiff site

A fitting end for a race stuck in a shitty game.

To be honest I'd totally a duck. Mainly pic related.

>when wow makes you forget trolls are actually Scandinavian and not Jamaican

Fucking piece of shit stings hard.

Fuck this alien thing.

Nice reading comprehension, furfag. Don't you have a gas chamber to visit?

Wakfu is so fucking guilty of this shit

The only person who needs their reading comprehension sorted is the fucking faggot IN A THREAD ASKING FOR MONSTER WOMEN

>make elegant but strong and heavily armored charr in vanilla gw2
>now all I see is sparklecats with the same colours, faces, and hair

When I get rich, I'm going to instate peonage on him, so he'll churn out fem orc on male human rape for the rest of my life.

Good taste, my man.

only gurubashi are jamaican

excellent point
although, if i remember correctly we think blond hair became prevalent so quickly because women started having to compete as well, so men would choose lighter hair that more easily signaled health and youth
and the women had to compete with each other because they started living longer into menopause and so men needed stronger signals for youth
it is possible a fantasy race could have a similar change that causes competition between the women, making them look weird as well
although also supporting your point, eggs are much more costly to make, so females will ALWAYS be more plain because they cant afford to put as many resources into display traits

Bird races are criminally underused in vidya.

lizards in divinity are a long lost off-shoot of dragons and the armor plating is a kind of carry-over which benefits them in combat and such. it's why they're so uppity and smug when they communicate with any other race

You'll be doing god's work, user.
Godspeed you lagnificent bastard.

Being able to fly naturally provides a gross and unfair advantage for avian races.

>it's why they're so uppity and smug when they communicate with any other race
I know what i'm doing in OS2

I want that postman to make sweet love to me

tengu fucking when anet!?

Something that hasn't evolved for millions of years.

thats because d&d orcs were originally like that
the west moved on to green africans, and the japs stayed in the past with pigmen
if its an alien it doesnt really matter, because its not a non-mammal or a mammal anyways

there was a birdrace in shadowbane rip

Well, if it is an anatomically correct bird it has no junk just a shitter

>not being a lizard putting down uppity elven slaves

Being related to dragons is a pretty justified thing to be smug about. Shit man they can call on their fucking ancestors to drop flames on people in combat.

>the males have to tie down and rape the female
>or else the female rips the males into pieces

Literally never

>they look like furbait

Hilarious because they were changed before Cata BECAUSE they looked too much like furbait.

>lizardmen
>riding fucking dinosaurs that fire lasers from their mouths
I miss old Warhammer Fantasy. They were literally lizard Aztecs with dinosaurs.

Concept art for the female Au Ra (demon/dragon race) in XIV

Sadly they ended up not going with this and the alternative was, well

I remember one where the author wanted to go with the human-orc look, but since Pig-Orcs sell better he went with Pig-Orcs.

Absolute cosplaying human garbage

Literally nothing in your post is true. Blond hair is not female exclusive trait. Only men compete and women chose the blonde ones.

Honestly, they should just embrace the furbait like they did with female tauren.

>Am I kawaii?

>Dungeon Meshi will end in your lifetime

could you do some futa orc for me

New tauren models are fucking vomit-inducing. Some kinda disney furshit

on the other hand with ants, a lot of times only females have wings, especially reproductive females, so it would stand to reason they would need to be lighter and more slender, with bigger abdomens for making all those eggs
in fact its not even really fair to even talk about males in this case, because the entire hive is effectively underdeveloped/sterile females, the only males are the drones, and theyre just glorified one use dildos for the queens
so its less a case of giant scary women with tiny femboys, its more just one big pregnant woman with an army of lolis
with spiders though youre definitely right

It's because they cause a lot of problems:
>either 4 limbs like a bird and they can't use stuff while flying or 6 limbs like a fucking dragon and not a bird
>eggs
>high furfag potential because you can't humanize a face with a beak on it
They are among the hardest races to do good lore for, though still below skeletons and eldritch shit.

Nice to see a manga which portrays other species similar to males and not kawaii ugh anime girls with animal features slapped on them.

These are the male and female dwarves from Lineage 2

Of course, and I'll have him make it go both ways.

The Yagudo were cool, shame they were only a beast race.

>its more just one big pregnant woman with an army of lolis
Fictional settings need more of these. Ara Ara brood mother and her genki, adorable daughters.

The only races seen so far are
>humans
>elves
>dwarves
>halflings
>gnomes
>catgirl
And for the most part they take all their conventions from D&D. The author made the right choice combining the catgirl and Marcille.

>young male Dwarves are kept off the field battle so they can breed and be house-husbands while the old are sent off to war to die

You can't make anthro anything without it being furbait.

Pretty sure this is safe but don't obliterate me if it isn't, mods.

>Pretty sure this is safe
Enjoy vacation

>all male dwarves are born with manly beards
>all female dwarves are lolis
The only thing this piece of shit show got right was everything about the dwarves and elves.

Catgirls are furry but aren't furbait.

>can clearly see vag slit

lol

bye user

its an inbred pond mutant that never caught up with the rest of the mammals
even marsupials look at thing and laugh

image related

Light armor is the tits, man, especially for dudes

Well shit I thought that was just feather pubes.

>people with animal ears and tails attached to them are furry

>Catgirls are furry but aren't furbait.

Humans with tacked on pieces of animals aren't furry, they're cosplaying girls.

CUTE.

That's not anthro.

By being majority human it is no longer anthro.

Had to stop using these kind of armors because it was distracting
Ignore the staff, she's level 70

Do Baanga count?

Yeah then there's that one slew of games where the main guy is
>early thirties
>white
>short brown hair
>2 day old beard
>scruffy voice
>extremely competent at whatever his job is (usually hurting people)
>mildly nihilistic
>mildly dispassionate
>über cöol

And yet the girl is always different.

Now that I actually read your post, I realized you're talking about furries, not girls.

Die in a fire you furry fuck. /trash/ is

Their walk animation looks like they are runway models
Their sitting on the ground stance make them look really fragile and womanly
They have the biggest tits ingame despite having a non fatty body

>That's not anthro.
>By being majority human it is no longer anthro.
user-kun, when was the last time you looked up the definitions of words?

Animal races are cool. Furries, however, are insufferable.

Love that artist, too bad he can't color.

They looked so much better, though.

You have no idea how much I enjoy gliding.

Females have weird thighs.

Well read the fucking topic, we're talking about bird people and animal people in general. Not fucking anime girls with bird-like wingsuits for people in denial.

>The girl is always different
Why would you go on the internet to tell lies?

youre an ignorant piece of shit
both genders compete in humans and men having blond hair too doesnt refute my point
men selecting for a trait in women can still affect that trait in men, just to a lesser degree and the other way around

>OP talking about ugly, malevolent races with oddly hot females like orcs, trolls, demons
>"NO WE'RE TOTALLY TALKING ABOUT MY FETISHES. STOP FURSHAMING ME YIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFF."

>T-Regina

Argonians are a enigma, I think I've heard that they can even masquerade as other races

>Is there any video game where the reverse of this image happens?

Literally right in the OP, first line.

Filtered for being a Lanced Jack tier fucking moron.

fucking hell i kekd

Literally re-read the OP

She's a twig so that's part of it
I thought it would be appropriate for the squishiest class to be frail in comparison to her stronger comrades

My main guardian is also kinda frail but that was an oversight, trying to justify using 120 gold to fatten her up

I like that canid, specifically the neck length and lower legs

Males don't select in any species, they breed every female that accepts them.

samefag

But female insect Pokemon have bigger Thoraxes

you obviously never played high rated wow arena

try again fuckface

184 posts
70 posters

How can you be this wrong?

>i can use box delete in paint

>artist draws an anatomically-correct lizard man
>but doesn't give them a cloaca
>or gives them a slit with an inexplicable asshole underneath it

nothing triggers my autism harder than that shit

just give them one hole

excuse me those are mine

Now THAT is fucking funny.

>screenshot taken ten seconds after you made the post
>posted 39 seconds after that

not that fast my guy

How old are and what is your education level if you don't mine me asking

If this is real she's an idiot for poking the hornet's nest but goddamn do I respect her balls

Currently in medical school.

>somebody didn't find my meme tier post funny because im dumb and misread the op
>how dare they find something else funny! X( X( X(

I'd marry her if I were white.

You guys do you, but I just wanted to point out that I wasn't either of them ok thank you for your time

>Only horse dicks

Fucking lightweight

thus, literally tolkien orcs

He probably can't even fit whole watermelons

It usually comes at the price of being eaten like animals, Everyone loves the taste of bird meat

>like playing fuckhuge races in MMO's
>play Tauren in WoW and Charr in GW2

Am I secretly a furry?

Post yoru characters and you shall be judged

You're a size-queen. The only thing that can satisfy you are giant tapir dicks.

I know cannibalism is fine with you ghouls, but don't project your carnist deviancy on the whole humanity

amani are cute

check out WoW alpha or beta troll female model. im so fucking mad they changed it. its so fucking awesome.

Nah.
By that logic, you'd also secretly be an orc rapist.

Well do you fantasise about fucking anything anthro related?

The worst thing in that image is the "yeah!"

This image is shit the body naturally tries to reject hair when swallowed.

Here's my Tauren. I uninstalled GW2.

Nah I just like facerolling people with a giant ass character.

Tera online. Though everyone dresses like sluts in that game

Don't be silly i wouldn't eat humanoids, Unless they had wings of course

Winged creatures always taste great, They are made to be eaten by superior land walking races

Also argonians change genders / sexes through their lives.

Futa and cuntboy argonians are canon, and it happens to every Argonian sometime in their lives.

The lusty argonian maid had a dick at some point, and probably was still a slut.

the irony in all that is that their makeup is very probably made from animal products

What are you talking about?
Are you saying we should just ignore hair in soup because "body rejects it"?
It doesn't make it any less revolting to feel a hair between teeth.

You don't have to want to fuck it to be furry
You have to enjoy it's beastly aesthetic

He attributes it to size so he's probably "safe"

What game?

STILL NO ORC COMPANION

>implying she actually cares about morals and isn't just a self-righteous, attention seeking, bandwagoning instigator
though she did make at least 34... seems like a lot of effort for nothing

Regina means Queen and Rex means king you twit

>You have to enjoy it's beastly aesthetic

I already knew I was a scalie piece of trash but you've really put it into perspective for me.

What game?

eh don't feel bad
I play charr to feel like a savage beast tearing things to shreds

The all fours charge animation is GOAT

Do you mean where males look human but females are beastly, or when both genders look beastly?
Cause I dunno about the former but Everquest and GW2 do the latter.

They are a difficult canvas to work with.

Yeah both, preferably the former because i'm kinky like that.

My niggas

This is the only armor amani should wear

>projecting
>implying you know any vegans
>implying you ever did any research on how vegans choose their cosmetics, supplements and drugs

>nobody plays Roegadyns
But that's wrong.

charr and humans had the best stories
The rest were... lacking, though I never played through all option of the others

That's what he was laughing at you autist.

Gameplay not withstanding ogre or troll from EQ seem to be right up your alley.

Sometimes i miss the erp sessions for this game

I fucking loved those races, even though I'd never play one. It was hilarious seeing them block entire zonelines with their fatasses.

>They play non-humans

Every races story was really meh to me. Order or Whispers was only good organization too, because Tybalt was actually bro as fuck, while the rest were just too bland.

Kind of a pity. The main story had several cool moments and then Traehearne shows up and tosses all sense of you being important out of the window.

Was there ever anything else to do in Tera?

I enjoyed Norn the most. But that's just because everything about the Norn was practically catered to my liking.

But he's actually right with the jaw meme for once. Only the elves were remotely attractive.

Why is it always human only fags who complain about people not playing the same race as them, while everyone else is fine with whatever, including the human fags?

>wanting to be vanilla in a fantasy world that lets you experiment
I assume you like to self insert?

Having you choose which of your friend's lives without your knowledge at the beginning of the charr story was neat
Having to track and slaughter howl was enjoyable as well
Maybe I just have low standards

As for the order of whispers
my senior quote was "The world's a funny place, but as long as we keep laughing, I guess we're not dead"
I only somewhat regret it

What if they made an MMO with several races that are unable to communicate with each other, but compete against each other instead. And the birdmen will fly and do birdmen shit, the humans will be boring, and the beast races will live in grottos and pillage shit

>ent and dryad
>not ent and entwife
>not satyr and dryad
Does Oglaf even mythology?

Everytime I think about the good in GW2 I think about re-installing.

But anet squandered their chances and my goodwill with HoT. Shame.

i play goblins

>complains about bird races being uncommon
>doesn't even consider the plight of people who like bug races

People are telling me season three is good
Apparently the new zones are in the ring of fire

>don't feel bad
No, please DO feel bad

I'd like both. They seem almost equally unused.

I love seeing elves suffer.

Why? It's a harmless interest or at least the only person you can hurt is yourself

>the opposite

I know that feel. I had a female Charr who used that really aggressive face. The one in that picture, I think. The ONLY good thing about Rox being added was that I was able to give mine those fuckhuge horns.

That's animals having human characteristics
See: Bugs Bunny. Mostly any animal cartoon character.
Humans with animal characteristics are kemonomimi or some shit

There's just nothing to do after you chew through the initial story offerings except for grind again for shit I honestly don't need.

My thief is full zerk ascended and my other four charas are full exo and 1-6 ascended pieces. I'm more or less done with gear and only have fashion to grind towards now...

Also my account got hacked again which means I have to contact support again.

That nigga's hot as fuck though.

Ladies act like we haven't had Conan the barbarian motherfuckers before. We loved it then, we love it now.

I'm 100% sure there are people with fetishes for midgets and/or muscle girls

i'm not against that

Is there any games that feature different kinds of sea creature races?

>something like this would never be playable because it's unrelatable

I'll repeat again: when was the last time you looked up definitions of words?

Never played Gears of War. Explain, please...

goddamn it, I'd be so much more compelled to play as male characters if they looked like that. it's a real shame most devs only do female eye candy.

no homo btw, that guy just looks absolutely fabulous.

did someone say muscle girls

>posting shark monstergirls instead of proper sharkgirls

user-kun am I kawaii uguu~

a fucking faggot

You are disgusting

I just did for the sake of the argument.
Cat girls aren't anthropomorphic.
Are you baiting me, user?

This is a male locust

Berserkers are hulking masses of muscle that are also basically blind. They hint off noise and tear shit apart indiscriminately. Emphasis on indiscriminate. This means the male locusts, who have to breed with these things that are twice their height, have to tie them down and restrain them so they can stand a chance of actually knocking one up without getting beaten into a bloody pulp.

They aren't too keen on breeding as a result.

This is a female locust

Hell ya more tauren bros

I KNEW someone would get triggered, they always do.

Both are great to me, so maybe alienating the only other guy in the world who wants shark people is a little rude.

don't you want a muscle girl to have her way with your body until you pass out from exhaustion, user ?

T H I C C

Champions Online solve a whole lot of problem thanks to the costume system. You can create a whole bunch of stuff if you're not into humans.

Not him but would this do?

>Y-you wouldn't like it if men were sexualized in games like women are!

Meanwhile Conan archetypes have been around for decades and we still don't give a fuck

Dayum! Locusts have a hard life.

pic related.

You got the gif of the shark mafioso doing a finisher like in a fighting game?

I can't play champions without wishing I was playing city of heroes.

>b-but it's a power fantasy
>an actual sexualized man is supposed to be a girly looking twink

If you can bullshit up a decent reason why some culture would dress up like total faggots like that I'd be fine with it

Maybe part of some kind of elaborate ritual that involves half naked gladiator battles or something

Why is no one mentioning how wicked that dudes cock is?

Ya know what's anthropomorphic? Boats. By the literal definition

maybe stop being a fag who wants shitty monstergirls instead of interesting critters who are properly alien

gotta admit that i haven't seen anything like this image for any males in popular video games whereas skin tight biki armor for females are commonplace

There's plenty of that to go around too, just take a look at Japanese games

They're a pretty neat little race all things considered. Gears has a neat world.

This to be honest.
Furries and furry-haters ruined beast races.

Yeah, though most of the time I see guys complain about those characters.

I could deal with it if we had more of it, just make barbarian/gladiator a class type and suddenly developers have an excuse to design slutwear for what ever races they give the class to.

Corvid mages give me a non-sexual erection

Name the game that has done that in the past 10 years and I can name you 30 with buff overly athletic brawny types from the past 4 years.

Sex sells both ways. They don't need to be ass out naked to be an equally attractive character.

What is this anime?

his birbs remind me of Halo Elites with their fancy garments and such.

I'm not into men

>filtered
>anonymous
>on a board with no post ids
what did he mean by this?

I'd be way more into floppy knee length cocks if it wasn't hanging off of someone's uncle. Put it on a something cute.

Whatever dawg, tell me when you've taken your Epipen shot for your anime allergy, then we'll talk.

>STILL NO VIDEO GAME I CAN BE A FAIRY (male)

Well Vaan's shitty cause he was shoehorned in by the publisher to appeal to teenage girls, taking the spotlight away from the manly man who was supposed to be the MC and is basically just a bystander in the story. Not because he walks around dressed like a slutty Aladdin.

>fucking slaads
my man

I know what gif you're talking about but I don't have it on me. Also, I'm sure the game development is deader than the dodo.

You would think there should be a proper private server by now instead of the that chat room. I just make due with what I have instead.

What's the point of futa cocks if it's not a porn game?

>drain your bald inside me

Even dressed like a slutty twink the biggest problem with Vaan is that he doesn't have much of a purpose in the game. He kind of hangs around but doesn't do anything important, the game is clearly focused on the other characters who actually matter to the story.

Futanari Daily Life magifuro

I want to go on treasure hunts with that lizardman

Cock suckers will be cock suckers.

What is that game and how does it relate to City of Heroes?
I used to love CoH.

*tips towel*

Source before anyone asks.
exhentai.org/g/836925/3c38113f35/

is it wrong if i wanna have my antenna rubbed by this semen demen

>antenna

Is that you Mothman?

There's no point in the first picture either. I'm just saying if you're going to bother with dicks out at least make them cute.

Wait, I posted the wrong one.

I'm not about to help you jerk off you fucking autist. Fuck off to some other shitty imageboard

>Furfag fighter.

>Stops the momentum of the vehicle rather than using it.

What happened to this? It looked promising

What the hell happened in this universes timeline that made furfaggots the best animators and artists?

Don was the best thing about that kickstarter

they have poison filled talons on their back feet

>339 replies
I'm afraid this ship has sailed, user.

>some text adventure game
>playing as futa loli
>take growth perk because need them str
>extra growth on perk lvl 5
>dick size skyrockets from 3 to 9 inches
>stumble upon horseman's harem, owners not home
>half a dozen mares see my bulge and swarm me
>get mass molested and fugged for a hour
>lose consciousness
>wake up on the other side of the city
>find apologetic letter and 20 bucks in my pocket

Most of the characters were furbait, but the shark and the gator were cool.

It's 100% dead, though I can't remember exactly why.

where are the breasts tho

Would you rather play a Miqote or a Roegadyn in FFXIV? There's what'll determine your answer.

Brothers.

Saved both anyways.

The only really sexually dimorphic bug type is combee, female combees become vespiquen who is massive compared to combee and vastly more powerful.

I only remember these two, edge cat, and kangaroo tits

The game is Champions Online, a 2009 superhero mmo that is made by the same company, Cryptic. It was really made to support the other mmo, Neverwinter and STO, and had a bunch of questionable updates. None the less, it is one of the best costume character customization in the market at the moment but mediocre game play. When CoH was kill by NCsoft, everyone went to Champion to complain about it.

You never play Bloody Roar, havent you?

>can't remember exactly why.

If I had to guess, it'd probably be too ambitious.

>all these animal-people
>no flora-people

Titless lizards girls can be cute too.

what did he mean by this?

They don't have special stats to make players pick the races?

I remember this bonner.

what normals

>I can't remember exactly why.

because any project with multiple furries working on it is doomed to fail time and time again, they're all walking drama bombs.

alright user you got my attention
wut gaem

Holy shit that is a fucking top notch body mod. God more pics?

did they merge the ranaar and lizard races or something? that pic looks a lot like a ranaar from beyond divinity

After playing Guild Wars 2, I want to kill and burn every plant people I see. I fucking hate plant people now.

>futa loli

Please fucking kill yourself

>People actually want pig faced ugly fucks having sex
The self insertion meme is real.

>when your husband comes home pissed from work and you're not taking his shit today

Why is he dual wielding frying pans?

they only come out when they orgasm or need to feed their young.

I love this doujin but it fucking killed my boner that she doesn't end up fucking the girl.

what games besides souls series let me dual wield shields?

Alright look

I've got a boner and it's not gonna take care of itself.

sure will, but right after that tho :^)

What kind of beasts are you looking for, user?

Go to e621, fuck off.

Did you misquote me? I was talking about the futa, not furry.

All about dem curves, son.

>implying this is a futa thread
Fuck off.

not enough games have rabbit-people.

Is there any good porn of female charr?

It's what he could scrounge up. He's the best fighter the kobolds in the trashpile could find to help you on your quest.

Snowskau, user.

Sligar also has a good one.

It sad that the Charr and Asura are stuck in a really shitty mmo. I wouldnt mind if they add them as playable race in Guild Wars 1

Just check e621.

why's that?

Can I get this character as a follower?

I like this design, but I had to edit out the giant red schlong from the original image.

Tauren and Pandaren are the obvious ones but the latter isn't as beastly

Yes, lots
Mostly snowskau
got to e6 and search "charr female -breasts" to avoid most of the shitty OCs

>character just mashes keyboard
>rabbit does things
It upset me

I can't relate.
I'm not nearly as awesome.

That's clearly a Sharkguy.

It Tumblr: The Race. The Mary Sue Race that got all the attention for 4 fucking years now, leaving no room for the other 4 rooms to shine. One of sylvari stole your main character lead and story and another is a mary sue villain.

I wanna see some crustacean or cephalopod people.

Beeg brrother!

>ringed braids
best hairstyle

None of that curly Mohawk shit

agreed

>tfw you got to kill both of them yourself

Also the MC getting to look into Omad's machine was cool

you win this time, nigger.

>also the MC getting to look into Omad's machine was
It really fucking not, considering that the asura's religion is now center around the fucking Pale Tree. Fuck, I want to burn that fucking tree down.

nimin fetish fantasy
It's good, just because there's no infinitely long intro.

>you will never play slap-bass with a bumblebee
why even live

Bravely Default.

Or what if the world's races are divided by actual, functional differences.
Some mermaids/sahagin/fishmen, good ol humanoids, and giant sapient birds.

The fishy race that can breathe and live underwater, but suck ass on land and obviously can't fly.
The birds live in super huge trees and mountains and shit, but they waddle on the ground and can't go below the surface of the water.
And then the middleman - humans who are best on the ground, but have machines that let them travel underwater and fly in the sky, but not with the sort of organic ability that the native races have.

In order for any one character to experience the whole world, they'd have to work together with the other two races. Being out of your element will be a significant departure in how you play the game.

The significance was that YOU were the main character again, it was you looking into machine not someone you were following
No one to steal you thunder
Maybe I'm gullible

Depends, would you fug her?

Geez that kinda sucks, but oh wells. Kinda makes happy I don't play shitty mmos.

Speaking of atypical monsters I like dog kobolds.
I also like that most of RO's kobolds were cool wolves except this guy, who's the most plain and dopy dog in the world.

>The player being the main character in a fucking MMO
Yes you're gullible.

>The significance was that YOU were the main character again
It really wasnt. Season 2 was literally about the burger king kids or jerking off to Caithe and her lesbian partner and how retarded Caithe really was. The person that was hired to fix this already left the fucking company

octomen WHEN

thank you kindly
hehehehehehehe

I guess Iw as just trying to find ways to salvage my 1600 hours played

So how does the game establish those are females?

Stone Soup, 8 magic rings and rape tentacles that keep your prey from escaping.

>OH DAMN DON
>MOMMA'S PISSED

are those old GURPS standees, or what

Always figured octomen would be primarily magic users.

youtu.be/AwrX8assKXc?t=4m47s

Shit taste
Should be futanari or trap

iirc the kobold archers were introduced in the Comodo patch. It might be why they're designed differently. Who knows.

Well, it's also made by a furry, so...

It's a monotreme, the only order of mammal on Earth which lays eggs. The only two surviving members of this order are the platypus and echidna.

Also, platypuses are cute as fuck. - youtube.com/watch?v=a6QHzIJO5a8

>Lycanthropes are furshit.
Not even...

Nigger, I was fapping Jenny and Uriko while half of Cred Forums was still swimming around their father's nutsacks.

Why's that scarerow ripped?

gotta protect that pickle pee

How do you expect some bitch ass scarecrow to scare some crows?

don't worry, we can sew him up again.

>trapfag
>telling anyone else they have shit taste

don't do that

He's a cutie

The artist himself is not a furfag, he just got hired to do the Shark and the Gator Notice how they look so creative and un-fursona like.

>bird fucker
back to your general

>implying there's anything wrong with mammaries on anything

Name one single thing that wouldn't be better with tits. Just one. That's right, you can't.

They're better flatchested
It allows them to run on all fours without having to worry about flopping sack of fat and tissue

I want Nu-Cred Forums to leave

>when something popular and current has a cute bird boy in it

The best.

Didnt that girl kill herself? That was a depressing vidya ending

>boot up GW2
>can't remember my password because of that "you have to have a special password with a character and/or a capital letter" bullshit
>can't recover my account because my box is hundreds of miles away
Now I remember why I don't play this shit anymore.

I don't know, what I is that official lore states that the males have to hogtie her down and rape her in order to reproduce, cause the thing rampaging all the time.

this

those 8 rings are no joke

argonians best race

It's pointless on a reptile, and on the same level as a male lizard having balls and a dick on the outside instead of protected inside their body. Nothing but a glaring weakpoint to exploit.

>balls and a dick on the outside

Yes definitely... a weakpoint to exploit....

~

>2016
>Not fucking birds

Why are birds so fucking fabulous?

my bad this was for

You have me.

Trap > Futa

any day,
any year,
any universe;

You mongoloid.

Same reason why they're so tasty. I mean, who wouldn't eat out one of those sultry avian beauties?

You wouldn't fuck this bird,

Nice legs

there needs to be more men like this in vidya please

I'd invite it to a bukkake session and fill that throat so much that people will mistake it for an oversized frog.

whut gaem

you underestimate me.

If it a she and she consent, then yes

Total War: Warhammer. It's a Lord of Change.

I don't think you want to mess with Slaanesh my friend

came here to post this

>edit
gonna need a sauce man

I mean, she's a cartoon midget, I don't think her makeup is made of anything senpai.

Way late on this, but platypus (platypi?) don't have nipples or breasts. They excrete milk out of tufts of hair follicles

why is that beaver walking backwards?

>Fantasy Setting
>Has Elves
>No Dwarves

There seem to be less dwarves in general nowadays

Short people threw a fit and developers want to be more PC

>no facial hair option for girl dorfs

Literally the sexiest things in the setting 2bh

>Japanese hate Dwarves for some reason
>Western devs focus only on Humans

>tfw modern jap fantasy anime is ripped off from shit like SOA instead of classical sources like before

>Female Dwarves are Loli
>Still cant put beards on them

5'8 guy here and i have played dwarves since Golden Axe, im full manlet with beard and i love it.

Even as a lanky fucker i prefer Dwarves to Humans in most fantasy settings

I think its just the pure manliness factor of Dwarves, they're always ripped or beer bellied so it appeals to a lot of male body image fantasies (not in the gay way but also in a gay way)

Going to uh, need a source on that.

>manliness factor
>3 feet high

Thats a Gnome user Dwarves are always around 5 Feet in fantasy with Humans being 6 feet and Elves being fuck off tall

search lord_of_change on paheal

Baby crocs are super fucking adorable and so tiny. How do they grow up to be so big and dickish?

>Feeling so insecure with your self imagine that you have to play a giant to feel good about yourself
>In a fantasy setting where size has diminishing returns

>manlet detected

>image related, custapple and another

Fuck, I shouldn't feel this way, user.

Save me.

Feel like a big man yet? You're not going to grow any taller by kidding yourself

Behind that computer screen you're probably 5'10 at best

I'm gonna need a source.

They should just make male non-humans, and get rid of all female non-humans. It would be much sexier that way.

I kinda want to play a tank that intimidates monsters with his massive cock

no homo

Cropped pic I posted is a shitty edit I did ages back
Here if you wanted it i.imgur.com/XFkzM1s.jpg

Oh, no, don't you worry, user, I saw that too.
Jesus christ, that is some dick.

Dwarves are Bara-Manlets while Humans are scrawny fuckboys

Its not a difficult choice

cedargrove{/spoiler]

>dragons

>are almost always guaranteed to be male or considered male

>drawings of female dragons are obviously humanized with tits and shit

I blame this movie for my fetish.

I wonder how people handled strange and unique fetishes before the internet came around and made our degeneracy so much more accessible

They either buried it, became social activists in favor of it, or became writers/artists and went nuts.

>had a makeup fetish
>that dragon was the last push I needed to go full degenerate