Currently have SMT DDS 2 in my cart ($4), interested in child of light ($5.62)...

Currently have SMT DDS 2 in my cart ($4), interested in child of light ($5.62), xenoverse ($12) and ragnarok odyssey ace ($8)

Thoughts on these games?

Also, ps3 or ps4 versions of the first 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link

store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP?

I assume you've played DDS 1? If for some reason no, play that

Child of Light and Xenoverse are pretty good, Ragnarok Odyssey is ok

i have dds 1 from a previous sale, still sitting on the backlog, so dds 2 is confirm buy?

Sure, just be aware the PSN versions have some audio sync and framerate issues at times. I've heard most of the problems were in DDS1 though.

Yeah, just as good as the first

how are the shantae games? they look fun and i can get both for 10 bux

There is a PS4 version of SMT DDS?
I don't see it on the ps4 store.

Pirate's curse plays the best

This is a nice sale
I got
Sk bon appetit
Toy story 2
Megaman legends

Think about skullgirls 1st encore and grimm fandango remastered is it worth it?

Any PS1 games from the sale worth getting?
or should I just emulate them on my psp?

I have pirate's curse on wii u and it's pretty good, nothing ground breaking but a solid game overall. About 8 hours or so to beat.

Also good waifus too

I got $10 from PSN randomly.
Is SAO:HRe:F any good?
I kind of don't want to put any money on my console.

Still on the fence about SAO. If I like Musou shit will I like this?

Like is saying, there's painfully bad audio desync in DDS 1 and 2. If you've got a decent computer is actually recommend emulating them. I ended up buying both from PSN to replay them and absolutely regret it. So much of the game is set up by the amazing sound design.

Megaman legends and some disney games

what is the best seiya game?
ps4 preferred, but not necessary

Are both DDS games worth it? I might pick them both up at that price, but I don't have any real personal experience with SMT games.

based on what i've heard they're good games but have freeze/corrupt save issues on ps3

to what extent i don't know but maybe don't play too long in one sessions and keep multiple saves

is riskys revenge good at all? or should i just get pirate's curse

Together they are one of the best PS2 JRPGs, no doubt about it. But the PSN versions have some issues so I'd emulate or get PS2 copies if that is possible.

never played risky's revenge

welp, just pulled the trigger on ragnarok odyssey ace

hope I don't regret this

the pirate gear is just faster and more fun to use than the transformations.

RR is fine but it has some design implements that kinda just get dropped, like the plane shifting is only used in two locations.

I think all the Shantae games are good its just Pirate's curse is the most fun to play

i bought it for seven bucks during some other flash sale a while back

its kinda boring honestly, but it was only seven bucks so whatever. even if you dont like it you probably wont regret it much anyway

what's a more popular game that it;s comparable to?

I heard its similar to monster hunter but never played that before

uh have you played god eater or toukiden?

i guess if you've got nothing else to compare it to you might enjoy it. as far as "monster hunter clones" go though, ro ace is one of the more boring ones

anyone? no one?

mexicans?

We dont care anymore amigo

b-but mexico fucking loved seiya like it was a national thing

at least you guys got it around the same time it was new, we got a shit tier english dub near 20 years later that barely went anywhere

>PS4 preferred

Isn't there only the one for PS4? The trailer looks great, if you already like Saint Seiya.

Any thoughts on the SAO games, despite the horrible translation on Hollow Fragment? Can't beat a $5 game.

I'm just bored and need something to do while blatantly ignoring my coworkers during break

They grow up or they re eating up any flavor of the month anime

PS4 version got a reworked translation

How good we talking.
Like from Google translate to English is my first
Or google translate to English is my third language?

>Namco Bandai didn't copypasta the reworked translation for the vita version as well

If tou speak spanish, the PS4 version has almost all of the original cast of the dubbed version. and it adds another campaign.

I played the PS4 version only so i don't know how bad the Vita version was, but I found it to fairly good

oh neat
i didn't know that

its rare as fuck for their to be a non english dub for fucking anything anime game based