What the fuck did he see in her?

What the fuck did he see in her?

she succ good

She was nice to him that one time

How can you be alone in a haunted school so long and not get so much as a tuggie.

I think a better question would be what did what's his name see in Naomi other than chest.

Or why were they even including in Blood Drive.
They do absolutely nothing but pad the game time with him and shit shitty harem.

Yes, they distract from all the good things Blood Drive brought.

That game was a dumpster fire.

I know, and I was so hyped for it too.
>It somehow introduced to second best character in the entire series while also making the worse.
>Ayumi fucking everything up again
>Yoshiki being a boss again
>FPS dropping because of the fucking flashlight
>What's his name and his shitty harem
>Adding a fucking hot tub scene for no reason
>Some of the best and worse wrong ends
>WITCHES AND SHIT
It was a mix game

>Arguably the worst of the popular RPGmaker horror games is the one that gets developed into a franchise with sequels and remakes, not something way more deserving

Imagine if Yume Nikki, Ib, Mad Father, or whatever your favorite series is got that treatment instead.

Corpse Party sucks, I never got why people lauded it so much.

>"B-BUT MUH AUDIO DESIGN XD!!!!!"

Was blood drive any good? It kind of looked retarded.

It was awful.

The first Corpse Party was good.

Making anything after the first game was a mistake.

It was my most hated games last year and ranks in top 5 worst games I've ever finished.

>No cel-shaded 3D remake of Ib on Vita with expanded content and new music

It was a 6 at best.
>Music is good
>Some wrong ends were good
>Yoshiki being a god among men
>Ayumi stops being a complete fuck up for once in her shitty fucking life
>Aiko and her entire arc is great

Everything and I mean EVERY-FUCKING-THING else is bad

I was interested by Morishige if anything good can be said.

>Was anybody in the school at least? I saw the first chapter and couldn't bring myself to buy it.

>The first Corpse Party was good.
I disagree about that too. Compared to the other great RPGmaker horror games, it's excessively linear and bereft of content. There's almost no exploring or puzzle-solving. It's also not all that scary. Those city chase scenes that RPGmaker games rely on so much are featured way too often in Corpse Party.

Not that user, but shit, really?
I bought it on sale from the PSN store not too long ago so I could play it on a PSTV, once I play and finish book of shadows

That makes me sad. The first remake was such a comfy game.

I won't front, I'm not familiar with many RPG maker horror games, I just played the PSP Corpse Party and really liked it. It's not the hardest game or anything, I admit that, but I did enjoy the characters and some of those wrong ends were fucked. But I don't have a frame of reference to anything else of its ilk, so I can't compare it.

Not him but if those three you listed are what you consider great RPGMaker horror, perhaps it's divergent opinions at work more than anything, because I certainly found Mad Father to be a chore and really just annoying to go through. Yume Nikki is just about the only one I can think of that was designed competently in most every facet. The rest are indeed mostly overrated, but at least Corpse Party found a niche with having better than average sound.

I was really looking forward to it and I fucking hated damn near everything about it sans the music and Yoshiki since it seems everyone else checked in their brain at the front door in return for goddamn magic spells to sling around.

Well I've already spent my money, so I'm still gonna play it, but damn that's super disappointing to hear.
At least it sounds like Yoshiki is still the best characters, and the music is good.

How was Book of Shadows?

Was oingo boingo featured in the soundtrack?

Different. Some like it, some hate it. I'm not a fan, but it has some high points.

Go play Miyako by the guy who did Mad Father. It's got a premise almost exactly the same as Corpse Party except for the fact that almost everything about it is done much better.

I think the only reason Corpse Party got popular is due to the fact that it was released so early and won that contest, getting a PS1 port or whatever.

>Cel shaded
>Not low poly
Fuck off

Why not both?

Well he barely have any friend, so end up a lot of time with a girl, even if she's a crazy yandere bitch is enough for someone like him to fall in love.

Now, what was HER problem? the other kids died in a more horrible way and they just needed some help to get in the right path again, meanwhile sachiko came back after all the shit the characters made to calm her down a bit.
(I just played the first one tho, seeing how the others are treated I kinda want to stay like that)

Is there a comfier chan than Uboachan?

That wasn't the right picture

So, is the anime any good?

is anime ever good?

I tried watching out of respect of the game and I couln't make it.

Fuck no

If you're in it for the gore I would say go for it, it's only 4 episodes. Even then, there is better things.

>play first corpse party on psp when it came out
>fucking amazing
>actually creepy
>sounds and voices actually sound like they're suffering

>try playing book of shadows
>starts with bath scene
>is just a point and click vn
>dropped

Did anything else come close to the greatness of the first Corpse Party on the psp?