This

This.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2Tevkj2nQ
youtu.be/hjLXHPVLwPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(you)

Normies leave.

We all know you're not a chad user you're just a faggot like the rest of us. Prove otherwise.

PCs are the borg.

Consoles are the kazon.

You're right, I am a PC gamer

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2Tevkj2nQ

Reminder that console "gamers" are poorfags who can't even afford to pay rent

did you really make a star trek analogy ?
i play both and i'm not fat but i also don't have a gf

>did you really make a star trek analogy ?
No you just imagined it.

Reminder that consoles are now poor-man PCs with forced installs/downloads and can't even alt-tab to multitask.
Shit-tier.

What's his fucking problem?

>It a /r9k/ triggering episode

>tfw gf won't cuddle while playing game

She'll suck me off but then it's back to her laptop in the corner. ;_;

That position in the couch looks fucking uncomfortable as hell. You're leaning over, arms outstretched, holding them up. Plus no neck support at all is going to make you awkward as hell.

>guy to the left probably has his own IT company now.

>fag to the right is a barista at a starbucks and looks for black male cum on his overweight but still kinda hot white wife every night.

>not rubbing her clit and eating her out as she uses her laptop while expecting nothing back from doing so
you're the problem faggot, you don't deserve her

>calls others poorfags
>most people here pirate games and their top played games on PC are F2P

This projection though

>Webm saved as jpg

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>3DP
Found the faggot

>general consensus is projection

Ok kid

You wish, OP.

This is all I can think of in these threads
youtu.be/hjLXHPVLwPY

Is this one of those failed memes user. I know pc gamers personally and none of them are like that. Not even my console fag ass got a girl friend.

fixed

why are console gamers entitles little children who cant afford toys and wait for christmas season to get 20 frame per second cinematic experiences? sorry your dad got you the wrong color of an old generation iphone, please don't rage about it on the internet where no one cares

Console gamer here
Where do I get a gf like that?

you just call one up to come over

How is this possible though? Both are 44,1KHz. Is this through the HDMI or the analog audio? I refuse to believe that.

And now you guys know how snes vs genesis actually was.

Dunno the specifics of the GH tracks, but they were definitely included without the peak clipping that made the CD.

Pic related is an unfortunately universal phenomenon (PC = LP and 1980s CD, Console = 2000s CD).

You pay her ~20k/year

Why would you not use the lossless format for a fucking music game. They didn't even max out the DVDs

It's not about compression on the sense of MP3 etc..
Its about making the sound artificially louder by squeezing it against the audio limits.

>he pays for online
>he doesnt know what it's like having tons of f2p games conviently on steam
>he doesnt play f2p games online for free

>tfw I do the console gaming thing with my bf

gay

What the fuck was his problem?

This is not now about formats but about engineering mistake. They fucked up normalization of the cd version audio, that's why it is clipping.

And usually all and everything related to annoying modern pop music has been normalized to hell and back so everything sounds as loud as possible.

he was a fag

Playing games like that isn't actually fun. Plus, she will get upset before you do anything worth turning the console on for. The only way playing vidya is mildly acceptable with a gf near, is if she is sleeping.

>says the guy whose work is playing games

There's this thing called metaphors, you ever heard of them?

The freedom to have detail and dynamic impact of classic CDs is a parallel to the unlimited framerate and resolution options in PC games, and how consoles' "standardized" limitations resemble the dynamic limitations of modern CDs' loudness standards.

>neon lights off
>work
>neon lights on
>play

>a study by a money saving website
what

I am slightly autistic and I only understand concrete descriptions. I lack imagination.

>tfw this is true

what episode does he say that?

unless she likes to play too

>tfw idort virgin

>alpha male who doesn't give a fuck and chills in his underwear working on the hobby he loves diligently.

>normie chad who is fused at the hip by some whore who steals his money and fucks tyrone

good choice, OP

>webm saved as jpg

Console fag confirmed.

I have been slowly turning into a Chad. I have a wife, and some action on the side. The problem with trying to go Chad is it really takes away from all other solo activities. I would love to just eat pizza, sit on my ass, and order shit on Amazon, but instead I gotta fit in a workout tonight, wake up early for brunch tomorrow with this coworker I've been fucking around with, and get home in time to fuck my big titty bimbo wife's so she doesn't get suspicious.

I mostly agree. I've always been a console guy, but this gen is pretty insufferable. It isn't even the system that pisses me off about my PS4, it's that every game requires all these fucking updates, internet connectivity, and non-game services are pushed on the fucking dashboard. I like watching Netflix on my console, but that's about it. I don't need a dozen streaming services, three music services, and literal digital movie rentals being pushed on me.

The state of the games themselves are even worse. Seems like now every publisher wants me to buy a game 4 times to get all the content, or at least pay triple the amount of the base game in the end. It's ridiculous. DLC was a huge mistake.

I miss getting a game, rushing home, popping it in my system, and playing. I think the last game I bought that never had an update was about 10 years ago, give or take.

>she sits there watching him play

>not playing a cooperative game

Shit boyfriend detected.

This sounds like hell.

that is cuck