Dude turn you mic on

>dude turn you mic on
>...
>oh i thought you were a dude haha

ok

>everyone here loves you bro
>micspams your most hated song

What, you're not a dude? Squeaky voice?

would u add me on skype if i posted mines??

Stop stealing my name fag

>dude take your pants off

xD

fuck off fagot

>fagot
Nice one copycat faggot

That's better I thought it would be another gay thread

>dude stop moaning

>hey babe get on vent
>BALLSBALLSBALLS
>oh I thought you were a girl haha

>get on mic
>"dude you sound retarded"

I really hate getting on mic nowadays when there's so many "nerds" out there who are very charismatic and have very deep voices. Makes me feel insecure.

faglord

>get on Black Ops 3
>always have my mic muted
>dude turn your mic on
>proceeds to get mad and constantly yell about how the other team is hacking
>he constantly yells "REPORTED" or "YOU'RE GETTING REPORTED FOR EVERY KILL YOU GET"
>this literally happens every night
>he constantly quits out of matches and then our entire party has to regroup
>every night
>he's also Prestige Master Lvl 1000 and constantly saying how he's going to stop playing this shit game
>literally the only thing he plays
>every time he signs onto to PSN he's on BO3

I honestly feel bad for him. He's 24 like me but I heard he's divorced though.

>anons like me so much they pretend to be me
Wow

why are you pretending to be me ?

children

fuck off no one cares

>find a decent guild in an MMO
>having fun times running content for several months
>one day the guild leader invites her bf
>constantly asks for free crafts, dungeon runs and shit
>stirs up drama by flirting with the other guild members
>anyone who tries to question him gets automatically kicked
>guild gets disbanded because everyone left because of his bullshit

Men are fucking worthless. If you ever see a man in your guild, get the fuck away and never look back.

fag

is this metabait?

>hop on videochat
>Get in
>Dude let me see your dick haha

>I'm a girl. Notice me!

Take comfort that some of them are probably using voice changers and are ugly as sin. Once knew a guy who had his girlfriend over once and he was using her laptop and sounded completely different, all high-pitched, and his weird nasal sounds finally made sense to me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>fuck off no one cares
Disregard this, I suck cocks

I'd fuck the shit out of the pink haired bitch

topical

_________fag____________________________

>get on voice chat
>all these whiteys that have really nasally voices, or fat voices
>leave voice chat

Why do whites who play video games sound so bad?

>Get on the usual server
>"oh, hey [user username]!"

>tfw your favourite tf2 community server is still active after 3 years

They also happen to have tons of friends, confidence, and they are extremely intelligent.

>guy says he's getting off for the night
>doesnt leave until someone acknowledges him

I do this

I really hate that shit on Insurgency when faggots like that start talking

>G-guys we ne- we need to- GUYS! we need to get on the point!!1!

At least some ppl have a decent voice on mic

Do you immediately hang up on people right saying bye without waiting for their response? Do you shut the door on people's faces right after they step out after visiting before they can bid their farewells?

i do this also, just to make sure you whores heard me

>Everyone should be a redditor who spits every syllable like me
wew

>you'll never be a professional voice actor, writer, and comedian joining a server and causing havoc on mic

Doesn't scout's VA do this on tf2 in streams?

>tfw my inner faggot takes over sometimes and I sound like a sissy when talking

Really weird shit

Pleasantries are fucking dead

Yes. You'll probably play with him one day since not much people play TF2 anymore

>that guy who tries to hold casual conversation over the mic in pubs with strangers

No, but in the examples you have given the people on the other end somewhat care that you exist.

>get on mic
>everyone intimidated to tell me to speak up/stop mumbling because of how deep my voice is

>current players: 50k
what did he mean by this?

I don't think I've ever been so lonely in my life as I have been these past 6+ months.

>that guy who sits there for 10 seconds waiting for a response

hasn't this been true for every set of 6 months you've ever lived

Thats me

You sure you wanted to post on this thread?
I mean, r9k is just over there user

>Those two guys who bully a ten year old in their team for the entire match

>Dude turn you your mic on
>DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER YOU FUCKING HETERONORMATIVE SCUM? I'LL HAVE YOU BANNED FOR THIS!

>That kid whose brother works for steam

Don't you guys just sit in a TS or other VOIP when you play vidya? I haven't had to talk to random fuckwits on BF4 in forever and I'm honestly happier for it. Shitting on retards in text chat is way easier.

I have a deep voice, literally no one gives a shit besides the occasional comment

>Team sucks ass for half the match
>Change to the other team

Those arent comparable because the nature of a video game lobby/server is completely different. Regardless, in most cases I think it is appropriate to just say goodbye and leave since it's usually only the host of an event that you should make sure acknowledges your arrival/leave.

>the nature of a video game lobby/server is completely different.
The appeal of online videogames is social interaction. They're very much comparable.

>regularly get told I have a voice for radio
Feels good man

>The appeal of online videogames is social interaction

No, just these
This was a shit thread to begin with

>he doesn't hang out with people that micspam tunak tunak tun and moskau 24/7

Well yeah, do you play online multiplayer against fucking bots? What's the main difference between online MP and singleplayer, user?

sauce please

The user was making a comparison about how its rude to abruptly end conversation in person but, because of how informal servers/lobbies are, I dont think its an apt comparison. I also just dont think it matters that much to 'make sure they heard me'. Still tho, it is a nice gesture so I usually reply immediately so they arent waiting a full minute for someone to notice theyre leaving.

DELET THIS

Online gaming is to play with other players you faggot normie. Social interaction is just a side thing unless you're playing a team based FPS that literally requires vocal management.