Do you ever play video games with your siblings, Cred Forums?

Do you ever play video games with your siblings, Cred Forums?

inb4 no siblings

in my late 20s and my little brother and I still play the same games online, we don't even need to communicate most of the time we just know what we're going to do

Is that a bulge

>siblings
>Both have completely different hair and eye color
>anime logic

This is a non-anime board, fuck off already weebs.

both my siblings are girl so no
they are also doctors so they don't like to "waste time"

N-no

nwfg dtctd

It would be a badly drawn one

Hell fucking no. I wish both of those retarded bitches would neck themselves.

my brother used to beat when when he raged at videogames when we were kids

Your brother started beating off when got mad at vidya?

My brother plays smash with me a lot.
I would play regular fightans with him too but he's just too damn good compared to me

Kys
I did with my older brother until he got married and ever spoke to me again, then I did all the time with my younger brother tI'll I moved out and after that I was usually called by my mom to come beat the shit out of him because he would threaten her or call her a bitch, ect while my father was at work cause he worked late.

looks like this fraud has never drawn hands or feet in their fucking life, pathetic

I tried to back in the day, but my sister would always say that the games gave her a headache.

>my brother used to beat me*

my bad, typo

>brother is autistic
>when he gets angry at games he starts beating off angrily right next to me when he loses

it's annoying. I usually have to call mom to get him to stop.

>used to cry like a bitch whenever bro beat me at multiplayer
>now couldn't give less of a fuck about winning or losing matches, to the point where it's probably negatively affecting how I play

Yes. Both my brother and my sister. My brother is mostly a PC Gamer, and my sister is a console gamer mostly.

I taught my sister how to be good at video games, so whenever her friends are over, she whoops their asses at games like Smash, SFIV, and Mario Kart.

What does DCT stand for?

Delicious Cow Tits.

Disgusting* Cow Tits

It stands for normies, redditors and newfags néed to go

D is either delicious or disgusting depending on your preference. CT is cow tits.

I wish i had siblings

Go fuck yourself.

And how does she do that?

DCT has always been Disgusting Cow Tits

>Wow user your only 5 and you cant even beat me
>ill show him
>start skipping preschool to practice
>learn to press the B button
>wow user its not fun when you win im done

Thanks user

I love DCT.

Yes. I play with my little sister all the time. Usually we play on the couch.

My brother and I occasionally play video games together and we generally have a good time.

Except when we play Mario Kart, cuz I'm total dogshit at it.

>Being bad at Mario Kart
So I take it you're the sister?

Playan lego marvel with my niece ATM. Life is good

My brother and I have completely different hair and eye color. Siblings don't always look exactly the same.

I used to, my sister stopped playing vidya much after 6th Gen though. I played a lot with my cousins for a long time though.

Been playing on a WoW private server with a few friends and one of them dragged his way younger brother into it so that's been kinda fun. We're all a bunch of jaded fucks who haven't played an MMO in like 10 years so playing with someone who's brand new to MMOs in general has been interesting.

That Xbox looks sleek

I've played games with my older brother and play games today with my kid sister.

I'm sorry user. It's really not that different from playing with a good friend.

26 here. Not lately but a few months ago yeah. Smash Wii U 2v2 For Fun arranged teams was 10/10. The amount of crazy stuff which happened was gas, as well as the casual mindset. It was nice playing when both sides were clearly enjoying the games, never mind going double Little Mac.

I did back when I lived with them. Now we're all in different parts of the continent. I think the last time I saw either of them was about 4 years ago at grandmas funeral.

Sometimes. We didn't really like the same types of games though. Mom would always ask if games that I wanted were multiplayer because I guess she felt bad that I had nobody to play with

I dont have any friends either.

>tfw 3 brothers 2 sisters and they all play vidya

I don't have any siblings, though I do have an imaginary friend who I play games with.

I have a sneaking feeling he's been stealing and selling my games to fund his drug habit, however...

This.

>Siblings
I'm glad I don't have little rats running around and touching my stuff

I play with my nephews and rarely my brother
Usually fightan gaems or strategy/shooters fps.

>2-3 nephews
>brother
>occasionally my 3 sisters

Then DFC can be written as Disgusting Flat Chest. You either change the word or apply the same word to both cases.

I played D:OS with my brother, it was amazing.

Why?

also fuck off shit taste normalfag

My brother and I used to play alot of video games together, we had fun even though I wasa salty bitch
Nowadays, he only plays WoW and Smite, he's become so non conversational and negative, and I can't really play anything with him anymore

I used to beat my brother hard at games to the point where he only plays call of duty and mine craft. It sucks not having a brother to play smash with

fuck off pedophile

>Being this asspained over a drawing
Look at him and laugh

>tfw only child