youtube.com/watch?v=ze582VGaAkY
youtube.com/watch?v=rQuS7iA9s1o
recursed.blogspot.com.au/2011/04/can-irrational-numbers-be-represented.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That FPS

Can ANY PC handle Crysis?

amazing

Why the red guy didnt fly like the others?

He's got a "Hat of 11% chance of Knockback Resistence when Giving Presentations". Didn't you play diablo?

Anyone got the webm of Miku dancing on a stage. its a cuTE CUTE!

The chairs also have a one turn damage delay, too bad their speed is too slow before their next turn.

okay sure

OP do you mean webms that show off a lot of physics work, or webms that showcase "game physics" as an abstract thing that can also include weird quirks and bugs?

What is this and why have I never seen it

That was probably recorded back in '08

what game is this?

Killzone Shadowfall

killzone shadowfall

I honestly thought this was water for a good second there. Just weird blocky water.

YOU MISSED ON YOU SMUG FAGGOT

super wolfenstein hd I think on a "super realistic physics" option.

what movie*

the more you watch, the worse it gets

hes the tank

Why are Bethesda games like this?

Is this Virginia

I don't think this is really "physics."

Most likely the tanks are scripted to melt like that when the light hits them.

>The fuckin noose

High poise

I wonder if car companies ever use this game to study car crashes in different scenarios.

Looks like a sumotori dreams mod

I don't know about car companies but I know movie studios use it for dry runs of car crashes.

No fucking way. It's not even remotely realistic enough.

That was terrible. Or was that the point?

Yes.

They just use real car, they're car companies.

Newtonian physics are best physics.

INSIDE JOB

I hate this game. I hate this series. The developers are fucking garbage. And the worst part of the whole thing is the autistic, mouth breathing, wanna be operators that play it and thing they're better than anyone else in gaming.

never forget.

What game?

>didn't quick scope him on the way down

Absolute pleb.

TTTT keks

Arma

But it's fun and has its moments despite all technical bullshit.

Any car being transported in such a fashion would be tied down anyway and wouldnt fucking launch forward into the cab.

If this is gameplay footage released by the devs you can only wonder how the finished game will be.

buttery smooth 5 fps
PC wins again

What is this?

How many teraflops tell we hit this, lads

I forgot the game wasn't even out yet, How incompetent do you have to be to show that?

Impressive but completely useless.

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

What game is it?

How many frames per second is that really? 1 Frame per Hour or something?

This is the first time I've seen DOA gameplay even though there's a thread everyday. Looks pretty shitty.

because i'm sure your console of choice wouldn't chug along under the same conditions

BeamNG, it's not actually a game though, just a physics engine sandbox.

Realistically speaking games will literally never include water this detailed, unless we're talking about a game where all we do is stare at water.

God you guys suck at humor.

Oh no it's fun. Much more fun than Tekken. Here, I'll show you some cool stuff.

>Much more fun than Tekken

We both know that's not true.

Thing is, from a gameplay standpoint DoA is actually a phenominal fighting game. The only reason why it's not hailed as highly as Tekken as a 3D fighter is because everyone just shits on it and thinks it's a titty simulator. which yes there are portions that are just massive titty simulators, but it's a good fighting game regardless.
And this is coming from someone who normally plays SF

>that chair in the front that doesn't move
>that potted plant that blows up a second after everything flies to the other side of the room
>that guy in the front who flies through the chair before the chair moves
>that ridiculous lefty fantasy

I guess I can't really judge the quality of the game from a webm, the combat just looks kind of unsatisfying but that might be because Tekken spoiled me.
also sf sux

I miss arcades.

Sort of amazing to think that someday we'll have videogames with water like this.

Until then we will continue to have the same water and fire game physics that we've had since 2002 though.

>crysis is made by valve
???
are you brain damaged

I really wish Wreckfest had BeamNG's physics

I've played a bunch of BeamNG and it meets my weird fetish of destroying super expensive shit in dangerous ways

For such a bland looking game and one where you never use it, Watch Dogs has exceptional water simulation

It also has to do with dev laziness and not just technology though, I doubt we'll see anything like that ever, unless the game's selling point is its COOL WATER PHYSICS
Devs barely implement something as simple as wounds on ennemies, I can't remember the last game I played that had that.

>Sort of amazing to think that someday we'll have videogames with water like this.

We won't, makes no sense to put that amount of detail in fucking water.

Holy shit I didn't even think of that. How the fuck would a dev look at this and make that decision?

They probably think it's too quick so most people won't even notice when they watch.

Hydro Thunder hurrican had great water simulation, you need a really good excuse like user said to use that much horsepower on water details, so we either make some kickass boat racing games or Bioshock 3

it looks good and people want their games to look good
it's not like every game will need to make their water from scratch
someone will make a physics engine and devs will use that

Why does this happen? What mechanically is going on? Is the body trying to separate but can't? Are the limbs trying to fly off but dragging the body with it? I've seen this in games before and I don't think I've ever seen an explanation as to what's going on.

Or DOA Extreme Beach Resort VR

You need to take a CS course to understand it.

>Michael Bay's Ghostbusters

Yeah but you're forgetting that there are other places where people want to look good more, take Uncharted 4 for example, the water effects are ok, they're not terrible but they're not good either, do you see people complaining about it? No because they don't care about water as much as they care about detail on characters faces. If Uncharted 4 had water effects that good it wouldn't change much and it probably also wouldn't sell more copies. These are simple priorities, no reason to spend money and resources on something most people don't care about, makes no sense from a priority stand point, it's much better just to use a simple water effect that works well enough. But I guess if we're talking about games with a bigger focus on water and water scenarios it does make sense, but I can't think of cases besides boat racing games, or maybe GTA because devs have too much time on their hands.

Maybe it's because the lighting is absolute dogshit but why am I seeing some black people at this apparent evil white orchestrated lynching?

doesn't make sense to put detail into hair or grass or anything else either when it doesn't really change whether a game is fun or not. But they do, because they can, and because they know sharp graphics help to cover up bullshit gameplay for plenty of customers.

>already played a ton of Besiege and BeamNG
>so desperate I'm reinstalling Red Faction Guerilla right now
man I wish there were more physics games

I got this game on a bundle once but never played, is it good? Or is it just a meme game?

Oh, o-okay. Thanks anyway.

That plant though

Time waster.

If you like cleaning and an interesting place with an unknown scenario took place then yeah you would like it.

It's comfy as fuck, I love playing it when I'm bored.
Also cleaning greatly satisfies my autism

y-you too

I love that kind of open end physic sandbox, to be honest I had more fun with wreck fest tech demo 2.0 than the actual game

Seriously that's one of the most hilarious AAA game clips. The more you watch it the more ridiculous shit you find.

it's pretty fun; the amount of diversity in game is pretty unusual for a 3D fighter, whether or not you like it is another question though

audism XDDD

Go to bed, Feig.

Fallout has some neat 4th dimensional physics.

Real life would be way more interesting if we had Bethesda physics

it's ten thirty in the middle of the hottest autumn in 5 years

I never got around playing this game, thought the PC port was fucked, no?

>But first we need to talk about parallel universes

NOW THATS SOME... HARD... ALCOHOL

GET IT?

>Confederate flag
>Takes place in New Orleans
>About the Mafia but MC is a black guy
I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS GAME

>THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF A ENEMY STAND

In order:
It's complicated.
The engine handles physics in a really weird way, so when it registers killshots as applying physics to the enemy it looks for the script for bloody mess to ascertain what is supposed to rocket off where, as opposed to being purely a canned animation. However, if it applies that effect without calling for the components to separate, then they try to reintegrate because the data set for the enemy hasn't returned a value that it's supposed to be coming apart yet, hence the body trying to drag itself back together. It can also be caused by a general scripting error that results in the body trying to leave along the same vector as a limb, thus causing it to rotate as a physics object while it sorts out its intended orientation, hence the glitches like the cartwheeling sabercats of Skyrim. Addendum: Some of this might not be 100% terminologically accurate, I'm mostly just going off of what I've seen other people mention when discussing the foibles of the engine.
Basically.
Also basically.
The Creation Engine/Gamebryo fork that Bethesda uses is janky as hell, but incredibly flexible, which is part of why they're so loathe to part with it, as it makes the modding tools easy to implement, and let's all be honest here, the modding community is a big part of their games' appeal.

MC is not from the Mafia, I think the story is him taking down the Mafia because they killed his sister or brother or some shit like that.

Please stop wasting thread space with these uninteresting webms. Not because they're fighting games but because they have neither terribly bad nor terribly good physic engines.

CARLOS

test

What geam?

This makes me as wet as the webm itself.

I have the 360 version and this PC version. I'd say the PC version has bad netcode, but the game overall is definitive.

>Critical strike on Talon Company Merc

It sure was.

I wonder if he's going to look for the body to get the loot.

>white power flag
>everyone is black

No point. I ran into a rather obnoxious glitch in Lexington for 4 where I keep dropping that dickbag in the power armor with the Fat Man on top of that overpass thing and his body poofs by the time you get there. Doesn't matter if you snipe him, nade him, shoot him at close range, the body always vanishes so I can't get those sweet free nukes.

name

maybe it's frozen?

Hitboxes?

a GTA game would, GTA 5 already has water that reacts to contact and looks very good

gravity rush 2

Sometimes I think GTA devs are legit autists, remember when Vice City included a dedicated smoking button?

>literally in the filename

>killing yourself in front of your waifu

>Vice City
How old are you?

nah, i'm sure there's more accurate simulations available(hint:realtime is shit)
but why simulate when you can do it in real life?
pic related, they are called crash test dummys because they're specifically developed for crash testing. I think that gives you an idea of how popular crash tests are

>not telling your waifu how sane it is to kill yourself

You say that until you want to start skipping Anti Vehicle mines across the waves like skipping stones across a pond.

That landing is completely anti-climactic.

DOA has the best jiggle physics engine ever. And mildly decent cloth physics.

KEK
>superfighters
>deluxe
this is a thing?

na it looks like thay filled a balloon with water

DOA boobs have some heft.

thnk you mr skeltal

Why did they turn Wesley Snipes into a female?

TOKI WO TOMOE

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is this a mod or something? I don't remember this at all

>webm thread
>not a single one has audio

Frag grenades can't melt rock beams.

well according to Cred Forums for sjw

(you)

no audio webms outside of /wsg/ and /gif/ fampire

>this pic
this manga is great

what game is that?

gotta love dragons dogma, what a gr8 game

what board has audio webms aside from /gif/?

>literal physics

well played

Computers cant do physics user. Its all fake animation trickery.

We really need Zelda BotW webms to fix this shitty thread...

dagumi intensifies

Which game is that?

reminds me of saints row 4

Why is there two of them?

I know this is a dumb question but why are 'hitboxes' boxes? Why couldn't they mold them to conform to the characters shape?

It's strange that GR1 completely satisfied me completely tech wise but GR2 reeks of console limitations.

The game could be so much better than this.

2 girls is better than 1

The more complex the shape, the more resource it is to verify whether it is being hit or not.

Oh god

Children of a Dead Earth.

console limitations

Physics on the gambryo / creation engine get fucked up when you disable vertical sync.

>well according to Cred Forums for sjw
>work of sjws when the character is scanty clad in a bikini

Yeah, no.

gay

much faster to check whether something collides with a big box than with 20 little boxes

FUCK YOU! I know it's problematic that the physics aren't AAA caliber but we only had so much time to work on it and it took a long time to brainstorm how we would accurately portray the institutionalized abuse of African Americans by whites.

You owe it to African Americans to buy this game. Don't forget to purchase the limited edition copies of Mafia 3â„¢ which include a vinyl soundtrack album.

>Computers cant do physics user. Its all fake animation trickery.

is this true?

Really turns the ole hamster wheel.

Define physics.

fuck off

the exorcist has come to vidya

Is this from demo or something else?

It's a podcast game.

Load up some podcasts or some music, unwind, and satisfy your autism by getting a space 100% clean.

It's got some nice dark humor sprinkled in as well

This would be a lot cooler if her hair didn't seem to be briefly held up by some force

No, it's not.

t. physicist

he didn't fly so good

This.

It's real relaxing to sit bavk and clean and listen to relaxing music / a podcasf to these games. They're amazing.

> and he's still making more maps

no, it was just a shitpost
it's not 100% realistic physics of course.

Why? The animations are bad and there's barely anything going on despite a good 2 generational leaps in technology. And it's only 30fps.

It's literally stagnation: the game.

yo can I get an i.d. on those kicks

dude you got hit by Gold Experience Requiem

a demo

what?

Why the hell would they want to burden themselves with real time constraints in their simulations? That's stupid.

>it's not 100% realistic physics of course.

90% physics is not physics user. It needs to be created completely.

>Define physics.
Consistent rules that govern how energy and matter move and interact.

>it's not 100% realistic physics of course.
Computers can never do 100% same physics. That means Im right because 90% physics is not physics

>trusting bridge architects ever

What's the difference between gravity and telekinesis?

>90% physics is not physics user. It needs to be created completely.
kek no
physics is anything resembling real physical laws.
You'll never have complete simulations, that's just a dream.

>feeling impressed that his upcoming game has mechanics that were present in Sonic 06
Whatever makes you happy, user.

>You'll never have complete simulations, that's just a dream.
>implying

Physics can be replicated through math. Computers can do math. Therefore, computers can do all physics. Prove me wrong niqqah

Sorry I meant ask if it's from the jap demo that anyone could play. I never unlocked any of that stuff.

bro, we're not even positive reality can do 100% physics

But if you want a complete molecular dynamics simulation of a video game world you're just going to have to settle for a continuum-based simulation

The shoes.

no you just sound like a fucking fool

>bro, we're not even positive reality can do 100% physics
What did he mean by this?

>complete molecular dynamics simulation of a video game world you're just going to have to settle for a continuum-based simulation
>continuum-based

wut

>Physics can be replicated through math. Computers can do math. Therefore, computers can do all physics. Prove me wrong niqqah
turbulence is one of the biggest unsolved problems right now, and that's also just maths or just physics depending on your viewpoint.
me:1 you:0

>turbulence is one of the biggest unsolved problems right now
Why?

So? That doesn't disprove my point.

Me: 1. You: 0.

computers can't do turbulence right now, and we don't know if they ever will be able to.

But the amount of math required to have 100% real physics would put the game at less than 1 frame per second for all but the most powerful computers, and I'm including supercomputers in that statement, but hey at least now you have realistic mirrors since the game can now accurately render reflections, even if you need a comp 8 times more powerful than deep blue to run it at a playable level.

what game this

Some phenomena requires irrational numbers to replicate, like orbits being dense on an annulus, that computers can't simply do.

Are you SERIOUS?

GTA 4 had water that reacted to things colliding with it too, but GTA will literally never have actual physics based water simulation, it just wouldn't make any sense

rude cunt

Serious Sam 3: Big Fucking Edition

What game?

>I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS GAME
Self hating white people like pic related

the problem is really initial conditions and intelligent meshing. With a good enough finite-elements solver you can model turbulent flow, but the solution is so heavily dependent on the precision of the initial conditions that for any solution to match reality would be a shot in the dark. You'd have to have billions of incredibly accurate measurements to input into your model.

that game came out in 2007
it is clearly heavily modified
he's using the nuke in the non scripted event
try again

hownewru

Funny nobody posted Titan Quest yet, that game has the most satisfying physics I've ever seen.

every time baby

Gravity manipulation shouldn't be able to freely move objects like that but it's a game so who cares

That's fucking retarded. That would be like SOCOM US NAVY SEALS being about a random achmed terrorist trying to kill SEALS.

I don't. What are you talking about?.

your life is useless

>Devs barely implement something as simple as wounds on ennemies

Arkham Knight does it. It's cool as fuck.

It has literally never been an issue with console limitations you raging autist.

where cani buy one of those alien props

>randomly teleport two feet to the right for no reason
SO COOL

>grabs cock

That isn't Physics. That is scripted/controlled by input and variables.

DoA is the best for anyone that wants a technical fighter. But most people would rather SF or Tekken because they need something more mindless.

Pretty new

Where does controlled variables end and Physics begin?

You moron. Fighting games don't have real physics.

That actually sounds way more fun than the inverse.

that fucking pic made me laugh harder than it should have.

thank you

No it can't be better. Because the devs won't make it that way even if they had tech from 2030.

she is a new girl character that's enough to be sjw

Don't you have some suicide bombing to get to?

nah, that's a massive understatement.
It's significantly harder than that.
Protein folding is an ongoing problem that can barely be done by computers and that's for ~400 bodies, compromising several thousand atoms. and the atoms aren't really simulated with each other, they likely just simulate the 400 bodies.

Here's an interesting thought experiment. Let's say you need 100 million transistors to simulate 1 atom accurately in realtime
Let's assume that transistors consist of 1 atom for simplicity(currently they're much bigger than that)
that implies that you can't simulate anything with more atoms 1/100,000,000 of your CPU. Oh and the actual silicon is much smaller than your cpu, about 1-2cm by 2 cm by

An overrated piece of shit.

skyrim hair physics, sorta fun

Eh

It's an intriguing premise. It's not every day that anyone gets an opportunity to take offensive action against a SEAL team.

woops

>crouches to swing
>sword goes over head and misses
I don't remember this game having hitboxes like this.

Step it up senpai

Outside of lack of lobbies and missing two stages: No, not really. It's pretty well optimized for a first-time PC port.

>What did he mean by this?
it's possible the reason we're having such a hard time nailing the lowest levels of physics is because there's nothing there, which would indicate that our universe is some kind of simulation that had its physics programmed only to a 'good enough' level as we do in our games.
some scientists are trying to use the best magnification we have to see if they can find any pixelation going on at the subatomic level

Ohhh my fucking god, this game...

Eh, GR1 was kinda boring. Not a bad tech demo, but there was literally nothing to it beyond "float and then dive-kick enemies until they splat."

When she jumps she doesn't even crouch down. Her legs just lift her forward. Fookin Bethesda, man.

her tits don't even bounce

Not him but both

Unfortunately for me, no game scratches my realistic FPS itch like Arma.

good shitpost

here's a (you)

Where's the suction though?

looks like a piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=9pQ_ZozZIio

For a second, i though it was solid and sliding down the bottle.

You don't know the answer, do you?

What game is this?

Today I will remind them.

>Realistic
>Kingpin just suddenly breaks

topkek, 1/10 realism.

The more I watch it the more it destroys my sides

I remember this mechanic from Sonic 2006.

Oh hell no, faggot. Don't be talking shit about Umihara Kawase.

>"How do you want your diving experience?"
"On the rocks"
>"say no more"

Is there no atmosphere? Why is the sun melting that shit?

he survives with minor scrapes

he's just not using the right mods user

What game

game of life

Life, the game mode is quick battles, you're up against common sense.

I imagine him as being literally one of those toolbags straight out of Far Cry 3

>that curl

Every Sonic game has had mechanics that were present in Sonic 06, even Sonic Mania.

You seem to be looking at the reflection in your screen anonymous.

instant classic

i cant even make a basic working helicopter in this game what the fuck

Her feet must be covered in splinters.

came here to post this

DSP is so incredibly bad at games that even the game doesn't want him to play

Being an untrained shithead trying to assassinate spec ops motherfuckers while they do missions sounds like a pretty cool game.

>debris vanishes the second it touches the ground

my fucking sides.

why was that so fucking funny. And to make matters worst I'm sick. Got damn you user.

is that the nigress from the walking dedad

Thief: The Dark Project.

Maybe it's just moldy ketchup

Thanks

Well, either that or Thief 2.
Thief 2 is pretty good, from what I hear.

underrated post

for real though, what the fuck is up with my Dirt Rally?

is... is it a GPU issue...? ;__;

that's cute

Seriously what game

>All this shit flying around
>That third person look at the fucking explosion
Jesus Christ that shit has a serious feel to it thanks to the TP camera

Easier calculations, it is feesable to use custom meshes that conform to the shape of the object (or in UE4 you can use a one of the lower LODs as the physics mesh) but they obviously more expensive, making them best for characters or NPCs but for simple shit just use basic boxes or spheres.

I love this game just because of how angry Cred Forums is at it.
Just like Battlefield 1, this game mere's existence makes people's blood boil, it's the perfect bait, plus you also get to make some Cred Forumscucks mad.

No that's normal

It's a new premise.
That's interesting, just like how a WWII game where you play as a nazi would be interesting.

They have way better simulations that aren't constrained by the need to render in real-time or look nice like a video game.

what game is this?

>White allies are so garbage
they really are but clearly not for the reasons they think they are

Actually startled me. I thought the dude was becoming slender man and flying at you.

don't worry, I'll hold you

stop shilling this shitty game
>i know you made it, faggot. its a $5 game at best

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKIN GOTTEM MAN GREAT FUCKING MEME

kek, I remember this bug

It's just the name retard they can be any shape.

He's on an abandoned spaceship, yes

we get it, you suck black cocks

Smoking cheat yea.
It looks a little out of place, probably why it wasn't directly included.

Yeah, I mean, why would anyone troll on Cred Forums?

That homunculi is some second life tism.

fuck you nigger. you dont deserve trips, we dont care about your shitty game even if it has an edgy title

The next sections aren't loading, you playing off a hard-drive?

What game?

jelly

goddamn encarta

>gets grenaded
>dies of a heart attack
>the others get blasted as if a nuke exploded in front of them
>the plant just explodes for no reason 2 seconds later

Game of the Year

Truthful Timothy

game?

Examina

It's in Early Access.

youtube.com/watch?v=ze582VGaAkY

/wsg/

10 years..

every game has glitches calm down

I wish pic related would happen, but it won't.

>calm down

lol wtf he just said 10 years

dude chill

what mod?

I love these games. What are some good ones besides Pontifex?

>Making a webm of a screen recording of a youtube page

Check out From Dust

The game's pretty damn old by now (came out in 08), so it doesn't look THAT nice, but it still has the best fluid/particle physics i've seen in a game and it's actually integral to the gameplay, since it's all about manipulating water/sand/lava and them interacting. Water actually picks up sand and deposits it downstream and it forms deltas, etc

be aware the game is short as balls though and the PC port is not great

No they don't. It's too simplified.

>came out in 08

Wait, really? Fuck time.

You know it, lad.

pretty sure it's one of the Dirt games.

probably 90

I am pretty sure steam somehow fucks up my hour count because for some games it's way higher than I know it should be.

Mostly played with /a3g/, then United Operations and/or Cooler Server

I think the biggest problem I'm finding is how horribly the FPS tanks in online co-op due to the AI. Otherwise I can accept the clunkiness and flaws.

Actually the worse thing is the success of Dayz and how like 75% of the servers are ROLEPLAY or Wasteland or wasteland style CTF. Though that is at least more acceptable since it has a very small AO compared to Wasteland.

>not wearing full havel under your clothes at all times

Actually, I was wrong, 2011, not 08

Don't you mean Virtua Fighter?

I guess time is alright after all.

2011 was almost six (6) years ago.

>2007 was almost 10 years ago

DELET

>GR2
>Limitations
>When it was GR1 that had Vita limitations

Take your (You) and disappear

>that inamovable chair

Gold.

How can PC cucks compete

as frustrating as that must have been, im so happy that it didn't just clip though

Reminder that the devs making this one have never made a game before and it shows

Love this game, tried to emulate it but it truns like shit on PCSX2. Too bad.

Exanima

No. It is Thief 2.

that looks like a fucking hilarious game

Is there any footage of this game that isn't bug ridden?

is this Riddick?

Problem is on your end.
I had to settle with 3x to get it running 100% speed and about the only problem I have is audio fucking up in FMVs for which the only solution I found would be using older pcsx2 version.

MGS1 on PC has a silenced MP5.

Crysis is unoptimized as fuck. Only runs on 2 cores.

Could it be my specs? Keep in mind i run Shinobido and Rogue Galaxy perfectly.

i was listening to link related while watching this and 00:55 kicks in. fair to say it was a surpised epic feeling

youtube.com/watch?v=rQuS7iA9s1o
fuck forgot the link

This shit is pure cancer, and yet I always laugh like a faggot.

>alcohol
>freezing

what is the point of this webm?

These kill me, jesus christ. lol

hey, this game isn't finished, right? someone somehow tell SIE japan studio to have better landing animations. i want this game to be good

The fire rises.

What is this?

>marth grabs

It would only have a chance of occurring if some devs went back to the days of making PC games with graphical setting that mattered and had top levels aimed at latest top of the line rigs.

Oh and they weren't all incompetent frauds that actually played video games.

>irrational numbers
Computers actually can replicate irrational numbers.

recursed.blogspot.com.au/2011/04/can-irrational-numbers-be-represented.html

>it flies back to the start

I got KILLED by one of those fucking things before.
I never knew that could even happen.

I remember looting one of them mid becoming fireworks.

If you don't understand then you should go back to taking pictures of your computer screen with your phone

whats the name of the style your using?

>video game physics
>an explosion gently lifts objects into the air and they slowly float down to give the player an opportunity to admire their grace and beauty
>physics
>an explosion sends junk into every goddamn direction at velocities faster than the eye can follow

Why are vidya physics so slow and floaty?

how does one mean the other

this. too bad he didn't keep flying in the same direction, that'd be a spooky webm

Fucking nigger cucks. You can't get anything right.

HAYAI

welcome to Cred Forums newfriend

Things to look for in this webm

>Potted Plant
>2 chairs not moving cause the guy in red shields them from the blast
>guy in red acts like he got shot
>guy on his knees just gets up
>guy with sack on his head just disappears
>shadow of man sitting on chair lingers after the blast even though neither man nor chair are still there

examina

the people flying away dont even ragdoll until they touch the ground. they literally just stay in the same position, floating backwards

>the dwarf stands up.webm

it has online multiplayer but nobody ever hosts, might try to start a thread one day to get some Cred Forumsirgins cleaning up some maps

GRENADES CAN'T MELT STONE BEAMS

The only thing hilarious I saw in that webm was the pop-in

Grapple hook is the best thing since the jump button.

>nigs face when he was talking about an MtG deck and all these cucks show up

game?

Wtf, this isn't simulated physics at all

I loved Encarta when I was a kid. I think I had Encarta 97 or something like that.
Dat balalaika orchestra.

>yfw these physics are in gta VI

hair physics that dont look like shit?

jesus christ titan fall 2 or one? this is blazing hot garbage

Man, will there ever be a game that could simulate a tsunami

I just couldn't play with mods like this

I don't know how people do it

Post your vga.
And try the pcsx2-5903 version because for some reason any version after this one has audio problems on the videoclips (while ingame all is fine)

It's the only reason why there are still people playing Skyrim at all.

Nice framerate, cuck. Good thing you looked away from the explosion. Your tower could have melted.

Viscera Clean up Detail

She's in a bikini user. SJW wouldn't want that.

What bridge game is this?

unrealistic as fuck

It's called Permavirgin's Delight, from animelovers.com

Ernest Enrico

What manga?

B-bane?

Jesus, even gta 4 has better physics.

See all of the responses before you. Except in rare circumstances, they are literal boxes.

Cabin in the woods

At 20 seconds he can see the enemy's shadow but doesn't react to it.
Wasted technology.

what game?

my nigga

one of my favorite games

VR Meme

You mean tomare

Looks half-baked as fuck.
Also dat dip to single digits, lovely console.

is this physics?

Retard.

>picks up the same 3 generic objects while leaving everything else (selective gravity)
>everything else disappears when broken
>consolefag impression levels: over 9000000

Is it even running at native res or was that still not a priority?

Why are you telling me your nickname?

10/10

I only played it once with Cred Forums and it was pretty fun. Newfags tend to leave footsteps and mess up with buckets at first but they get their shit together pretty quick and I didn't see any griefing

Crysis
Halo 3
The Darkness
HL2 EP2

excellente amigo

thanks mr skeltal

youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA

I know not alone because I love triggering fucks like this too.

And here comes the defense force
MOST ADVANCED ENGINE

>there are more PC's used for gaming than gaming consoles
>literally almost everybody has shitty PC
>like 5 guys have actually top end PC's
>f-f-f-f-fucking c-c-c-consoles, w-w-w-we are m-m-m-aster race, t-t-t-they are h-h-h-holding us b-b-b-ack

I love this hoding back meme, it shows how PC gamers are stupid.

>come home from work and open your front door
>your entire living room jumps into the air and junk scatters everywhere
>decide not to clean it up this time and just make dinner
>gently place a pan on the stove
>it starts violently shaking and slaps you down the hallway

>that the physics aren't AAA caliber

The problem is that they ARE.

He's on an abandoned spaceship floating incredibly closely to the sun.

It's kinda goofy, but it feels really claustrophobic. It's a good moment. Shadowfall is a good game, honestly.

What the heck is going on here

does his gun eject cans diretly below him?

It does have a lot of it. I notice it often with the UGS stomp move.

seems pretty cool
i like the dynamic shadows

>filename

Is it the newest Killzone?

i rather have a dick this than learn to fly.

Wait, wasn't Raven a guy?

Oh god I love this game so fucking much.

Yes, it's the PS4 one.

In all seriousness the skyscraper exploration of Boston was probably the coolest part about Fallout 4, particularly when you picked up a Jetpack. Shit was pretty and it was decently fun, too.
>Leaping off a building into a squad of raiders who are all knocked back by your impact

Ids breddy cash

uuuuughhhhhh. How do you even get to that point in arena its such a grind atm.

Master of Raven

Raven wasn't his name, it was more of a rank.
That's Master Raven, his superior.

Gotchu covered user.

Thank you Bethesda dev

You look like a piece of shit.

Sheeit, this takes me back.

>core i3
people being emulating PS2 with pentium 4
your cpu is fine

>Mecha still just control like people but bigger
It's shit.

>Thread about physics
>Faggot keeps posting 100% frame scripted animations

Fuck off kid.

noice

kekd out loud

SICK

>Dip to single digits
Uh, pretty sure that's your computer not rendering the webm, friend.

I don't know user, is it?

Now we just need a gif of this

game?

I think it's called Schlongs of Skyrim or something like that

Shadow of Rome.

Nah he's right, look at the impact.

Post some RTS game Technology as well.

Age of Empires 3 destruction, Company of Heroes physics,...

>Liquid Ocelot takes control of the system

Go right ahead, no one is stopping you.

I'm on Linux and don't have them installed, man.
By the time I got some up, teh thread would be long gone.