stupid dumb frogposting scum

I didn't go to game design I went to games

>He didn't go to college
Republican pls go

>not taking software engineering and do some game design classes
literally masterrace.

>His/her "school" got shut down for fraud

>he

Why are stupid men still allowed to go to universities?

>he uses outdated meme
>on Cred Forums

The real fool here is you.

>HURRR IF YOU DON'T SPEND $9001 ON A COLLEGE DEGREE ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE A DUMMY HEAD REPUBLITARD!!!!!!!!!!!

>Le pepe is a normie meme now
Fuck off he will forever be our poster boy newfags.

>everyones an amerifat and poor

Meme aside, it's closer to $90,001 these days

This is about ITT correct? I hope Ai is next.

Fuck off dumb faggot you don't know shit. He's posted everyday by more norm is that visit this shitohole in a month.

Stupid fucking cuck

The only thing poor here is the decision to waste money on some dumb bullshit like college so some happy merchant profits off you. Not something useful, like video games.
Dropping out of college was the best decision of my life, even when 100% of it was being paid for by my parents since they talked me into enrollment.

What's the matter? I'm going to a community college to get my associates and then transfer over to a four year in order to get my bachelors. I've really wanted to go to a four year university because I was very lucky to have come to the. United States and receive its education, but I wouldn't be able to afford it if I started at a four year one.

>Dropping out of college was the best decision of my life, even when 100% of it was being paid for by my parents since they talked me into enrollment.

denial at its finest. You know most first world countries don't charge you 2 trillion dollars for college right amerifat?

>Cred Forums is my secret club
wake up newfaggots, this page isn't some obscure chan.

>Facefuck fag claims ownership of pepe
Kill yourself.

>Denial
I'm not denying the fact that leaving that commie shithole filled to the brim with insufferable faggots to begin a career I actually enjoy was the best decision of my life so far.

Fucking cuckold. Keep telling yourself college is extremely important.

I don't even need to continue arguing with you anymore I know I'm stronger than you and can beat your little ass IRL. Fag.

YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP KID. GAME DESIGN IS A NOBLE CAREER. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T CUT IT IN THE GAME DEVELOPMENT WORLD DOESN'T BEAN THAT THE REST OF US SHOULDN'T BE HERE. AND YES BEFORE AN ONE ASKS, I AM AN INDIE DEVELOPER WITH A GREAT IDEA.

lol

this
fuck off racist shits

> being this much of an Internet tough guy

>he's normie enough to think I use Facebook

My god redditor just leave and go stay go

Damn why do alt-righters get triggered so easily?

read em and weep bro

because they can barely function in society because society is """""broken"""""

Fuck off Sammy, I know it's you.

We still on for Wednesday?

Congrats user. Cheers. I wish I hadn't fucked my grades up.

Weep over what?

I'm not interested in Microbiology ie: your cock.

I didn't claimed it was bad.
I claimed that graduating as game designer is terrible advice.

better graduate with a software engineering degree and take some game design extra classes faggot.

now, make me a one mechanic game.

can you do it?

>Falling for obvious bait

Non American posters are the worst.

>posting on Cred Forums instead of studying
I can't concentrate. Help.

i hope you didnt think this was a witty zinger when you wrote it out

College is a joke

> 3.8

Lmao what did you fuck up on? So pathetic to be so close and shit the bed.

>American posters are the worst.
ftfy

Speak English europoor. Witty Zinger what the fuck is that some euro meme?

>None of them do any actual coding
Not defending anything else in this post but once you hit your sophomore level CS classes there's very little in-class coding. Basically more theory, larger projects

>studying anything other than engineering
>not wanting to get paid big bux to do simple math

If you think you can make a proper game with just "Computer Science" or whatever non-game design major then you're a retard. All good games had people who have taken game design programs.

College is inexpensive in America too so long as you stay in-state, have no job, and wait until you're 25. Grants can cover it all. Sometimes you can even get grant money back.

Don't try so hard to bait, witty zinger is an American expression.

>put myself through tech school
>computer engineering with a minor in networking
>hired by a really fancy strip club that was essentially a gay bar that served all kinds of drinks, cigars, and was quite VIP.
>tons of rich men, women, and complete faggots tossing their money around.
>no drugs were allowed
>myself, being the 5'4 borderline trap had no trouble shaking my ass at strangers and bringing about $6,000 a week on average to my little flat.
>the only awkward part is my networking teacher was there often
>graduated a few years ago with no student loans or fees
>bossman was very kind enough to give me a good word for my current job.

>Working shit hours for something you hate
>Making those big buxs never getting to enjoy you're money because your the ultimate wagecuck
nah

>tfw finishing up Masters in Public Administration this spring

Mmm..delicious federal govenrment benefits

>grant money back.
By this I mean, sometimes the grants will pay the entire tuition and they'll give you the rest to spend.

>he doesn't get a mathboner
Found the pleb.

If we're talking specifically in-class, I don't think I ever did any coding during a lecture/lab situation for my bachelor's in CS. It was projects in every class from day 1 though. The more intensive classes usually had a project every week, while the less intensive ones had them about every two or three.

>not getting a graduate degree in CS and instructing at the nearby state college while sticking with the same basic vacation schedule and work ethic developed in undergrad
lots of free time at least I hope. I'm nearly there, bros

doctor of philosophy

How the fuck could you waste your life like that, Kant?

>studying engineering
>Meet a bunch of smart friends
>We want to start programming projects to put on our resumes
>Can churn out fun little smartphone games in about 8 hours.
Best part is that they're fun to make and play

Watch out for my HARAMBE game

Yeah, my first CS course had a lot of in-class coding as well as one of my second ones (VISUAL BASIC/.NET programming) but that was it. Every course after has been lots of theory and abstract diagrams with the very occasional example run of code

They are just like the 'SJW' people they speak of

I'm about to enter to a software engineering college. What can I expect if I'm good at maths?

You won't be doing math so who gives a fuck

>software engineering
Actual software engineering does not have a hell of a lot to do with coding but more with requirements, modeling, risk analysis, and restructuring everything when you inevitably fuck up

>>HURRR IF YOU DON'T SPEND $9001 ON A COLLEGE DEGREE
But the taxes pays for my education. Including college.

What do you mean?

I'm learning nip instead to become the king of weebs excluding all the weeb shit.

FUCKING REKTED LMAO

>Make a retarded post
>Get called a retard
>Lol triggered! xD You jast like ess jay double uus!!

>getting a degree for only $9001

In the United States? At an actual school? Not likely. $9000 per semester is more like it.

>shillary memes
Why does leddit leak so much?

>go to college to learn writing
>like it, but realize its a bad investment and I can always minor in it
>take a break
>try geology intro courses
>love them
>switch major to geo
>but uni doesnt offer geo as a major
>none of the local unis do
>have to transfer to top state university if I want that
>also need like a resume full of being a NHS student and other good things if I even want to be considered

Man did I fuck up or what?

Most first world countries haven't been to the moon or invented the Internet either.

Who is this chubby?

I DID THIS I REGRET IT STUDENT DEBT RUINED ME RUN FOR THE HILLS THE BLUE STAR KACHINA HARBINGER OF THE ANUNNAKI DRAWS NEAR!!!!!

>murifats have to put themselves in 5 figures of high-interest, private debt to get a piece of paper which says they can do thing, but doesn't even guarantee a job