Whats the point of Chalice Dungeons again?

Whats the point of Chalice Dungeons again?

fun

challenge mainly

thats it?

>bloodborne in 1080p

Fuck. I'd replay the game a few more times if it looked like that.

End-game farming and online play without having to start a new game. But I guess you wouldn't know that since you probably never beat it.

more gameplay after the story is complete, some new challenges, a large chunk of the multiplayer

how'd you know

Because only scrubs complain about optional contents.

Bigger challenge than main story, better gems, secret weapon and weapon types, and expanded story.

Ive betten DaS 1-3, i just cant beat this game for some reason...

BB is easier than any of the Souls games.

filler with unused or unfinished content

Unique bosses. Fuck that one hit kill Amygdala tho. Only fuck that gave me trouble. Even the asshole version of the firedog wasn't that bad.

idk about that user

Fishing for (You)s

That's only arguable prior to The Old Hunters.

I had this retarded coworker at my last job that thought chalice dungeons were the main part of the game, he never even got to vacuous Rom then he goes on to say the game sucked..

>faster, more fluid combat
>weapons that annihilate bosses in a handful of hits
>armour essentially cosmetic, no need to tailor builds as much
>easier parries
>only legitimately challenging bosses are DLC and some chalice bosses

It's easier, my dude.

It really is. As someone who usually plays a jack of all trades focusing on magic attacks, Bloodborne feels like easy mode. The I-frames are ridiculous and your damage output is crazy compared to previous games. You can also parry most bosses without having to be too close to them. It's definitely easier than 1 and 2.

Huh, its just something about BB that throws me off. Maybe im just too used to how Dark Souls plays. Maybe its the feel of BB idk

1 gold trophy

No it's not

>a giant pig
>unique

>a single brainsucker
>unique

Git gud

I have played through it twice and I'm telling you it's indisputably more difficult than Dark Souls 2 and 3. It's not even close.

A sneak peak at what Souls games could be like if they went F2P.

nonsense, my bro

How so?

I don't follow. Maybe spend time explaining and less time meme'ing, lad.

bonus random shit

Having fast movement and less ability to defend yourself means you HAVE to dodge perfectly. Not to mention all of the weapons deal pretty minimal damage so it's harder to dispatch enemies as quickly. There's also frenzy which makes every single situation that it's in 3 times as hard as it should be. I guess if you just roll the speed dex build anyway Bloodborne would be easier because it caters more to your style but for me it was far more difficult.