Am I supposed to be gold healing all the time or is my co-healer shit?

Am I supposed to be gold healing all the time or is my co-healer shit?

>co-healer
top jej
implying ana heals people

your co-healer is shit my dude
do you win?

The latter, your priority is suppose to be discording the shit out of your enemies.

No, the other healer was switching between the other healers the entire game.
It's not hard to micromanage orbs at all as Zenyatta.

you need better parteners
or stop playing solo-Q

If you primary support is Lucio and you're still beating him in healing, then yes, he's shit.

If he stayed healer the entire time and was either Mercy or Lucio then absolutely.

Zen isn't even a true healer. He's a dps-support with the added benefit of healing a bit.

Maybe if the other healer is Ana. Otherwise no.

If you healer is anyone but Ana yes they are shit and trying to be a battle healer.

>It's an "Ana ults a Winston" episode

Why does anyone pick her?

highest single target healing and only support with an offensive ult

>be zen
>gold damage
>gold healing over our lucio
>switch to winston
>still have gold healing for five minutes
What a great game, and on competitive too

If you can aim, her rate of healing is really good. + It's burst heals so again, if you can aim enemies are less likely able to outdamage the healing rate.

>not getting gold healing just by constantly using his ult to negate the damage from various Zarya combos and Genji's ult

ill go zen if i see we have a lucio, the two compliment eachother really well since they both have similar abilities.

most of the time i go lucio because nobody ever picks a healer. I never pick mercy.

i was a 59 in the last competitive season, havent brought myself to play my placement matches yet for this season

>highest single target healing
If you have 100% accuracy :^)

>I never pick Mercy

But she's the funnest and best healer.

>funnest
Is this a new meme?

>mercy
>fun
>best

>go zenyatta
>do gold damage
>we lose
hm....

>pick healer
>Don't heal
>lose
hm...

Clutch iris ults can sometimes stack up the heals, but mostly your b only going to beat ana and shit mercies who think the pea shooter is a better option then healing, which has been a recent problem for me latly.

Same reason why everyone picked Mercy pre-nerf: fastest ult charge in the game.

this is chart is factually correct

I was healing is the sad part

My favorite part of this is when Mercy is just about to cast her halo down. She looks so smug.

Zen isn't a healer, he's a support, support healer. His primary function is to crush the enemy with discord and raw dps. His ultimate is very similar to Lucio's but (I think) more useful. I don't want Lucio buffed, but I do think the delay on his ultimate needs to be removed. He can still do the jump animation, just make the health buff instant.

>LET'S BREAK IT DO-URHHHHH!

Really, really frustrating.

>Pick Zenyatta
>Gold healing, damage, eliminations
>We had a mercy and two offense

I hate my team.

Mercy's lack of mobility makes her useless in this game. Any high level player knows she's a useless pick without Pharah's mobility. She effectively has to steal another character's trait to stay viable at high-level play.

Zenyatta and Lucio remain top tier picks because of Lucio's survivability and Zenyatta's quick charging ult and damage.

Lucios ult is better for burst damage ults like junkrats because he gives his teammates more life than then the explosive can damage. Zenyatta is more for sustained damage control

you can heal and shit all over any flanker at the same time

I've come across a couple of dumb Zenyattas lately who keep doing this.

>Control Point or Pushing Cart
>Enemy starts to push and attacks with everything they have
>Our Zenyatta luckily activates his ultimate
>Suddenly he zooms off leaving everyone else to die
>He gets killed right after his ult ends

Why do they keep doing this?

If it's a Mercy, she might be buffing someone. If it's a Lucio then yes they're shit.

Zenyatta is the best ˊㄇˋ

>can't aim worth shit most of the time
>always silver or gold in elims

makes me really wish I could get this shit down

Nah her ult is pure bullshit, especially on KotH. I've seen it used to really good effect more times than I can remember.

whats wrong with that? sure, there's often going to be better alternatives, but when I've been nano boosted my tickle gun becomes and actual threat

Presumably the mercy will be playing with Pharah on KOTH. It's a little bit of a meta right now.

Without a Pharah that mercy shouldn't be alive more than a second at a time on KOTH

>he thinks boost winston is bad
>all these shitters think ana is bad heals
Ana is only outhealed by lucio and rivals mercy's heals on any competent team when played by a competent player. Boost is good on basically every tank except low-energy zarya without ult. Boost is good on every dps/defense except junkrat, mcmeme and bastion.

This is objective fact at high level play and if you don't like it, you belong in quick play.

It's only really good if you use it at the right time or on a push. It's very easy to waste a Lucio ult because the health buff decreases so fucking quickly it doesn't provide any long term protection. I always find it's best used when Soldier, McMeme or Zayra use theirs. It would be good for Pharah and Reaper as well, but because of the slight delay it's often too late to save anybody (And yourself).

d-do you guys even understand what the gold medals mean?
Those aren't your ranking vs other players on your team, those are your performance against your average.

>>Pick Zenyatta
>>Gold healing, damage, eliminations
>>We had a mercy and two offense
>I hate my team.

Like seriously do you people legitimately not understand how the mechanics of the games you play work?

Everyone should be getting gold in most of the stats all the time, if you're getting anything lower than silver you're playing WORSE than you do on average.

I don't like the design of Lucio's ult because it's basically a worse of Zen's.

They should have made them more distinct somehow. Lucio's isn't bad though.

This idea that Mercynis only good with Pharah is complete nonsense. A Mercy+Reaper/Mercy+Winston can be completely devastating. I've seen it many, many times.

Senpai, either you're wrong, or I'm wrong. And if I'm wrong that means I'm the #1 player in overwatch world wide because the only thing I've ever not gotten gold on in any match I've played so far has been healing when I don't play characters with those abilities.

I think youre wrong friendo so have fun being the #1 player in overwatch world wide.

>either you're wrong, or I'm wrong

You're wrong. There's no ifs or buts about it, you're factually wrong. Medals are entirely based upon how well you're doing against other teammates in certain areas in a specific match.

Especially since Zen's has zero windup at all.

That is not how it works at all.

A well timed Lucio ult is generally better than a Zen ult. Lucio can save you from a Junkrat or Tracer ult or a Hanzo/Widow headshot without fucking up your positioning or mobility, while Zen can't.

The delay is nearly a dealbreaker though, especially when you're wallriding. Half your team is dead before you can reach the ground.

Zen's ultra makes Soldier's ult useless so theres that

Soldier's ult is already kinda useless desu. One of the worst in the game along with Winston's.

Soldier's ult breaks my hearth

user you're retarded

The main point of Zen is to debuff priority targets so your entire team can kill them easily.

His heals kinda weak so I use it to top off DPSers/support and then keep it on a tank for a health Regen sustain. (Not for actually out healing damage, more like if the occasional junkrat bomb hits rein )

Hes also has a nice hitscan to add DPS (but shouldn't be the main DPs person) he's perfect for countering Phara

You are the dumbest person to play this game.

It's top 3 on your team

Don't know if this breaks down at master level, but I'm high diamond and use Soldier ults solely to cuck Genji out of his ult, and it works marvelously.

It's really good if you catch people unaware, it's just also really use to make negate it and make it completely useless. It's inconsistent which is never a good thing.

>it's just also really use to make negate

*It's just also really easy to negate it

Man I need to lay off the drink.

>Have gold damage and kills
>Our team's roadhog blows his ult and does a fuckton of damage to the entire enemy team, even if he gets no kills
>Suddenly have silver damage

Gold=top in stat
Silver=second top in stat
Bronze=third in stat
No medal=4th, 5th, or 6th

This is why you'll always have bronze or silver healing if you have a heal mechanic like 76 or reaper while having a mercy on your team.

His M1 and M2 ain't a projectile?

Jesus Christ, I bet you actually think this is true

Zen is not hitscan

His M1 and M2 aren't hitscan at all. Also, he dumps out top-tier dps, especially if you can nail headshots sometimes. He's not the debuff healer, he's the dps healer. His debuff just contributes to his dps.

Who here picks Symmetra when we've got no healer? I'm gonna gunpunch you!

By that he meant there was no drop in damage/gravity per distance.

No he's just a retard.

His debuff applies to all teammates and is the main reason to use him. When you play with a coordinated team you can easily stomp any target you want.

>they fell for the Ana isn't the best healer meme

>when played by a competent player
>competent player
Yeah, there's the problem with ana.

Random question but is kill count based on last hit or % damage done?

Last hit so when you see a trobjorn say "I have gold in skins" tell him to go fuck himself and rape his dog again.

I should clarify, not last hit.
It's if you did any damage at all to him as he died.

It'll tell you how much you did. Even 1% counts

if you contribute to a kill at all it gets added to your eliminations

I want to fuck that mouse

What am I doing wrong Cred Forums?

Playing that much toblerone.

You're playing Torb ever
You're playing Rein when paired up with players who are too low skill to understand the concept of standing behind shields
You're playing Zenyatta and can't aim

Playing Torb

>not exclusively playing carry dps

>can't aim

This shit though, for some reason trying to predict the enemy's movements causes me to shoot 5 heads off target.

>6 hours of mei
found the problem

Their ults are similar but work on different shit.

Lucio's blocks big damage coming in at once so it's great for Junkrat tires or D.Va nukes. Can still be outdone by rapid damage ults though

Zenyatta's out heals pretty much anything so he can save anyone from Reaper's, Zarya's or Pharah's ults. Aside from himself though other people will still get one-shot by damage higher than their HP.

But I thought she was OP now after the buff considering all the salty people complaining.

She's not OP but is perfectly viable in the gold rankings.

Zenyatta is a hard fucking carry in low rank things like that. This is the rank of Tracer's walking in straight lines and Roadhogs standing perfectly still. You should be absolutely slaughtering shitters at that point if you have any ability to aim, you have almost no reason to lose unless you just aren't good at videogames

i usually et gold healing over zen with roadhog

Me too dude

>He thinks Ana is a bad healer

only playing 7 hours of torb

>he doesn't call his discords
>he doesnt use zen ult to transport reaper into the middle of the team for a quintuple kill deathblossom
>he uses ult same time lucio does
>he doesnt keep harmony on genji
>he doesn't realize he's more DPS than support

meanwhile
>ana getting ult charge in first 15 seconds due to brain dead ratjunk spam
>1v1ing genjo and tracer
>nading roadhog so he dies when he hits E
>sleeping ults without wasting an ult
>insta winning first battle on attack because of stupid fast utl charge
>ults lucio when the win is close and the lucio still gets a triple kill