Recommend me a decent gaming keyboard for under $120 USD

recommend me a decent gaming keyboard for under $120 USD

Other urls found in this thread:

mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1685
banggood.com/pt/APP-Control-Anne-PRO-Blue-Red-Switch-RGB-Bluetooth-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-p-1064055.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1fsALtGXo
amazon.com/TOMOKO-Mechanical-Keyboard-Water-Resistant-Anti-ghosting/dp/B01DBJTZU2
amazon.com/Qisan-Mechanical-Backlight-Cable-Black-Magicforce/dp/B017N5SH6S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1474776504&sr=8-2&keywords=magic force keyboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want lots and lots of macros then Ducky one it is also it has PBT dye-sub kecaps so your greasy Cheeto fingers won't ruin the keycaps. mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1685

also it has NKRO. There is an RGB version called the shine 5

>not wireless

>gaming keyboard
>wireless
wut?
its like you want input lag and dropped connections, but if you insist:
banggood.com/pt/APP-Control-Anne-PRO-Blue-Red-Switch-RGB-Bluetooth-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-p-1064055.html
and a video review
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1fsALtGXo

it was a joke. jfc

sorry I just wanted to recommend good keyboards if any other anons are browsing this thread looking for wireless keyboards

you're a very nice person. thank you for your help

If you don't want to spend a lot of money then the Roswill RK-9000 sells for around 70 bucks, but lacks some feature like macros and PBT keycaps
these keycaps are aftermarket ones

An even cheaper option would be the Tomoko as it sells for $35 and is water resistant as a bonus!
amazon.com/TOMOKO-Mechanical-Keyboard-Water-Resistant-Anti-ghosting/dp/B01DBJTZU2

Razer Deathstalker

wew lad :^)

And if anyone is thinking don't buy razer or corsair. They aren't bad keyboards but they charge extra for the brand name. As a result you can get similar keyboards for a cheaper price. I'm not a fan of their aesthetic but I know that's subjective. Also corsair uses a non standard layout so if you want to buy aftermarket keycaps your options are almost non existent. Pic related is what I mean

>no keypads
That just ain't right.

>no number keypad

poker ii cherry mx reds

do you really use your numpad all the time?
Besides all what you really need is letters, some modifiers and layers to access any numbers or funky characters

Get some keycaps on that thing.

I want Dolch so bad. shame it won't be available for another year or so

A bit out of your price range, but I would highly recommend.

good lord, your leertaste must be ultra heavy

>If you don't use something all the time, you don't need it

I don't. But I prefer using it over the number above the letters.

Jesus the ergonomics on that thing

that's not my keyboard. its someone else with Dolch keycaps, but there are heavier switches then greens.

why whats wrong?
Also before some asks no the keyboard doesn't come with three shift keys. These are aftermarket keycaps that don't fit the original layout. The keyboard is fully programmable so if you want you can make every key a shift key!

Cred Forums meet /mkg/

might go with this

Jesus Christ, I already download different keyboard apps on my phone because I can't stand no numbers on even that. This is retarded for a keyboard.

Just get a separate USB numpad.

Enjoy literal perfection

That's incredibly gay, I'll just get a keyboard with fucking numbers on it.

This is what I use OP

amazon.com/Qisan-Mechanical-Backlight-Cable-Black-Magicforce/dp/B017N5SH6S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1474776504&sr=8-2&keywords=magic force keyboard

Why have a normal keyboard when you can buy a retarded keyboard then an extra piece as the keypad

>No keypad

I'll pass

any good mouse, you guys can recommend?

bump

manlets love tkl because they can move their wrist and forearm more

kek

just get a regular keyboard and use the money for something that actually matters

What kind of keyboard is that, that's pretty cool.

>then

I agree, but still, I'd never live it down if the actuation on my spacebar were more than 60.