>no fun had
WoW, it's fucking nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/20286674/catching-up-with-artifact-weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=hPOPM-c9Vgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>class gets nerfed to the ground

>Machamp

That's why you pick a class that is never nerfed to worthlessness.

This is why I get a little scared since my main right now is an Outlaw Rogue. It is a full doc class, so what if they all get nerfed and are very behind other dps classes? Other classes have another spec like a tank or healer they could switch to, if one spec gets bad in that class. Rogue has got nothing. I get spooked.

ive been playing since burning crusades,you get used to .

You're supposed to follow the Blizzard """"""balance"""""" patch and level several characters just in case your favorite is nerfed. That's quality gameplay.

Is being a month behind really that bad?

This game is a joke

If your main gets nerfed you know what you do? You man the fuck up and work at it to be better. You know nothing of the nerf/buff roulette that is ret paladin.

>level 5 characters so blizzard retards won't destroy them ALL
fucking nothing
I can't believe I fell for the legion meme, I fell for the overwatch meme too, blizzard is fucking awful

This expansion isn't as alt-friendly.

It's 11 years old.

Move on.

you say that like skill matters in WoW

Just keep playing the same class and get as good as you can with it. That way, when it inevitably gets buffed again, nobody can call you a flavor the of month fag.

Everyone who's been playing long enough knows that blizz will eventually implement a catch-up feature that will make dealing with alts much much easier. Just be patient. Level your alts, do your artifact research, and work on your main in the meantime.

and yet its still the best looking MMO

or unsubscribe and have fun with a real video game, WoW

lol no.

It's the best looking one in that style though.

also < he plays WoW for graphics, lmao

So you're literally retarded
>Legion releases
>"Guys they fixed everything!"
>Heard it all before, still had some fun in the past so let's see
>Get to dungeons
>It's braindead boring as fuck 'repeat rotation while waiting for mob to drop dead' shit
>Every dungeon is only visually different, walk to pack, rotations on pack, walk to next pack etc.
>Get refund less than two days after starting

Or you could spend a literal month on that garbage and be fucking slow as fuck in figuring out it's still complete shit.

I would return, but I can no longer play MMO's without multi-classing. Games, like FFXI, spoiled me.

Are you switching specs in the same class? Then no, artifact power scales with artifact research.

Are you rerolling a completely new class? Then yes. start from level 1 or buy a boost, either way you're stuck behind time gated artifact quests and such to be able to get artifact power.

I'm glad I play survival hunter, so there's not much lower I can go.

>caring about being a month behind
>caring about not being top of dps meters
>caring about anything at all other than "is it fun?"
Shadow priest main here, I'm leveling an arms warrior and enjoying how op they are, but at the end of the day I picked a main that I knew I enjoyed the aesthetic and gameplay of. Who cares about anything else? It's a video game, not a job

People bitch about being nerfed but if you're not a literal chucklefuck your raid team will still progress fine. Oh boo hoo you can't be high on the charts now, even if you're nerfed other classes in your raid will be buffed and supplement your loss of dps from the nerf.

And in the grand scheme of things these nerfs only change things by 5-10% overall. If you're seriously going to abandon your class over that selfishness then just fucking quit the game. You sound like a druid "all my specs need to be top tier waaaah" But you're probably a butthurt Fotm demon shitter I reckon.

>pick the class you like
>its main damaging ability is nerfed 70%
>the gameplay is stale do your rotation until it dies
fucking

I play MMOs like how I play my Pokemon, I just pick my favorite race/class and try to win with it. I don't even PvP anyway.

>It's a video game, not a job
uh.. but it's an mmo

>can I join your guild
>"re roll, your class isn't viable"
>can I join your raid group
>"re roll, your class isn't viable"
heh

>class getting nerfed
>getting replaced in my raid group because of nerfs
Fuck you

>"grrrrrr I hate it and so should you, stop liking what I hate grrrrr"

>liking WoW
nobody with a brain likes wow

>nobody who likes what I hate is smart, I am smartness!

Keep being a whiny little bitch over a video game.

It should take a small child five minutes of thinking to understand that ceilings exist. In any game, but especially in a game where optimization can be broken down into numbers and pieces, there's a point where literally any amount of additional effort will make for no additional returns.

Maybe you're not on that ceiling yet and you can get better, whatever, that doesn't make a difference in regards to the reality of the situation. This is a rare opportunity where "objectively bad" and "objectively good" are more than buzz words.

Nobody who pays 60$ every 2 years and 180$ a year to play a game that objectively isn't fun at all and relies on how much time it waste to make it seem like it has content is smart

is there a single spec that has never been nerfed at some point during the lifetime of the game?

>objectively isn't fun

Your personal opinion =/= objectiveness

No, but there have been specs that were still 'viable' throughout the game's life. Being nerfed is a bit different from being nerfed to the ground.

combat that is nothing more than spamming your rotation at your target and gameplay that revolves around running around right clicking things to reach a timegate is objectively unfun

So in your opinion all MMOs are bad, since all of them involve those things?

And again, your opinion =/= fact.

Rogue is pretty well balanced right now. I wouldn't worry.

no, a lot of mmos have good combat, GW2, BDO, Tera, etc
plenty of mmos have good gameplay
the difference is they don't have the funding and polish of the shitheap called WoW
dumb shillposter

Have you only played WoW clones in your lifetime? I mean there're a lot of shit MMOs out there and I think the guy you're responding to is being stupid since there's nothing wrong with tab-target combat when it's done well, but goddamn man, there're a lot of MMOs that don't have this.

Never played them, so wouldn't know. Sorry that WoW doesn't do it for you, no one's forcing you to play it and you don't need to crusade against it like it raped your parents.

>doesn't have his own guild
>doesn't play with friends
It's your own fault if you can't play the class/spec you like because you play with randoms

If your class "gets nerfed to the ground"

>Leave this place and never come bacckk

>There must always be a Lurch Keg

Noones forcing me to play it
and i don't
but hundreds of shills tricked me out of 60$

my friends are smarter than me
they didn't buy legion

You got it refunded, so what's the problem? You also didn't have to listen to them if you really hate WoW that much.

The issue is Blizzard very clearly overnerfs and overbuffs while ignoring some outliers in both directions. Their goal has never been balance, because this is a company with 11 years of experience with an MMO, possibly a huge amount of tools for gauging stuff like DPS/healing output, a PTR realm and a beta for cock gobbling Blizz fans to test their content with no expense of their own. I don't care that my class got nerfed, it's just annoying that people don't see how much of a manipulative jew Blizzard is. They've given zero effort in their content since a few expansions ago and it's embarrassing to see people cling onto each expansion like it'll be anything different.

Play for a month, do normal raid. Done. Don't fall into the fucking trap.

>play the game for a month because the """good""" part of the game isn't released until then
>refund
heh

Will they cave in?

Will the threat of losing half the playerbase of disgusting FOTM 14yo edgy xxxìllìdanxxx players make them reconsider?

>wow brewfest even is now mandatory non alcoholic because it was too triggering.
You cannot make this up.

i haven't played wow for years
you're joking, right?

fucking this
I picked death knight back in cata and i still fucking love it
come at me

OP here
he's not joking

I don't get this. From the launch of the expansion it was glaringly obvious what classes were going to get nerfed and which ones were going to get buffed. The only one I got wrong was shadow priest. Every other buff/nerf on that list you HAD to know was coming.

If i could predict how blizzard would fuck up, i wouldn't have been tricked into buying legion

>Log-In to my favorite class in pre-patch
>All the utility is pruned, is a braindead rotation with the occasional cooldown
>"It gets better with artifacts i swear"
>It doesn't

They need to just scrap surrender to madness. The talent is fucking retarded. Because the downside is so harsh it has to be the best talent in the tier or people won't take it and seeing that it's the best talent the rest of the classes dps has to be balanced around having it. It's bullshit and they will never be able to be balanced. It will always either be the best talent or the worst.

>blizzard
>thinking about what they do and not just making it look cool

Hunters constantly been viable, since implementations of arena - there were always lots of hunters in top gladiator teams across all regions.

But mainly at least one spec of hunter always been very good dps in raids again throughout whole wow existence,

But hunters are not fun anymore - pandaria was last expac for them... enjoyment wise

they better change the nerfs to arms, theyre completely gutting the spec without offering artifact refunds

As a hunter main since BC, this is so spot on. Panderia was the last time we had a fun rotation with what was once ranged surv.

>level lock initially
>kinda boring rotation, feels weird
>end up with a 110 prot pally
It's fun to tank. More than 4 abilities to use. But at the same time I know I'm never gonna get into a raid group as a tank so what's the point?

>All these people that don't like MMOs complaining about MMO mechanics existing in the most popular MMO

I never understand WoW threads on Cred Forums.

StM reminds me a lot of Demonbolt in WoD

>Make talent that is the best
>Nerf other abilities to compensate for talent
>Buff talent and abilities to compensate for bottom dps
>Nerf other abilities to compensate for talent damage
>repeat

Then you end up with one ridiculously strong talent on a ridiculously weak class.

>Buff frost DK's
>Still dead last

>"Waaaaah! I can't be overpowered the entire expansion! Waaaaah!"

>waaaah im too underpowered to get in groups the entire expansion waaaah

Im still mad with what they did to prot warriors. apparently, we were generating rage too much, despite it taking forever to get enough just to use ignore pain.

I doubt anyone here plays on a level it would matter. The first 13 points are also fast as shit

Only the throwing mugs for when the Dark Iron attack.

You still need to get blasted off your ass in order to find Pink Elephants and Wolphentingers.

>Falling for the new FotM class meme

To be fair, the Havoc nerfs were executed incorrectly. DH's single target at peak performance, talking high percentile parses on Nythendra/Ursoc, is very middle of the pack. But they chose to nerf a really big contributor to single target damage in an effort to bring down AoE damage which did need a nerf.

Also, they've said on more than one occasion that they want to make adjustments without altering the way people play. This change kind of pigeon holes us into changing our talent setup, which would change our stat priority and potentially our optimal Artifact path, making a lot of effort put into things so far sub-optimal.

Easy answer was to make Throw Glaive deal less damage to secondary targets, but Blizzard rarely takes the path of least resistance.

no because there'll be about a year of no new content at the end of the expansion anyways

>Just cleared Full Normal as a Prot Pally earlier today
>Guild run that needed two tanks
>Demon Hunter co-tank is a blithering retard and needed me to whisper him every fights mechanics
>Still died more then half the time
>Tanked the entire last third of Xavius all by myself and killed him while rests of the raid cursed him out
Felt pretty good, I've never tanked a raid in my life before today but I think I did well. Shame I got only gold.

The hotfix isn't fucking in yet you mongoloid. They hit live on Tuesday with the maintenance.

It's fucking pointless though since Obliterate will never be fucking fixed despite the Archimond trinket proving once and for fucking all it needs some Frost damage jesus CHRIST Blizzard come the FUCK ON

Pretty salty that I can't even switch specs anymore without grinding a month's worth of artifact power.

>Normal

Normal is just for leveling.

has anyone tried getting 10 or so people with rank 3 felwort & rank 3 aethril and just collecting plants together? we did it with three guys earlier and it was kinda ridiculous, I imagine with 10 you could get a near infinite amount of seeds going on

You were playing it wrong.

do tell

With the proper talent setup (Ultimatum, Vengeance), Battle cry+shield slam will give you a guaranteed crit shield slam, triggering ultimatum and giving you enough rage to use a full strength ignore pain immediately due to vengeance. This happens during the first two globals of a fight. After that, you rotate focused rage and ignore pain. Warriors have been absolutely ridiculous because of it.

And if they remove it, people will be bitching they removed the one interesting talent choice.

Huh. Vengeance eh? I'll have to give that talent a try, then. Ive been using into the fray cause icy veins told me to but Im starting to realize talents are as set in stone as I thought

>apply to guild on their forums
>all the other applicants get responses
>mine gets completely ignore
>im the class they say they need the most
why do i even bother being alive

this talent is the only reason spriest is even fun. switched to monk for legion though, no point playing a class which is only fun because of one talent

Vengeance is unfortunately getting nerfed as well. It's going from a 50% reduction on ignore pain cost to 35%

fucking hell. is there nothing left for us?

I dont get this. Wasn't vengeance not even good?

only the sweet release of death

according to AMR the six-feather fan is my BiS trinket but i've heard reports of it fucking up and pulling mobs with its procc.

still worth it?

>>Get to dungeons
>>It's braindead boring as fuck 'repeat rotation while waiting for mob to drop dead' shit
>>Every dungeon is only visually different, walk to pack, rotations on pack, walk to next pack etc.
So you played RDF, which is the hand holding babbymode and judged the game off that. Gotcha.

>ready to raid
No you're not. You were going to scrounge for a guild, do 2 nights of normal mode then either get bored or have the guild be shit.

Just like literally everyone else who comes back.

>you have to eat 100% of this shit cake before you can say it tastes terrible
>Wow you only tasted it?! what a fucking noob
American consumer culture has tainted you friend

If you were stacking mastery to insane levels you could almost start reaching prot warrior levels of damage reduction oh physical.

>get made fun of for playing ret
>lol meme spec
>all the fotm shit gets nerfed
>ret massively buffed

>game is still boring for everyone

WoW = Grinding < Instead, grind at work and make extra cash, instead of wasting your time with this shit game grinding to level to raid, get to lvl 100+, items, collections, whatever, it's a waste of time and money, literally.

Tried playing it, semi-new to WoW, played back in 2007 and dropped it, boring asf, was fun exploring, and getting a little into the history, but Mein Gott, it was non-stop grinding to the next level. Dungeons are easy asf, and boring, questing is boring, PVP is boring, everything is boring. Spend your time on something else, sheesh.

how in the fuck did this guy get the Thunderfury appearance

>So you played RDF, which is the hand holding babbymode and judged the game off that
Yep, if 90% of game is shit the whole is shit.
Also, Mythic and Mythic+ are shit from Diablo III.

>holy fuck this book is shit, i read the first page six times and it was never got any better
>what do you mean turn the page!? who the fuck has that much time to invest in a book.

It's a bug with character transfers I think. Or he just figured out and want's to be smug about it.

Got the hidden appearance for sub daggers this morning, so now I need to figure out how the spec works.

>i read the first page
1-110 content isn't first page, it's a whole books except epilogue

I know you're all going to call me retarded, even the forum fags will but I'm stuck at 109 and have no quests left. Finished all the main storylines, did every side quest I could find, and did most of the bonus challenge areas. Class hall quests are also done I think because I don't have anymore. I know I'm doing something wrong but I don't know where I fucked up

>MFW ret paladins, of all classes, are getting nothing but buffs

youre clearly lying or fucking retarded. There are enough quests in each zone to get to 110.

1-109 isn't even the first page anymore. 110 is the entirety of wow now. it's been like that since WotLK

you're lying. I hit 110 after four zones

>applying to join a guild

how fucking shallow and dense can you be?

The obvious answer that people gave to Blizzard ever since Alpha, me included, was to just make STM a baseline talent now that they changed the lore of the class to be more around Old Gods and Void power.

Putting it into a talent tree just forces them to balance an entire class around it which is fucking retarded

As if it wasn't enough STM Spriest has the HEAVIEST stat priority discrepancy between Haste and anything else.

I'm talking about, no overexaggeration, 830 Haste/Crit chestpiece being better than 880 Mastery/Crit

F I F T Y I T E M L E V E L S

This trinket should have been the solution as a SPriest spell; Either instead of S2M as talent, or as baseline

Make it spread VT/MB on nearby targets every 3 seconds, decreasing to 1 based on Mastery (so that it takes stat weight power away from Haste) as well as increasing the single target damage scaling with Mastery like Curse of Agony for Warlocks

Grinding at work sucks shit. I know the wow community is shit but everyone in real life is a gigantic faggot.

I see a lot of people say they got nerfed and now shitty pugs or their actual guild master won't invite them based on their class. Is this a fucking meme or true?

If you want to choose a class that will always be top 3, pick a mage or hunter.

>shadow priest parsing #7 single target with the most challenging rotation to accomplish it?
>shut it down
>fire mages parsing #1 single target and top 5 aoe?
>balanced

Legit question, why do guilds look for Locks?

Huh?

There's a catchup mechanic with AK levels, the time it takes to complete them lowers on new characters so it will eventually catch up with day 1 progression.

Portals

Because they know locks will be competitive at some point and aren't FOTM circle jerkers like the 12 year olds here.

Despite all the teenaged angst and tears on the wow forums most guilds try to balance out their raids so they don't have too many of any one class and they get all the utility. The top 1% world first fags are the only people that give all fuck if your spec is top tier at the moment because it changes all the time and regular guilds, even hardcore ones, don't have time to fuck around with their roster every time there is a patch.

>make a talent that's a huge risk vs reward
>nerf the reward so it's inline with everyone else
>don't remove risk

Well done, Blizzard.

I main Outlaw too, outside of the very minor Artifact trait nerfs coming I don't see us getting beat down at all, really. The issue isn't Outlaw, it's that Assassin/Sub AoE is complete dogshit and their Artifact abilities aren't nearly as powerful as the Dreadblades'.

I agree with this but I think it needs to be prefaced with that entering the raid scene is the troublesome, and having a desirable spec is a big advantage to finding your group in the first place.

I've never seen a group drop a good player because their class fell out of favor but no one's inclined to try out a bottom tier class stranger when there're candidates that might get more DPS out of a brain dead rotation.

but were you ret for classic through BC?
Do you know true suffering? One of the few raids I could attend as ret were black rock spire, kara and tempest keep because of the fel reaver boss being the only boss effected by the ret debuff.

Just noticed they nerfed the movement speed boost from the MoP cape enchant from 10% to 2%. Why blizz hates going fast so much

>1-109 isn't even the first page anymore.
Because..?
>it's been like that since WotLK
Nice try Cata-baby.

Because then you might be almost as fast as a Druid, Hunter, Mage or Havoc.
And we can't have that now, can we?

I was rather upset about that when I found out too

Literally git gud holy shit

>wahhh i can't wait for a few months to be rebuffed to easy mode even if i still have middle of the pack DPS
your a faggot OP, you know what i play? ele shaman, you know how bad that is? we literally compete with frost death knight for absolute worst spec in the game, you know what else,even post "buff" since we actually got barely shit buffed that we actually use, let alone anything fixed of our broke ass meme spec, so all you fuckers will actually jump ahead of us as we take our crown as bottom of the barrel absolute worst spec in the game, even frost meme knights do better then us post buff if you run the damn numbers, cry harder you god damn scrub.
you know the best part, i probably still out DPS your poor scrub ass even though by all rights i shouldn't be, because i actually bother to put effort into shit to play you god damn weak minded fuckwaffle.

What's the most fun Warlock spec to play?

I don't know guys, they should have ended it with WotLK.

Anyone here wanna gift me legion, I feel left out

What even got nerfed? Protection Warrior and Havoc Demon Hunter, right? Boo fucking hoo, those classes were really op. I'm maining a havoc DH right now and when I'm doing twice the DPS of similarly geared warlocks, you know something is up.

Am I gay?

>Because...?
Blizzard no longer cares about or even bothers tuning low levels anymore. the leveling experience has totally gone to shit with the removal of talent points and new abilities every 2 levels. dungeons are so under-tuned nobody ever needs to learn anything about their role before max level.
>Nice try Cata-baby
i don't even know what you mean by this. I started in Vanilla, but i only hit max level in BC and only seriously played in WotLK. I skipped Cata panda and WoD for the most part.

to be fair the only real expansion you missed was pandaland since it was actually decent if you could get past the lolkungfupanda retardation, better then cata and the subsequent abortions past it at least.

Honestly, right now unless you really enjoy the class lorewise, themewise, whatever the joke answers of "reroll", "Mage", etc are actually about right.
The class is clunky and a lot of the artifact traits don't mesh well with the spec or are an absolute joke Demo has a gold trait that gives you one 50% damage boost to your shadowbolt/demonbolt for every 100firebolts your imps land on a target. There's also no indicator as to how far away that one off boost is either. Hope you like counting your imp's bolts

However, my favourite is Affliction , although Destro's probably in the best place mechanically and numbers speaking.

As a Fury Warrior, you should have seen it coming. There was no way that they were going to have that large of a discrepancy between Arms and Fury.

I agree 100%, but I tune the retards out, ignore them, and just grind out work if I can. I got tired of WoW fast, it's just so... boring. Guess I might be coming to a point in my life where I find working more enjoyable than grinding at a game where I don't really get anything out of it other than some shiny items that are basically glorified pixels. Oh god, am I... growing up...

>fotm shitters

Finishing up gearing my Warlock, what should my alt be?
Frost DK? Frost Mage? DH? Spriest?

What's got a nice mix of fun gameplay and a decent spot damagewise? I don't mind struggling against elites, but I don't want to take forever killing trash again

Speaking as a fury main, Arms is still going be far more acceptable since they aren't healing sponges. Whoever thought that Fury needs to take more damage is missing a brain.

They didn't fix jack shit for warriors except making Arms even more RNG reliant and frustrating.

>get my alts to 110
>complete their class campaigns
>get them to 845 via WQs
>too anti-social to get into raids and mythics
>solo/casual PvP can't yield decent gear anymore
>AP grind feels pointless and boring
>unsub

Is there anything else to do?

Seems you're basically fucked if you don't have friends/active guild.

Nig nog, even pugs can clear the new raid on heroic

IF you can't even muster up the courage to join a group using the premade raid finder just play singleplayer games.

Won't Fury be more desirable for trash-heavy raids/dungeons?

I can't wait until Patch 7.2 where they inevitably remove Focused Rage from the game

Yes MMOs are pretty pointless if you just want to play solo forever.

Yeah, like 1% of them. I can't even find a pug that can clear normal, let alone heroic.

>miss keystone by 15 seconds
>because the fucking healer kept standing in shit and dying
fucking healers

>I only play flavor of the month

any guild outside of the very best will still take you, you crybaby

Most bosses now are a dancefest with aoe up the ass and retards falling in it all the time, I play brewmaster with mistweaver as secondary spec and I feel sorry for any heal spec that has to stand still to cast most spells like priest or paladin.

It's ok, you wouldn't have had fun even if the class was good.

Even the very best will take them, to have as a backup in case blizzard buffs the class or the class has a fight where they have a strong niche.

So how do these changes affect questing anyway?
I quite liked smashing through trash mobs and having to be a bit more thoughtful about elites/bosses than other classes.
My first runthrough was Warlock. Boring as anything; took forever to kill anything and to get anywhere. Being able to breathe underwater's nice though

>i don't even know what you mean by this.
Only Cata-babies thinks that leveling always was just filler.

>I'm talking about, no overexaggeration, 830 Haste/Crit chestpiece being better than 880 Mastery/Crit

who cares

would you wear intel plate on a warrior? No you wouldn't.

>icy veins tries to recommend rune of power for mages

kek, fuck that talent. I need to move too much for it to be effective

>levelling disc priest
>can solo any dungeon because my heal is instant and my mana regens instantly and I do huge damage

I was always more into PvP but now it's pointless to team up with some randy for 2s to stack arena points for gear because of their new one per week RNG loot system.

You can't get high ilvl gear anymore to raise your PvP stats without doing PvE raids and mythics now. Just seems kind of shitty to me as someone who was always more PvP oriented.

>people still die to Helya's breath
Goddamnit just fucking move your camera up.

Anyone played any or all of these to level cap?

In my defence, it was my first time in that dungeon and I was trying to not fall in the holes.
Besides, I self-rezzed anyway.

1- Unless you are aiming for world first Mythic, you should not have any problems.

2- The only thing you are behind are artifact traits.

3- The first 13 artifact traits cost as much as the 14.

4- Artifact traits are nearly irrelevant except for perhaps a golden trait per class which you can easily get.

5- Gearing up is as easy as it has been since late WotlK. Epics rain everywhere.

Have a horde monk panda, what should I race change to?
I only really play male characters.

frost DK is in a terrible place right now

not after the hotfix

I played on nostalrius and have been hopping private servers since it went down, decided to try legion and i think its pretty good, maybe best expansion since wrath.

>Tfw picked frost mage
>friends tell me its bad dps, try to convince me to become a firecuck
>tfw incoming hotfixes

Orc and get hulk fists for maximum SMASH.

Or

Belf and smash the faces of those pansies who make fun of elves. And smash the faces of those arrogant sods in charge of Belfs.

Or

Tauren. Become the boxing champion of the world! Become HUEG !

What class did they even do this to? There has been 0 major nerfs so far

Demon Hunter is getting nerfed
So shitter just picked fotm

>warlock hotfix buffs
Well it's a start. Please blizzard do something about Demonic Empowerment though.

Nerfs coming out tuesday.

Looks like DH, Warriors, and Spriests are fucked.

DH is getting their obviously broken burst aoe nerfed, and the rest is either getting buffed or not touched. Fucking FOTM shitters.

Ehhh, my joy comes from making money in the AH and spending it like a black person during Black Friday.

>"it's from another game so it doesn't count!"
But it's fun. Doing Mythic+ actually makes dungeons intense again.

Lel, DH does need that nerf tho, only a retarded manchild thinks that it's undeserved, The AoE havoc DH can pull of is waaay too good

Then find a guild nigga. I will never understand why people play this game alone. There's even Cred Forums and /vg/ guilds if that sounds like your thing.

I've been trying to find a guild with no luck. I could join a random trade chat guild and struggle to get through normals, but I don't really enjoy playing with really shitty people.

>be a lock main
>can't turn into a demon anymore
>no more fire coming out of your armpits
>broken pets
>boring gameplay
I won't get over transforming into a demon, fuck demon hunters. Haven't been this mad since they removed the ability to have your pet be hostile.

Why did they have to revert MoP's locks, they were the best.

>that feel when you finally get a Legendary
>it's not shit

Don't know what to tell you. If you are stuck finding a good Heroic guild, or not raiding at all, it seems silly to me not to join someone doing Normals. You'll have more to show when you finally find that Heroic guild.

I see so called Mythic Rauding guilds advertise and recruit all the time, but I don't know if they're actually shitters. I prioritize personalities and social over skill in raids. I'd rather struggle with Normals with a bunch of people that crack me up, than I'd play with boring/hostile people that clear progression on day 1 on Heroic.

Buff fury warriors.

You don't know anything about a group's personality until you have been with them a bit though. At least guilds that are clearing heroics have something you can look at.

I want to know this feel.

I want my dreamcatcher so fucking bad. I want to spam starsurge until forever.

>Getting caught on pixels while using roll as monk

That's true. What I meant to say is that I wouldn't be hunting specifically for Heroics in the first place.

Same thing happens with Wraith Walk as DK. It's on a 45 second cooldown too

>mfw

Spriest is almost literally old Demo.

Have to hunt for something. And since I would enjoy clearing heroics and maybe mythics with a fun group more than I would enjoy doing just normals with a fun group, I don't feel its a bad goal.

run the AH

seriously
who needs to raid when you can buy runs?

all you do is sit back and watch the plebs kill the boss for you.

Will Demonology ever be able to summon something bigger than an Infernal? It doesn't have to be a Pit Lord or anything, although that would be amazing, but what about one of those Jailers or one of the Spider Demons?

>Main healer
>Never worry about not having a raid spot
>Main Priest
>2 Viable healing specs

>tfw wanna raid with my guilds 2nd raid group as a disc priest
>know no one who's tried raiding with it or even anyone at all
I'm still leveling disc but it makes me nervous not knowing how well they do in raids.

I've ran both, and I did a lot better with holy. Holy can really swing their dick around and be top healer, it's not as good as disc was in WoD, but it's still really satisfying.
Apparently I'm the only person that liked WoD Disc.

>levelled a fire mage to 110, get shit on in PvP and don't have the gear to mythic or raid yet.
>Having shitloads of fun in PvP and PvE never dying ever as a prot pally

What should I do

> Holy can really swing their dick around and be top healer,

>Pop wings
>I now have a 100% chance to crit with Holy Shock

It feels so fucking good to just fully heal someone with just one Holy Shock.

He glitched it like a faggot.

Thunderfury is literally impossible to get as of right now. Any hidden appearance that has yet to be found is just simply locked behind artifact knowledge. Corrupted Ashbringer is locked behind something like artifact knowledge level 10, so thunderfury is likely to be around there too.

Anyone who has the thunderfury appearance simply bugged it. It's an easy bug where you simply have to get a hidden appearance for one of your other weapons. Assassination and sub are both very easy to get. After you got one of them you have to unlock a new color variant for it, either do 100 dungeons, 200 world quests, or kill 1k players while using it. After that you go to your forge, select the new color variant, then ctrl right click a different weapon (the dreadblades) and it'll bug out and give you that color variant for the hidden appearance of that weapon (thunderfury).

People who do it are colossal faggots pretending like that have something they don't.

2bh, disc priest was my first ever raid toon way back in wotlk and I loved it. I haven't touched holy ever. I'm pretty sure my guild won't have an issue bringing along 4 healers and me, a hybrid spec. They said it was fine by them.

I'm not lying, I know I somehow fucked up or did something wrong because I am traveling everywhere and see no quests in sight.

go back to your class hall and choose the next zone to quest in

>finished all questlines
>did all class hall quests so far because I have not seen any pop up anymore
>no side quests to be seen anywhere in broken isles
>people get to 110 after the first 2 zones
>i'm still 109 after everything
I don't even know how it's possible

Are you friendly or above with everyone in broken shores? Could be an indicator of what you skipped over if anything. If not, guess you gotta dungeon grind or open a ticket.

Nice of Blizzard to ruin the lore even more this expansion.

>broken isles have been retconned as having been around forever instead of just being raised from the ocean floor 20 years ago by Gul'dan
>now in addition to high elves, blood elves, naga and the high born there's another race of night elf descendents who are even more crack addicted than the rest
>somehow they lived in Suramar for 10000 years and kept their shield up for some reason and also nobody noticed they were there, including Furion who visited Val'sharah from time to time
>the shield didn't even stop the burning legion from getting in

Why are Blizzard writers so desperate to retread old ground?

probably not, I'll check that out

How is Ret in pvp? I'm playing Arms warrior right now but getting blown up in 2 seconds when I random skirmish isn't fun.

>Corrupted Ashbringer is locked behind something like artifact knowledge level 10, so thunderfury is likely to be around there too.

10 is very low. I'm 18 and splitting at least 1/3 to an off spec.

>trying to charge/heroic leap on perfectly flat, even ground
>"no path available"

I know that feel...
>be fury warrior
>around 840
>kalecgos appears in my order hall for balance of power
>decide to apply to some azshara groups
>denied on every single one
>get depressed
>well maybe i can just get more gear
>gone up 3 item levels since
>too nervous to apply
>want to do mythics and raiding

wish blizz would just cave and make a mythic queue already, just have some sort of proving grounds achievement or make people be 840+ to queue

I'm pretty sure they just recommend shit like that based on patchwork sims. The way raids are now anything that involves standing still is shit.

Make your own group or go in with a bunch of guildies.

I know your pain, user. You're either gonna have to tank or make your own group. No one's gonna take you otherwise.

hunters were good in vanilla?? LOL. they only raid benefit they had was agi totem and shout. thats not even close to have all that combat rogues and warriors with windfury totem. oh i guess you were some alliance shitter enjoy your 10% more stats on patchwork thanks to paladins.

>leveled huntard
>already get bad rep for barrage spam
>join large guild with ~50 people online at any time
>never get kicked or left out with mythics
Pugs are terrible anyways and all I run now is with my guild since they know I'm not a fucking retard.

>Is there anything else to do?

soloing old raids is fun. It's amusing to do Throne of Thunder as an arms warrior
>all trolls run in fear at the sight of stromkar for at least 15 seconds
>doesn't work on jin'rokh but does on council who just run around scared of you

the weak should fear the strong

why do huntards still take barrage? MoC was buffed and usually does more damage plus is less hassle

>>"it's from another game so it doesn't count!"
Lolwut? Where I said something like this? I just said it's shit.
>But it's fun.
It's borring.

>MoC was buffed
Really? I haven't seen anything on this. I like that talent more anyways. Guess I'll give it a shot in the next random heroic I do.

>Doing heroic EM last night.
>Druid and I are comparing our heal crits during the fight.
>Constantly one upping eachother.
>Paladin says he just crit a 950k Holy Shock.
>mfw

It really makes my Mastery as a Resto Shaman feel useless.

Locks are usually weak at the start of an expansion, but they pick up later on just like mages.

artifact knowledge is the rate of artifact points you're getting (the 5day work order bullshit)

Does it need a nerf, or does everytgimg else need a buff?

Good, consistently good AoE is fairly hard to find at times.
And their ST is good, but not top.

It needs a nerf. When you have two DH's that can solo heroic trash faster than the other 11~ or so DPS, theres a problem.

Trash isn't mean to be easy.

The answer to that question is another question I'm afraid:

>Would it be fun and/or cool?

Sadly, you can probably guess the answer
Worse still, it's likely the same answer, even if the only change to the summoned demon was cosmetic and had absolutely no mechanical changes

>removed the ability to have your pet be hostile.
That was never a good ability. My felguard would charge groups well behind the intended target.

>meanwhile fury has a golden artifact trait that literally doesnt work

This so much.
Demonic Gateway is a horrible offender for for this.
I hate Demonic Gareway so much, why can't I have a cool portal spell like mages?
Demonic Gateway doesn't even work properly, or on even the slightest inclines or smallest of gaps
WHY

The Odyn's Chosen one? IIRC it works but the visual is bugged. Might be wrong though. I hope it works - I'm about to get it once I finish grinding the AP for it.

Fury is a perfect match for Mythic+ with the nerfs to WW Monk and Havoc DH's aoe.
Stun every 20 seconds, or 40 if it's really desperate, Rallying Cry and high burst aoe every 50 seconds.

Blizzard is terrible when it comes to talents that really needs to be baseline for a spec to work. Fury Warrior have the same issue, we NEED Massacre to make the Execute phase actually work. It's completely broken if you don't have that talent.

Odyn's champion, the cd reduction one
I've had it slotted for 2 days now and NEVER seen it proc, even when sitting at a dummy for 10 minutes trying as many rampages as possible.
it
never
procs
I sincerely don't think it works

Is world pvp a thing in Legion? I haven't played in 4ish years and so far, out of the ~30 times I've been killed by opposing faction, it has ALWAYS been some level ?? faggot one shotting me. Any time I come across Alliance within my level range, nothing happens, it's just people with millions of hp swooping down and leaving. Also, are Legion zones CRZ? I know when they started that faggotry it wasn't supposed to apply to the newest zone, but now it seems like literally everything is now cross realm.

Yeah just be careful of people with followers, they dont fuck around

>tfw you finally got a legendary
>It's fucking Sephuz's Secret

Lads, what's the ideal minimum item level for EN?

Raid led my guild last night and we did Nythendra and Ursoc without much issue but we seem to be having problems with Il'gynoth. (just Normal since we're shitters)

Got a couple of sub 830s, would it be better to bench them until they get more gear?

>get legion
>its ok, there is so much to do
>level a rogue to 110
>its ok, time for some pvp
>after like 5bgs I realize Pvp doesnt matter anymore
>try to level a warrior, stop at 105
>realize I just hit the wall of no return where investing time in the game has no meaning
>quit

you could probably do first boss, she's a joke. however, you're still going to have a bad time unless everyone still manages to pull 150k+ or so. you're going to want at least 840.

what else do you do with your time user

Play video games.
Do you enjoy running on a treadmill for fun?

YOU'RE 11 YEARS OLD!

>Do you enjoy running on a treadmill for fun?

Running is pretty fun though. It makes you feel good thanks to them endorphin's.

If you have fun running on a treadmill there's nothing wrong with that
>spend money to go bowling
>having fun
>realize that i spent money for not infinite bowling
>leave halfway through a set
>blog about it on Cred Forums and make not that good of a comparison

How does the new Transmog stuff work? Haven't played since MoP.
So basically every item I've equipped will appear in my Transmog library? Does that mean I can finally free up my bank slots?

we did down Nyth and Ursoc.

>840

that would lock out a lot of our team, fug

time to spam mythics with the people lagging behind then

What a shitty analogy, but its Cred Forums, at least its not food analogy.

There is a difference in bowling, you can get good at bowling if you play long enough, good bowling alleys have competitions and prizes for entering them.
Running on a treadmill, you are on the same place, running on the same place, doing the same thing. It also gets you tired pretty quickly.

Pvp in wow is like competing in a treadmill with another person and see who can reach each other faster.

Is it normal I can't heal heroic Black rook hold as disc? I can heal other heroics fine but that one is impossible

Why did you ignore the word treadmill user? Running alone can be done anyway, (video games), treadmills are basically Wow right now.

So how's DH going to be for questing after the nerfs?

>was to just make STM a baseline talent
This. StM is why I play shadow and why shadow is fun to play, it's also nice to see Blizzard taking some risks with talents. Don't throw it away, try to improve it.

How the fuck dod you get your alts to 845 already, how much do you play?

>people still don't realize there are catchup mechanics for alts

What?

Alts get artifact research notes a hell of a lot faster, until they catch up to your main

trash mobs there are probably the hardest hitting of all dungeons

they get them at exactly the same speed

Are you on drugs, user?

Yes

Except that's wrong

worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/20286674/catching-up-with-artifact-weapons

Artifact knowledge length just decreases over time naturally. It's not to do with your main.

Which still means if you decide to abandon your main now, you'll still catch up to your main faster than it took you to get your main to the level it is now

True but you make it sound as if the two are linked. If you started WoW tommorow you'd also catch-up to your friends main a lot faster than it took him to get there.

>Windwalker monk
>Legendary ring that gives you a 15% increase to your already 10% movement speed buff
>Engineer

Sure, I would be happy with a proper legendary, but at least I'm sanic fast now

>Article says you will be able to catch up to people who started the first day.
>Comments are littered with people saying GOODBYE ALTS. ALTS ARE DEAD RIPIP WOW IS FINISHED.

Do people even read?

I play every day for at least 8 hours a day. My editor job has a lot of downtime so I play at work too.

Still mostly casual though. I don't need a second job.

I just wanna kill guys.

>Get refund less than two days after starting
Know how I know you're lying? Go back to your shitty FF14 thread.

yeah, that mastery + the bonsu 24% crit healing trait makes holy shock a huge heal on a fairly low cd

Has RNG gone too far?
How does it feel that world quests can drop gear that's 15 item levels higher than the current mythic raid?

Feels pretty funny

Actually mythic raids can go up to 895.

No fucking way, that's a world quest drop?

Where can I get the schematics for this ring?

Don't really care because visually it will still look like a dinky blue.

it had to roll the 5 item level upgrade 11 times in a row

probably the rarest item drop in the game, unless it's bugged like 2nd legendary drop rate

Is it even possible to make a good tank monk? I'm seeing some people going tank but I never ask them how much a pain in the ass it is.

A month behind? Big fucking deal.

You will always be behind unless WoW is the #1 priority in your life, and you really don't want to walk that path. There are plenty of WoW players who have no jobs, no social lives, and nothing to restrict them from going balls to the wall in their efforts.

Just be casual.

>eventually
the game is 13 years old

I bought BC, LK, Cata at their midnight releases, Pandaria a week after its release, Draenor a month after release. Didn't get Legion at all and it feels really good.

That requires effort. Look at half the replies to any thread on Cred Forums - not even just Cred Forums - and it's all the same shit.

Is it possible to get Cordana's armor set?

That Fel Warden look is fuckin neat

Oh shit! Grab stuff from your bank and then go to the void storage ethereal. You can now put damn near anything in there that isn't unique! It doesn't have to be armor or weapons.

Why bother?

Blood DKs suck dick, have no mobility, no proactive mitigation that isn't on a cooldown and tanks damage got nerfed and i am still doing exceptional tanking Mythics.

step back and ask yourself if you suck at the game first, before you blame anything else.

Engineering is for your belt, it's an ''enchant''. The ring is like every other leggie this expansion

The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has.

>Getting caught literally nothing while using roll or serpent kick
>while trying to dodge an AoE
>get hit and look like a retarded shitter

If you aren't in a top 10 raiding guild you suck at the game too, m8

tanking some shit pugs super slow isn't hard

>in Suramar, anywhere
>"SOMETHING'S NOT QUITE RIGHT..."
>"Not this time fucker!"
>absolutely, unarguably outside the detection circle
>pop
>more elves up my ass than a porno in Santa's Workshop
>sometimes two or three moths decide to come fuck me too

Pls nuke this city in 7.1

>My class was nerfed to the gound!! XDDDD
>Never mentions class.

You know why?

Because it didn't happen, OP doesn't play. Hating vidya is what /v is for now.

Besides Frost DKs ARE the ground.

Some of those clones are adorable though.

the expansion pack is less than a month old, idiot

they release catch-up mechanics every expansion to make alts easier to play.

>absolutely, unarguably outside the detection circle

Well, seeing as the detection circle is a hard coded piece of geometric data, it's far more fucking like that you just need to GIT GUD

Eleshamans and Afflocks would like a word.
Well, Eleshamans would.
We're still waiting on Afflocks to arrive

>Arms Warriors
>Havoc DH

o-okay, user, you're right, it must be that people that disagree with you don't play

why are you so angry about the dead game? keep convincing yourself they'll release "catch up mechanics" as opposed to draining your balls dry so you buy the level 100 boost

>Be 840ilvl DH
>Know how to play the class because have been playing since Legion Alpha
>Know every Mythic fight because done it before with another character
>No more upgrades from anywhere but Mythic Dungeons
>Try to apply for mythic dungeons for the last 2 weekends

Why the fuck do people hate DH? Also, why the fuck didn't Blizz include Mythics on the dungeon finder? At least I'd have an opportunity to do them

>847 Hpriest
>can get invited to most shit apart from HC EN
>no more upgrades except from mythic+
>constantly fail them due to running out of mana all the time, or watching people die while trying to avoid AoE or keep up with the tank

Borf

>mfw played Warlock at its worst
>fotm DH shitters and other melee in every mythic group because "muh cleave"
>I binded my time. Soon they will be nerfed and all crumble to the wayside
>see patch notes
>DHs nerfed to the ground
>Arms smug warrior form shitters nerfed
>keep scrolling to warlock
>mfw not only my main spec buffed but all my specs buffed
>all the fotm shitters in their ilvl850 epics and 2 gold traits are now garbage
>warlocks are now GOD tier and top dps

HAHAHA choke on it cucks mfw reading all the crying babies on the forums. Hahaha.

Nigga join a shit guild get some ok loot then bounce

The moment you apply as a damage dealer literally 20 others do as well and have a higher ilvl.

All DHs are also just meme spouting faggots that no one likes

>Single spec fucks not literally top dps
>tears ensue
>suddenly blizzard pulls the dps lever

Because of people like DH tanks that don't use any mitigation whatsoever and die in five hits and tard DPS DHs that do 40k DPS because they have no fucking idea how to play.

So after the nerfs, how are DH for questing?
Will I feel gimped going through the regions again, if I had been primarily using Vengeance before switching to Havoc ?
My first run through of the regions was Warlock

>mfw fell for the Legion meme

shit balance, shit raids, shit legendary system, meme AP weapons

Main DK Tank.

Its currently one of the lowest performing tanks.
Pug groups and Guilds decline me despite being 850 ilvl because they all think they are elitist top tier progression guilds when they are only running a normal pug or are advertised as a casual normal/heroic guild.

>Not using the alpha worgen

Plebs. All of you.

>retarded raid leaders kicking members because hurr durr nerfs wich aren't even that bad, everybody over reacting
>hurr duur blizzards fault
I find it very hard to believe any of you retarded cumstains are in one of the top 10 guilds. Literally nobody kicks you, especially not over something as retarded as this. Your guild leader (along with your stupid ass) should have known and expected that op classes get nerfed, and UP classes get buffed especially at the start.
You are all either lying dickheads without a guild and crying because pugs wont accept you or are in a shitter guild pretending to be hardcore and lying on a Chinese sex trafficking website.

DK tank should get a talent that lets you use a shield

how's the male model?

>go to wow forums
>shadow priests bitching like it's the end of the world
>it's fucking nothing
That place is worse than Cred Forums.

every item of your armor type. its cross character but only counts if the equipping character is the right armor type. So you can't equip a cloth chest on your hunter and have it show up on your mage. but if the mage puts on a green cloth chest your warlock can now use it.

I remember vaguely Blizzard offering free trial weeks for a new expansion. Do they still do this? How longer after release?

What did Blizzard mean by this?

>it's fucking nothing

Are you high?
Without surrender to madness Spriests are literally who tier.
> Voidform stacks no longer increase while Dispersion and Void Torrent are active.
>The benefit of Mass Hysteria (Artifact Trait) is now capped at 100%.
Voidform is far harder to maintain, and the DoT damage that made them competitive has been buried.

StM is still there, stop thinking it's the end of the world.

unless you're doing mythics you can run everything on anything

and if you're doing mythics you should be ready to play multiple classes

im fine with my dk's defensive tools

what pisses me off is that im always lagging behind because i dont have the mobility of other tanks

hunched like an ork

It's pretty bad, the mod only comes w/ female.
At least it's got a nude body texture, and fits with the new animations.

*sips hot chocolate* What are the comfiest places in WoW?

grizzly hills, howling fjord, hunter class hall, jade forest, nagrand, any vrykul settlement/area.

Those are just off the top of my head.

>guy asks me to sign his guild charter
>sure whatever
>tell him "okay sure"
>few minutes goes by
>messages me again with "sign?"
>never actually sent or prompted me with anything to sign the entire time
Okay.

You're a fucking retard. Then again what can you expect from idiots who haven't even played the DH and only judge them based off getting BTFO in DPS in Dungeons or dying to them in PvP.

You are the cancer killing WoW. You have always been.

Legion is massively overrated. People want it to be as good as Burning Crusade but it doesn't even come close.

>leveling an Outlaw rog
Should I be using Between the Eyes every time it's off cooldown, then Run Through while waiting for the CD to finish?

>I MUST BE TOP OF THE METERS OR IT'S OGRE!

kys

what's wrong with it exactly? I took a break after WoD and I'm really enjoying Legion.

Druids. They're Blizzard's little baby bitches. You might hear whining about how they're underpowered, but those are just druids complaining that Blizzard isn't coddling them enough.

Fuck Druids and fuck Blizzard.

wtf I like Sylvannas now

So Sylvanas is Hillary in that she doesn't really care about anyone and only pretends to

Wew

When is Lorthemar going to slap Slyvanas's shit in?

Nice HUD layout, what you using?

Please respond. Would I use it more for the stun, and just Run Through as my combo dump for now? I'm only in my late 20s.

My own

>yfw

is there any mmo that has battlegrounds? or not even mmo, just something like arathi basin and wsg.

Really having difficulty deciding what to play. I'm bored of ret pal, I don't like what they've done to prot warr and I'm really not sure if I should continue levelling my ele sham even though it's fun for now.

Looking for a fun class/spec more than anything.

Do you have to re-do the Kosumoth orb clicking adventure each week or can you just fly there after the tuesday reset

DESIGNATED

i like how this is written as though it's already happened

i can smell the numale neet from here

r8 don't h8

Do it once and you're done

>arms warrior
>OP during leveling
kek

yes user. it's called world of warcraft

AN ILLUSION?

thank fuck

I didn't have a water strider so those underwater areas took forever

WHAT
H
AREYOUHIDING
T

SOMETHING'S

NOT
O
T

QUITE
U
I
T
E

RIGHT
I
G
H
T

This. Being good at WoW is as simple as being willing to invest a fuckton of time doing repetitive tasks.

last time i used it most helmets were hilariously oversized. did they fix that?

also I dont like how scrawny they are. id use just the head if that was possible

the more time you have to waste not having fun the better you are at WoW

Huh. It's almost as if the game has been like that since 2006. How strange.

>tfw someone at Blizzard managed to get his awful fetish into a quest chain

>Leveled a Mage as my third 110
>all these fucking quests that lead to a dungeon
>Only the quests from the end of a zone give you queue priority

What should I play? Ret paladin, Rogue or Warlock?

My problem is that when I start a new MMO its just so uninteresting.
Their world can't grab me in and they are so damn dull, even if they have nice graphics, they lack soemthing WoW has.

Any mages or warlocks around? I can't decide between the two. Warlocks have better aesthetics and a better class hall to me but Mage looks like it plays better (not talking numbers).

Also, which would make the best looking Mage or Warlock? Female Undead, Blood Elf, or Orc?

im still waiting for blizz to put a transgender character in game, or at least a character that canonically uses transmorphic tinctures.

>literally melting and turning into a slime in a gruesome probably painful way
>hi!
>ahh the great outdoors!

we now have the Wardrobe tab which keeps track of every piece of gear you find

if you've done every quest in the game you have every quest piece of gear unlocked, even the ones you didn't take

if you have gear in your bank from old raids that also counts and is added

but if you looted gear from a dungeon or something and sold it off then you don't have it and will have to farm for it again

also if you have any greens you'll have to equip them for it to be added

any way to gain artifact relics after switching specs?
im halfway into suramar and feel kinda weak.
or maybe its just the assassination spec.

>im still waiting for blizz to put a transgender character in game
>cataclysm was literally 5 years ago
>they even added "her" to fucking heroes of the storm
the trick was to never mention it and even the turboest of spergs wouldnt notice

How can you not for see Blizzard fucking up? Blizzard have been doing this since Catalyscm, they have 13 classes to balance each with 3 tress each so 39 specs and also you can multi spec, which is the key thing. Why they don't just allow specs to focus on their special aspect is beyond me. Like DPS to dps, Tank to tank and heal to heal instead of trying cross over everything.

They have 3 trees to balance for each spec so they have over 108 trees to balance, of course they are gonna fuck up.

literally who
is that supposed to be chromie?

Chromie is actually female.

Is there a class that brings good "support"?

Not big into the shortstack thing but god damn

yes! once she transitioned she became a real female, thanks for actually getting it and voting hillary.

wasn't chromie a female gnome in anderhal (spelling?) back in vanilla?

Should I buy wow legion or save money peeps?

Female dragon Name: Alexstraza, Ysera, etc.
Male dragon names: Nozdormu, Andormu, etc.

Chromie's pre-transition name: Chronormu

oh i see

well user it IS the current year

Good thing most classes don't have rotations anymore

She was always female, Blizzard said this specifically and that her name is just a little off.

>gw2, bdo, tera
>good gameplay

you're allowed to not like mmos, but dont LIE to yourself

Wait until 7.2 IMO. You'll get the most bang for your buck in terms of gameplay then.

A lot of bullshit systems in place now to inhibit your power growth.

I saw a rogue with it recently and he was acting really confused and upset when I pointed it out, saying he didn't see that on his own screen.

yes, she was always female, ignore that shitposter

Imagine if Arthas got this same treatment during WotLK, with all the backstory quests built in so you would come to understand him better.

How is Frost since the slight buff? Any different?

Is First Aid still kind of redundant in Legion?

What gender does that make Netharian?
check mate kiddo

Yes. There's basically no use for it now. The bandages are pissweak right off the bat and health pots went back to Alchemy.

As long as you're not competing for world firsts you should never be required to play more than one character.

i got the sub daggers back when the keys to lei shen were bugged and did not despawn, letting me loot 40 of them

after how many tries it took me i was convinced it would be literally impossible to get them without the bug, good job pal

the bandages are still good as you can still use them on others and still use them on combat.

before you could even use it on your withered during the scenario

>Be Survival since Cata
>Love the feeling of being an elemental damage multishot technogunman
>Legion hits, CLASS FANTASY happens
>why can't i duo weeld
>why was god tier disengage replaced with literally reskinned charge
>why is my sprint on a 3 minute cooldown
>why is my only mitigation cooldown worse than pally bubble in every way
>Decide fuck this, go Marks
>It's a balls-awful clunkfest with plenty of dead zones if you take Sidewinders and RNG procfishing if you don't
>LESS BUTTONS THAN BEAST MASTERY
>Decide fuck this, go Beast Mastery as last resort
>Actually decent kit that feels like a complete rotation with Chimera Shot and Deadly Viper
>More survivability options than the other two specs, gets passive leech from an actually useful move instead of shitty Raptor Strike
>The only cool artifact and interesting questline for it

Hati's kind of a buggy piece of shit and I wish Chimera Shot was baseline and we had less passive bloat on our talent tree but it is a surprisingly solid experience so far. Anything Hunter related outside of the class itself I have to ignore though, our class hall is LITERALLY the worst shit, I'd rather wallow in the Rogues' septic tank all day.

He kinda did. Remember the heart questline in ICC?

Latency is a thing to keep in mind. On his screen he might very well be outside the circle's range, while the game still recognizes him as being inside.

meme all you want about the rogue's hall but no other hall gives you the black market auction house, easy multiple entrances all across dalaran, a special room only for the class hall quests, and a clear "upgrade shrine" that isnt some fucking seed bullshit

every thi1ng any other class hall does right, they fuck up on something else, like random fucking portals, having to run across a fucking mile to get to a vendor, etc.

>go to black temple, expecting cutscene
>nope you are the raid boss
Neat.

TFW fire mage since BC
TFW will always be relevant
TFW frost is good at PvP and arcane is just a shit fire
TFW shadow priests are ass now and destro warlocks are wannabe fire mages

teebeeaitch I never hated their hall, I think skulking right beneath everyones' noses with the Illuminati of the Warcraft universe is a great concept.

Conversely, the Unseen Path is a bumch of faggots with a shit base and their only decent follower (Rexxar) is a walking Hearthstone meme machine who sits his fatass raven lord mount on EVERYTHING you want to loot.

Oh god, does he seriously spout fucking Hearthstone memes?

>there are 3 versions of the Destiny Unfulfilled quest
>one for people who haven't killed Illidan
>one for people who have
>and one for Demon Hunter
>I missed out on the Demon Hunter specific one because I farmed him for the glaives
FUCK

Which FOTM should I reroll to next now that they nerfed DH? Enhance? Outlaw? Is WW still OP?

looks shit

>Shadow Priest
>UTTERLY Shit AoE
>Shit Ramp-Up
>Shit Burst
>Shit Survivability
>Shit Mobility
>Can hit top 3 on a few fights if you use a 10 minute cooldown and play utterly perfectly with no random stun, silence, interrupt or knockback thrown your way, also can't have a second of latency or the boss move out of range
>Regardless if you play perfectly you will die so hard you can't get combat rezzed

Yup, there's a class that needs a nerf. And to top it off, a nerf to an Artifact Trait to shit over AP investment choices.

Legion is shit but that isn't why its shit. Sounds like you just hate mmos.

Mage is like the only class I never played since I started WoW, I should try it but leveling a brand new character seems like a shit idea but then again I have no main in Legion.

He says all his HS opening lines while fighting ("I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN"), and summons Misha (makes sense), Leokk (3% FUCKING DAMAGE AURA ARE YOU KIDDING ME) or Huffer (LITERALLY a walking meme) randomly.

Emerald Nightmare has been out for five (5) days and pugs are now demanding achievements to invite people.

It's blizzes pet class meaning it'll always be near the top in dps like fire atm.
>fire mage in raid group
>always linking recount cause hurr circle jerk
>even though me, an unholy DK is always right there on him or a spot or two below
Never once linked meters cause why would I do that when most these fights are ranged friendly?

Because you and literally every faggot are playing DH. They want some ranged dps, not 3 dh.

Are Death Knights fun as DPS? Never played one before.

I heard they're in a rough spot right now, but if they're fun I would like to try them.

>not 7/7 already from doing it with your guild
baka desu senpai

>Play 1 game for weeks just to finally get gear
>Play 3 games within that time and have a great experience

We got some terrible baddies in our group for cenarius so we're weeding them out. Always have at least one guy running brambles through raid, some terribad mages pulling 100k though I'm not even sure how that's possible and some weird issue where malfurion will cleanse whatever the fuck he wants instead of what raid is standing by

Eh, we're 6/7, doing Xavius before reset though. The guild consists mostly of former hardcore raiders (getting many server firsts back in the day), now mostly semi-casual due to getting kids and shit.

I hope you mean heroic. If you can't one shot normal cenarius as a guild group you should leave and find a group of non retards.

>Regardless if you play perfectly you will die so hard you can't get combat rezzed

Wait really?

>middle of the road spec gets a buff
>everything else also gets a buff so nothing really changed

>play 1 game for weeks and enjoy yourself
>play 3 games for weeks and enjoy yourself
wow

Unholy feels pretty good to play.

DKs will always be bottom-middle of the pack DPS wise though, with the worst mobility in the game

Normal mode is so undertuned it's fucking hilarious. Full cleared on our first raid night

>aoe gets buffed
>aoe mosttly fine if you get the aoe dot trinket
Why do people always need to lie on Cred Forums? Like, whats up with that? Do you think other people aren't capable of reading?

It's funny. WoD's problem was that there was an obvious lack of content. Legion's problem is that they fucked up a lot of the classes. Blizz always screws something up.

Yup. To both details.

The Haste bonus from Voidform eventually caps out while the Insanity drain only keeps growing so you eventually get to a point where it'll win out in the end. And when you die from Surrender to Madness you get a debuff that prevents combat rezzing for three minutes.

how will be LFR then ? fast?
>used to stay afk in LFR since its so long and boring
shit just have too much hp to be fun in the past (never did anything mythic so , talking about anything below that)

Nah normal. But I haven't raided since siege so I don't really care, I've just missed the feeling of raiding. We're going back in next week and doing the first few on heroic though since we didn't have any issues with them.

LFR will be a cakewalk, but since you're doing it with the bottom-of-the-barrel of WoW players expect 5 determination stacks.

Pokemon is even older and people still play that shit.

It's a step below mythic dungeons in terms of gear so it should be piss easy but never underestimate the retards that enter lfr

>Was dealing about 10k a tick
>Will now deal 15k a tick

The only change this makes is that it'll now be better than Mind Flay as long as it can hit two enemies instead of three.

user....you aren't a casual right?

LFR will always take longer than a full normal/heroic raid.

Everybody sucks in there and nobody is doing the DPS they should be doing. It's pure fucking torture.

And sub 100k DPS

i like you

I wouldn't really call WW overpowered. They're just good at pretty much everything, with no real downsides. At the same time, they're not beating the stand-outs in respective areas. They're probably in a really good place for the entire expansion because they're mechanically sound and they don't lack anything that they really need or rely too heavily on a single part of their kit. They don't have to worry every single patch over whether or not changes to a talent will collapse the spec (see: Arms).

Should I play Paladin or Rogue?

Everyone's forgotten about the Icecrown quests since they skip them when levelling.

What's the secret to winning AV as Horde?

Cucking Alliance from Snowfall GY?

Faction change to Alliance.

Paladin can do any role well, so I would say paladin.

>gm invites me for m+8
>insists on taking his girlfriend
>she's below the tank on trashes and bosses

HELP ME

black dragon males end in "ian" like Sartharion or Nefarian.

If you're good enough to do +8, you're good enough to drop that guild and find a better one

>Guild wants to do emerald nightmare tonight
>Worried my scrub DPS at 170k won't be enough to help, so probably won't bother signing up.

Am I going to regret making a Warlock, even with the buffs? I love everything about the look of the class, gear, order hall, artifacts, demon shit.

I hear they're clunky as fuck to play though.

That's fine for Normal. If it's Heroic don't bother.

It's normal.

How do you have such low dps? How is it even possible? Are you a frost DK?

I don't fucking know. I'm a UH DK at 835 i level. 31% crit, 18% haste. I'm following a proper rotation, I just feel like a failure and i'm doing something wrong.

Instead, you grind work so you can live to grind work.

I need more haste
Where's my haste
ret life is rough

Yes. You are doing something wrong.

Keep at it friend, you'll get there.

Buffs soon.

You desperately need more haste.

>fell for the Horde meme
>no motivation to play at 110 since it's not a slutty female Draenei character

Anyone else stuck in this limbo?

I'm maining prot just to get by at the moment
building up a 2nd set of haste gear
Might go full force, back to ret when buffs are in

Just exclusively play a Draenei. Who gives a fuck? Why do you have to be Horde?

You must not have noticed, plate comes with both Strength and Int on it now. All armor comes with 2 different main stats so that it can be used on any of your specs. You don't have to choose gear based off main stat, only secondary stats now.

I know I do, it just never fucking drops for me. Im just gonna off myself.

Not true, there are free beer goggles to simulate that now!

How do I make money in this fucking expansion? DIdn't play in WoD so I have no garrison money.

>tfw want to be a slutty draenei
>but their bow/gun animations are terrible
>based femhumans have the best bow stance but most slutmogs look like shit and stretched to hell since the model updates
>Nelfs are close behind with the stance but they are too lanky and twiggy

>What about Malygos?

Blue dragonflight is
gos = male
gosa = female

Kalecgos
Sapphiron
Vaelastrasz
Only a few names seem to follow the trend mentioned above, sounds unreasonable to assume one dragon not following the pattern is genderqueer.

Play slutty female Gob.

Vael was a red dragon
Sapphiron is one of the rare exceptions (likely because she comes from WC3 where the dragons were different).

Gathering

It's like 120g per Starlight Rose on most servers right now with other herbs selling for a shit ton as well.

>try to play legion
>am alliance on server that is 90% edgy horde players
>all broken isle zones are full of 108-110 hordes
>can't xp because keep being ganked
>keep losing connection all the time

WoW sucks

Lox are very RNG'y. I decided to go chaosbolt path first and some fights im miles ahead of second dps and others im struggling.

Depends on the soulshard refunds a lot. I had this lock since vanilla and im also s5 gladiator on it so i dont really want to play anything else. I have good hopes for the class.

what are some good titles to get for a fire mage? only have flame warden

I'm willing to at least concede that there is some pattern there, I'm just not sold on the theory being exclusive.

flamebreaker

It's likely that someone fucked up her dragon form name, and that's all it is. As I said before, there are some exceptions.

i hate the new loading screen where its the two guys fighting it looks like crap

I like the artifacts and stuff but I really do miss raid weapons also they missed an opportunity to make artifact gear imo

It's one of those things where there are a lot of writers making a lot of characters. Someone thought it would be cute to have a pattern, and someone else coming along later didn't give a shit. There are bronze dragons named shit like Zephyr and Tick.

You have to be seriously not paying attention, or just AFK to run out of breath underwater It's completely useless, even the quests that make you spend a lot of time down there give you a buff for it anyway.

From a look over the names it seems like only the reds really follow the pattern, the other flights don't really give a shit and the pattern-followers in those flights are the exception rather than the rule.

If I start leveling a DH now, how far behind am I on current content? Will I ever catch up?

at least it isn't 4:3 with giant black bars either side of the art

>play rogue
>switch to my priest
>feel so slow
>tfw kinda want to level my frost mage for the buffs but new shadow priest looks good too

Spriest just got fucking murdered.

>log to play alt
>can't double jump
>log off

>didn't play since cata
>these new weapons look cool
>level from 0 since i wanted to see mist and WoD for myself
>COLLECT SHIT CURRENCIES AND COME BACK IN 8 HOURS WHEN YOUR HEROS COME BACK"

fuck this shit

not only do they make me pay for content that is already long to clear, they make me wait for an integral part of my ressource generation.

You're supposed to do alts in that time.

At least I chose warlock.... right?

When is 7.1 gonna hit?

Between now and January

I'd like to know this as well. I wanan change my useless tailoring for herb to get dat starlight rose cash, but if blood trader in next patch is around the corner i wont bother.

Female Horde priest.

Pick my race please.

Ditto. How the fuck am I supposed to play any other class after experience Demon Hunter mobility?

Troll or Panda

DH or Monk? I feel DH's mobility is over the top, and because it's more of a requirement than monks it's a liability in dungeons and raids. Not to mention, so much fucking turning and spinning around.

Make a trollfu

panda

I always thought Tirisfal Glades was very comfy.

Brill used to be comfy.

I can't stand playing Pandas, sorry.

Do trollfus make for good looking Priests?

You won't be far behind at all. The main thing you'll be behind in is artifact knowledge, however, there is a system in place that allows you to catch up much faster than most people realize. Blizzard instituted a mechanisim that reduces the time needed to complete artifact knowledge research based on how long the expansion has been out. This means, someone who is just buying Legion won't always be significantly behind someone who has been playing since day one.

Shadow troll priests best priests.

Belf for Disc

w/e for holy

>l-lol no
You nervous bro?

Both DH and monk have crazy mobility but monks are better damage wise than DHs now

Only advantage of DH is that their tank spec is better than monk tank spec but they're both pretty bad

Undeadette is max spookhouse, accept no substitute.

Troll or Forsaken

Reminder that there's a flowchart for picking a Horde race

>Can the class be a Blood Elf
>Yes
>Pick Blood Elf
>No
>Troll Druid or Goblin Shaman

youtube.com/watch?v=hPOPM-c9Vgs

I got sick of the Tim Burton buildings they replaced it with pretty fast.

Vengeance was a fucking broke-ass spec bro, as long as you knew how to rotate your MASSIVE amounts of active mitigation and sustain you'd be retard strength.

Havoc is a shit spec for shitters

I'd be Holy for sure. I don't think I like Shadow Priest.

On that note, which healing classes have fun DPS specs? I want to heal as Priest but only having Shadow to look too seems kind of shitty. Shadow looks like a complete pain in the ass to play in Dungeons.

And which healing classes are the best for playing dress up?.

>Shadow looks like a complete pain in the ass

It is.

Report elf fags
Hide elf fags
Do not reply to elf fag posts

Cata was a technical step forward but a huge step backwards in atmosphere and tone.

>fire mage
>have to do mythic eye for artifact quest
>keep getting declined

why

I was in your boat and I picked Shaman. No regrets.

Go watch azerothian super villians on youtube and come back to tell me what you think about blood elves then

any old unsubbed fags just crave logging into your favourite character and visiting your favourite areas again?

>Vengeance was a fucking broke-ass spec bro, as long as you knew how to rotate your MASSIVE amounts of active mitigation and sustain you'd be retard strength.

Nice joke, vengeance are squishier than blood DKs were in Cataclysm
Their mitigation is absolutely crap, their damage is nice though.