NX SPECS LEAKED

NX SPECS LEAKED

GTF IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo-insider.com/2016/09/rumour-foxconn-employee-leaks-nintendo-nx-design-with-sketch/
nintendolife.com/news/2010/06/rumour_3ds_could_rival_ps3_and_360_in_power_stakes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proven fake.

Where?

OH IT'S A PICTURE TAKEN OF A MONITOR, IT MUST BE FUCKING REAL

SURELY SOMEONE COULDN'T JUST DRAW SOME SHIT IN PAINT AND TAKE A PICTURE OF THIER MONITOR

FUACENIOANFEA GHEIOANF3OAINFEIAF

Is the thing at the bottom an oven? Like to cook you're games in?

>2 (two) CPUs and GPUs
Might as well buy a PS4 and a Vita

Nintendo is finally catching up to the rest of the industry and is going to start selling half baked games.

Confirmed real by foxconn employee

The same one who drew the ps4 pro

Nobody drew the ps4 pro. What was drawn was ps4 slim and supposedly a new vita.

No PRo was also drawn

You're full of pep. Must have had your grande latte enema

add some extra blurr op

Just stop pulling shit outta your ass.. PLEASE

It was posted everywhere

PRobably fake.

But if real 720p on a 6 inch screen with Nintendo games would destroy the Vita and 3DS since what everyone's wanted was 3DS games on a Vita screen (size and resolution)

It's actually not the same guy.

Are you stupid?

Just insert a Blu-Ray disc into a Wii U and you'll have an excuse to bother the fire department.

Can't

Gotta post da truth
Shit.. Well I'm already convinced

Any word on NX's region lock? I won't look at another Nintendo console until it's region free.

this is proved fake is just a mock-up that chinese drew in a forum

Emily Rogers is claiming it's region free.

nintendo-insider.com/2016/09/rumour-foxconn-employee-leaks-nintendo-nx-design-with-sketch/

>Update: The image, shared on NeoGAF, has since been believed to be fake, having been posted in a, since deleted, Chinese forum thread where users posted Nintendo NX design ideas. The image is still fuelling speculation, seeing as the same forum was previously used to accurately leak the PlayStation 4 Slim and PlayStation 4 Pro designs.

Emily isn't credible but it's just pure masturbation to keep hoping Nintendo will change for the better.

Nintendo never gave a fuck..

That sounds awesome, possum.
Can't wait to play the english version of Mother 3 on it, it should be out already according to Emily.

>this will bomb

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Where is it proven? The chinese from where Foxconn? He proved his drawing fake?

I normally wouldn't believe her, but Eurogamer is also corroborating the handheld with detachable controllers rumor that she pushed.

Nintendo could have told them to say that. How naive can you be. Like it or not this is what Tendo didn't want you to see. Foxxcon workers don't give a fuck either, they'll post moat of the details if they get an opportunity.

Hmm.. She might be onto this one then. At least she won't have to eat het hat like Pachter was boasting

It's a shame it's a piece of shit power-wise.

The X2, if is it so, isn't weak at all, in fact, the X1 has a better GPU than the Wii U.

it's tegra x2 in the portable and a amd apu in the dock isn't that bad

Not bad desu. I was on the edge Nintendo would be in 8th gen tier

>the twenty-fourth day in the ninth month in the year of our Lord, two thousand and sixteen
>Nintendo STILL hasn't revealedthe NX

Holy FUCK

>amd apu in the dock isn't that bad
A. No one has said that
B. That would be retarded.

how much would you pay for this? 350? maybe.

$200 max. That's all it will be worth.

nice try Nessy

$250 no more

I can't see this retailing for under $400

The Pii U still retails for $300 whereas I am finding a bunch of $250 with 3 game deals for the PS4/Xbone

What a fucking ripoff

What scares me is if normies flock to this with pokemon at launch

>he hasn't seen the leak posted individually

wait so, there are 3 components?

what's the point of the performance module?

I thought the entire SoC was in the handheld, and it would be able to dock and run faster on your TV

this is confusing

>literally just the wiiu2
This will fucking end Nintendo if this is the best they can do.
Didn't they say the nx would be something "totally different"?

You can bring the performance module with you.

Marketing

To us. They have no idea what they're doing. I just dont see normies bring a battery powered hsa a long with the nx handheld. It's too confusing for them.

so the nx is a gamecube a wiiu pad and a toaster?

fake as hell.

I dont know what I expected

this is seriously bulky as fuck

3 components? the handheld + a dock would've sufficed

No one is gonna lug around a "performance module" to play Super Mario Run lmoa

lololol lmfao XD XD XD

#dead

Did the 3DS, Wii, or Wii U ever get leaked? I can't recall.

Only the 3DS

>Cred Forums will pretend to believe it

Haha

my BBC been leakin in your girls pussy

Yes.
The "leaks" claimed it was going to be a Gamecube-type regular console with hardware specs far beyond the PS360, almost on par with middle-range (at the time) gaming PCs.
That's why I don't believe any of the bullshit everyone is "leaking".

if the previously proven fake controller wasnt enough, there's even this part "the computing power it has falls far behind a PS4"
Sonygers shitposting so hard and still cant understand its not hard at all to make something more powerful for cheaper nowadays.
Seriously, each time you see that sort of statement, be sure that the leak is fake

>6 inch screen

Finally a handheld with a good sized screen. I love huge phones so it made it tough playing my 3ds with such a small screen, so much so that I just recently bought the new 3ds xl to fix that

i work at bestbuy and just rung out a guy who bought a wii u and a few games for it. hes the only guy ive seen buy one the few months ive been working here.

A 6in screen with controls won't fit into anyone's pockets

i read that nintendo has never put out a console for more than 350

This.
nintendolife.com/news/2010/06/rumour_3ds_could_rival_ps3_and_360_in_power_stakes

They say 3DS would be using a Tegra chip

A 3DS prototype used a Tegra chip

No one puts handhelds on pockets anymore.

Hered what the nx will look like. Think big tomagatchi

It's confirmed to be just a random mockup, but if I'm reading it right it says the performance module is a console on batteries. The dock doesn't do anything but just HDMI output while the handheld is a handheld.

Maybe not the wiiu but i seem to remember all wiiu's having spider sacs in em.

should be optional. I can compromise on graphical fidelity in return for long battery life. If I wanted console-tier performance I'd dock the damn thing. This will drive the cost of this thing by $100 at least. Hope it's just a random mockup

So why don't they use the Tegra chip then? How does the final chip compare to the Tegra?

Why didn't you warn him?

Exact same person posted that the picture was a guess. So its fake.

>the same information and sketch that's been circling for days
>except some retard put a bunch of watermarks on it, cropped it poorly, and took a picture of it on a monitor, so now it MUST be true

You mean the rumor that everyone knew about?
I thought of that idea one year into the 3ds' life and thought "huh nintendo's next console should merge their handheld and console markets by having it be portable and a console"

she doesnt know jack shit, she just posts obvious as all hell things
remember when she said new zelda will have a girl choice and voice acting?
she doesnt got shit to share aside from to level ideas

It's not going to have an ARM processor on the portable part and an x86 processor on the dock.

>implying you won't be able to put Link in a frilly dress and give him long, flowing hair

Sounds like a PS4 and Vita bundled into one.

>So why don't they use the Tegra chip then?
Because Nvidia lied about the capabilities of the chip
>How does the final chip compare to the Tegra?
Uses an assload less power

The Wii U's specs were leaked like crazy. Where do you think the name "Project Cafe" came from?

What you want is in concept the same idea. You still another another set of CPU/GPU, ie the console portion. The mockup in OP brings it up a notch and say you can take the CPU/GPU along with you.

A more powerful vita in tendo form would be interesting

Who the hell does that anymore anyway

Just get a case and carry it that way

How about try and catch up to Vita first?

>720p
>6"
eww

I saw that same description typed up as an OP for a thread almost a week ago

Yeah, because Nintendo isn't jewish enough, gotta have proprietary memory too.

That'd still be better ppi than the Vita and a huge step up from 240p at 5".

>will be far behind ps4
if it somehow can make use of two pascal gpus then it'll be better than an xbone at least

I get that reference.

Please understand

Nah xbone has a fuckhueg fan to back its gpu.

>His smile and optimism: gone

It's whisper quiet too; I love it.

the xbox s is pretty small

Half of the console is the fan.

how would a performance module even work?
would it be like SLI?

Look up hsa

It's REAL, Emiliy Rogers said it was exactly like this! She even said it was missing some parts!

wow, im convinced

What, your brain?

Like this but on batteries

thanks, that clears everything up

Wow tendo!

NX dev kit confirmed

I can't believe dockable laptops still haven't taken off. The Razer one sounds decent, but
>Razer

Iwata is probably not saddened by this approach. That's how out of touch they are

>Nintendo wants people to walk around with a handheld being streamed from a box with an additional performance module

People cant be see in public with that shit. People will think its a bomb or something

It's just a mockup, read the thread

So what exactly is wrong with it?

I have a WiiU, so I'll be able to play BotW and won't get the NX until I'm out of college.

...and at that point the price hopefully won't matter.

Why are you fucks so gullible? Jesus.

>implibing

>people buying console to play pokemon
>scary

wew

Yeah all I'm asking for at this point is a Nintendo Vita, but knowing Nintendo they'll fuck it all up somehow.

Vita is already outdated. Some of the PS4/Vita multiplats literally run at sub-30 fps, not even counting drops.

anyone got that pick of reggie and miyafucko's dead pan stare as they watch how the iphone 7 is already more powerful than the nx?

is that real??

a bit late there dood

>is that real??
no but probably will be

It's right...just 3 years old. That's the prototype.

Not sure which department this guy was in. Prototype wasn't sent to anyone. Only engineers that knew of separate parts. Never the whole thing.

Oh, I know who.

this would suck balls. we have phones for quick mobile games.
gib good home console or fuck off, nintendo.

Your boss here

Get back to work homo.

I would buy it at launch if they have a NEW mainline Pokemon game on it.

Whatever Nintendo does make, be prepared for it to be dumb and underpowered, yet still make a profit with 5 games for the lifetime of the system.

The WiiU made profit?

Is Bill their personal lackey or something?

yeah surprisingly.

I already have a PS4 fuck off

If the handheld aspect is better than the Vita, I'd be happy. I'm tired of these games coming out in 2016 looking like they belong in the early 2000s. That shouldn't be fucking acceptable.

So here's a thought: if you post on and enjoy NeoGAF, why don't you just stay there and stop bringing shit here?

the games will still be half assed lazy ports and boring shovelware if the Wii and Wii U 3rd party support is anything to go by.

Just like the Vita.

This is completely replacing the 3DS.

I prefer to troll Nintendorks on/v/ tbqh.

I guess this is the most fun thing you can do while you're waiting for greatness, huh.

terrible bandwidth limitations

>make sketch on paper
>scan it
>put it into a document
>make a vide of it
>make a picture of the monitor playing the video
10/10, it's legit

Just like how they said it won't replace the Wii U, but they are stopping production already.

Doesn't the razer one cost like a thousand bux or something?

They already did that Mario Tennis Ultra Smash and Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival.

user... Iwata is out of touch with everything now.

>mfw its a fucking OUYA

This is always the go to excuse when a rumor is proven fake. Same thing happened with those shitty controller leaks
>N-Nintendo told them to say that!

OH SHIT GUYS IT'S IN CHINESE MUST BE LEGIT

>but they are stopping production already.
>rumor

Oh shit I remember that
>uh guys, that guy is obviously a Nintendo employee who got paid to lie and say that he made the controller himself

Guys this is fake, I have the real NX right here