This was the best Borderlands game. Prove me wrong

This was the best Borderlands game. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m_ZeU1tp33k?t=4m7s
imgur.com/a/MUUvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>memetale

interactive movies are not video games

Tales of the Borderlands is the best thing to come out of the franchise I agree.

>there are no guns to shoot stuff so it's a movie

it was made by telltale and thus is the same as every single other telltale game in terms of gameplay, story depth, writing, characters, etc

that is to say, bad
gr8 b8 m8

IS TINY TINA A VIRGIN

Did Rhys have a thing for black women?

You know how Netflix will stop streaming after a certain amount of time and you have to press play to continue watching? Do you think that makes Netflix a video game?

>everytime see tiny tina think of that shadman comic

welp

I would hope so considering she's 13.

not an argument

Borderlands 1 and 2 are better actual games but people despise gearbox so they don't acknowledge it.

Yeah you're right. Tell-Tale games will just continue the game even if you don't choose a dialogue option.

Was that the one where Tiny Tina tied up Maya and raped her?

yeah, and i don't even get a boner or anything from it.

i just associate tiny tina with that.

I can't prove your personal preference wrong. I can however find it extremely disagreeable.

>Extremely fun and engaging story
>Getting to know new and old characters alike
>Amazing soundtrack
>Handsome Jack being an awesome villain
>Sasha

What's not to love?

Better than the fallout 4 you are a breeding factory for blacks

That was my first shaman someone showed me

Fucking bungie.net

I don't even really remember the comic, but I do remember people posting a bunch of renderings of Mad Moxxi and her scissoring

>get option to side with jack on different things numerous times
>get hyped to fuck shit up after putting him back in his thing or whatever
>he betrays you because plot
i was a fool to think my choices mattered

>Scooter

F

>he betrays you because plot

pretty sure that's just what he does.

he's practically sociopathic at this point.

DELET THIS

betraying rhys was an absolutely retarded move
that's not sociopathic

Why? You're right. Feel like that was Telltale at their peak. I enjoyed the shit out of TWAU, but Tales was on another level.

Delcious Brown for best canon waifu.

I do enjoy Telltale games because they're engaging. They kind of remind of the Goosebump's books where you get to choose your own story. However, in Telltale your choices don't matter too much.

I do enjoy backstory.

I always turn the music off in Telltale games.

I love Handsome Jack.

I don't like Sasha.

>Hi

HE'S FAST

she was very cute!

>DSM-IV Definition. Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociopaths.

sociopaths can make stupid mistakes.

supposedly they often do, because they can't into jolly cooperation.

Being the best Borderlands game is like being the least retarded person in an asylum.

it is, which is a real kick in the nuts to 2K and Gearbox

Then you're one of the doctors?

>tfw scooter's death hit you way harder than it should've
youtu.be/m_ZeU1tp33k?t=4m7s

I liked Fiona too, but Sasha was definitely the best.

I wonder why Fiona turned out looking so white compared to her sister.

>first episode is Zero Sum
>it's because they lose all the money

This took me longer than it should have.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say, they probably had different fathers.

This is a fucking retarded statement

No, because he loved fiona

Touche in theory.

But it takes one to know one and/or you'd be amazed at how mentally fucked up those doctors really are; they just hide it the best.

It's like psychologists and how once they actually get their doctorates; they become 'perfect' and 'normal'.

It's a Telltale game so I don't think it qualifies to be in the same ranking as the other games.

>tfw Battleborn isn't a Borderlands pvp game because Randy doesn't want to be known as "the Borderlands guy"

Really bad bait. Just terrible. This bait is more like a shit post than anything else really. Just awful.

>You are now reading this in Gortys' voice

I want her to replace Claptrap but I know he's not going away because he's the series' mascot next to the psycho and the skag.

Nah, he's just known as that guy who once got on stage and sang a super awkward song about bigots instead of talking about video games.

>Fiona

Did you even the Flower Scene?

Sasha is cute! Cute! CUTE! C-U-T-E!

It has the best Title Drops.

There were a few surprisingly emotional moments in there. Scooter's death, the scene with everyone getting split up and evacuating Helios with Loader Bot staying behind, Sasha dying

It's funny because I could not have imagined anything in this game being emotional at the start. It really got better with every episode.

>fionafag
I thought you guys all went jonestown or some shit
imgur.com/a/MUUvQ

If I were Rhys I would wife Sasha up so fast

>I am letting the real big bad wolf out today.
every time.

For me the best Borderlands is Borderlands TPS and then Borderlands 2

I love the space setting and Athena

I love Fiona and all but Jack seemed kinda immature for her. As cliche as it sounds, Rhys was like a little brother for her to pick on or something.

half-sisters do exist you know

>implying the game didn't reach maximum comfy right here

BORDERLANDS SHIP POWER RANKINGS

1. Rhys + Sasha
2. Loader Bot + Gortys
3. Athena + Janey

I just assumed they were both mixed and Fiona just turned out looking mostly white.

>telltale
>ever

I get games to play games, I get books to read, and I get movies/tv/cartoons/anime to watch shit, and every single catagory does it better than telltale trying to call themselves all of the above. Even TPS.

Noone has to prove you wrong because its factual inaccuracy is readily apparent at first glance. You did yourself in without help.

you forgot the le spoilers protip you can't xd

I want Loader Bot to be playable in the next game and it's pissing me off that there's no information about it.

That would just be redundant

I wanna ___ that robot

>giant robot version shows up
>UUUUUUHHHH

Hunt vaults with

Loader Bot was one of the best parts of TFTB. The fact he was the Stranger all along made him even more awesome.

Hold hands with.

That could also be the reason. My mom and her sisters are half Irish and half Choctaw and only one of them came out really dark.

Gortys is pure.

Give me five minutes with some liquor and she wont be anymore.

teach how sex works

not the way i raised her

they should have banged in that place Tbh

Fiona would have killed Rhys.

I can't remember where I read it but I remember one of the creators saying that Fiona and Sasha were the ethnic equivalent of 'Mediterranean' of the Borderlands world.

Sasha and Fiona shared the same hair type before Sasha started dreading.

>LE RANDUM CUUHHRRAAAAAZZZEEEE MEMES XDDD

Everything associated with the "Borderlands" name is garbage.

Oh boy a bundylands thread

>I have no idea what I'm talking about but I'm gonna shitpost anyway
TFtB is a Telltale game, it was written by Telltale.
Anthony only wrote two scenes and it's painfully obvious that it's him.

I remember reading that. Was Yvette "Mediterranean" too?

>3. Athena + Janey
Athena is too good for that dingo fucker.
Janey was one of the worse characters to come out of that PttS

Was one of them the scene where Loader Bot spreads the asscheeks of that statue while trying to knock it over?

It was the Scene in ep4 with the two soldiers when you got to Helios, and the second one is Rhys and Jack talking at the end of ep5