Was it red-red-green or red-green-red?

Was it red-red-green or red-green-red?

And HE'S the demolitions expert.

Lets rearrange some architecture Delta
Imperial Commando never ever ;_;

This game hasn't gamed very well at all. It's super linear, the enemies are bullet sponges and there's almost no map variety.

Just get us inside without killing the squad, okay you abandoned Sev

You

bacta

now

More like
>Imperial Commando being made by the unholy claws of EA
Nothing is fucking sacred. Wonder how they'll fuck up Delta Squad. Either by adding a woman or gay nigger to replace Sev and shit on boss.

tfw author of these books isnt gonna finish the series :(

I don't think anyone would argue against that. It's mostly the characters that people care about. Speaking of which, it's funny to how the same guy voiced one of the most likable and least likable Star Wars video game characters.

>linearity is bad
Love this meme

>No map veriety
Meanwhile in reality you had
>Geonosian terraian, battlefield, and buildings
>droid starship carrier
> hijacked Republic war cruiser
>Kashyyyk forest floor and compound
What more did you want cunt?

The characters are alright but they're not that fleshed out. Besides, Carth is a pretty cool guy.
Not linearity per se but it just being wave after wave of easy to beat but nonetheless bullet sponge enemies in levels that never seem to end.
>desert
>spaceship
>spaceship
>forest and wooden buildings in forest
It takes place during the fucking Clone Wars and there's only three missions on pretty uninteresting places. Think of how much variety and how many planets and maps Jedi Outcast had, that's what I want. The levels were all unique and memorable and all had a different design, while the maps in RC are just sterile and boring.

>Only 3 levels
>However, the levels are extremely well designed and extremely fun
>Still feel empty after finishing the game.

Not even the sequel can save this game now, EA kills all with its midas touch of shit.

>companies refuse to just make sequels that are improved versions of the previous game with more refined levels and a continuing story
>there will never be a jedi outcast ----> jedi academy ever again

Mankind divided got close until I realized it was 45% of a game

I like to think Jedi Academy was a nice expansion pack for Jedi Outcast, since it's basically just the same game but with more light saber shit, more guns, and a self-confined story that doesn't have much to do with Kyle Katarn. The gameplay is objectively better and more refined, but Jedi Outcast have more fun levels and a much better story and sense of exploration.

Man, I wish there was a Jedi Outcast 2.

You better wait a decade if you don't want EA butchering it.

The enemies are completely fine unless you do stupid things like trying to take out SBDs with your basic rifle and then complaining it's not working too well.

I like JA levels so much better though, the non-plot missions are usually pretty short and have varied environments, some JO levels just drag forever (Cloud City, that swamp in the end).

I found they weren't a proper challenge if you made sure to save your grenade attachment solely for SBDs. But even then watch those wrist rockets.
Generally I found geonosians far more dangerous.

JO had legit doom-like/dark forces style levels that were all about exploration. JA had a bit of a newer style, linear yet thematic, but still did it well.

You don't get that much grenade attachment, but EMPs fuck them up just fine. The only really dangerous geos are flying ones and they're rare and you can gang up on them - but yeah, if you don't, they can take you out pretty easily.

The droids aren't that dangerous until dispensers become commonplace. The entirety of Geonosis is pretty much an extended tutorial.

I just remember them taking way too many fucking shots and there being way too many of them. They were never hard to beat just annoying.
Sure, JA had a lot more varied environments which was nice and they were all self-contained, but the plot really wasn't there and there wasn't really a sense of exploration. Cloud City did last forever but there was a lot of variety to it; I don't remember the swamp being very long tho.
JA did what it was doing well, but there wasn't that sense of a grand galaxy spanning journey there.

Even on hard I found I had a surplus of anti armor if I only used them on SBDs, and of course I was only referring to the flying geos, who had the frustrating tendency to pop up in pairs on missions that certainly weren't geonosis.

Was the Multiplayer for this game fun?
Back when I first played it on XBox hueg I never got around to giving it a try.
Fairly certain the servers are down for PC nowadays too.

>I just remember them taking way too many fucking shots
You can kill them by throwing an EMP and following it by a thermal det. They seem to be taking more damage under EMP.
>the plot really wasn't there
I never thought JO had a great plot either. It's just an action game. I didn't like Cloud City because it has the boringest palette ever and most of it was just streets, the only cool moment I remember was a huge generator thing in the beginning (?).

Nar Shaddaa is probably a terrible level objectively, but I didn't mind it because I like edgy gritty futuristic sprawls that much.

No, I meant all the enemies were bullet sponges. Didn't help that you had those annoying dispensers which you had to take out ASAP.

I don't remember the streets being very common, but ya, the palate was shit. Nar Shadda was pretty fucking cool and had a lot of variety, it's only problem was the fucking headshotting snipers.

>hijacked Republic war cruiser
>tfw all your teammates slowly disappear
>then you hear it coming for you

Really? The regular BDs go down really easily, you can knock their heads with a couple of shots, regular geonoisans and mercs as well. The heavier enemies are supposed to be tough.

Maybe it was the difficulty I was on or maybe it was just there being so many enemies, I just remember I didn't enjoy the gunplay and found fighting most enemies a chore.

I might be biased, I actually really like bullet sponges.