Shadowverse

How is no one talking about this hearthstone killer?

Because it's far from the hearthstone killer.

couldn't get into hearthstone but im pretty into this game

barabait is on point, unf

i like this game i just wish the cards had more of a tangible feel to them

feels like im just playing with anime pictures

Played it for a month, luckily didn't spend money on it. It has some really fucking stupid balance issues.

Recently picked up Legends instead and since it's coming to Android I'm probably just going to play that instead.

Nothing is taking Hearthstone from me, but I need a second braindead card game to play while watching movies.

Why don't you just watch the movies instead.

It beats coin flipping

What did you not like about the balance?

Cygames already sucks up enough of my time.

this granblue?

if some cards look strange in color it's because some have special animated portraits

Try Forgotten Lore.

Are there any fun physical anime card games?

well I'm out of cards and no one seems interested so maybe I'll try again later

wait until the Steam release

which is when

Granblue and Sv both take stuff from rob

What would you recommend

1. Playing nonstop arena mode with a friend till you have a basic idea of what kind of deck you want to focus on, dust everything except neutral and that specific class
2. Playing nonstop arena mode with a friend till you have a basic idea of what multiple decks you want to do

>cygame
>killing anything
Not really no.

Shadowverse only has some players because Japan and Blizzard isn't strong enough there. Like most Japanese card game it'll die after couple years and be forgotten. I don't even understand why people bother with games that will never have a proper scene. The only three games worth playing right now are MTG, Yugioh and HS. Could maybe add pokémon TCG in there.

Everything else is like throwing money out of a window. You're investing into something that will most likely die relatively soon or just be a niche game forever.

Do you really think it'd change anything? Cygames have already proven themselves to be unable to publish a game in the West with GBF and that's their flagship product. There's still no English Customer Support, Localization is often delayed for events and poor in term of quality, no proper advertisement / social media campaigns / influencer marketing, simply nothing when it comes to publishing activities.

If they want their game to have a chance here and not to be niche only they better side with a good western publisher. They don't have the knowledge internally to publish anything outside their island. (God the game doesn't even have a wikipedia page in English, that's how irrelevant it is here.)

Anyone spending money on this thinking it has a slight chance to be popular in the West is just retarded. Start throwing your money the day you will be backed by a solid publisher or the day cygame start hiring people that can speak more than japanese.

What makes you think the Steam version will cost money?