ISN'T THIS ROMANTIC

ISN'T THIS ROMANTIC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr_MUsJbA7U
youtube.com/watch?v=nVtdLX7Ujbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Local bully not so tough since being molested by Black Mage

>tfw undeniable proof of totally owning those lamers

Is there any vidya character in existence that could outbanter KH Seifer?

What was Nomura thinking with Roxas's segment, the hyper extended tutorial section?

He wanted you to connect with Roxas since most people's first encounter would be in KH2. The opening gets far better after playing 358/2 and beating 2 already.

It sucks completely otherwise.

>Seifer's romantic dream was beating teenagers with dildos all along
really makes u think...

I remember back when KH2 first came out. Everyone was so confused, annoyed, and even outright angry because of the long opening.

I'm old enough to remember when FF characters got cameos because the were good and not just because they were forced like fucking Lightning.

HAYNER

>vest that's too small for him without a shirt under it
>white trenchcoat with no sleeves
>pants about five sizes too large for him and have a drawstring for some reason
>boots laced up so poorly it's amazing he can walk without stepping out of them
>knit cap in presumably warm weather
>and a fucking wiffle bat

Why was everyone in Kingdom Hearts 2 so fucking gay?
Better question, why is everyone except the Disney characters so gay?

>make squall his adult self
>put seifer as a kid into KH

Im still mad

DONALD

GOOF TROOPS

Rivals Twilight Princess in terms of how NOT to start a god damn game

THANKS, DONALD!

GOOFY

>The same fags who hate Kh2's opening also hate Tp's
Hows that shit taste?

Personally I love the Roxas section. Like that user said, it's just really confusing if you didn't play through the game already or skipped CoM. The Roxas' Summer is really comfy and makes me feel for him.

PHIL

It was. 365/2 Days wasn't the best game, but it did make me feel more for Roxas.

Too bad the mood was ruined at the end because of ice cream.

And? Selphie is also a child, presumably younger than Seifer as well.

I liked it too. Thought it was paced decently well while slowly building intrigue and mystery.
Then it has call backs to KH1's tutorial/opening while at the same time putting it's own spin on them.

Overall I think it was really well done but not something I would want to see a lot of games attempt to replicate.

Thats a nice pic of a keyblade

DON'T GIVE UP

Did mashing triangle in 1 actually do anything? All I remember is having their portraits flash blue and them saying something.

Also, hundred acre woods is depressing as fuck

OP is a chickenwuss

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr_MUsJbA7U

Why is that keyblade wet?

>put something that can tear a skyscraper on your pussy
Women.
I guess he was hoping for them sweet gunblade duels.
I can sort of see where he's coming from.
KH1 had Cloud and Seph, so KH2 having Seifer and Squall coming full circle would have been cool.

>tfw so far you've really loved all the games and had a fun experience with each and every single one
>tfw you're super excited for 2.8

I'm glad that kid in me still exists somewhere.

>being excited for another cash cow side game

woo lad

Having the dive to the heart just kind of fuck up on Roxas was pretty cool.
It's been a while, but I vaguely recall the three altars of the sword, rod, and shield just kind of crumbling.

>Sora
>You're lucky
>It looks like my summer vacation is...

I think it worked better to have him in Roxas' story and closer to age. Gave a little antagonism to the prologue that wasn't necessarily about Axel and the Nobodies. Made you feel a little more for the world itself and the characters other than just 'yeah here is FF again'. I like that they're doing unique stuff with the FF characters without them being essentially a carry over, its neat.

>KH2 "fans" also love TP

>really comfy

No wonder people compare the franchise to Sonic the Hedgehog.

who woulda thunk that Ventus had a pussy. whoa

Trying to hard there user. If you're that bored there are plenty of dedicated shitposting threads on Cred Forums. Have a nice night.

Is that what happens if you lose to Seifer?

I've never seen it happen.

Anyone else prefer KH2's Twilight Town over the redux in 2.5?

>side game
kek, this meme is retarded. every game in KH matters except for (re:)coded. even that browser title chronicles the kiburedo sensou.

>whine someone's making fun of me for being a squarefag whine

oh you millennial faggots. this isnt your safe space. go back to neofag for that shit

That Riku kid, y'know?

I never got this. I liked everything about the opening.

Even Re:Coded matters to some degree because of the ending mentioning the Book of Prophecies, CoM memories, and the other characters and such having a chance to come back.

I always found Roxas' segments to be one of the better parts of the game. Sora is too goody-goody and hero-y for a character. Roxas felt more like a normal person. He also had better fashion sense, and Twilight Town was comfy, especially with that pre-Sora music.

When does Riku ever engage in bantz? I think it's just Hayner, Roxas, Seifer, and Lea for the most part.

>whine leave me alone whiiiine

You're a millennial too, I highly doubt you're over 36 years old and still posting to gain attention like a 15 year old.

With that said, again, there are plenty of actual shitposting threads, feel free to post in those to get your (you)s.

Me too. People just didn't play CoM and were like "who the fuck is roxas". I mean, to be fair, he was only in Riku's ending in CoM, but he was still "introduced" so to say if you played the title.

They did fuck up by not releasing Days beforehand, but what can you do lol.

It makes them attack the target you're currently locked onto.

Riku had a lot of banter with Sora about how he was always lagging behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVtdLX7Ujbk
This, maybe?

>whiiiiiine

CoM's problem was that a lot of people assumed it was just KH1 but with cards. Which was a fair assumption considering nothing really all that new was ever shown for it.

Their arguments against things like BBS, DDD, etc. though are really unfounded, especially for the fact they've had years to play it in a variety of ways.

>tfw

this is the most stupid part of this franchise. this single moment right here

So gentlemen, what Union did you choose in Unchained X?

my nigga got hit upside the head with a rock. rest in peace, Goof. :'(

oh shit I forgot about that. Riku pulled some pretty sweet moves desu.

I forgot this one as well. and his bit of banter with Roxas at TWTNW

SUBMIT
COME OPEN YOUR HEART

Yeah, that was pretty stupid.

>I forgot this one as well. and his bit of banter with Roxas at TWTNW

>tfw the score between Sora and Riku is still like 5-15

Fucking Riku

Goofy actually died here. A Goofy clone summoned by Xehanort hooked up with Sora and Donald after the fight.

Did he go back in time and bring back thirteen versions of himself to fight seven versions of Donald?

Just finished KH1 for the first time, should I play CoM now? Apparently it was shit so maybe I should just watch the cutscenes online

Oh yeah, Xigbar saw Xion as Ventus.

That begs the question: If he saw Xion naked, would he see her pussy or Ventus' dick?

CoM is a fun game, it doesn't play the same way. It uses a deck of cards that act as your attacks and abilities. Re:CoM on 1.5 plays more like KH1, but still uses the deck of cards.

Its honestly a fun game, so I'd say give it a try regardless, if you don't like it, then sure, watch the cutscenes for Re:CoM on youtube or something. Just remember to play everything in release order.

Ventus' dick. Xion is just a shell that other people see. They're typically going to see either Ventus, Sora, or 'Kairi'. Though I imagine some people will see Vanitas as well.

Okay thanks, I'd feel pretty bad just skipping it anyway so I'll give it a try.

>tfw you'll never live in Twilight Town, eating sea salt ice cream on top of the tower after having Struggle matches with your mates

Gba one is fun senpai. It's good to play on the go on your phone.

It was alright. A lot of the spinoff games just rehash the same worlds in the first game. Building decks could be fun. The story is dumb, but it's a KH game.

I prefer Re:CoM over CoM but it's your opinion. You don't need to play it except that you'll be wondering who the Blonde hair girl is if you play/watch Days or jump into KH2.

Well IDK. Being a puppet, does she actually have any anatomy aside from hands and feed?

Yeah, Days and Re:Coded you can just watch as movies too if you want, since that is how they come on 1.5 and 2.5. They're both fun games in their own right as well. Though watching the Days cutscenes helps it out a lot since they actually voiced them and stuff, adds a lot of weight and stuff, same with Coded. Though you'll miss some characterization with some people by not playing Days, it is clunky at times though.

>Well IDK. Being a puppet, does she actually have any anatomy aside from hands and feed?
Probably. I mean what happens on a mission if the cloak comes off and she's not anatomically correct? It might raise suspicion.

I actually like Seifer over Squall. Kinda strange he became a kid and Squall/Leon didn't.

Yeah something is off when you watch Days vs when you play it. If anything, i'd say emulate Days and just skip the missions with the retarded damage sponge bosses (looking at Ruler of the Sky)

Part of the reason is it loses a lot of its emotional impact because of the DS limitations compared to when you watch the 1.5 movie where there is voice acting and a little more oomf behind it, you're just losing out on some of the Org. characterization at times or some subtle things such as Xemnas talking about sleep taking 'Roxas' once more.

Some of the bosses aren't too bad with the I wanna say it was the Mad Gear and Power Units. Early on though some of them can be bad. Such as the mission with Xigbar I think it is on like Mission 6 or something where you run into the Heartless that spins and dashes around that has like 4-5 HP bars and can almost one shot you by that point.

Another problem is how long it takes to actually get to the meat of the story with playing Days. I think playing Days is still a lot of fun, but you don't lose anything out of watching the 1.5 movie, in fact you may gain more out of it.

Late as fuck, but the manga actually makes this scene a lot better by having Goofy get buried under a fucking landslide rather than just getting bonked on the head.

He survives by fiitting in a cartoonishly tiny gap in the landslide.

>Squall is from "his world"
>Seifer is just some punk who lives in this town
I don't understand.

They just split characters up for the hell of it or where they fit best. Yuffie being a good back-up to Squall's attitude. Seifer being a good counter to Roxas and Hayner. Tidus being as silly and dumb as Sora.

Auron seems to be the only one actually from his world/afterlife. Everyone else is mostly in new places with new backstories. The FF7 crew still sort of fits, but they're still from Radiant Garden or were and things are a bit different.

Seifer is hot as fuck

As a kid I always sensed some sort of sexual tension between Goofy and Meg and I'm not sure why.