Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJNeuSEBILI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rca7DLNpSzE
youtube.com/watch?v=quxTnEEETbo
youtube.com/watch?v=fueq8XN6U1A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w3G0HCb2jxU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_2zY5WOh1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chris, being a nerdy virgin herself, isn't really putting any serious offense into the insult.

>Virgin
>Insult

Wait.

My IRL name is Chris so are you referring to me or is her name also Chris?

It's Kurisu, but she's jokingly called Christina and I guess some short hand that to Chris.

Vidya devs are edgelords
Let's boycott the entire videogame industry!

>game judges your fetish as it promotes it

seriously. why do they do this

Yes.

Chris Webber, we're onto you.

"Kurisu" is also simply the Japanese pronunciation of the name Chris.

Japanese pronunciation of Chris

So is she a slut or what

>Promotes it
I don't see how, since Illya doesn't get a route and is basically a nearly lifeless husk in a constant state of torture the whole game.

>Can't save Illya in UBW or HF
>She dies shortly after the events of Fate

It's not fair.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

Why is this allowed?

>steals first kisses from shotas

SLUT

Maybe get some good

>game calls me a virgin
>probably got more pussy then the person who wrote it
>mfw

There is literally nothing slutty about her.

But Luka is a girl sometimes.

>in the real world
>Yeah, whatever, you virgin.
>I'm sure being a slut is something to be proud of.
>HELP HE JUST SEXUALLY HARASSED ME!!!

Because it makes people happy.

Cuz its hot duh

WHAT IS THIS

Anime.

Please give a name

>game makes fun of you since it knows you like that

Not sure if serious.

A CUTE 2D SCIENTIST.

please

This shouldn't be too hard, user.

Steins;Gate
Out on Steam
Finished it last week, was pretty great.
3rd media item to make me cry

I AM SEARCHING FOR DOC P.

kys kraiger

>Spoonfeeding
God you're a faggot.

You dont get to bring friends.

At least she has at least has a semblance of a nose here unlike in the anime.

*assistant

I just finished the anime, I really enjoyed it. I guess I'll check the game out, I haven't really played many VNs

How is Kurisu such a semen demon?

I imagine having little girls talk you down is actually a service you can order in Japan, while we're still living in the stone ages here.

You fucked up. Wrong order.

>japan has tsundere maid cafes where they take your order and treat you like shit

Some advanced tastes going on there.

>Mfw

damn i need to replay this shit, i remember doing my best to end with Marika and came buckets, sad thing is that the main character wasn't a true macho to love her like she deserved fucking faggot

Yeah, well, Kurisu is a pathetic virgin too who posts in imageboards all day shitposting.

anyone else hooked on this bgm?
youtube.com/watch?v=qJNeuSEBILI

Are maid cafes normal in Japan, or is it a thing where only otakus or creepy old men go to? If I ever visit Japan I'd like to go to one for the novelty, but I want to know if they're considered cute, or weird and only for creepy guys.

That shit fucked me up when I played. Couldn't fap for week after I got the worst ending

She's also beautiful, charming and contributing to society, unlike the other pathetic virgins on imageboards shitposting.

When is the sequel gonna come out?

I've spilled my seed countless times thanks to Kurisu. She's so perfectly lewd.

Who cares? You're in another country at that point.

At what part did you cry?
For myself, none of the endings did it but instead I lost at the scene with Daru and Suzuha and the line father and daughter reunited across time

The VN was fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rca7DLNpSzE
I've been listening to this alongside Sabaton whilst driving since completing the VN.
Help me.

For now it's November 1 unless they push the release date back again

Seems to be the equivalent of a Hooters. Once or twice is fun, going consistently is sad and creepy as hell. You're gonna be overpaying for the maids compared to another diner.

Is her route (true route) worth playing again even if I watched the anime?

I blame Four Leaf Studios.

she is literally perfect, close to Ilias

UHHHHHHHHHHHH

I probably wouldn't rush into it. There's a hell of a lot of reading in S;G. It's more detailed than the anime, but if you actually know more or less what's coming I can't see it being as compelling.

What were the first two

what's wrong user?

By far the tamest thing in that game. Unless you're into being held down while someone shits on your face.

What's the story anyways?
I hated Chaos;Head. What a pile of shit.

Yes if only because the anime butchered Chapter 9. Her actual ending is the one the anime went with so you won't get anything major on that front, but there is of course more screentime and conversations with her

That song is cursed. You can listen to it million times and will still sound good. Same goes for anime opening.

Are you guys into scat or something?

It's an incredibly awkward experience. Like visiting a brothel, but without the sex. Also, if you don't speak nihongo, you'll find it difficult.

Zero follows the Okabe you see in the video message from the future who failed to save Kurisu.

It's about the Okabe that sent the d-mail to you in the true ending. The one that went back in the C204 the first time, but did not the second.
Stop namefagging.

Shifting Okabe into MAXIMUM OVERSUFFERING. I want nothing to do with it.

Yeah I took 4 years of Moon Runes in high school.

Why does Katakana look so much cooler than Hiragana?

How is the new LN? I just finished the anime a few days ago and it was amazing. I need more Christina in my life.

Daga otoko da

Did the ending routes in order of
Faris, Luka, Suzuhu, Tututruu~ , Kurisu and True End.
Kurisu's ending broke me down to tears but the true end absolutely sent me over when Suzuhu tells me we can fix everything. And I was smiling and it was tears of joy until it fucking dropped me into depression again. but the final ending scene with Kurisu alive and recalling all their memories did it again.

1st - Robin Hood, that fucking scene with him getting his blood drained by his bitch of a cousin and he uses his last strength to send an arrow to the forest thanking the merry good men for being with him. More so if you've read the entire thing and knew just how much Robin did to help everyone, even the Sheriff.
2nd - Katawa Shojou, I played shortly after moving to an entire foreign country and had near 0 friends and couldnt contact my old ones. Lilly's route hit hard mang.

I keep opening the game up to watch the intro. A VN shouldnt be this good.

>Couldn't fap
>are you into this shit or something?
lol

Alternate worldline in the semi-dystopian future where Okabe fucked up and Kurisu died. The same one that sent the first game's Okabe the message telling him to save Kurisu at the very end after he accidentally killed her.

Do Japs not have a separate word for "text message", or do they literally just email everyone? They seem to use the word e-mail to refer to text messages.

That's an entry level. I was secretely hoping Luka would stop being such a faggot in the end of his genocide crusade, but he didn't. In fact, everything became even worse.

timeline where he accidentally kills kurisu and has ptsd. kurisu is an AI

>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy
>Then call it a girl
>Then call it a boy again
fixed that for you

>gets her own spin off loli yuri anime
i don't think people can complain

You clearly couldn't fap because of feels, not because of excessive amout of smelly chocolate.

>kurisu is an AI
seriously?

Luka is mysterious.

>no spoiler
I will end you.

>You
I'm not the guy who posted that, but are you sure you're not projecting a bit much onto them?

there's a slight difference

It's not the same universe. Whatever happens to Prisma Illya doesn't change the fact that FSN Illya is fucked no matter what, and not even in the good way since her route was scrapped.

something something kill your son or nuke boston

That's because they email instead of text. Data has always been cheeper in Japan than messages on mobile plans.
Kurisu sends better ones.

Yes. It's what she was working on in America before she got tangled up in time machines with the FGL.

It's not really a spoiler. That information is something that's plastered everywhere, even on promotional material.

Reminder

Japan is still backwards in quite a lot of ways. Business still rely heavily on fax machines for instance.

I want a Mayushii.

>LN
>Watching the anime
You're a fuckup, user.

At the end of the day, does it really matter? S/he doesn't change mannerisms or appearance. If all those tumblr whales looked and acted like Ruka, maybe I'd buy into all this "gender identity" shit.

>she will never meme at you

Don't sexualize the retarded

I had preordered that game because I got it 50% of with Mad Max 6 months before release.
Havent installed either
Please put me out of my misery

>kurisu is actually an ai

can't read moonrunes, sorry.

>your "fetish" is little girls

your Obsession* is little girls, pedo. (to person playing game, not you, fellow user)
(unless it is you....)

Tutturu dies but eventually you save her
one of the girls he meets early in the anime is the killer

In Luka's instance it really doesn't matter, but that's what makes it so mysterious. He's already so effeminate that when he actually is a girl, nothing changes but his crotch. Like, damn son.

He's talking about S;G 0, idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=quxTnEEETbo

i think you forgot your image user

type moon is never fair... still waiting for that sacchin route...

Oh, I'm not sexualizing her. I just want her around to do cute tutturu things. I don't think I could sexualize Mayushii if I tried. I could try to envision that but then I'd probably just start laughing.

w-what image?

I guess I'll sit down...

heh

>implying i remember much from years ago when i watched the anime
>implying i've watched/played anything else steins gate related since then
>implying that i know about the various things that released since then

That image crash my browser.

Can't wait for 0. The hype around when it was being live streamed was amazing, it seems better than the original even.

I like that he doesn't really hide it either. Like he dresses and acts like a girl (when in the male universe) but he never goes out of his way and says he is a woman. I guess that's what makes him so good, he's not outwardly trying to change people's interpretation of him, and he gets a lot of respect and praise for just being who he is. In the OVA where they go to the US, people are taking pictures of him and cheering for him.

Stop browsing on a toaster.

did it make pure love to your computer?

>falling for chrischan already
it's only gonna hurt more in the long run

>a toaster
>implying that you can decode 100M pixels 30 FPS
lmao

Should I play this? Heard it's good

i wish they'd make a steins gate sequel that takes place in the gamma world line where okabe is a rounder

Yes.

Well, I've opened it a few times now and haven't crashed yet. Guess so.
Yes.
SERN pls go.

>Enters Steins;Gate thread
>lol why the fuck would i know anythkng about steinsgate

Which one? Heard there's a new one coming out

my friend said i was gonna be crying like a lil bitch but didn't shed a single tear, probably because I was up all night fervently getting all the endings after shit went down with the rounders

Your browser a shit.

I just made it last week, pic related except I added a 850 evo, so sick.

sure, but you certainly won't get 30 FPS
not that you'd notice, every frame is just white to reduce filesize anyway
>browse video game board
>everybody hates video games
>browse discussion forum
>everybody shitposts
wow, how did that happen?

New one isn't in English. Original is and just came out on Steam, as well as already being on PS3 and Vita.

Read Steins;Gate first. Steins;Gate 0 is an interquel that won't really mean too much without the context of the original.

Newer pic.

Ain't played this but that trap gets me hard

The one that's out in English. If you like it and can read moon, read S;G0 after that. If you like it and can't read moon, wait a few months until S;G0 gets released.

>OP GPU
>No OC on the CPU
>Multi-5.25 drives, cheep storage, torrents
>"I don't care for looks or temps, just get to the downloading!"

I've been here.

>Oh you didn't romance the tsundere, bad end for you!

More akin to
>Oh you didnt manage to get this specific chain of emails in the very start, well gg no re mother fucker.

>I'm more worried about it being a waifu sim than the story it's trying to tell

>that look
>making fun
>when she's giving you the 'imma succ that virginity out ya dickhole in bout three seconds' look

I added a 850 evo, I think I also changed the fan location and the psu was upside down WOOPS What does OP GPU mean?

Alright, which one of you fuckers paid a bajillion dollars to get a bunch of inflation pictures of her on deviantart

>says game
>posts VN

What did he mean by this?

nonono don't post them

It's deviantart, they do it for free.

Very good user, very well done.

And people insists about reading VN before watching anime.

>Didn't romance best girl
>Gets shit end
Sounds right to me

Don't post what?

>they're not even lewd
here we go

>game judges you for your tick throws not being tight enough

I'd still insist on that.
The VN does a good job of immersing the reader as opposed to the animuu

The VN is a wildly superior experience and if you're that worried about getting it right first time, there are spoiler-free guides.

they probably did that so you wouldn't get the true end your first go, and experience okabe's pain more accurately
but the last bit is just my speculation

>fullbody
pass

I'll save you the other ones, they're pretty disgusting

>being a pussy instead of ruining a perfectly good thread that was made for shitposting

then why don't you do it user?

Anybody tried playing Zero in moon? How hard is it? I imagine there's a shitload of moon-imageboard injokes?

I am okay with this.

>When the chuuni's too charming

youtube.com/watch?v=fueq8XN6U1A

Suzu best girl!

Suzu a 2nd best and fucking lewd.

NEVER

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD.

user please, this is way too sexual for Cred Forums.

DON'T PUSH ME, I'LL DO IT

DONT DO IT, OTHERWISE ILL HAVE TO SEND A D-MAIL

I'M GONNA DO IT

DONT DO IT OR ILL MAKE MY ASSISTANT CRY!

YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS

Which of the spin-offs is this from?

Fuck off she didn't actually say that

NOW YOU DID IT.

>PSU on the bottom

Darling. Context is they end up stuck to love testers they invent that shock them if they don't get along. Kurisu agrees to let him sleep on her bed after a while.

There an english translation?
For PC?

is darling any good and is it translated
if so where can I play it

Literally only option is Zakobot and his shitty memelations on Jewtube. Yeah I know it sucks. That's the only option for moonless plebs like me

It's mainly the chapters where you undo d-mails that got butchered, especially Faris. That and the other endings make it worth it

Fuck. I need to hurry up and master German so I can start on moonrunes.

It's pretty damn cute.

why is she so perfect

I guess because she was designed by somebody as bitter as the losers posting in this shitty imageboard

Why must you project so?

If you've ever played a game written by women, you'd realise that all decent waifus are the creations of men.

Jeeze, Hitler, why not just skip the pleb language and move on?
All Germans speak English anyway!

I like games that bully me

Anything that feels kinda personal from games or media in general though, I suppose...

That'd be because men know what appeals to men, not because of bitterness.

If you could send a D-mail back to the past, what message would it be?

Our pronunciation might be terrible though

Daily reminder that they made Moeka-san an antagonist because the story didn't really have one.

Moeka was treated really badly, I hate that people shit on her so much.

Glad 0 opens up on her a bit.

I don't know the character limit specifics for English but basically it would be summed up as
"Make that Jewtube channel in 2012". That's what I regret most. Everyone I knew at that point told me to make one but I never did.

I've a teacher whom was a visiting scholar and a friend whose Swiss German. Hopefully I can take advantage of it if I can master it.

It is

I don't think one dmail is anywhere nearly enough to solve my life's problems, let alone change divergence

Buy bitcoins?

>All Germans speak English anyway!
zis ist correkt

>Tfw we are represented internationally by people like those 2 as Austrians

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w3G0HCb2jxU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_2zY5WOh1w

Found him.

Thanks, assistant.

I don't think I've ever had such an urge to lick a belly before.

It's incredibly endearing though.

Oh really?

Yeah?

oh my...

Brehs no

but she's sweaty

What is it anons?

Is it an issue?

nothing! really...

but that's lewd user

She was just working out, user.

Are you sure it's nothing?

>dressing like this during those hot and sticky afternoons in the lab
Muh

yes...
maybe not

well, but, it looks so... and her face is so lewd

It's okay user, you can tell me.

Nah, she's just resting before her next session.

well... alright, I suppose
she's making me all h-hot and bothered

o-oh my, but her chest is exposed!

Is that so?

Nonsense, see?

y-yes... especially her belly...

user! w-what is this? what's that white liquid on her c-chest?

They're fairly common in built-up places, and a regular sight in Akihabara, which is basically maid mecca, and where Steins;Gate is set.

Going to them is an awkward, expensive experience. Go once with friends for laughs, then ignore all hawkers forever.

It's just sweat, user.

kill yourself

It's also a traditional Japanese name. Uncommon, but more recently has become more trendy because it sounds the same as the American one. I had a co-teacher in Japan called Kurisu

The thread needed that purge.

You forgot your image.

But seeing so much of her body like that is still...

Is it time for robots?

What in the flying fuck is this!?

Kurisu

No it's time for diggers

Don't bullshit me, my little shitposter-kun.

What about d-swords?

>D-swords
Thanks for reminding why I stopped liking Chaos;Head. Everything was pretty intriguing with the plausible deniability of the protagonist being a delusional NEET (almost, he did go to school on occasion) then SWORDS FROM THE SWORD DIMENSION happened and it just got stupid.

EL
PSY
CONGAROO

I am going to Sexualize the TuTuru!

nice

Okay.