Given the odd loss of the other Nioh thread, let's have a new one

Given the odd loss of the other Nioh thread, let's have a new one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E8FyqhNu9c
youtube.com/watch?v=0w29AAndzCw
youtube.com/watch?v=05TNhL11-jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O7Iu8ZNYa_U
youtube.com/watch?v=cXoNKKNjJeA
teamninja-studio.com/nioh/us/demo.html
pastebin.com/VEHby7kd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So how good are my eyes exactly, for seeing it?

yeah why did the other one get prunned?

Its loss.

we already have a few nioh threads up but its mostly because nioh is a ps4 exclusive and the mods are nintendrones, this is pretty common knowledge.

fucking hell

good enough

I'm severely nearsighted and I'm not wearing my glasses but I can still see it.

So probably not very good.

Ah that makes sense

I lost

Replying to Barneyfag is worthy of a ban, apparently.

I'm at a loss.

so does nioh have the potential to compete with souls?

DELETE THIS MEME DELETE!!!

Hard to say, the only threads about Nioh were that one and technically the one that survived. Therefore I assume they don't have spiritfus of their own and are jealous.

I want a drawfag to make a picture of The Hunter and William playing the ps4 together.

Good, it'll teach faggots not to feed him attention. The best way to deal with him has always been hide and report and carry on like nothing ever happened.

Don't jinx it, he'll come in here.

You had to post that issue, didn't you?

Just messing with ya, I don't read this shit. It's nice that it got a plot, I think.

its better he spams his webms here than other threads

Wait, Nioh webm spammer is Barneyfag?

kek

Reposting the list of videos and info again, still hoping someone could translate the big stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=-E8FyqhNu9c 3:33 for start of Nioh section, 3:47 for the actual gameplay with spiders
youtube.com/watch?v=0w29AAndzCw Same level different playthrough
youtube.com/watch?v=05TNhL11-jQ 2:05 not gameplay just a lot of japanese words about the new changes
youtube.com/watch?v=O7Iu8ZNYa_U 2:18 for start, 2:37 for snow level gameplay start
youtube.com/watch?v=cXoNKKNjJeA different player same level

teamninja-studio.com/nioh/us/demo.html
gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/150475717907/tgs-nioh-balancing-toward-final-product This makes some of the badly worded parts a bit clearer.

Old Beta guide - pastebin.com/VEHby7kd

>souls
>posts bloodborne

I TROLL YOU,YOU TROLL ME
CONSOLE PORTS FOR THE PC,
AND A RED RING OF DEATH AND SOME WAGGLAN FOR THE Wii
STILL NO GAMES FOR PS3!

>embed
I'm good at this. So far the only changes I've seen from the gameplay are that Dodge Pulse is on both high and low stance now for whatever reason, Familiarity numbers were rebalanced to be more evenly spread and effects now have rarity colours. Also there's the new Skill Customization menu. Could've just brought back the Alpha one, and they didn't give any words on nerfing Ninjutsu but with any luck they saw all the ridiculousness.

All I see is...

im sure they will balance ninjutsu. As for dodge pulse,i bet its to make it easier for the crowd at tgs

they would be retarded not to balance ninjutsu

Man I hope so for both of those. Sure wish they gave some half decent change notes. I wonder if they'll release another demo for the game, one of the final version, or whether they'll open it up to feedback once more.

From what I've seen so far it seems more like Ninja Gaiden with a Dark Souls paintjob, rather than the other way around. Dark Souls is as much about the exploration as the combat; the areas are often as great a difficulty as the enemies themselves, or can be exploited to make encounters less difficult. Nioh feels like a string of flat arenas by comparison but it's early to tell.

yeah an omega demo would be cool

idk i thought the levels were good for the most part. Not as good as souls obviously. But clearly this games main focus is combat

The areas in Nioh had a ton of opportunities and paths that allowed you to go around or take advantage of enemies. There's a big example right at the beginning of Isle of Demons with the ambush, where you can go up the hill and drop onto the guy behind the boxes, meaning the others don't see you, and you can go back and right around.

That's because it depends on your color vision, user.

Can someone explain the barneyfag meme?
All I know is it has something to with mlp...

Are they going to ruin the game between the beta and release?
I also don't want them to overnerf magic and ninjutsu so they become completely worthless...

Nobody knows, the only things we know are from that change list and the videos. Bit ironic to think about some people's reactions to changes.
They would have to do far too much to actually overnerf Ninjutsu and Onmyo magic though, so I think there's probably no worries about them nerfing it too much, they're just that strong.

Having builds be worthless is better than having them be overpowered.
Either way there's only going to be one relevant build in the game anyway, and it's better if that build is relatively weaker so it doesn't trivialize the entire game.