Hey, Cred Forums. What's your all time favorite controller?

Hey, Cred Forums. What's your all time favorite controller?

The Wii U pro controller is actually an amazing controller. Sadly it's stuck to being a secondary controller on a nothing console.

1.PS4
2.Gamecube
3.The Dook

PS2 controller. D-Pad is fantastic and it didn't have dumb trigger buttons.

The Super NES and PS4 controllers are both fly as fuck, my dood.

What's better out of an Xbone controller and Steam controller for PC gaming?

Gamecube
Xbone
WiiU gamepad

360 is best gamepad.

You can use it in pc

dual analog

latest controller for xbox one s

The dpad never has enough throw

N64

Although the N64 controller was retarded, I like how it had just one joystick and one trigger for the left hand. Felt like i was an actual fighter pilot playing starfox ayy lmao.
PS4 controller is prob best overall, that symmetry is neato

It reminds me of the thing with those two bodies fused together.

keyboard mechanical

In no particular order:

NES Dogbone
SNES
Original PlayStation (without those cancerous growths masquerading as analog sticks fucking up the comfiness)
Hori Mini N64
Wii U Pro

I guess 360 controller is alright too.

I never got to play on this controller.
Is it more comfortable?

YES.

The stick is actually usable. The D-pad is garbage but if you're using the D-pad you might as well use a normal N64 controller.

Looks kind of small. Or is that an oversized thumbstick?

The Dreamcast controller.
Even though it may not be practical for all games today. It's my favorite. Extremely comfortable in the hand. Triggers and buttons feel great. Not too many inputs. And a great look. And the VMU adds a nice bit to a lot of games.
For example in Resident Evil 2. Your health and ammo count is displayed on the screen. Where you would otherwise need to pause to see that info.

bump

The d-pad is the same size as a Gamecube controller's D-pad, and the ABC buttons are the same size as an N64 controller's.

The thumbstick is still very oversized compared to almost any other controller's stick.

Gamecube and 360

For myself PS4 is probably the best controller aside from the dumb light and touchpad. Also good memories from Super Nintendo controller, very comfy

The ASCII keyboard GameCube controller. Still use it to this day.

> laptop