Help me find a game like this

I want a strategy/management game, like a rts, BUT with the difference that you play as an individual character and you control and manage everything from his perspective, instead of a top down perspective like most strategy games.

The only games that does this that I know is X3: Albion Prelude, please help me find more games like that.

mountain blade

mound and blade with floris mod pack

Mount and Blade: warband? I'll look into that, thanks
Any more games?

its the only one worth playing

Herzog Zwei, though that's going back a bit

Brothers in Arms?

brutal legend. brutal fucking legend

Battalion wars

How can you not be aware of Mount & Blade? It's a meme for a reason. It's really, really good.

Mount and Blade is the only real answer I know of. in most of the Total War games, you can lock the camera to the general's unit, which is sort of what you're looking for but the game isn't really designed around that mechanic

Mount and blade 2 is coming

Ignore this guy: , floris fucking sucks. Play vanilla or use the diplomacy mod.

Old PC gem named Battlezone 2. Its an rts played from a fps pov.

Savage: The Battle for Newerth

listening to the opinion of anyone who says something "fucking sucks" without listing a reason or providing valid criticism

this post fucking sucks

xD

Dungeon keeper 2

there is a wii game called batallion wars, which fits your description. pretty good game.

Guild 2, even though it's top down, but you're essentially playing 1-3 guys at a time with limited commands over everybody else.

Also Overlord 1 and 2, but that's more of an RPG.

There's plenty of modern remakes of DK2 that are somewhat decent, Dungeons 2 or war for overworld come to mind, also it's topdown even though it has first person mechanic.

army men
army men 2
army men toys in space
brothers in arms