youtube.com/watch?v=lDScf7j5yAI
youtube.com/watch?v=0ExEcZMP3o0&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=tDh3Jm_i-Q4&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=lMx_vEHpn64
youtube.com/watch?v=ULMV0m-1AO8
youtube.com/watch?v=-sEO1o_5PkY
youtu.be/YpftVLr-cHs?t=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Raiden probably. Man I just finished MGS4 last night and I just can't believe MGR happened. It was a fun game but I wanted Raiden to have a happy life with his family at the end.

He sayed that his family is safely living somewhere far away (I think Norway), so he is at least in contact with them.

It comes down to Solid and Venom and heres why;

"MGS4 is Solid Snakes final story, up to this point. You've learned everything you've could about him. He was the copy of the greatest living soldier. He was created for one purpose only; war. He was born sterile and never really had a family. He killed his father and phantom father. He's been a soldier since he was a child, never got to experience a regular life a child should have. Never had a high school prom, never had a middle school crush. Nothing, and the one family reunion he has with his brothers was their first and last in MGS2. Then he finally makes amends with his clone father at the end of MGS4."

Then you got Venom

"In ground zeroes, everything you built in Peace walker. All the men and women you recruited. All of the parties on mother base. It all sinks into the bottom of sea. Your men looked up to you, you were their father. Their idol, their commander. They died protecting you, they gave their hearts and souls to you. Now they're all gone and never coming back. They're all sinking to the bottom of sea, along with the home you built with your blood, sweat and tears. Then one of your most beloved soldiers puts himself in-front you to deflect the blast so he could take the punishment.

9 years later, you left him to wolves. You sacrifice him, just so you could continue the title of Big Boss. And it gets worse, not only did you brainwash him and turn him into your phantom. He becomes aware of it and it destroys him and instead of fighting it, he embraces it far worse than you did and his mission ends fighting your clone son. Which in a technicality, you killed him."

Jungle Fever

So by venom you're referring to big boss or medic? I don't get this

The last couple sentences explains it for Venom

>>Then one of your most beloved soldiers puts himself in-front you to deflect the blast so he could take the punishment.

>> 9 years later, you left him to wolves. You sacrifice him, just so you could continue the title of Big Boss. And it gets worse, not only did you brainwash him and turn him into your phantom. He becomes aware of it and it destroys him and instead of fighting it, he embraces it far worse than you did and his mission ends fighting your clone son. Which in a technicality, you killed him."

He's referring to the medic for the 2nd paragraph. Venom is the medic, not the "true" big boss.

New Zealand

It's the fucking pachinko is it

Medic didn't experience the base being blown up

user did you really need to ask?

His life was a lie. His face was taken. His identity was stolen. He was manipulated and made a tool in some other man's game. Then he died for this man, just another step in his game.

The only meaningful relationship he ever had was with a woman who thought he was someone else.

no

it's pachislot

Solid and Venom.

Venom
+loyal waifu
+diamond dogs
+mother base
+outer haven

-got tricked into thinking he was someone else and lost his previous life
- a tool used by big boss
- didn't have really have a loyal bro though he did have an army
-got stuck with all the previous shitty memories that big boss had
-suffers hallucinations
-gets rekted by Solid and sees everything he fought for destroyed

Solid
+had best bro
+had the best sneaking suit
+gets to retire for a few months of peace before he dies

-father tried to have him killed twice
-had to live with the guilt of thinking he committed patricide
-had to live with the guilt of thinking he killed his best friend in h2h combat
-aged rapidly as he became a 80 year old man in the time span of 4 years
-had to live thinking he was going to doom humanity as he thought he was a walking aids bomb
-a tool used by everyone
-waifu marries a guy who shits his pants

But those guys were medics brothers and sisters though. But regardless the first part explains why its sad firstly, but the pie is taken by Venom. Because A;

>He loves Big Boss so much he was willing to give his life for him he took the extreme punishment for him because he loves that man

And B;

>He was brainwashed into believing he was the man he loved, and it fucked him so bad when he found out the truth. Instead of taking his anger out on Big Boss. It disillusioned him and made it far worse. Everything of his old life was gone. He went so far that now he believes him and John are one in the same person. Then Johns biological clone son kills him. And in a technicality through DNA.

Big Boss killed his own phantom. He killed the man who loved and gave his remainder of his life to.
see

>only meaningful relationship
I'll have you know I got my bond with D Dog to max.

Seriously though, you're right. Second place is probably Kaz, getting dragged through all that shit with Big Boss, losing his limbs, getting betrayed, getting dragged through more shit with Venom, hating his old bestie, dying

Well if you just take Kojima's saga then MGS4 is the end. He has stated Revengeance isn't the continuition hr had in mind.

I have a hard time thinking of venom as a person. To me he was just an empty chasm of a person.

He did exist prior to joining the MSF. He was a person up until that fateful day. Then after that Blast everything up to the point his life was gone. Now he was well on his way to his death some 10-20 years later against his phantom clone son.

>9 years later, you left him to wolves. You sacrifice him, just so you could continue the title of Big Boss. And it gets worse, not only did you brainwash him and turn him into your phantom. He becomes aware of it and it destroys him and instead of fighting it, he embraces it far worse than you did and his mission ends fighting your clone son. Which in a technicality, you killed him."
What a load of bullshit. Zero and Ocelot made the phantom, not Big Boss. Big Boss only went along with it because Ocelot told him that it's what the medic wanted, and there wasn't anything he could do to change the plan, anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cpr8wYR7vPc

>Ocelot: No one around him will doubt that he's the Big Boss they know. So is he the real Big Boss or a stand-in? What does that mean to him? Nothing. The human brain is capable of many illusions. Of pain, of the future. What happens from here depends on his skill. But you can vouch for that.
>Big Boss: He was always the best man we had. But...
>Ocelot: Nine years ago in that helicopter, he threw himself between you and the blast. In that moment, the man you knew died. He died protecting you. And now, by becoming you, he protects you again. This is just a detour in his journey to Hell. And don't forget it's what he wanted.

Good lord are you not listening??

seeI'm pretty sure the Medic didn't want that responsibility or for that matter wanted to become Big Boss, you can't do much in a coma. So memories and thoughts are manipulated. Plus waking up after 9 years plus having shrapnel in your brain can cause some serious damage to your psyche. And I'm pretty sure in the truth ending. Venom realizes the truth. You can tell he didn't want to become Big Boss, but he embraces anyway because it made him insane.

I know right? MGR is a good game and all but I always felt it was unnecessary to continue Raiden's story. After the mind bending shit he went through in MGS2 the dude deserves to settle down and just have a happy family.

>You can tell he didn't want to become Big Boss, but he embraces anyway because it made him insane.
You can't tell Jack shit, because the game doesn't really elaborate on how phantom Snake feels after finding out the truth. Everything goes to a fucking halt.

>Venom hallucinates Paz out of an intense guilt for missing the second bomb

None of the other Snakes were this mentally fucked up. Venom just makes me want to cry.

Characterization always resets after the early MGS games. People decide to fight against their genes & stop all the violence, but when the sequel comes out they're at it again.

>>You can't tell Jack shit, because the game doesn't really elaborate on how phantom Snake feels after finding out the truth. Everything goes to a fucking halt.

In the truth ending when hes looking in the mirror examining his face.

You can read his body language.

>What the fuck am I, is this really me? No this can't be me? Why am I having memories of this guy in the helicopter? Is he Me or am I really me? I think I am me, but I might be him.

cue the tape

>"NOW DO YOU REMEMBER?"

>hallucinates

That room doesn't exist. If you look where it would be outside, it's not possible.

In all honesty more shit has been explained away

Solid Snake, Venom and Otacon are the only people who had hard lives that wasn't there fault.

But you can also see him nodding when BB tells him how this story is theirs and how they can change the world and with it the future. He also smirks when BB tells him from here not out he's Big Boss. He WANTS to be Big Boss and he's happy with it.

*here on out

Because by that point in time hes gone insane, hes fucked up mentally and emotionally.

>>And it gets worse, not only did you brainwash him and turn him into your phantom. He becomes aware of it and it destroys him and instead of fighting it, he embraces it far worse than you did

>So, who had the hardest life in the MGS series? My money's on Venom

Have you played mgs3?
I'm guessing you haven't. The Boss had a much harder life harder than any snake.

>headcanons
Fuck off

Nigga, people keep saying Venom, when he had probably the easiest out of them, except for a few exceptions.

>Becomes his hero
>saves Kaz singlehandedly
>builds Diamond Dogs
>saves the world from parasites
>gets revenge
>destroys the world's only bipedal Metal Gear, TWICE
>Canonly gave Solid Snake the toughest fight of his career

sure there were downsides like:

>dealing with Pazs death
>Having to kill your soldiers point blank
>meeting Quiet

But hey, at least he got revenge you know. That's more than some can say.

But he was fine with being Bossu's body double.

>You will never become Snake's body double
Kill me in my sleep.

>he was fine with being Bossu's body double
Shielding his commander from an explosion is no excuse to appropriate his personhood and turn him into something else.

Boss himself
>manipulated into killing his mentor
>betrayed by the US
>betrayed by Zero and friends later
>cloned without his permission
>tries to fight against Zero and then loses everything all over again to some new schmuck
Actually I never understood, why was Skullface attacking Mother Base? Wasn't he split from Zero already?

He wasn't shielding Boss, he was reaching for Paz.

both

One thing I forgot is that Venom was happy for quite a while after the events of TPP, I believe.

Skull Face's reasons for attacking Mother Base are explained in the tapes. He doesn't hate Big Boss, but he does acknowledge that he'll get in the way of his plans. Killing Big Boss is also a way to get back at Zero for forcing him into being a nobody in charge of XOF, as well as to draw Zero out of hiding. Ocelot mentions that Zero had foregone his safety to hide Snake in Cyprus. Skull Face tracked him down that way and through Paz's confession and sent a pin infected with a special type of parasite to put Zero in a coma. Also, Mother Base's destruction kick started Skull Face's war economy. Kaz mentions that as PFs started popping up, there was also an increase in demand for nukes, because the PFs modeled themselves after Mother Base due to many of their leaders being from MSF.

This. He agreed to becoming Venom Snake. Ocelot even says so

>Canonly gave Solid Snake the toughest fight of his career
Source on this? Snake literally just shot him with an rpg a few times and he died

MG1 AND MG2 NOT CANON
G

A
N
D

M
G

N
O
T

C
A
N
O
N

>had to spend his life with memories that directly conflicted his true intentions
>unintentionally fucked over almost everyone he decided to help
>feels the phantom pain of a missing limb, and of his past life, every day
>lived and died for the will of some guy who was far beyond giving a fuck about anyone
>has a huge horn of shrapnel that probably keeps him from turning around in his sleep without accidentally forgetting all the French he'd learned

seems pretty awful, to be honest

Shouldn't you be building that new nation, Boss? I'll handle the rest.

Kaz had a fucking hard life too. I donĀ“t remember all the details about his childhood in the PW tape, but

>Almost died at hands of Big Boss to be recruited
>Basically serve him and be his bro
>All his friends dies and he loses his arm and leg, he goes batshit crazy too
>Glaucoma
>betrayed by Big Boss
>Trains Solid Snake and has to help him to defeat his own brother, who were the sons of his ex-best friend and adopted him in his motherbase so he doesnĀ“t have to play catch a bullet with niggers
>Dies assasinated by Liquid, when he helped him when he was just a child
>Died without childs of his own and probably not family

Ocelot kills Liquid, not Eli.

He was by the orders of Liquid, so that just makes it worse.

*Ocelot kills Kaz

not to mention that he lost the hand he used to wipe his ass. That shit'll make anyone unstable

No, in MGS5's post-credits scene, Ocelot tells Kaz that one of them will have to kill the other. Ocelot did it of his own volition. He wasn't under Liquid's orders.

Also
>He doesnĀ“t wants to anyone to literally give him a hand because he wants to feel the phantom pain

>Otacon
his dad was spineless so it only fit that he too was spineless.

In MGS2 Snake is a MUCH different character than in 1.

Hell, the only game with many returning characters is MGS4, and that one is a clusterfuck because apparently none of the MGS games were meant to have a sequel.

Yeah and in MGS, when Ocelot kills the Darpa chief he goes "I have and idea" and that foreshadows the disguise of Liquid/Miller, so I guess Ocelot knows it but Liquid doesnĀ“t. Is just theory tho.

You are right, but that doesnĀ“t make it a lot better.

But they are, mgs1 even references them

He was killed by Ocelot, not Liquid.
"One day... One of us will have to kill the other"

RETCONS
E
T
C
O
N
S

Stop sprouting bullshit. Provide a single reference to prove this.

>>has a huge horn of shrapnel that probably keeps him from turning around in his sleep without accidentally forgetting all the French he'd learned

Kojima even admitted a few years ago that their plots make no sense and that he'd have to rewrite them.

metalgearinformer.com/?p=1130

>He explained that weā€™ve come a long way since these games came out, and looking back, a lot of things in the plot donā€™t make sense anymore. He would also have to change a lot of things to bring it up to today's standards.

>Kojima concluded that if he had to redo the original Metal Gear games, he feels that he would have to rewrite their entire stories. And thatā€™s something heā€™d rather not have to do.

>steal Rex design from dad
>steal everything else from DARPA
Otacon was a literal hack.

>steal Rex design from dad
Nop, Huey took the design from a russian guy that was his friend

CRINGE

Solid died a virgin

Solid died a tool of the Patriots. Good riddance.

>352883949

>>He explained that weā€™ve come a long way since these games came out, and looking back, a lot of things in the plot donā€™t make sense anymore. He would also have to change a lot of things to bring it up to today's standards.

>>Kojima concluded that if he had to redo the original Metal Gear games, he feels that he would have to rewrite their entire stories. And thatā€™s something heā€™d rather not have to do.

>He would also have to change a lot of things to bring it up to today's standards

>if he had to redo the original Metal Gear games,

>And thatā€™s something heā€™d rather not have to do

Kojima hasn't rewrote Metal Gear 1 and 2, and has no intention to do so. They stand as canon right now, as because Kojima no longer has any involvement with Metal Gear it's not going to ever change.

Venom died a virgin, not counting his medic days, because he wasn't a Snake then.

Unless he fucked Kaz of course. He probably did.

Solid lived together with Meryl for a while, they fucked daily.

>Solid died a tool of the Patriots. Good riddance.

>Last thing he did was literally destroy the Patriots once and for all.

>352885358
It still doesn't change the fact that many things in their plots don't add up given the context of later games, and that their stories would need to be rewritten for them to make sense.

Only because one of the Patriots had gone rogue and was using him the whole time.

>He didn't play Revengeance

He didn't know he was being used though, he only figures this out in MGS2 where he actively fucks up the patriots plans. Big boss was used as a tool by the government to kill the boss in 3, and later by zadornov because he somehow thought the boss was alive after shooting her in the head, kaz was also working for zero during peace walker. Big boss was then used again by zero to kill skull face, and also played by fucking huey. Venom was used his entire life after the helicopter crash, and raiden was a patriot pawn in 2. They all get used

Armstrong says they are gone, he's just continuing their goals

>ywn hold up in a shack in Alaska daily hate fucking the fiesty redheaded daughter of your former commanding officer who screwed you over with insane an one-man suicide mission.

WHY LIVE?

This

Besides, is Rising canon?

100% canon, just like Portable Ops!

Venom didn't have a harder life because he wasn't born into this bullshit plot. For all we know he was kicking it up before Ground Zeroes happened.

I find your picture oddly disturbing.

It is but it's also completely irrelevant to the point that guy was implying since the Patriots are gone and the plot of that game has nothing to do with them so I don't know what that autist is going on about.

This is now an Evansposting thread.

Obviously this guy,

>Gets sucked through a wormhole into a alternate universe
>Has to put up with zombies all day long

Who wants to put up with that shit?

No, it's not.

>Abandoned and literally forgotten about by Big Boss
>Sucked into the most downvoted trailer in human history

Of course it's not, my mistake.

It is, keep posting Evans

Very well.

Nah, Venom Boss had loads of chicks lining up for him on the daily

LOOK, this is definitely NOT a Evans posting thread. There is NO reason to delete this thread.

Evans Snake had a hard life.

>He had a hard life

Evans Snake is the best Snake.

Neither did you, evidently.

I thought Venom was the one he burned to death

Solid was used by the Patriots to assassinate "Liquid" they didn't expect him to go full throttle and destroy their entire network, all founding members, and effectively erase them from the face of the planet.

I'll admit it, I didn't.

got the Batman v Superman Evans gif?

Kiefer Snakerland had a hard life.

>People hate him because he plays Snake in MGS5 and replaces Hayter
>It turns out that Kief the Chief gives the best performance for Snake, whenever it is that Snake is given the chance to speak
>Has more emotion and gravitas than Hayter ever did
>People still blame him for Snake not having lines, claiming that he's too "expensive"
>Will probably never reprise his role as Snake if Konami ever makes an MGS6

We'll make diamonds from his ashes.

I loved Kiefersnake as Big Boss. Not saying Hayter was bad, because he wasn't; but Hayter should been dropped for Naked Snake's VA after MGS3 to establish more of a distinction between Big Boss and Solid Snake.

Kiefer's lack of lines in MGSV is a crying shame

They should have gotten him from the start instead of Hayter desu.

Quiet kinda had a hard life... I guess sorta

Fuck off, Stefanie.

not many agree of course, because she deserved to be left for dead, become just as big a cuck as Huey

Kiefer's the man.

Venom and Quiet weren't a thing, she loves him, he doesn't care about her, that's that

I want him to sign my Snake.

No one agrees

Kiefer is the man.

Venom had a pretty nice life. He barely suffered in comparison to Solid

I think Miller had it bad.

>Agrees to becoming his CO's body double and loves every minute of it
>Has hundreds of soldiers who love him; he's never alone
>Pequod is a total bro to him; always has his back in a fight while blasting 80's tunes
>A whole bunch of weapons and gadgets to play with; has his own R&D team at the ready
>Big Boss considers him his equal, and even gives him a new base of operations after the Seychelles Mother Base gets too big
>Has D. Dog, D. Horse, and D. Walker to support him in the field
>Hamburgers for everyone
>Dies protecting the people he loved from a tool of the Patriots

Miller didn't deserve what he got.

>Dealt with Cipher and got burned because of it, but does more than enough to make amends; trains Rhodesian/Seychelles/Mujahideen forces for his army and even acquires a new Mother Base
>Has no choice but to work with this "Ocelot" man, who the Boss knew 8 years before he met Kaz; Ocelot is his only link to Snake
>Acts as a diversion in Afghanistan to keep the heat off of Cyprus, and even loses an arm and a leg; the real Big Boss doesn't even rescue him after the fact
>Big Boss abandons him to make a new nation instead of rebuilding Mother Base, likely because he feels betrayed due of Kaz's dealings with Cipher and the loss of the first Mother Base
>Finds out about the body double shortly after defeating Skull Face and vows to use him against Big Boss for leaving him behind; fails to use the phantom against Big Boss and probably leaves Diamond Dogs afterward
>Ocelot kills him 21 years after the events of TPP

Miller is a fantastic character. Robin Atkin Downes is an amazing actor.

Kiefer and Chris are based. Anyone have the Kill Myself Kollective Evans webm?

Hard to pick one when pretty much everyone was fucked hard, and some of them made choices that in turn made others suffer.
My best bet would be Solid Snake, cause he never really had any beef with the world, he just kept saving it, with everything he got, and suffered in private.

Number 3: John "Naked Snake"
>Lost his eye in sacrifice
>Killed his own mentor
>Watched the original Mother Base fall
>Destroyed one Metal Gear

Number 2: David "Solid Snake"
>Lost half his face in sacrifice
>Watched his own mother die right in front of him
>Watched his own father die right in front of him
>Got used to hell
>Destroyed 3 Metal Gears, some with help

Number 1: Jack "Raiden"
>The Sears Program
>Got used to hell and back by the Patriots
>Stabbed himself to fuck up Vamp, only in vain
>Elected to go with Solid Snake to Shadow Moses
>Sacrificed one arm to save Solid Snake
>Lost the other arm in doing so
>Still fought to protect Solid Snake with no arms
>"Lightning, the rain transformed"
>Lost another arm from Samuel "Jetstream Sam" Rodriguez
>Destroyed a total of ~22 Metal Gears by himself

but hey got to fuck his mom...like in one of my japanes comics.

>she shurvithe
>blackshite, nice.
His performance was incredibly hit or miss for such a great actor. He did the job because he got paid, not because he cares about the series or anything.

no that was mg2, big boss

Wait why venom? He got to remember who he is and chose to keep being Big Boss' phantom.

I dunno. In all the interviews I've seen, he seems to be respectful of the series and its fans. I didn't see anything wrong with his performance. Far better than anything Hayter did. Quality > Quantity

youtube.com/watch?v=0ExEcZMP3o0&app=desktop

youtube.com/watch?v=tDh3Jm_i-Q4&app=desktop

youtube.com/watch?v=lMx_vEHpn64

>hate fucking

He was in love with her though.

/thread

Thank god for this post. It's good to see that Cred Forums mgs fanbase is not only CoD faggots that only joined the MGS bandwaggon with V.

This. Everyone got played at some point. At least solid fucked them over.

Because mgsv babbies want to make that joke of a character important and """"""""""""""deep""""""""""""""

venom is best boy, no contest

To be fair raiden only became more of a killing machine than snake because he became a cyborg.

I've played every MGS game besides MGS4, because I don't own any playstation consoles.
Is it worth it to buy a PS3?

Except that's wrong
>"I learned young that killing your enemies felt good. Really good. In America, my friends, my family... they helped me forget the devil inside. But who am I kidding? I was BORN to kill!"

Probably Kojima, since they're going to rape his franchise now

>Says some edgy line
>That makes him intrinsically more lethal

Yeah no. Raiden wasn't born to kill. He just became good at it at a young age. Solid Snake was born to kill AND became good at it from a young age. And unlike raiden he learned how to detach himself from that pleasure so that he doesn't end up like his fucked up twin.

They've already started.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULMV0m-1AO8

No Kiefer, no buy.

Why didn't they make it a survival game where all the snake clones are forced to work together to survive?

>tfw you will never main liquid

Why not make a stealth game with survival mechanics
There was this game called MGS3 that did it well, they should ask whoever made it for advice

They kind of did that with Peace Walker.

>Can't customize their hairstyles, facial hair and attire

Nah they didn't. Liquid isn't liquid without his bowie tier mullet.

I thought that is what survive was doing except with zombies. Still I think my idea would be cool.

Not really the same, in game that was Big Boss with three MSF soldiers, what user meant was actually having all the clones with their own personalities coming through.

this seems intradasting

is it coming to PC?

PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

I do feel bad for Venom, by the time he fought Solid Snake he was completely batshit insane. I guess he didn't care that he was used as a pawn by his hero.

>his mission ends fighting your clone son. Which in a technicality, you killed him."
Bigboss coming back as a cyborg was fine. They did not need to add all this bullshit.

Definitely Skull Face

>Born on a small village, probably didn't have any friends or much to do growing up
>Literally burned alive
>Joined the CIA, had to clean up whatever disaster Snake left, basically a glorified janitor
>Infected with vocal chord parasites, can't even speak his own language
>Wanted to have every country stand in his own, no global domination shit
>Burned alive again
>Crushed by sahelanthropus
>Dismembered alive by Venom and Kaz
>Ultimately killed by the most pathetic individual of the MGS universe
>Extremely ugly

>>Dies protecting the people he loved from a tool of the Patriots

His soldiers die before he does.

>Joined the CIA, had to clean up whatever disaster Snake left, basically a glorified janitor

Did he do it all for free?

you betcha

Quiet deserved what she got; rejected, unrequited love, left for dead, and somehow still alive according to her creator doing god knows what

>Wanted to have every country stand on its own

I get that he didn't want some global government that would just make it easier for cypher to completely take control but how was he planning to keep all nations seperate and at each other's throats? His plan didn't make too much sense to me when he explained it.

he wanted to give everyone cheap nukes

you forgot

Quiet was also forgotten about by literally everyone, including the person she loves. She was literally nothing to him, merely a means to an end.

He means Granin from MGS3 for the record. Granin was the first to come up with the Metal Gear concept, and sent it off to his "friend in the west"

>I did not choose to be Quiet

>I wanted to express my feelings to you

>If only we shared a common tongue

Even if they did share a common tongue, she would still be rejected.

You're a stupid asshole

I bet you like MGS4

Frank Yeager

Ocelot.

Just wanted to be big bosses bf but never got to :(

she could have written on paper or translated through code talker like hahaha nigga wtf

good bait

The player

Venom

As hard as Snakes life was, he got something almost resembling a happy ending

Venom on the other hand dies with his true self being forever lost to history and never ever being remembered. He gave his life first to save Big Boss, then literally gave it directly to him and got shat on violently for it

But I've had a happy and enjoyable life user and I've met so many wonderful people. Can you say the same?

Skull Face had 2 goals, first to wipe out the English language since it's the lingua franca and as revenge for his own language being lost or some shit, and second to arm every country no matter how small and insignificant with his nukes so every country would be forced to respect each other and what happened to his village would never happen again. Plus the nukes didn't even work so even in the worst case scenario there wouldn't be worldwide nuclear warfare

He probably came to closest to winning than any MGS villain too, he had both Venom and Zero beat until Liquid cucked him

Otacon is the right answer
The poor guy doesn't get a break
>Sniper Wolf
>His sister
>Naomi
He loses a beloved one in every game

>Venom on the other hand dies with his true self being forever lost to history and never ever being remembered. He gave his life first to save Big Boss, then literally gave it directly to him and got shat on violently for it

You could kinda say the same about Quiet, yet no one feels for her, because even though she ultimately turns and gives her life for Venom, she is left alone, forgotten and may or may not have died alone, thanks to Venom giving zero fucks we'll never know

That's more of Venom being severely autistic and not feeling attachment to anyone other than Kaz/his soldiers and DD

Bitch, you play MGS1?? Liquid kills Master Miller

I think Hideo Kojima has had the hardest life in MGS. Look at how that he had to be born Japanese to start with and the way how he exit Konami, a house he helped to build.

Yeah, no fucking shit he knows and we know that a lot of things don't add up. But that doesn't mean it isn't canon. If he actually followed through and remade the games, then, yeah I suppose at that point they're not.

Quiet was a Diamond Dog though.

>Sunny's codec during the final fight vs Armstrong is her asking why bad shit keeps happening to Raiden
>Raiden's responses foreshadow the after-credits scene

except that Venom let her leave to kill herself and he's like
>.......k

I remember some people were saying that one thing they disliked about MGSV was that they didn't really feel like Biggu Bossu was becoming a demon.

Did the "I'm already a demon" thing go over people's heads?

Venom is more asocial rather than autistic.

Raiden
>Orphaned at young age and turned into a child solider by man who killed his parents
>Gets sent to America, joins Army, meets perfect girl
>The entirety of MGS2 happens
>PTSD worsened because of this
>Gets cucked, believing girl had miscarriage and then hooked with CO
>Again, mental issues worsen
>Rescues Sunny, probably formed strong bond w/ her then had to give her up to
>Working with PLA, tries to steal BB's body, gets captured by Patriots at Area 51
>Gets turned into a cyborg by said Patriots, cyborgization and associated condition is probably a long and painful process, probably anal-probed without lube a few times along the way too
>Big Mama and PLA rescue him
>Drifts around world because of body, growing extremely suicidal over past events, to point where he views his life worthless
>MGS4 happens
>Only nice thing that happened to him; learned that girl truly loved him with of her heart, sacrificed reputation to hide not-miscarriged child, trained as a psychologist to help him
>Now can live rest of life peacefully; chose to do so
Yeah

inmo all clones of snakes had bad lives also naked snake as well

he was born in a internment camp he also shows sings of trauma when eva tries to cuddle him

Solid Snake.
His entire purpose and mission in life was nothing but to clean up Big Boss and the Patriots messes.

Are you mentally challanged user?
Mgr tells you a million times over and over that the patriots are gone.
Even though war as abuisness is still a thing.

>Naomi

That was forced just so she could die and make Otacon sad.

How come snake completely ignores the bitch in mgs4?
Why did she decide to marry a pants shitting faggot?
Why is mgs4 even a thing?
I like the idea of old snake at the end of his road going in on one last suicide misson but EVERYTHING else in that story is absolutely disgusting.
Did old snake even smash mei ling before dying?

For the last fucking time.
Never ever tell me ocelot is gay again because the last time someone did that i strangled them unconcious and left them in a dumpster that i took a shit in!

except he is

>Always wants to see Snake I
>Saves Snake II (Which involved a lot of physical contact)
>Gets to see Raiden naked
>youtube.com/watch?v=-sEO1o_5PkY

>-got tricked into thinking he was someone else and lost his previous life

Looked more like he was happy being big boss

Venom, hands down.

youtu.be/YpftVLr-cHs?t=100

was Kaz actually gay for Big Boss or was he just a very close war buddy?

MGS4 is just a shit story, that's why. It was the moment the world realised that Kojima is a hack.

I'm glad he got fired

>smashes the mirror in anger

Dude, you can interpret that scene however you like. Fact is that in MG1 Venom directly implicates himself/big boss in the creation of outer heaven, meaning that BB has to go into hiding for four years after

>smashes the mirror in anger

I don't think he does. I think it symbolises him letting go of very last that is left from his past life since you can see Big Boss on the other side of the mirror aka "himself".