I've never played a PC that really required a controller, liker a 3d fighting game does...

I've never played a PC that really required a controller, liker a 3d fighting game does, but now I'm trying to play one but I don't have a controller. Whats the best controller for modern PC games like WWE 2K16?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Microsoft-Wired-Controller-Windows-Console/dp/B004QRKWLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wired Xbox 360 controller.

Xbox Controller

Xbox 360 controller.

If you like customization and one controller being capable of everything then the Steam controller. It's also really excellent remote for your PC.

If you want something more intuitive then xbox 360/one/premium controller.

Oh ok, will I need anything other than that or can I just get an xbox 360 controller off of Amazon and it will work for my games.

A PS4 controller desu

Google "Xbox 360 controller for Windows".

works 90% of the time.
worst case scenario you rebind the keys to the controller buttons manually.

Ah ok thanks I'll purchase it now.

Just get the wired one
amazon.com/Microsoft-Wired-Controller-Windows-Console/dp/B004QRKWLA

Is the cord really short on these wired controllers or are they normal?

make goddamn sure you get the wired one

Nah, they're a decent length

like 8ft or some shit from eyeballing the one on my table long enough

get an xbone wireless controller. literally the perfect controller for windows

I want to get into PC gaming but I don't want to sit at a desk on a computer when I play. I already have a desk job so I like couch comfy playing.

Is the Steam Controller good for this? I like RTS games and Grand Strategy, which is why I want to get into PC gaming more. Does the Steam Controller allow for these types of games to be played without a keyboard and mouse?

>webcam
Throw that spyware in the trash.. unless you are a streamer

But everyone else is saying get wired. Something must be wrong with wireless.

You need an adapter for wireless

go back to your fucking console
if you play pc games you're supposed to pay attention not be 'comfy' while you mash your controller trying to select game units with a touchpad

Jesus christ. Your mouse area should be at least 35% of your desk. And you should be using 400 DPI sensitivity for gaming and 800 DPI for browsing the web.

you need an extra adapter plus the shit runs on batteries while the wired one just needs one usb port

Having to babysit batteries is pretty annoying.

RTS and grand strategy are designed to be played with a KB+M.

If you get an XB1 controller, you can just plug it in via micro usb and not worry about anything.

you can go to your local best buy and price match the 360 controller with Amazon.

You have to ask them to price match, you can get it for about 25-30 dollars.

Wired sucks. The wire is gonna snag your dick while you're playing.

BestBuy sells the gamepad + wireless adapter combo. It's not hard to find anymore like it used to.

Just buy a 4 pack of rechargeable batteries and you should be fine. It's actually more convenient to just switch bats (short for batteries) when you're low instead of having to plug in and recharge.

Besides, you're gonna need those batteries for your GBA and GBC.

>rechargeable batteries
I use a wireless KB+M and this is the optimal solution: one pair discharges, switch batteries, resume your gaming while the discharged ones charge.

Get the elite xbox controller.
Paddles on the back for face buttons is a HUGE advantage once you get used to it.

>amazon.com/Microsoft-Wired-Controller-Windows-Console/dp/B004QRKWLA
This is what you need OP. Best controller ever made.