What does Cred Forums think of this series? Which of the two games are better...

What does Cred Forums think of this series? Which of the two games are better? How do they compare to other super hero games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwWCyH2HfEU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyefdMlnriE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Infamous 2 is probably the best one, overall a fun series but not as much fun as something like Prototype

Infamous was interesting at the time but I feel doesn't hold up, the second one is way better imo

It was okay, 1 and 2 were just above average.

1 and 2 both have ups and downs, but 2 had the better gameplay.

You feel like a city level super hero.

I just started the first one today. Its just fine for the time it came out in, having fun so far. The moral choices are retarded as shit though.

Out of the three, IF2 is definitely the best.
Although, 3 has the best combat due to the diverse powers and the stark differences between good/evil powers.

Honestly, it's one of my favorite game series, but like user said above, it doesn't hold up all that well, especially the first.
If you can pick them up for cheap, it's worth a solid two playthroughs imo.

Half as long

If it was a multiplat no one would remember it.

>Infamous 1
Pretty good
>Infamous 2
Love it
>Festival of Blood
Haven't tried it yet
>Second Son
Not as good as 2, but still quite good
>First Light
Actually quite interesting

All in all, quite a good series.

All the PS3 Infamous games are available on PS Now, so it is technically a multiplat.

You are autistic.

You can use PS Now on PC, so technically it is multiplat.

Terrible games that run at 10 and 20 fps

youtube.com/watch?v=vwWCyH2HfEU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyefdMlnriE
25fps is more accurate, but yeah.

So how are Second Son and First Light? Most of what I remember from the threads here on release was complaining how Neon essentially overshadows absolutely everything else in Second Son with it being very short, while First Light is even shorter but made more fun because of the girl's take on Neon or something to that extent.

>Haven't tried it yet
It's extremely short, we're talking "100% in 4 hours" short, but it's really fun. The stake is an awesome weapon and it was way more fun using Swarm to slaughter vampires and then stake the shit out of them than actually use electricity funnily enough. Definitely worth the $5 though.

>Second Son
Neon is overpowered, but I haven't completed it yet so I can't comment on its length.
As I said, it's not as good as 2, but I still liked it.
>First Light
Got that free with PS+
Interesting, but I wish there was more to do in the Open World.
After you hover up all the collectibles, all that's left is the Arena stuff.

I remember playing infamous 1 and it was such a slideshow during a battle that i thought my ps3 was legitimately broken; it was that bad

Infamous 1 is better than Infamous 2. It has a better story and mixes its gameplay up with platforming sections.

Both games are more like 3rd person shooters with a super hero theme than what most people think of as a super hero game though.

I will never not be mad about this

>Don't even get Origami power at the end
>only some cosmetic costume
Why

I was hoping I could finally be Read or Die but instead I just Die.

I think 1 and 2 are pretty good.
2 feels rushed, especially when you get close to the end.
I played Prototype directly after Infamous 1 and didn't like it at all. The first two Infamous games are good,

i was hoping for that too

Second Son

I thought it had a lot of promise when I first heard of it, and it was really disappointing when it turned out that "lightning powers" really just meant "TPS guns and grenades, except with lightning". There are a few exceptions, but still.

funny thing is it has a lot of potential since it's basically One Piece set in seattle, with people developing powers to manipulate and become even the most esoteric things.

I mean there could be a fucking Fishing line conduit or insect conduit or a dick conduit

prototypes > infamouses
although I wish I could get the armor mutation from prototype and the tentacle mutation from 2, in one game.