You did like it right?

You did like it right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjhejmc4NBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was pretty good on-the go. Though I think I had the most fun playing the goddamn minigames and Mario VS Luigi with my friends.

Only the minigames.

This was the one with the mini mushroom, right?

It had a lot of novelty at the time due to being the first traditional 2D Mario for several gens. I did like it.

Nowadays though I pretty much hate it. It's bland and compares so poorly to the NSMB games after.

I only liked it for being the first DS game I got. Looking back I wonder how I even played the game with the slippery ass physics.

it was great, mario vs luigi was god tier, why'd they never do it again?

It's great. It's the perfect remake of Super Mario Bros.

The problem is they branded it.

I liked it

I NEVER had anyone to do mario vs luigi modes.

>I NEVER heard this song
youtube.com/watch?v=tjhejmc4NBk

I thought it only existed in the beta trailer

For such a simple premise it was fun as fuck. I'm sad they never brought it back in any of the other New Super Mario Bros games, especially the console versions.

If they ever re-release it remove the New. This game doesn't deserve to be lumped in with those later abominations.

It was really forgettable. Not a bad game, its just boring. Multiplayer was fun though.

It was a pleasant surprise at launch but it got surpassed by all its sequels. It kinda aged badly. NSMB U and 2 are the best ones.

NSMB wasn't that great, but it was nice to have a 2D Mario after so long without one.

Wii and Wii-U are pretty good.

NSMB2 was completely fucking unnecessary.

>mfw i tried to take on NSLU first
>mfw i start up the game

Needless to say i picked up NSMBU after, i'm just now diving back into NSLU after getting comfortable.

>tfw the ice level
>tfw getting the blue shell

How good is that Newer Super Mario Bros mod?

For some reason I was disgusted by all the NSMB games. They're fun with friends, but not so much alone.

Is there a way we could play Mario vs Luigi online through an emulator? I'd kill for that. It was fun as fuck and made for so many great moments, like being mini running away from someone with a mega mushroom as they destroy all the piping

The first NSMB is easily the worst one. By far.

And it's already been rereleased on Wii U.

I like it and don't mind it turning into a series of its own IF that series was for handhelds only.

Yes, I love it.
And I kinda liked the Wii version too.

I fucking hate NSMB2 tho.

>underground level
>someone gets Mega Mushroom
>breaks through the floor and dies
Good times

That was the tightest shit, both players sliding around and seeing who fucks up first