FUCK YOU I LIKED IT!

>FUCK YOU I LIKED IT!
post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8ShsHeYkeI
youtube.com/watch?v=C-LgsWKWfGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if it stayed niche Cred Forums would love it

Dark Souls 2 was actually the best game in the series. People just haven't realized it yet.

#FE was fun.

kys

I played it up after beating undyne.......I kinda got spoiled on Cred Forums and lost interest.

only with mods

You'll realize I'm right eventually. Just give it time.

Oh man, that's some flawless reasoning you have there.

>best armor sets and mos variety of armour sets
>Duel sword stancing
>Way better spells, miracles, and pyromancies
>Substantially better PVP than other games in the series
Seriously, why do people hate DS2?

>from the desert
>wear next to nothing
>pale as snow

Was going to post this,
Dark Souls 2 was comfy as fuck, much more atmospheric and pvp was the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=D8ShsHeYkeI

Level design and boss design are both awful compared to the other games.

>Sorceress

It's magic. Shit doesn't need to be explained.

Not really, its just a meme, Das2 had new and interesting areas, while Das3 just copy and pasted the same areas over and over with little to no originality.
While Das1 on the other hand had interconnection which was neat, but other then that its roughly the same

Majula was actually pretty damn great. It was pretty, and relaxing. Felt like I could honestly just stair at the water forever.

>PS1-tier graphics with the same textured stretched over flat levels and box-like rooms
>Uninspired bosses
>floaty and unresponsive character movement
>nonexistent levels design
>fanfic-tier story and lore
The only redeeming factors of that game were PVP and some of the DLCs, otherwise it's bottom-tier even on its own.

Kingdom Hearts 2's intro with Roxas

>substatntially beter PVP
Love this meme
HOL UP HOL UP
*buffs*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*casts SO*
THAT WE
*casts GMB*
WUZ
*applies Hex to Santier Spear/pulls out Ice Rapier*
BUFFIN N SHIET?
*spams hexes in desperation or forbidden sun until out of casts*

Also
>no dedicated invasion orbs
>dead covenant areas
>slowest souls game

I really got into the story and characters in this entry.

Oh, how could I also forget
>no backstab armors
>parry spam scimitar

Man if You enjoyed enjoy it some more. I don't get this board and judging the everliving fuck out out of people who had fun

>PS1-tier graphics
Literally the same graphics as Dark Souls 1
>Uninspired bosses
What the fuck does that even mean, are you just pulling shit out of your ass?
>floaty and unresponsive character movement
Its more responsive then its predecessors
>nonexistent levels design
So there wasn't any levels at all? Your not making much of an argument here
>fanfic-tier story and lore
Dark Souls has always had retarded lore though.

haven't you heard?

fun is a meme

Undertale was a fun game.

FFXIII, I know it has it flaws but I love the series.

>fun
He doesn't know!

I love MGSV and best character is Miller fuck PW and BB is nowhere near as cool as Miller.

I like Skullface because he was a Bond villan and I will admit MGSV has problems but this isn't the thread for that.

Tales of the Abyss and SaGa Minstrel Song are probably the most love it or hate it games I've played.
Love em both

Better than
>Giants
>Mask of the father
>Chaos zweihander
>stun locking swings
>over-powered spells
>parry spam
>back-stab cheese

I thought it was pretty great for what it is.

Fucking, THIS!
MGSV might not have had the a substantial story, but it had the best gameplay from any stealth game, period. Also, the cutscenes may have been lacking, but they were all very memorable.

>Literally the same graphics as Dark Souls 1
DS1 didn't have flat leaves textures.
>What the fuck does that even mean, are you just pulling shit out of your ass?
That means that every boss is just a humanoid giant enemy who swing their swords and do AOE attacks from time to time. Either that or DS1/DeS boss rehashes.
>Its more responsive then its predecessors
As if, the attack animations don't have any momentum unlike previous games and don't even get me started on tying dodge rolls i-frames to a stat.
>So there wasn't any levels at all?
After the Forest of Giants and Bastille, the """levels""" were just corridors that don't even make sense geographically in relation to one another.
>Dark Souls has always had retarded lore though.
For you.

borderlands series

>Literally the same graphics as Dark Souls 1
>im-fucking-plying

youtube.com/watch?v=C-LgsWKWfGE

This post alone almost made me go boot up superhot right fucking now

Yes, it was.

>Bioshock Infinite still had a beautiful aesthetic
>Pokemon and Animal Crossing have charm all around
>Source shooters and Minecraft are still fun to fuck around in with mods
>same for TES/Fallout mod-wise but for offline and town-fighting
>Undertale was a nice experience, rancid-fandom aside
>Sonic has nice character designs (even the comic characters)
>Resident Evil 6, DmC and Revengeance are fine on their own

There, I swam through a lake of needles and found some hay.

hots

sauce?

>Resident Evil 6 was fine
Absolutely not. I literally can't think of one thing about that game I enjoyed. It was a horrid experience the entire ride through.

It was the perfect game for your kind.

>Giants
Just a meme armor or for min maxers
>Mask of the Father
see above
>Chaos Zwei
Might as well have a sign that says please parry me
>stun locking swings
This is in DaS2, and you can cancel out stunlocks in 1 at least
>Over-powered spells
This is in DaS2 as well, and in 1 only shitters die to Pursuers/Dark Bead
>parry spam
Dark Souls 2 says hi
>Back-stab cheese
Only legit complaint

>Pokemon and Animal Crossing have charm all around

Both well loved series nigga Animal Crossing has only gotten better but I'm not really optimistic for the mobile game. Pokemon is alright I skipped Black/White amd I'm just getting back into the franchise and I'm optimistic for Sun/Moon.

I wish Pokemon Crossing was a thing.

just google or sadpanda vorpal love, don't think it's been translated yet.

On release with the lack of content I lost interest but with the release of the collection it's actually a decent game with good PvE and PvP.

Bloodborne is one of the best, most atmospheric games of the 2010s and the only reason it isn't lauded as such is because Cred Forums's nintoddlers and PCucks keep regurgitating the same anti-PS4 memes and normies can't handle the difficulty despite liking Meme Souls (which has gone to shit with each successive sequel).

Nah you're just an edgelord contrarian. Excluding the over the top story, Leon's campaign was great and Jake's campaign was fun.

Quit spewing memes or going into shitpost threads. Bloodborne generally get's positive reception on here since its usually only shitposters are false flagging as mustards or sonyggers.

I understand people being irritated at this game for it's price tag, but other than that do people genuinely not like SUPERHOT? I thought it was a blast.

It had some very fluid 3rd-person controls (probably the best in the series), ability to move + shoot, some of the enemies/setpieces were genuinely tough, the Mercenaries mode is a blast, and is great for co-op like 5 was.

But I do agree it was a messy setup for the series and each campaign felt watered-down compared to any other.

Bloodborne is one of the most overated titles shilled on this board, its repetitive, buggy and has little to no variety on setting, weapons and enemies, all bosses follow the same formula and can be beaten fairly easily with R1 spam, parrying is easy as shit and dominates pvp games, half the bosses are terrible and the only notable ones are locked behind dlc.
Keep crying sony-drone, Bloodborne will 'Never ever' win GOTY

Tits of cold steel.

Nice way to show you never actually played it.

Like clock work

Nope, I didn't even like their campaign. The shooting was substantially worse than previous games, were I couldn't even tell if my bullets were doing anything. Also, why give us a knife if you're going to give us melee combat too? Plus, I hated the way upgrades worked in that games. It felt like it was literally impossible to avoid being hit by something, especially since monsters would suddenly spring to life about two feet from you and you can't hurt them before hand. I disliked only having the option of walking or running with the tilt of the analog stick being what decided which it was, and it would've done better if the controls were more like Dead Spaces in terms of camera placement and movement.

One last thing. Fucking tripping over corpses. That doesn't make a any gameplay sense.

RE5 had better 3rd person controls than 6 :P

RIP Lionhead

I liked 5 and I personally disagree, unless you prefer the always-forward camera.

Would've been awesome had those manual-dodges from the early RE5 trailers stayed in though.

Warlords of Draenor

Epic counter argument, just like a sonygger to deflect any criticism with "Y-you just didnt play it!"

It's been two years you dork.

The always forward camera works way, way better than the shitty camera work we got in 6. There's a reason every third person shooter has it.

3 had everything but the ending going for it, 2 is a way better game.

RE5 has some of the most satisfying shooting/melee combat in a game.

I love Mercs3D so that's my contribution to the thread btw not that user.

Play it to the end anyway, it suffers more than most games from being spoiled but it's not like it's totally ruined.

>I'm optimistic for Sun/Moon.
you and everyone else, xy was alright and oraswas bad compared to emerald, but not THAT bad but what they've been showing looks like they might have given a shit this time

I haven't played since Cataclysm (except very briefly in MoP, which I didn't like) and I thought WoD was surprisingly good. Right up until I started doing the endgame as part of the rep grind to unlock flying, and now I instantly hate it. I understand perfectly how people liked it at first and pulled a fucking 180.

>a
>not er
everyone knows nigga isn't racist

Does Amnesia the Dark Descent count? I remember people loved it when it came out, but for some reason people are shitting on it recently. It's a really good fucking game though, as well as all the games that copy it.

I know that Riley Freeman, I just like the gif and stomping heads in RE is really satisfying.

I do too.

>but for some reason people are shitting on it recently

Really?
I thought it was mostly the sequel that people hated.

Yes, really, DaS2 had some of the worst bosses in the entire series.

Eh. The game feels much better than DaS, but the wotld fees like a bunch of corridors thrown together with little to no interconnection, and you never get the sense that everything fits together in one big world.

I found RE5 unsatisfying entirely because they made the blood spray from head explosion less graphic in the transition from 4 to 5.

I've already seen those yet still makes me smile and I had to request a drawfag to get my Snorlax.

Honestly, I think ORAS was better than FRLG

Undertale is essentially what you would get if you took the memorable moments from the RPGs of your youth and made a game just out of those parts, without any of the filler.

brother

I just like the idea of punching/wrasslin the fuck out of zombambos.

Exactly. But I can't tell if you're saying that's a negative or not? It's a huge positive for me.

I really do like the moments in RE5 where they embrace the fucking nonsense that made RE4 so great, like the boulder punching QTEs.

destiny is top comfy

The gameplay itself is the most fun in the series, especially in co-op.

I kinda hope Sheva comes back in some way but I doubt it since it took forever to see Claire again Rebecca, Billy, and everyone else has just fell by the wayside.

game is shit

Enjoy the ban.

I think the ending of System Shock 2 is fucking perfect. I think the people that hate it and wish it were more elaborate or dynamic or cinematic or whatever are insane. Unless it's a gameplay complaint. Then I get you.

I'm right with you, I think it's an enormous positive. There's a definite chance that Toby may end up pulling a Notch and being a one-hit wonder, but it's kind of phenomenal that one person (mostly) made what he did, and I'm looking forward to what he does in the future.

I liked the tone, characters, and the combat. Even the overworld was cool. My favorite Zelda game.

Eh, both have their ups to me. One is easier on the second hand, the other frees up movement so long as your right-stick keeps up too.

A mode-selector (if possible) sounds like an optimal route IMHO. Same way how SH2 and 3 had 2D and 3D movement selectors.

The gameplay was fun, I love third person shooters and 3D platformers. I also liked not being completely alone on the ship, even if I was alone in gameplay.

What' the point of of not having a straight forward camera if you can't fucking see where you're going if you're running toward the camera!? Also, there should've been a button ala Batman Arkham series for running, since there was only the option to run or walk in the game anyway. It was just stupid. It should've been a slow build up to running depending on how tilted the analog stick was.

You are not allowed to have that opinion, gonzo.
You can like Busby or Superman 64 or DmC or No Man's Sky but you MUST NOT like Other M.

I really liked it too.
It's an okay game but a bad metroid game.

This game is fun as hell, I'm so glad I ignored every fucking review and bought it. I've been playing non stop since I got it a few days ago.

I wish fable 2 was on pc

Kinda ashamed to say that this is one of my all-time favourite games

This
I'd rather have a 2D Metroid like Fusion or Super, but I'd lover another game like that in a different IP. I didn't even hate most the cutscenes, just the flashback ones. The rest were mostly tolerable.

I spent more time in Skyrim then I did in Fallout 4. I honestly have no drive to play 4 because how bad of an rpg it is compared to 3 and NV.

>What' the point of of not having a straight forward camera if you can't fucking see where you're going if you're running toward the camera!?
In 6's case, the faster resulting movement and ability to face enemies sooner for quickshots, dodge-rolls and melee attacks.

Wouldn't work as well for 5 or 4 since the whole movement-logic and surrounding enemy/level layout is all different. It's all about context with these schemes.

Me too, minus the shame.

Deserts aren't always bright and sandy :^)

I hate Ubisoft but I I already have 300 hours in Siege with no signs of stopping. It's the only game I've liked from Ubi in over a decade.

GT is better than Super, Xenoverse is dogshit, Toriyama is a retard who can't even make Ssgod anything but Kaioken and blue ss ,and Buu's Fury is one of the best Dragonball games.

Chrono Cross doesn't exist.

I love Blood Dragon and want a proper sequel instead of Trials shit. Also fuck Blood Dragon not having a boss fight with Sloane.

SUPERHOT doesn't have nearly enough lasting value to justify shelling out TWENTY FUCKING BUCKS for it, but other than that it's pretty fun.

>3/4th of the video just small nitpicks
>real shit like the entire King's Passage, the boss bonfire rooms, the interior of the cathedral or the N64-tier cliffs in Bastille not mentioned

Cant be bothered watching, does it have looking off the roof from Belfry Sol? I never see people mention it buy you can just see the lava end and then just the skybox.

nope

Yes, the writing can be annoying as hell, but it's still a good switch-off-your-brain-and-shoot-stuff game.

>GT is better than Super
Both shit
>Buu's Fury is one of the best Dragonball games.
Yes.

I honestly only play for the shooting never gave a fuck about writing.Some things are pretty good like Jack and some ancillary characters/quests.

>That Good,Bad, and The Ugly quest

I think it's a good franchise and some characters are endearing. I like how previous vault hunters actually became characters.

I miss Bloodwing...

GT has some good designs and it's still shit but barely better than Super, Black and Future Trunks are the only good things so far.

I like that GT beat em up on Gba also.

[Spoiler]Even the ending[/spoiler]

Shit.

No.

>People just haven't realized it yet.

Anti-DS2 faggots are just a tiny vocal minority of idiots, like Triggerniggers.

I think there's also a group that think that DaS2 is obviously the worst in the series, but it's still not bad.

Also, using metacritic as an indicator of quality? Sweet jesus user

I can understand liking the gameplay, since the guns and combat and skills all work very well.
But the ending? Really?

I have 169 hours in borderlands 2 and enjoyed most of it
but playing every character at once was kinda making it worse

Started playing just after xmas, finished the game last weekend. 9 IRL days spent, level 102. Easily the most fun I've had with a game this year

Good game overall, but fuck me all the endings sucked so much dick it really does bring everything down.

Fun gameplay but dogshit rpg, I can't even muster the energy to keep playing after 2 days.

I even like settlements and don't care for jet shit but the whole muh child and voiced main means nothing to me. I even like 3 because they gave a reason to actually look for Neeson.

I wonder why you didn't post the user scores?

This one's for you too, dlcfags.

>No Krogan sidekick
>Indoctrination theory was better than the actual story
>Dlc is actually needed to enjoy
>Decisions matter

I played ME2 and DA:O without dlc and was satisfied but ME3 nah man. I haven't even played the game and know how bad it is. I prefer when we could actually go to planets and actually have rpg mechanics in 1.

I wish you could bang that green qt asari.

Yeah I didn't play for the story at all, despite being 1/6 the size Far Harbor had a better story. Voiced main remains a shit decision, and the side quests were better than the story. Institute a complete immersion breaking useless shit, I don't know why they decided to incorporate the bits from Assassins Creed even AC fans don't like. Should have been a raider gang.

This is the worst one story-wise, but I've never been impressed with FO stories. I just got hooked on exploring everything and shootin n lootin and making my character OP and dressing up my followers and building settlements. It was like Animal Crossing with shooting

>user scores

>"journalist" scores

>Animal Crossing with shooting

I like that analogy strangely and what little I have played sidequests are better. I like Cait,Mcreedy, and even Piper to an extent. I don't like how they judge me for stealing when I should be trying to FUCKING SURVIVE.

I might hop back into it just because the Animal Crossing analogy but I've got a fuck huge backlog.

This is my GOTY 2015
Also pic

Try it, don't worry about the story and just explore, see if you're into it.

We needs Beth's exploration and world design and gunplay, and Obsidians writing and plotting and characters. One day Beth will let Obsidian write a Fallout game for them and we will have a truly great game

Maybe Todd but for now we can dream.

Undertale was voted the best game of all time. What are you even trying to say?

Honestly one of my favorite ff games.

Agreed my fellow Underoo, agreed. No one should be deprived the experience of playing Toby's masterpeace.

8==3

Haha that's funny but that's just a THEORY.

What a fucking fag couldn't just meet the guy but no let's give him something he'll never look at twice because.

Excuuusse me? Liking Undertale is a really severe crime I am literally shaking right now. It's not safe or easy to be an Underoo/Undertale fan and stand up for women and transright with the GooberGumblers around, you know.

Maybe if you'd experienced a sliver of actual oppression in your life you'd understand what we Undertale fans have to endure. People have been bullied at school and bullied at work, some have even succumbed to the deep pain and taken their own lives.

So just be quiet and think of someone besides yourself once in your PETTY STUPID LIFE!

8==3

>8==3

c==3

>anti-undertale shitposters
hehehehe

Might be fun but fucking retarded when people want an actual MGS3 in Fox and Island of Flies.

I'd prefer a MG1 remake in Fox with MGSV gameplay and a cqc fight ala Boss in MGS3.

X was definitely one of the best in the series.

Obviously not as good as the RPG ones which were fucking perfect but I still had solid fun. Like 3/5 tier fun.

I have mixed feelings. I see it as the downfall of the series, because even though it was a good game, it wasn't as good as IX, and everything that followed was horse shit.

3D sonic games

But what about XIV?

I do agree though.

>playing mmorpgs

Pick none

The sticker system had potential but the game itself becomes a slog after the first world. CS seems to be an improvement from what I've seen.

I liked most worlds, there were hidden rooms and other secrets in the levels which I liked. The swamp was the worst and also the longest and all around a bad time except for Snifit or Whiffit.

I was merely rusing you, famalam.

Better than DS3 and much better than DeS but not better than DS1
I hated the green hollowing and the Majula theme but DS2 was pretty cool on a lot of things
If they didn't fuck up hard on a lot of things, it could've been the best one

I much prefer Obsidian's exploration. Exploration in Obsidian Fallout is much better. The items you can get are actually unique in some way (the models, weapon sounds etc) are unique. Fuck Bethesda.

I agree Dark souls 2 is much better than 3. It's something about 3 that makes it hard for me to play. After I beat the fire demon boss in the underground area I quit the game.

It's not bad by any means but holy shit I wish there weren't so many fatal falls, the platforming was more deadly than any boss or enemy

cause rat king wasn't a shittier version of sif, level design made perfect sense and every other boss wasn't just an overlarge humanoid with and overlarge weapon doing the same 2-3 side swings one overhead

also why did enemies like the turtle knights track you so much, if you actually did manage to get behind them to try and backstab they fell backwards one shotting you

nah id even put 3 ahead of 2

6/10 would not buy twice

You missed out on the best bosses.

literally

durr, meant to reply to

It's because they didn't have to work as hard on DS3 as they did on DS1
They knew everyone will buy it no matter what they did so why bother?
Just like most other directors, be it film or games, once you have a massive hit and you have a lot of fanboys, they'll end up just cranking out new stuff that will lack the drive and soul of the first hit
That's why DS3 is mostly "Hey remember that bit from DS1?"

so when you went from poison place to lava city in the sky extending out as far as the eye can see that made sense did it?

or when you descended after the pure shit dragon knight (to only kick his shit in times two in one of the laziest fights ever) below sea level to a dock, that made sense

that crazy shit happened in ds1 for ash lake but otherwise it was sweet you could die in the woods and in lost izalith and view that bloodstain from the burg and tomb of giants

Assassins Creed 2 was a very, very fun game including the modern day Desmond parts.
It was the last time I felt like normie vidya was heading in a good direction

i liked it, ending was dogshit though

So do i. It's one of those instances where I completely see and understand the issues, but the parts I like (atmosphere, music, and even the Paradigm shifting) I like SO much that I completely overlook the negatives.

Why? It's a fantastic game.

shame they never will

People who hate this got their opinion from a Spoony review mostly.

Same, except I hated it because of the ending. Story was building up so well and then just crashes. Apparently that was the point? But it's such a waste of good page turner writing and character investment.

It's a good game, sure. Wouldn't pay full price though.

Reminder that you can use your mouse to dodge like Neo.

Yes I totally trust someone whose job it is to get payed to "review" videogames with scores from good to great over my peers. Eat shit faggot.

Personally, as a kid, who played and Beat FF 7, 9, and 10- 8 was a freak. It was paced weird, had a weird levelup system and a weirder spell system. I just couldn't get into it.

Years later as an adult I still found it to be a pretty weak game.