ITT: Games that take incredible mental discipline

ITT: Games that take incredible mental discipline

Dota requiring mental discipline?

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

it requires mental discipline to play such a shit game

yeah, this game really challenges the mind. I guess you could say its for the mentally challenged

I love being mentally challenged

>shit game
Go on, tell us why this game is shit.

spot the cucks who can't beat 1k peruvians

>point and click all over the map
>mental discipline

>dealing with drunk russians and tilted manchildren
>mental discipline

5v5 PvP game where 75% of the skill (or more depending on the match) is obscure PvE mechanics (lasthitting) an autistic equipment optimization.

>75% of the skill (or more depending on the match) is obscure PvE mechanics (lasthitting)
>lasthitting
>75% of the skill

spoken like a true shitter

>>>>>>ASSFAGGOTS

KEK

The genre is LITERALLY RTS for downs syndrome children

>all these 2k shitters shittalking dota

i have played this game for ages and i can confirm that the only things it takes is extreme autism and self-hatred to play it

Starcraft II.

It's because games like Starcraft require such a high degree of mental discipline that games like DOTA and LOL have become more popular in the multiplayer scene. They're much easier on the cerebrum.

I mean you can say a lot of stuff bout dota but saying it' easy in any way, that's how you spot one that never played it, or is salty as fuck

This piece of shit

>Cheesecraft

lmao

>dumb generic survival game #5

AYO HOL UP
"takes out a cigarette"
SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS....
"disguises as friendly scout"
THAT WE WUZ SPIEZ N SHIET?
"jumps off of stairs and stabs you"

>75% of the skill is obscure PvE mechanics

this.
I really don't know what there is for you assfaggots fangays to be so proud of
Just check the sc2 Byun vs. Dark games that just ended, that's what you call skill
thats what you call e-sports

i laughed so much at this for some reason

>dota 2

>mature look

lmao it looks like an extra cartoony chinese knock off dota, everyone looks like a purple, brown or green piece of shit and with the new skins you literally can't tell which heroes are they anymore, kys

the only mental discipline needed is not wanting to kill yourself after russians throw every match

it's true though. even those cheeses require a lot more mental fortitute than any game of DOTA you will ever play even if you're playing Invoker.
If you've ever tried playing competitive Starcraft you'd agree with me. You've got base building, resource gathering, build order, scouting/spying, map control, army composition, army and army movement/micromanagement to consider, and at the fastest possible speed your little mind can manage because it's all about who can juggle it all the fastest, and one fuck up and you're toast.

And yes there are cheeses but if anything they add to the complexity of the gaem because all those cheeses have counters so on top of all the above you have to make sure you implement them.

>skins

Fuck off lolbab.

>starcraft 2 meta still evolving
>meanwhile at valve they do crazy balance changes in dota 2 to "see the reaction from the community"
played dota in warcraft 3, hated it. years later played LoL just because my friends did. its just not fun as a game. there were so many better,more fun mods for Warcraft 3

It does require mental discipline, having to carry the team while getting singlehandedly blamed for losing the game if you fuck up once requires enormous amount of patience and self-discipline.

This happens throughout all of the brackets consistently where you get a shitposting teen or peruvian who haven't cotributed anything riling up the entire team against you because you hurt their feelings by telling them they suck and then fucked up/got outplayed.

What are you talking about Dota 2's meta is still changing, all it takes is one tournament and some guy to make it popular. The current patch is regarded as the most balanced version of Dota right now. Even then custom games in Dota 2 actually can break free from WC3's engine. You can't get Crumbling Island arena in WC3.

have fun spamming right click and pressing Q and E in your mobashit, this is the real deal

I wish i could still jew in DOTA 2

ya dude, so much skill in your point and click adventures

my fuckin grandma can play Myst, what about you?

crumbling what? what the hell is that?
the modes i remember from War3 are Hero Line, Angel Arena, tower defence, vampirism, footmen, darwin's island, risk, hero siege... all of those were fun, hell even the base game was fun
but i understand that playing dota 2 you rely on the modded gamemodes to have something resembling "fun"

>dota2 normalfags defending the shittiest genre of the last 10 years

Hero line, Angel Arena, Tower Defence - multiple of them, Footmen, Darwin Island and more are ported into Dota 2 custom games already.

interesting
i might install dota 2 after all
thanks for the heads up

anything is better than overshite
mobafps games are the biggest cancer
>what do edgy kids? shooters
>what do nerdy kids like? moba
>lets mix them together with awful execution and lazily designed maps

why do you hate overwatch so much

Why do people hate buying BKB?(in my 3k bracket at least)I mean it gives fucking spell immunity.
I literally lost 3 games in a row because my cores didn't buy BKBs and didn't save money for buybacks.

>Thinks OW is a MOBA
>Uses edgy as a buzzword
That tells me all I need to know about you.

Because items with actives are shit if you don't know when to use the actives.
That's the problem you'll awlways notice in low MMR games, if the fight is even a bit of a clusterfuck and not completely clearcut you'll notice 9/10 times at least one core that blows their bkb either too early and gets kited/isolated or too late when they're nearly dead because they were stunned so it basically just becomes extremely expensive slot filler.

You might be confusing MOBAs with ASSFAGGOTS.

make an alt
you can never get out of the 1-3k bracket because you get retards like them who don't buy BKB (b-b-but /d2g/ said it's a bad item) and save for buybacks
that's how i got from 2k to 4k by making a simple alt

>you can never get out of the 1-3k bracket because of your team

hahahaha you are just extreme shit at the game

Just a reminder to my fellow dotards that the majority of Cred Forums are casual console plebs and fightan negro-lovers.

>calibrate at 2.3k
>15 games later still 2.3k
>reach 2.5 by winning 8 games in a row
>afraid of forced50

>dota
>not a casualfest central

Never ever PCuck

>clicking and right clicking a single production unit with a few extra skills slapped on
>mental discipline

Yeah, you're gonna need to post your mmr.

Of course, especially playing this guy.

q,q,q,q,q,q,q,q,r,q,q,q,q,q,q,r,q,q,q,q,q,r,w,q,q,q,q,q,q, sign post

Who is the best support and why is it Oracle

>this gif has a higher FPS than Blunderborne

>Not winter waifu
>Not Bongo man

but that's not Winter Wifern

Ice isn't that nice.

I will look at it go from time to time though.

majority of dota players are console casuals playing on their laptop or russians

>my graphics card is so shit i have to render the game at under 30% and as a result can't tell the difference between heroes. Atleast I can play LoL on the lowest settings and still see which faggot is which : ^ )

The graphics and performance of dota 2 have gotten consistently worse of the last 2 years. They could have done nothing and the graphics would be better than they are now

>maxing out graphics changes the art style

how can someone be so damn stupid?

i run the game perfectly fine maxed out doesn't make it any less disgusting to look at compared to the original dota

most of the new skins add so much visual noise it's simply eye cancer

Like which ones?

Most of the sets are pretty consistent with the character.

The only one I have trouble with is the Invoker immortals, but I can still tell it's Invoker since no one else looks that way and no one else has muli coloured balls floating around them.

As far as I remember: There is no option to make Svens Ringblade look ingame as it looks in the pick screen.

>There was a time when mushi was this fucking good

btfo