What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOM38QT9wO8
youtube.com/watch?v=NyRf7f1XBX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing, it's great.

Preferred TMS #FE though

Nothing, its good.

Who ready for console SMT with Persona 5's assets here?

>what went wrong?
literally the best mainline SMT

The edgy as fuck boxart was a bad starting point.

Why the fuck does Kaiwan, a demon with an old man face, has the voice of a little girl?

Fusion went wrong.
I fused Medusa with some trash, accident happened, and now I have fucking lv55 Tiamat with Medusa's exclusive gun skill.

>tfw I've been getting bodied in pretty much every encounter
And he I was thinking I was half decent at Megaten.
War might be a bit too much for me.

Is it bad that I'm using some of the DLC gear?

>using cheatgear

Restart.

It's not on the Vita or PS4.

inb4 sonycuck, I know. But PC would be unrealistic for an Atlus game.

I just want it in a format that I can comfortably play in for a couple of hours at a time.

Why the fuck can't this game be topped?

Gappy makes me happy!

>babies first SMT
>good

>PC is unrealistic

Not as unrealistic as you might think.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOM38QT9wO8

Because it's your first smt.

The game's a lot closer to Etrian Odyssey when its on War difficulty which is pretty nice

Oh I forgot about Citra, that might actually help, though the aliasing might still cause me eye strain. The Vita tends to now too depending on the game. Either way I hope I can play it when this improves.

>eye strain

Upscaling, user. It exists on Citra.

>can't play it on 3DS for hours
>wants it on Vita.
you are a sonycuck
faggot

I guess I'll toss out the fedora and peace earrings.

This DLC gear in Apocalypse seems a lot better than that shit in IV.

Way too easy. When kids' games on the same system like Super Mystery Dungeon or Mario & Luigi are much harder, then you fucked up.

Stopped playing in the waterfall cave. Even on War, even with sub-par demons and low level it even makes Persona 4 look like fucking Nocturne. Like goddamn, I've never seen a hardcore franchise fall this far before.

>hardcore franchise

What the fuck is this shit?

>Personababbies claming it's good
loving every laugh

>What went wrong?
The same as DeSu2 and every Persona after EP

The Vita has a slightly higher res my dude. It's not even about it just being Sony.

Yeah that's what I'm banking on. Citra is progressing nicely at least. Maybe I can finally play G Rank in MH4U as well.

The problem with Citra is the same as it is with any Nintendo emulator.

The main goal is always to get Pokemon or Mario to run perfect first.

It's not about creating global speed increases, it's just about optimizing for those same 2 or 3 games that are just rehashes of the old crap.

>needing high res
>for fucking sprites that have been reused since god knows when

I know people give a lot of shit towards the Vita, but that shit is sturdy as fuck, I accidentally kicked into the wall at the gym a few days ago and it got out with just a few scratches

>Sony reversed engineered Nintendium

>#FE

The game looks fucking great at 1080p

youtube.com/watch?v=NyRf7f1XBX0

What went right:
+gameplay is better than IV
+fusion doesn't suck ass
+redrawn demons
+overworld isn't fucked

What went wrong:
-shitty story just like IV
-shitty characters (except Dagda)
-game is Personaified
-90% of the game is reused from IV(dungeons, locations, songs, characters)
-partner system makes fights too fucking easy
-soundtrack is weaker than IV

Same here, but to be fair I've just finished my first playthrough of Apocalypse, and I've done #FE 3 times so that might change

cause it's perfect

Literally what was wrong with the story I these games? Thought they were great

Nocturne is a bad, dull, repetitive and unenjoyable game.

But it had memorable content and basically codified then entire SMT franchise. So the reason it can't be topped is that there's no reason to play any other SMT while Nocturne exists.

> making assumptions on games you haven't played due to art style / theme / VO languages

Forgot I was on Cred Forums. What was I thinking.

Should I play SMTIV before this one?

>Meh soundtrack
>No story
>So broken on release they had to rerelease it
>Never drew a dime
>Trial and error bullshit
>Dungeon design is weak
Nah m8

Yep, its a direct sequel

Yeah, it's a direct continuation and heavy expansion of the neutral route.

Flynn is perfect.

t. Tokyo

>That hideous framerate.
>That slurred music/dialogue.
>Retard PCfags/peasants will defend it because "B-BUT PROGESS!"

Europeans will be playing SMT VII before that shit will be worth using.

It's on the fucking 3DS.

Holy fucking shit I'm so done with the 3DS, actually I feel I'm just done with handhelds in general.

NX please be a hybrid so I do not have to suffer this hell of my gook games being stuck on shitty handhelds.

Citra isn't meant to be used to play games yet. It's basically in Alpha.

>>Retard PCfags/peasants will defend it because "B-BUT PROGESS!"
How do you think software development works?

>Nintendobabby
Nevermind.

>being this deep in denial

PC always wins. Every single time.

>Europeans will be playing SMT VII before that shit will be worth using.

[laughs in european]

Not him but the Vita is ergonomically superior

That's the most 'meh' reaction I've seen to being grabbed by an army of magic skeleton demons.

>Not him but the Vita is ergonomically superior
As an owner of a O3DS, N3DS, Regular Vita and Slim I can safely say that in terms of comfortability it goes like

N3DS > O3DS > Slim > Regular Vita
Everything on the Vita is too small for the size of the system as if it was made solely for nips. The curved shoulder buttons do it no favours grip wise either.

I only have a N3DS XL and a normal Vita and I don't really see how curved shoulder buttons have any impact on grip at all.

It's just that while holding the N3DS while lying my fingers start to fall asleep like in pic related.
Maybe it's better with a normal (N)3DS.
I agree that the buttons needed a bit more space in between.

The sprites though

Ow the EDGE

Its good. War mode is fucking stupid to start on though. Fucking Sukuna was a pushover on conflict but on war he fucking crits with almost everything and one shot me with his wind attack that probably did like 50% on conflict and i had resist shit on.

The crit rate for enemies on war is absolutely ridiculous and the dumb niggers smirk so much. Feels like you have to over prepare for everything just to stomp it and never give it a chance. But it can still smirk and team wipe if its a boss.

Its really fun though. Alot more fusion options then most SMT games.

>complaining about trial and error bullshit in nocturne
if you played/enjoyed SJ in any capacity you'd know that the most bullshit trial and error in nocturne (probably fairy shenanegans in yoyogi park and getting instagibbed in the first area of hard mode) is nothing compared to eradinus alone with it's teleporter puzzle bullshit and that's disregarding the rest of the bullshit in SJ.

I also disagree with you on everything else but the bulk of that is all subjective and this was the point I felt was the most wrong compared to other SMT games.

Its really hard to call SMT4A trial and error. Shit makes sense but then some bosses on war mode are just plain fucking mean. They have crit rates that make zero sense and smirk all day. You basically have to be on your toes for a team wipe and even then its not guaranteed if its a physical boss.

Its all early game shit though i'm sure but still its discouraging. Dagdas instant revive feels like it was made so people wouldn't turn it down from war 10 seconds later.

I thought it was pretty funny when i got Centaur and the little Fire Food fuck ran into 2 Forom and they just crit me to death with the head shit and i couldn't do enough damage as i didn't have the skills yet from my demons and just one agi.

Like 4 years later

Well if it has the same fiend encounter rate that SMT4 has (~1/256 if I remember right) then i'd argue it is definitely more trial and error than nocturne but my point was that in general, compared to other SMT games toted on Cred Forums than nocturne, particularly SJ, that nocturne had the least trial and error bullshit than the bulk of other SMT games.

>one half is a edge lord
>the other half is a dyke
BRAVO

I don't think I ever imagined that the SMTxFE announcement would turn out so crushingly disappointing.

I recently got myself a PC and was surprised that I still can't emulate PS3 games

It's been fucking 10 years

Feel free to start working on an emulator.

>Not growing the fuck up, moving out of your parent's basement and getting a job that pretty much requires you to start handheld gaming just to get any game time in at all.
Kid ...

SONY QUALITY BABY, PKEKS NEVER EVER.
But in all seriousness there is probably a lot more shit going on in to making an emulator for the newer gens since consoles are probably getting more complex so it is probably harder to make an emulator for it.
Also isn't there a rule of thump that a machine has to atleast be 10X more powerfull to even think of emulating something?
I also could be completely wrong since I have no idea how emulating works and the finesse of game console creating this is just something I am guessing with some ''reasoning''.

blame the cell processor

Shit taste, senpai.
plaing JRPGs on handhelds are max comfy.

>since consoles are probably getting more complex
The PS3 actually is more complex than the 4 user. Which is why most games ran like shit on it, even developers with dev kits had trouble making games for it.

Glad to know that I was not that far off the mark.

Which part of him does Asahi love more?

Can someone tell me the point of fusion lite is?
Why would you want to do a gimped fusion during a battle when you can do better whenever you want?

>fuse mermaid
>Cannot let her go
>Doesn't have hacked 3ds so no free dlc
Help...

Nothing, you are just a faggot

Now you weebs know how I felt after playing Codename STEAM

>twisted fucking psychopath side is happier
what does this mean

MAMA MIA!

Killing gods is more fun than being a puny hunter.