TFW when you start NG+ without trading the Crow your Avelyn for 3x Titan Slabs

> TFW when you start NG+ without trading the Crow your Avelyn for 3x Titan Slabs

>tfw only one post on a Ds3 thread

DS3 is such a fucking disaster.

You mean scales.

Also Dark Souls 3 was a great game. Only people who disliked it loved Dark souls 2.

DaS3 was a great game

And DaS2 was a good game

This.

BB > DaS >= DaS3 > DeS > DaS2

all of those games are garbage

What makes this a disaster? Yorkshire Tea is best tea, and clearly has some DS fans in the offices. You need to chill the fuck out and have a cuppa.

but that means giving up my avelyn

>DaS3 was a great game
What makes it great

DaS3 does a lot of things wrong though.
DaS2 may not have been a great game for many reasons but it is a notable step up from DaS3 in quite a few ways.
If DaS3 is any better at all its because the individual environments sprawl more and the bosses are more memorable.

It's still a good game for one playthrough but then it falls apart.

games a reskin of bloodborne, died in the first week.

DLC couldn't even save it.

>bb better than dark souls 1
>sub 30fps

found the pony, stop looking

>died in the first week.
I'm actually kind of glad it's dead. That means there's less faggots with 67 summons carrying them on a stretcher through areas only for the host to roll nonstop for 78 minutes when you kill a single summon because "OH SHIT THIS GUY THAT INVADED ME FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF KILLING ME IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO KILL ME AND ISN'T JUST LAYING DOWN AND LETTING ME R1 SPAM HIM WITH A STRAIGHT SWORD"

Dlc isn't out

You've got some serious nostalgia goggles if you think DS1 is better than Bloodborne.

>tfw no one ever posts about the original souls

We only talk shit games and anime tiddies here

>instant tea is better than loose leaf with teapot
I forget how intensely uncultured Cred Forums is sometimes.

>Sony drony insisting BB is best Souls
Oh, I'm shocked.

Every Souls that is not on PC can be ignored with shit performance and glitches.

Fuck off you faggot german fedora tipping faggot

SOTFS > BB > DS1 > DS3 > DES

I've gone into NG+ with only one character. he's my first and he'll also be the first one to go to all of the dlc's

my 9 other characters at staying at level 100. i'll have all of them do both dlc's before they go to NG+. they'll stay at 100 for their last runs, dlc included

>Doing DLC at SL100.
In every souls game, DLC was easily doable at around SL60, and I'd reckon it'd be same for DS3 as well. Though magic builds get a pass, till SL80.

like i said, they'll still be 100 for NG+, dlc included

What game?