Think this will be worth getting VR for?

Think this will be worth getting VR for?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hi2HO5e_oeM
youtu.be/Ev4D5N75R88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly, probably not. It seems cool but limited. something like Onward is more like the VR killer app.

Can I go into the holodeck and play VR within VR?

This is TOS era in the JJverse. No holodeck here.

Eh, I'm holding out on VR until there's a decent sized library of games. But that's the main problem: the mass market doesn't buy VR (at least not on PC) because there aren't many games for it and then devs don't make VR games because there aren't many VR owners.

No. The maker of the oculus rift supports trump. So don't support VR if you're at least a little bit intelligent.

Rumoured there are different era secnarios in the game. They didn't deny it in interviews and said "we have some surprises"

>Buying a Rift over a Vive anyway.

What's wrong with supporting the lesser of two evils?

We get to play as the based Romulan Star Empire and crush the dirty Klingons once and for all, right?

I hope it fills the niche where you explore the galaxy and run into mysterious shit and your crew is there to provide an accurate immersive response to it. There are currently no games that provide such an experience.

in no way is trump the lesser of two evils. if trump did everything he said he would it would be some dystopian alt right wonderland. more executions, building a wall to keep out foreigners for some reason and on top of that make those foreigners pay for it. he thinks vaccines cause autism, he sued someone for calling him a millionaire instead of a billionaire, torture, more nuclear weapon flippancy, deportation, less freedom of press as they 'annoy' him, along with trying to isolate ourselves from the outer world unless it involves exterminating them damn darn dirty terrorists in whoknowswhereistan. I hate HRC more than the next guy but HRC will just be a mediocre-terrible president if she does everything she says she will, if trump does everything he says he will, well, I guess we'd just have to find out.

Fool, you play as the noble Klingon Empire to cleanse the alpha quadrant of the dishonourable Romulans!

Here's hoping tge surprises are rape gangs!

>>Don't support a product you are interested in because the maker has a different political opinion to you.

Incredibly hardline user, in a weird way I respect your incredible stubbornness.

Hopefully the game comes with an accessory that can tear one's asshole to shreds at precisely the right moment.

You're a stupid idiot.

No you.

>Play the game
>Just going somewhere in comfy Warp 5
>Suddenly screen gets black
>Silence
>"Well Hello there Mon Capitaine"

Touche

sisko battering him in the series first appearance was amazing

Why would Q fuck with a random captain like a player.
Makes no sense

He's probably bored

inb4 Nothing Wrong, Sexual Organs, Full spread of Torpedos

ahem

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hi2HO5e_oeM

youtu.be/Ev4D5N75R88 Q scenes specifically

wtf I hate Oculus now