What's a good video game if I just wanna run around and feel the momentum and physics?

what's a good video game if I just wanna run around and feel the momentum and physics?

Other urls found in this thread:

zinethgame.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?TkarHtwQUG0&v=-DfCaLJoszk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2d or 3d?

N. for 2d.

Aren't those fucking things venomous?

I was thinking 3D. I think the feeling I'm looking for can be achieved in both though. The more freedom to fuck around the better, 2D is usually too linear.
sure. but it's cute

Zineth zinethgame.tumblr.com/
Skate 2 and 3
Spiderman 2, Ultimate Spiderman

N's design of cramped levels with touch-of-death hazards is very restrictive, not a good suit if you want to be free to savor the mechanics like what OP seems to want.

only males have a venomous spur on their arm.

Mirror's Edge or Spiderman 2 for 3d.

i mean hind legs

Poisonous,

It's australian, so you should assume yes. But it's a little fluffy baby!

Jet Set radio?

what is wrong with that dog

wow what a cute dog

No, venomous.

It is venomous in this case

p-poisonous?

Havr you tried Prototype? You can run up buildings, sprint faster than cars, land from any height without taking fall damage, air dash, glide, etc.

whats better?
1 or 2?

>No Pet duck bro

you play as a nigger in 2 but not in 1

this should make it clear

They're both trash. The gameplay feels sort of janky and the city's bland layout makes the platforming very boring. Doesn't help the art and writing blow too. Don't bother.

How how high was nature while designing this thing?

Yeah, Prototype 1 is a pretty good recommendation

None unless you have some sort of kinetic feedback peripheral.

Yes, I liked it. Something like that would be great.

Exanima

Saints Row 4 is fun

>momentum and physics
>no significant changes in speed
>rails entirely disregard traction
Or basic human empathic response

Dance dance revolution was here.

Sonic Adventure Battle 2. No seriously, great game, and I'm not even a fan of Sonic games.
>youtube.com/watch?TkarHtwQUG0&v=-DfCaLJoszk

OP try out surf maps. pic semi related

Still feels better than Hulk Ultimate Destruction and its various clones. Odd how that works.

is that tribes? great suggestion.

Tribes Ascend, which is free 2 play.

Tribes Vengeance is freeware and features a singleplayer campaign.

Didn't play 2, so I can't say.

Prototype was so good that it ruined Crackdown 1 for me. The latter just felt so restricted compared to Prototype. You could only jump so high, you had to worry about fall damage, all of the platforming was tricky and time-consuming ledge jumps. Not that that's a bad thing, but it paled in comparison.

If you want slightly more relaxed physics-based game, get Grow Home. Your walking is based on where your character puts his feet and you climb walls by grabbing with each hand. Also you can glide around using leaves, and the map is VERY vertical.

Once you're done with that, there's also the sequel Grow Up (otherwise known as Grow Home: More to Do More to See Edition)

That last bit wasn't supposed to sound like All Star, now I've got it in my fucking head

just cause 2 maybe

What's the plural of platypus?

DmC
tony hawk 2

pie

>jet set radio was just a poor man's THUG

Wow, and I always saw it get hyped up too; didn't think it would be such a letdown.