Whats the Cred Forumserdict?

Whats the Cred Forumserdict?

I loved it. Shame the devs died.

wait what?

CEO went missing for a very long time in which time Imageepoch, who was in a large amount of debt anyway, went bankrupt in 2015.

As for the game, I really liked it. Pretty interesting although it's a little annoying that it's impossible to max out everyone on the first run. Can max like 5ish people at most.

Biggest complaint is the game is unbelievably slow on the enemy turns. Especially because of the way turn order works, where inactive enemies get several turns where they do nothing because they're doing nothing and thus have higher turn priority.

Songs are really nice.

>CEO went missing
did yakuza got him or something

I quit after seeing that I botched getting the true ending

Well, I mean his company was in debt. So maybe. Although given that no one appears to have mentioned as such, probably not. Unless it was something that the CEO was doing personally in secret.

I mean they closed down. :^)

>CEO went missing
>its real
holy shit.

Yakuza killed someone over videogames?

Played the JP version, loved it.

I'm not usual a VA elitist, but watched some English gameplay on youtube, and holy shit it's bad.

Pretty great. Wished it had a tiny less weeb pandering though.

The way of getting the true ending is fucking retarded though. How are you supposed to figure it out on your first try?

Hilda a best.

is it that bad? I was thinking of playing it, is a guide required

>"I want to impregnate Hilda" was one of my firsts thought about the game.
>you can

10/10 game, exceeded expectations.

I hit Xeno's second form a while ago and haven't had the willpower to try again.

If you want to get the best ending, you need to max your affinity with Klaus and refuse Marie's request in the last chapter.

It's really simple, but the problem is that nothing in game tells you about this until you cleared the game for the first time, so its very easy to miss it.

Take out the other angels first. Sure it takes a while, but it makes the fight infinitely easier.

I wish they would have shown what Lisette thought about that in the ending.

At least she's got her mom's lap to cry in. Something like "maybe Hilda's outfit wasn't so crazy after all"

The other angels were out of range, but the guy himself is a fucking brick wall with that autoheal, debuffing and AoE damage.

Dead people don't pay debts, he probably offed himself to get out of it though

You really need to kill the angels first because you need a lot of room to take on Xeno if you don't want to take unnecessary AoE damage. Spam Lisette's Levia (or To the Sea if you don't have it,) and use Alto's Allegro and be sure to place both of them as far from Xeno's range as possible.

Also, if Xeno gets 100% avoid, just attack him with any shitty attack. The 100% avoid will disappear after that. Also, if he gains the 100% avoid/accuracy, he will use his massive power AoE on his next turn, so be sure to move away from him and spread your party members far away from each other as possible.

Covering ground is everything in this battle.

>CEO went missing for a very long time
I might be mixing up stories, is this the one where the guy was eventually found working in a surf shop in Okinawa?

Decent game. Best girl is the 1000 year slut that gives you children at the end of the game, followed closely by fire slut, water slut , wind slut and dead last earth slut. Ninja slut, loli slut and scientist slut are good too but Robot slut is still the best of these 4. Rusty and Archibald are best bros.