What will videogames be like in 100 years?

What will videogames be like in 100 years?

pretty cool

They won't exist

we will all be dead because of Trump WW3

yeah but at least hillary's in jail

Agreed.
>That faggot from brexit supports him

By the way, in GitS neither WW3 nor WW4 ended up in death of humanity and post-apocalypse scenario, even though there was a nuclear exchange between countries.

shit

unless you start a healthy lifestyle you'll never know

At some point we'll probably reach the technology needed to manipulate our brains directly, Matrix style.
Instead of focusing on what our eyes see and what our hands do, it'll be much more efficient to fool the brain directly.

I think we'll have this tech within 100 years. People will sit down in a comfy chair, plug in somehow, and be in the game.

Yeah but Japan emerged as a leading world power after the wars because of brilliant japanese scientists being the only ones to figure out how to clean up the nuclear fallout so you know it's just a bunch of fictional bullshit.

In case you didn't know, WW3 didn't happen yet either
It's just more refreshing to see that WW3 doesn't mean an inevitable death of humanity. Sure WW3 made Japan one of the leaders, but the nuclear exchange by itself wasn't that big to begin with. Some cities were destroyed and required fallout removal, but it's not like US, Russia or Europe became a desolate deserts after the conflict.

Remember the anime Overlord? Yeah pretty much that, I guess

>What will videogames be like in 100 years?
I am not proud of this.

> It's Trump who is a warlord

Nice reverse you shill. Now go back where you came from. If you are libtard, you can't belong to any place on Cred Forums

is that guy kneeling or is he just a 400lb manlet?

Not enough emojis.

I hope it's the latter because then he can get fit and become a true dwarf

Fortunely the internet is not just an alt-right playground

shitty hillary>>> monster trump

Stop samefaging,yes, you.

Look in the bottom right of the page, dipshit.

dead.
in 100 years it's all be over and we will be in stone age again

the new greek mythology based souls game is lookin good

In 100 years we won't have enough electricity to power video game devices, sources of rare materials necessary for manufacturing new consumer electronics will be too dangerous or exhausted, and the average adult will be too poor and hungry to care about or afford anything at all.

well it does have "cutting people"
can't wait to see what gaming will be in 10 years if we are already there!

I don't know emojis enough to know which ones exist and appropriate in this picture, but here's an other revision with a bit more cancer.