You are locked in solitary confinement and can only bring one game to play for the rest of your life. What do you pick...

You are locked in solitary confinement and can only bring one game to play for the rest of your life. What do you pick? Keep in mind, you have no internet connection.

you can also pick one food to eat every day

Fire Emblem 7

bananas.

Dwarf Fort
Tendies

I guess minecraft. At least the content isn't gonna end, even if it gets monotonous and repetitive. I could humor myself building the outside world in it, maybe try to recreate the city I live in.

Where'd you pinch the hooch? Some blind tiger jerkin suds on the side? Huh Rummy?

>Solitary confinement

Probably TTYD so that I can replay the game and continuously simulate friendship through the lovable party members until I go delirious.

Dorfs is always the answer

New vegas

Beef jerky

Visual Studio, make my own games
eggs on toast

dwarf fortress? i don't even understand how it works but i guess i'd have lots of time to learn, right?
peaches

If DLC counts, Crusader Kings 2 with all the DLC. I can play that game probably forever.

If not, Dwarf Fortress.

For food, probably fried chicken. I'd want to die of a heart attack if I was stuck in prison.

corned beef

Dark Souls

Also, technically, anything between two slices of bread becomes a sandwich

Mount and Blade, maybe
I'd probably eat curry rice for the rest of my life because it's got a lot of variety to it

Elite Dangerous (possibly with a complete Hotas/VR/Voice Attack setup)
Ragù pasta

Dwarf Fortress

I don't even enjoy playing it but I know it'll last longer than anything else in terms of how much interest it can provide.

dota 2 or csgo. timesink multiplayer games that I don't have time for now wouldn't be an issue in solitary

You have no internet.

srry I'm a retard who can't read,

civ 5

If I can mod it prior, Fallout New Vegas with TTW installed.
If no modding is allowed, then I'll take one of those 1000-in-1 GBA cartridges of arcade games.

For food, I choose that drink that Scandinavian bloke made that gives your body absolutely everything it needs a day in one serving.

Artificial Academy 2.

>I'll take one of those 1000-in-1 GBA cartridges of arcade games.
shit, he won.

Assuming I can't bring in software to program anything myself, a Roguelike like ADOM or Dorf Fortress.
One food?
Redline. If I somehow have to commit suicide, caffeine is my way to go. Either that or, assuming no side dishes, beef ribs made just the way I like em. Or salmon. Or steak. Or brisket. Or a loaded baked potato. Or a stack of buttermilk pancakes.
Fuck, now I'm hungry.

Only practical choice.
I'll have more than enough time to git gud at everything I'm not great at and can constantly replay old favourites.

Something that has no real end, meaning a puzzle game.
Tetris Attack it is! Or rather PdP for additional masturbatory purposes.

Peking duck sweet sour. becasue the contrast of tastes between sweet and sour and umami makes that less likely to become monotonous and boring.

Counter-Strike 1.5 with BOTs and TONNNNNs of maps.

Baked elk meat.

Great OP, OP.

CK2 is probably pretty ideal. with other vidya to play I get pretty tired of it but you can get so much humanity from it if you try and it never ends

Bump