What are some games with good character customization?

What are some games with good character customization?

Black Desert Online

is the game good?

No, and neither is the character customization. It's only good if you just want to make an incredibly perfect and attractive model and nothing else.

You're right, It works fine.

You posted it OP.

>look mom I deleted it again!
Dragon's Dogma is a good one.

APB

If you want a honey select thread, why don't you say it?

The saints row character creator was pretty good.

Try again later op.

is there one that allows me to create fat girls?

Pretty based. Now make her body-bag nurse. What's her name, Ophelia?

I haven't read it in ages.

is this game translated

Honey Select?
Yes, look it up on anime-sharing

like previously said, black desert online has hands down the best character creation. game is good but only if you can stand tons and tons of grinding.

Adorea?

I don't think I can though. I might be able to make Veronica, though I think the hat might be a problem

To think that a fucking clown nose would be the base to custom items in a game

Grinding is fun when it leads to ERP.

when is Rinkan by Miconisomi going to release?
It looks like the better cm3d2

>Moetrash
>Still made for pedophiles
how is it going to be good?
Better than cm3D, no doubt since it's already less than shit.

Because the last thread that was straight forward with it got 404'd

I'm guessing Japanese modders made these.

What are some games when you can dress up grills? And l don't mean anime or grimdark fantasy.

second life

some guy in /vg/ made them, they're not modded

The Sims

>Putting cowtits on the Doll

anyone got any fate/stay night characters made up?

>second life
my nigga

Anything from this decade?

That's pretty much the only thing that comes to mind for me as well, but l was looking for something with more customization.

Was the shadow grading issue ever fixed?

Can you make the girls look...normal? You know, instead of having cowtits or lookong like animu characters.

Also, how's the clothing variety?

Sure, you can make cowtits, budding tits or a completely flat chest. It's up to you senpai.

Any good male character creators

This normal enough?

Nope, I made them

>Old men
Dropped

What are you, a faggot?

and it's made with the accessories using a clown nose, headphones, eye blinds, and a rubber floaty

Is Honey Select Worth downloading?
I reinstalled AG3 a couple of weeks ago, and remembered how barren and boring it was. If it's a bit like Artificial Academy and it's got slightly more than making a girl and fucking her, I might be interested.

Top kek, that fucking picture.

Well it's a step in the right direction, but l was thinking something like pic related.

Like l said, The Sims is decent, but l'm looking for some more customization options, especially when it comes to clothes and shit.

Also, does that game only have Asian faces or what?

Please, be trolling.
Stop posting this utter turd everywhere.

why the asshole attitude?

You make a better Tomoko then

It has a decent amount of clothing stuff, which can also be worn at half undressed which looks neat sometimes. Western faces are possible, but we are all just pushing a few sliders and calling it a day, you probably have to try harder than that to get a western face but I certainly can't get them right.

You can do other ethnicities, but it takes some doing.

Dude are you kidding?

I don't want to be rude, I thought you were trolling before but you posting it everywhere like if it was something worthy or anything, if you think this looks good, better get your head checked.

Besides she now looks like she is 4yo, which already tells me the kind of user you are.

>Also, does that game only have Asian faces or what?
It uses mainly Japanese models as the base, so all base faces people start their works on naturally look japanese, with enough effort you can make them look pretty western

My attempt at D.Va

Looks like a pig.

I just want a diablo type arpg with a fantastic character creator and lots of slutty clothes.

Devilian is a diablo-like with slutty clothes, but doesn't have a good character customization

Sweet.
Are the headphones the only difference between these two cards though? But thanks either way.
This slut is good too.

Most people I've showed it to have said it was pretty good, you're one of the few exceptions.

>Besides she now looks like she is 4yo,
Fucking ridiculous. She looks like a young teenager. If you think her face is bad, make a better one. You have my card. Do it faggot.

>which already tells me the kind of user you are.
I fap to almost anything. Be it loli, shota, milfs, ganguro girls, clown girls, etc. Some days I fap exclusively to lolis getting beaten up, some days I fap exclusively to milfs taking it in the ass, some days I fap to shotas being fucked by old men, some days I fap to milfs and shotas fucking.

Fapping only to generic sexy girls is normalfag territory. And fapping using H-games like a filthy otaku while still claiming to be superior with boring shit generic taste in women only makes you a normalfag wannabe

>Are the headphones the only difference between these two cards though?

Not much difference between them, just clothing changes. It's got different sets for normal, indoors and swimsuit

keep it vidya related

that's exactly what he asked for, not best gameplay or skill customization

I still don't have a fat old man that I'm satisfied with. I really hate the default dude. Someone make the fat old man of my dreams please.

He's not wrong when he says she looks like a 4 year old. My first impression was that she was just a beat up 4 year old until you've posted the second card with the headphones.

I love this Samus.

I've been working on giving her a varia suit, but it's going so-so

It's a shame that you can't make them properly fat, they're more like bears

Is this a Samus for N64?

Are they still barely taller than the girls like in Premium Beach Resort? It bothered me that I wanted to make a fat, big guy but they were so small in size compared to the girls somehow.

Anyone made KOS-MOS or mecha Fiora yet?

Make one that looks more like her then, you're free to use my card however you please.

Vidya or not doesnt matter, hot pockets will delete it again because he's a huge powertripping faggot

We tried before, he took a fat steamy 404 dump on that one too.

Basically all you can do is repost until he gets bored or goes to sleep.

The males always have the max height possible in vanilla hs. So the women are always smaller than the males.

Must be the same retarded mod who deleted that thread full of drawfag OC yesterday for not being vidya related enough

the balloons as her shoulder pad is comical

>you can only criticize games if you've made a game

Stop being so defensive like a baby and just take the criticism.

>thread is still here despite obvious rule breaking
Complain more.

I see more rules getting broken in the daily skyrim thread with the circlejerks than here

Then delete them as well. What kind of argument is that even?

that's not what he said numbnuts
making your own character in a game is not equal to making your own game

the point is that the skyrim thread isnt getting deleted ever because that particular mod is part of the circlejerk, you get banned from that thread if you say anything or if you report the images that have nudity or sex

So what I was saying. Delete them all.

No, I'm saying your criticism is indescriptive subjective shit. Saying "she looks 4 years old" is fucking shit criticism if you can't tell me what features about her unlike the the character I'm basing it on makes her look 4 years old.

You're free to try and fix her yourself though. Go ahead. Make a more accurate Tomoko. Do it.

There's no difference between producing content and producing content. You apparently posted it a few times now according to the other user and if you're getting all defensive when someone criticizes it, you reply with "Make it better then". That's about as dumb an arguement as when game developers come forth after you critizing their game, "Make it better than us then". I was just pointing out that she looks like a beat up kindergartener and instead of taking that statement as it is, you went on to say that anyone who doesn't like it should make it themselves. It's like selling maggot infested fruit and if anyone complains about it, you tell them to plant and harvest their own. It's not how criticism works, senpai.

By the way, using no capitalization, no punctuation and not linebreak doesn't make you seem less of a samefag.

They're smaller than the ones I'm basing it on

Thoughts on Bael?

>implying he isnt right
wow you people sure get defensive about a shitty tomoko
this isnt totally me samefagging by the way

i dont give a shit about his shitty character
i was just pointing out how retarded you are for comparing making a game and making a character in a game

Can't you fucking read?

I said your criticism is vague unhelpful and subjective shit.

You're not telling me what I did wrong, you're telling me something I can't fucking work with. You're telling me "make it better" without actually telling me what I did wrong.

All while a lot of other people are saying it's good.

Now what I could do is ignore you and just listen to the people that likes it, but since I want my things to be good I'm interested in what people think is bad about it.

But vague fucking shit like "she looks beat up" and "she looks too young" isn't fucking easy to work with when your character already looks young for her age and constantly has purple bags under her eyes

Bro don't waste your time.
I feel bad for him and how much deluded he is, that's why I didn't bother answering back.

add more details and panel lines but i think the default accessory slots won't be enough. mods when

>this game is actually better than SBPR

Illusion really fucked up. I really miss back when they had more creative games like Biko, Battle Raper or even Hako over these endless poser studios.

>add more details and panel lines but i think the default accessory slots
Yes, that's the plan. I'm nowhere near finished. I've only used 5 slots so far and I've got 5 slots left.

Worst part is I don't think I'll be able to make the Prime wing thingies on her shoulder pads. I think I'll need at least 2 slots for her canon, and 2 slots for the green light thingies on her chest

Is it possible to make breasts.. firmer and rounder rather than big and saggy? Sort of like the silicone look?

Jesus fuck user.

Your Tomoko looks like total shit anyway, who gives a fuck if she looks 4yo or not, it's not even the problem.

yes
there are like 10 sliders for the breasts alone
if you reduce the breast length, softness and height, you'll get your fake titty look

Like this?

You can reduce the breast weight and softness, which will make them less bouncy/saggy and more rigid

>10 sliders for titties alone

There is a god. And his name is Japanese Erogames.

That shameless samefag shill.

>AA3 will have this level of customization and more social link features

>It's only good if you just want to make an incredibly perfect and attractive model and nothing else

respectfully disagree

H games always jump between zero gameplay (illusion's recent stuff, VNs) and too much fucking grinding (3DCM2, all the rpg maker games on dlsite).

I think BDO has a fine character customization.

areola size is in a separate tab

You're a fucking asshole and as long as people other than you still likes it including myself then I'm going to continue posting it.

If you don't like it you can help by telling me actually constructive criticism I can actually fucking do something with. Or you can keep stroking your ego by shitposting about other people's work online while not contributing shit yourself I suppose

And if SBPR is anything to go by, a glorious 10 FPS.

the honey select general is in /h/
they probably moved the thread there

post doll card asap

Post your BEST card