How are you enjoying the 8th gen so far?

How are you enjoying the 8th gen so far?

Really enjoyed my Wii U, though I have been playing my PC more due to the amount of games I have on it. Just about to start TMS #FE after I finish FF9 on my PC.

Will be getting a PS4 Pro when they release. Glad I held off from getting one. Mainly getting it to play FFXV, and the FFXII and VII remakes. Persona 5 looks good too, even if I could buy it for my PS3

>implying 5/5 is not the same as 10/10
did you not pay attention in school?

>5 stars does not mean 10/10

There is so much wrong with your list that i don't know where to begin with, probably your rating scale.

>Overwatch, R6S, COD AW and BO3 are a better MP shooters than BF4.
there is no hope for you.

>Wolf Among US

That is niche market though. It is basically an FMV game and therefore shit for those who don't like the genre.

>Wolf Among Us that high
Even in your dumb tiers, that makes no sense

Pretty good list.

this definetly isnt of the most biased pictures ive seen

>ungame recommended for everyone

Are you retarded?

horizon 3 is on pc too moron

I know its only 1 star but the crew is available for free through uplay right now

You forgot a few PC titles:

>Halo
>Halo 2
>Halo 5
>Gears 1
>Deadrising Trilogy
>Killer Instinct

More like Pirateable

Everything on that list is shit.

A 5 star rating system isn't the same as a 10 star rating system honestly.

A scale of 5 is deliberately more vague to account for the subjectivety of taste. I would say a 5 star can be both a 9 and a 10.

>mgsv

5 star
kek

>Overwatch on the list at all
Blizzdrone in full force today
The Cuck Shop experience is not a 4/5
The same for most other games

The Witcher 3 is the only real (non retro) game. It has no Cuck Shop, no micro transaction bullshit and you get the complete edition for only $49.99. The other "AAA" titles are either micro transaction crap or short and filled with political propaganda.

remove the stars and id say this rating system is solid