When do you think we'll get realistic physics in video games? Are consoles holding us back...

When do you think we'll get realistic physics in video games? Are consoles holding us back? What game has the best physics at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probabilistic_programming_language
youtube.com/watch?v=2-e-K2Izww8
youtube.com/watch?v=ppLK2mLSqZY
sipi.usc.edu/~mendel/publications/LiuMendelTFS2-08FWA.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=rY5CMdUyb0I
youtube.com/watch?v=ACMpCAIVGfw
youtube.com/watch?v=EJeCEjHznJI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physics_processing_unit
gyazo.com/6b0c85755d20eb9411ea4224b7f31fa5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That gave me a boner

I wanna stuff a can with that stuff, make a hole and fuck it.

what the fuck is the point of this?

what if sand gets in your dick hole?

It'll be fine.

I hate sand. It gets everywhere.

define 'realistic'
we'll never be able to simulate everything on the atomic or sub-atomic level which is required for fully realistic physics

I think realistic physics are a meme. If things worked exactly how they did in real life, you'd be disappointed with most results.

Things need to be scripted in cinematic ways to be appealing.

Example, if you use an explosive in real life to blast an opening in a solid wall, It would likely just leave a small hole, or the whole house would cave in, or some other reaction that you weren't hoping for.

If I simply scripted it so that explosives at that wall plays an animated sequence of the wall blowing up and leaving a reasonable walkway through, you'd be really satisfied.

LE COARSE AND ROUGH GETSDDD EVERYWHEREXDDDD

Just piss it out

stay away from my younglings

Wouldn't the sharp metal edges of the hole in the can cut your penis?

It's reactions like this that keep me going.

>I think realistic physics are a meme.
I don't really understand your use of the word "meme" in this context.

>not knowing anything about quantum physics
Simulating particles would actually be the WORST way to have realistic quantum physics.
On top of which, macro/bulk behavior is actually completely different from micro/quantum behavior. An object's behavior is completely independent and unrelated to the behavior of its electrons, quarks, leptons, etc.

Read a fucking book.

I've never really found scripted explosive sequences to be that amusing. It's always the same result. With dynamic physics you can have spontaneous and unexpected situations that you wouldn't with a scripted explosive.

Ragdolls are more fun when they're unrealistic and bouncy.

AI needs improvements much more desperately before physics.

>When do you think we'll get realistic physics in video games?
It's more of a question of HOW realistic.

>Are consoles holding us back?
Of course.

Having done this, I suggest getting the softest version possible. and use a condom.

>what if sand gets in your dick hole?
It is very painful.

Obviously you want a hole much bigger than your dick, and to sand the edges down. It's not like sticking your junk in the top of a soda can.

GTAV

>An object
how do you define how objects break and deform realistically then?

First, you recognize that quantum physics doesn't deal with "objects".

I didnt say it did
I dont know how you propose to deal with things that aren't defined as discrete objects, like stuff breaking apart or deforming or liquids, without some sort of particle system. if not atoms then what?

What game has the best water physics?

>game has a nice physics engine
>you can't pick things up

Hydropho-

Oh...wait.

Hydrophobia

For you

???

Terraria :^)

I don't need accurate physics, I want causality. I want a dynamic environment where there are potential and unique, rather than scripted, consequences for my actions. It doesn't need to be fancy. It only needs to exist.

Same here. I don't require realism; as long as the environment is interactive in some way and the physics are internally consistent, I'm fine with it.

Sometimes I see posts like these and burst into an uncontrollable laughter

fuck sake these posts during the day are nothing. at night when its in the AM, uncontrollable laughter

What happened to that engine used in RF:G?

I want to that sand

In what?

Red Faction: Guerrilla. Not that difficult to guess.

If the result is too disappointing, then the scenario should be changed. Give the player a sci-fi laser weapon instead, or build your house with steel with a much higher tensile strength than normal.

Ok explain one by one the step of this shit
I'm intigued but disgusted at the same time
I need to know

why not just drink 3 bottles of fucking sauce? jesus fucking christ

Nigger you're the one who brought up quantum physics in the first place.

That's not real sand. That's that moon sand shit.

Real sand can't be kneaded like that so perfectly without adding a shit load of water to it, and by the time it palpable, it becomes muddy and slimy as shit.

t. Someone who lives along the Gulf Coast

Oh I forgor the typical pic to trigger interest
My bad
Here

murricans disgust me. Not even my dog would eat this crap.

Ya I've seen this stuff in shops before. If you pick it up and break it apart slowly and look carefully you can see the gluey looking stuff that keeps it all together. It's pretty neat though, and not messy in the slightest.

>That's not real sand
>not real sand
>real sand

I'M REAL SUPER SAND VIRGINIA

Take sand.
add some water
shape it to whatever you want
let that shit dry out

There you go.

It turns out that designing AI that can manage dynamic pathways is a huge, expensive pain in the ass.

did they put lemon on that? second 42-44?
i dunno why the hell would you eat that shit with any sauce that isn't spicy or with fucking spaghettis

Watch gravity work its magic as it dries out.

Has a surprisingly fast clean up. Kinda reminds me of how dough sticks together.

American 'cuisine'.

ha, i was just thinking about this absolute crapfest yesterday

This is why everyone makes fun of the USA.

That's not even real sand. It's kinetic sand.

I agree.
You go out for a nice day on the beach
And then
There's just sand
On your towel, phone, body, shoes, everything you brought

It's a think PC fags care about because they generally care about super engines that do everything over well designed and deliberately crafted gameplay structure.

How to recognize a fucking retard.

You think if there weren't consoles, you'd suddenly get unbelievably futuristic games on your PC? Are you seriously fucktarded enough to think that?

The only reason you even get big budget AAA games in the first place is because of consoles, you total and utter fucking cunt.

cod was better before they started making it console-focused

>USA
Last time I saw this posted I believe the poster said it was a Mexican thing.
And no, the average American wouldn't touch that shit.

You may now return to having your respective governments check your browsing history to make sure it does not insult the Muslim people.

>the average American wouldn't touch that shit.

I think you're right to a certain extent. But I don't think that neatly scripting everything is more satisfying than seeing the results of "realistic" physics at work. If anything, the dev should tweak variables so the frame and foundation of the building is difficult to destroy, but the parts you want to blow up, like brick and drywall, are easier to destroy. This way you get the illusion of realistic physics, whiles also being able to blow up that convenient hole in the wall.

No
No dev is going to invest in a physics system that only 5% of users could use.

If you think that's a good representation of Americans then tis must be a good representation of Europeans.

Everyone has their low-class people, retard.

Most of America is some sort of Mexican anyway so wheres the difference?

It looks worse than British """"""cuisine""""""

Note that tragically fat man is just going for some sodas. Not that Mexican filth that was posted.

Catcha: goi 514099

If it wasn't for consoles cod wouldn't exist anymore.

No it just wouldnt have gone for the dudebro audience. Probably for the better.

>it didn't come from America but y'know why can't we still make fun of America for it?

Toxic post.

>t.upset consolebaby

SHART

back to >>>reddit you go

IN

MART

>all that lemon
urgh

>Watch gravity work its magic as it dries out.

how the hell do you think people make sand castles? With magic?

When will we get realistic physics?

When we stop coding in serial and move to parallel probabilistic programming. (ie, literally the way the brain works)

The brain itself even sucks at serial processes, go, multiply 289879823 by 1728178732 without a calculator.
Computers can do that task no problem because they are designed for serial computation.

However, where brains shine is the ability to do massive calculations at once, that all lead to a useful outcome: an action.
This happens billions of times a second, every second, till the day you die.
Meanwhile computers side idle a considerable amount of time unless you are running Folding@Home or a retard still mining buttcoins.

There has been a few experiments of people making fuzzy logic processors to extend on GPU capabilities.
They piped some UI animation through that doesn't require precision and the errors cancelled out when the results were averaged, so it worked despite the imprecision.
WELL SHIT, WHODDA THUNK IT, not like the brain doesn't do this.

The brain doesn't do direct calculations, it just takes a result and shifts it around with weighted probabilities until it bubbles up to conscious action.
This is why the brain is highly redundant, it requires it by design. Taking that redundancy out would make brains horribly shitty and slow.

There is also a 1 billion ARM server just being built now to emulate a bees brain.
Soon. Same applies for realistic AI.

>layman trying to CS
Rendering with fuzzy logic would result in giant Z-clashing

Vidya AI isn't simulation of animal intelligence. Neural networks capable of playing any complex game are heavy as fuck because translating processes and memory to neural networks is incredibly inefficient.

>I think realistic physics are a meme.

A lot of those horrible neural networks are branch-heavy code.
Branching isn't a thing known to biology.

Things take a synapse based on a very simple calculation done a billion times.
Branching code is heavy as fuck. it is the main reason CPUs run so hot.

PS3s Cell, for example, had basically no branch prediction outside the PPE and it still worked perfectly fine.
It isn't hard to unroll branching code.
Some of the devs on IBM developerWorks were talking about ways to make better AI run without needing horrible levels of branching code and came up with a few good ideas that ended up being used in their own AIs eventually.

But even those aren't near to how the brain does calculations.
Fuzzy logic repeated countless times and averaged are more than capable of fixing the majority of errors.
The real world doesn't work on floats.
Trying to force it in to such a horribly imprecise system is why errors happen in fuzzy logic. You NEED the precision for good physics.
We need dem doubles mayne.

I know, right? As if I would care if I blow a big ragged hole in a wall that I'm trying to get through

I don't care if I blow up what's on the other side too

You can never make a simulation as complex as the universe it's in. Trying to perfectly emulate the world is a lost cause so video games are about creative tricks and "good enough" to make you think and feel like things are right even when they're nowhere near accurate.

Consoles certainly DO hold back the progress of pure processing power because of how pcs can be incrementally upgraded to incorporate advancements while consoles work on cycles, however only a small percentage of pcs are actually kept fully upgraded at the edge of new tech. Publishers want as many people as possible to buy their game so they want it on as many platforms as possible and they will divide resources accordingly, money spent on features that only a few can actually fully access might be better spent elsewhere and the limitation of advanced features could even draw criticism. There's probably a similar interaction with mobile games though the dynamic is different with the economics of the mobile market, cross-platform nature, and tie-ins with larger console and pc games.

The real innovation and advancement of video games comes from creative gameplay and design tricks more than pure processing power though. The shift towards focus on "CRAZY cutting-edge graphics HYPER-realistic physics!" has generally only resulted in inflated publishing budgets and game costs wrapped around mediocre gameplay.

That's another huge factor. Perfectly realistic isn't necessarily the best for fun games. I mean video games are generally escapism FROM reality.

It is mexican, soggy chips are really popular for some reason.

The "lol amerifat" posters are probably just newfags trying to troll.

Realistic is boring. I love when everything falls apart like an erector set like EDF, Mercenaries or Red Faction. Grenade launchers should hit like a carpet bombing from a B2 on the warpath as far as I'm concerned.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Yeah, compare GTA V ragdolls with GTA IV ones for example.

Given this is the area I work in, yes, I do know.
Come back when you can model bayesians, faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probabilistic_programming_language
PPLs are the only way forward for processors to go extremely high-core.

3D processors that has been happening recently will only allow us to go so far.
Good luck stacking a few i7s on top of each other. You'll need metamaterials to cool those badboys.

I think the waiting in line mechanic to play a video game is pretty realistic.

Consistent physics > Real-life physics >>> Scripted shit

You come off like a freshman trying to impress

>A lot of those horrible neural networks are branch-heavy code.
Neural networks don't have any branching.
They are a pretty specific method of AI (and not only AI) programming - it's what you're describing with all the biology analogies.
They are heavy and inefficient for many applications, most of which are necessary in vidya AI.

Neural networks are good for memory-less decision making, but getting them to understand missing data and memory greatly increases the network size.

>PS3s Cell, for example, had basically no branch prediction outside the PPE and it still worked perfectly fine.
PS3 games (inb4 >implying) didn't have a lot of CPU-heavy code.

>Fuzzy logic repeated countless times and averaged are more than capable of fixing the majority of errors.
If you have to repeat it countless times, it's better to just make it one time with concrete numbers.

Also, fuzzy logic isn't probabilistic. Monte Carlo methods are the probabilistic ones. They are pretty good for some specific applications (raytracing), but they certainly aren't the panacea for vidya problems with AI and rendering.

casual consumers are "holding us back", not consoles. Take consoles away, you'll end up with low-end and high-end builds that become popular for casuals to buy, and everybody will optimize for the low-end so they don't fuck over 90% of their audience.

It would be the same. Platforms aren't the problem.

Someone could make a console that facefucks the best PC specs, but it would cost a gorillion dollars and nobody would buy it and nobody would make games for it. it would be the greatest console ever, but again it's the casual consumers who settle for less and demand affordability.

Just having continuous development instead of "generations" would help a lot.

Consoles are barely mid-end by the time they're released. Casuals who buy them aren't even offered the choice to get anything better.

There is a big market for alienware mid-end shit sold for high-end money.

What a life

Games with the best physics have really simple graphics. You have to share processing power and memory across visuals, physics, sound, and input. Ideally, to get the most accurate physics, you'd just use differential equations to describe motion and other things. But that takes a lot of power. Computer scientists use tricks that cost less power but give generally accurate results. But then there's extreme or specific situations that cause the physics in the game to go all wonky. It's a trade off.

So what will help is more processing power and memory. That just takes time. Better hardware will get cheaper and become the consumer standard. Then programmers will use that to make game engines and stuff. Then we'll get better results.

>Better hardware will get cheaper and become the consumer standard.
It pays better to make consumers lower their standards than to give them more.

Moore's Law is almost as dead as God.

>neural networks have no branch prediction
lol. The concept is based on misunderstandings in neural research from the 50s.
It is redundancy on top of redundancy but people keep trying to push the meme that neural branch prediction is super cool.

>didn't have a lot of CPU heavy code
>implying Insomniac just lied about their development processes which they shared with other developers on the Cell community site when making Resistance.

They're the reason octopiler was finished earlier.
The SPEs were basically a GPGPUs programmable cores. In fact, they literally are. (and better since they all have their own unique storage, sadly gimped fucking hard in the PS3 Cell, t-thanks Sony)
Of course, IBM being the shit cunts they are, they let Cell stagnate along with Power and now basically nobody cares for them.
Years later, GPGPUs start becoming a thing and they missed out hard.

>if you have to repeat it, do it once
That isn't the point, it is doing it over a large set of calculations at once.
You can combine many iterations in to one simply by being inefficient and doing it several times then averaging it.

Hell, a dude even made a prototype of this on an Android tablet for speedier animation that saved a lot of CPU time. (and in turn, battery)
The result was pretty much the same, the same animation going from a->b like it always does.
Sure, there might be ONE tiny time where the animation was off for a frame, who gives a flying fuck?
The world is imprecise. The macro-scale doesn't care about the nanoscale. There is a fundamental limit where quantum effects end and the macroworld begins.
Nanoscale precision is basically sub-pixel precision as far as the macroworld cares. It only makes things smoother.

ramen
doritos
chili powder
lime juice
lemon juice
onions
queso blanco
sour cream
hot sauce
more hot sauce
cheese sauce
more juice
some kind of broth or soup

youtube.com/watch?v=2-e-K2Izww8

it's a mexican thing. they make cheap street foods all the time. You can see other videos of them adding shit to doritos or takis.

I wouldn't eat that even if I get paid to do it.

SCIENCE

tl;dr
Our current processors are shit because they are single-threaded in processing. (even each thread is still run in serial order)

The brain doesn't work like this.
The brain works in the opposite, it assumes every calculation needs extremely high-cores and uses a top-bottom approach to solve it.

>It is redundancy on top of redundancy but people keep trying to push the meme that neural branch prediction is super cool.
What

>Hell, a dude even made a prototype of this on an Android tablet for speedier animation that saved a lot of CPU time.
Animations on CPU are a specific subset nowadays.
Also, it's not the animations that take a lot of time, it's the rendering of each static scene.

That's because having red led lights will actually make a computer faster.
It's like painting fire on a car, free speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppLK2mLSqZY

This one is like a fruit/veggie salad with the doritos act as croutons. Loaded in sweet and spicy sauces.

>Playing Dark Souls
>Timing your dodge rolls just right so corpses go flying off the map/into other enemies

Havok is my guilty pleasure

H&G is _the_ waiting in line simulator

If red makes you go faster, then why is Sonic blue?

Checkmate orks

Which can be done even quicker using a fuzzy core with double precision rather than a standard core using floats.

The "errors" cancel out because of the precision and the average.
You can calculate a whole buttload of coords even easier using such methods.

Hell, given we are going 4k these days, maybe need to up it to a quadruple.

Because he's FABULOUS.

Proofs?

When you go fast enough red becomes blue due to redshift. He's so fast he's blue.

Super hot fire is blue, so rather than being colored water blue, sonic is fire blue.

sipi.usc.edu/~mendel/publications/LiuMendelTFS2-08FWA.pdf

But he's going away from the screen meaning that he should redshift, not blueshift.

I think this clickbait might help you grasp the material

youtube.com/watch?v=rY5CMdUyb0I

Thanks man
i would try this for the experience
Then vomit for sure but still

Quantum computing isn't even remotely related to this area.

Fuzzy logic averages are a totally different thing.

The D-Wave computer is like one component of the math co-processor.
It can't do general computation, and it won't do shit for gaming. (at least, not D-waves computer)
D-waves computer is only good for doing a very VERY small subset of math.

The concepts get a similar result, combining multiple calculations at once and doing them incredibly fast, but they are like the difference between a train taking 20 minutes to take you from A->B and a teleporter that takes 20 minutes to transmit you from A->B

The quantum computing problem is unlikely to be realized any time soon.
We'll be using graphene computing long before anything major happens in QTM research.

>Realistic physics are a meme

Yeah well life is a meme

memes are a merme

How do people make these without there being plastic?

rly makes u think
about thinking

Freeze it, cut bottle off, let it thaw.

Or make a mold of a bottle, cut in half, reconnect, fill with sand, then carefully separate.

They have these things called molds...

Physic simulations have to deal with differencial equations and therefore need to be approximated.
I think most if not all realtime engines use the euler method to do that. While its calculation is very simple and fast, its accuracy is garbage.
But high Runge Kutta methods which are much more accurate are extremely slow due to massive amounts of calculations.
And I'm not really sure if parallel processors would help much since the steps in a runge kutta 4 calculation for example need to be sequential.
But I've not looked into this very much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The meme meme must end.

What kind of tools you'd use to eat that?

I really want to fuck this

Fuck no and fuck you.

Google Doritos preparados/Tostitos preparados.
Or Verduros.

Its mexican junk food, that was $2 tops.

It's not about the type of integration used.
You need high order Runge-Kutta only for some specific problem with a really fast dynamic.
The actual semplification is in the differential equations used to describe the problem.
In a typical engine used for videogames a lot of approximation are used to simply the problem.

>muh realism

We USED to be on the path to real physics in gaming. Like all technological advancements in gaming, it was a PC only thing but it had the potential to expand to consoles.

It also required a 3rd processor called a PPU (Physics Processing Unit) in addition to the CPU and GPU. We had a grand total of one game that used it properly and it was a tech demo by the company that made the processor. It was an arena shooter game about flying psychics who could control a destructible environment and its debris in real time and use it to attack other players.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACMpCAIVGfw

But Nvidia's greed knows no bounds so they devoured the company and reduced them and their tech to a stupid gimmick offloaded onto the GPU that could never work as intended, nor would it ever be used again, really. So until they release their strangehold on the physics processing market, we're probably not going to see the next level of gaming and simulation through physics processing.

Spending a larger fraction of your computation budget on accuracy is only half the problem.

Sand/water/smoke/ etc. all fall under fluids, so if you want to model them 'properly' you need to solve the Navier-Stokes equations (If you feel like punishing yourself look them up).

Point is, it's not practical to do in realtime. So not only are games usually suffer from poor accuracy, but vey often the models used are simplified as well.
A simple diffusion equation is easier to solve than a full fluid model for smoke dispersing around an environment, for example. And to top it off, fluid codes are generally considered quick and dirty methods in the first place

>adding another piece of hardware
>when GPU can do its job just fine

get out.

>t. monitored by NSA 24/7

>An object's behavior is completely independent and unrelated to the behavior of its electrons, quarks, leptons, etc.

But that's just logically wrong.

No fucking way this is rendered in real time.

theres nothing more innocent and fun than messing around with the ragdoll of your dead enemy's body

>making it fall off the map
>looking at it stay put in a hilarious position
>when it looks like its giving the other ragdoll a blowjob

dark souls ragdolls are hilarious

Don't be so literal. What the guy meant was that there's no need to use QFT to model a chair being pushed.

Quantum world shits on your logic.
It follows no such thing.
Logic only applies to the macro world.

>mfw messing with ragdolls in gmod for hours on end

Ohhh your one of those.

I played around with the flex demo for hours like a retard looking at everything I could.
I even got a 600$ gpu to get good framerates on it.

Learn some basic quantum mechanics.
Seriously.

Macroscale classical logic DOES NOT WORK in quantum mechanics.
It is like the difference between Netwonian gravity and Einstein gravity.

production PCS can do a lot that ours can't but you do plenty in real time using just consumer level Nvidia GPUs. You can download FLEX Tools to play around with particle physics in real time but it's just plain Nvidia PhysX and doesn't come close to what 10-year-old PPU tech could do and the level of simulation you get out of it can't actually be used in games.

>lean some basic quantum mechanics

>It doesnt follow your logic lel
>your logic

Stop with the bullshit.

t. an actual physicist

but that video looked pretty gamey to me.

How did he make sand that?

Wet beach sand.

kinetic sand

Well yeah because there's nothing else on-screen. When you start putting in normal stuff for the GPU to do, it can no longer focus on just simulating particle systems and the frame rate suffers greatly.

i've been talking about youtube.com/watch?v=ACMpCAIVGfw

Oh that. That was only possible because the physics were being handled by a third and separate dedicated processor. It wasn't shouldered by the GPU like it is today with Nvidia cards. It brought its own muscle into gaming and simulation which was much stronger than what a GPU could do. Yes, it was in real-time.

Well i would suck that physics card's dick then

>Not "Never speak to me or my younglings again"

You had one job.

God damn right. And that tech is a decade old. Just imaging where physics processing would be today had it not had its throat slit by Ngreedia.

A problem with physics is that it would take a lot of power to properly calculate. Especially faster moving objects get tricky, because on frame 5 it´s on one side of the wall, on frame 6 it´s on the other side so as far as the computer is concerned the object never touched the wall. So either the calculations have to be as often as possible, e.g. 120 calculations per second or more to be sufficient, or it has to be interpolated somehow and that costs power aswell.

Then the amount of calculations goes up exponentially with the amount of objects. Two objects take 1! calculations, three objects take 2! calculations, four objects take 3! calculations etc. So for 52 objects that would be 80658175170943878571660636856403766975289505440883277824000000000000 calculations. Obviously there are ways to limit the number, e.g. limit the number of objects, limit the amount of objects that the collision is checked with based on distance etc. but it still can get pretty heavy.

And then after all this it´s simply unreliable due to cpu float fluctuations that add up pretty fast and can make objects behave completely different on different cpus.

the cool thing is that that's not sand

That is different though. We're talking about realistic physics during the game not scripted sections that create a pathway or something

>PPU
Now all I can think of is that flash

i, too, have all my habits dictated by fucking memes, and feel insulted when someone passes up an opportunity to make a hot, hot, HOT reference to pop culture thing

>chavs
>europe
wow you really are american
isn't the internet wonderful

I think that might have been his point, Pavel.

Thanks OP. I just bought a 3lb bag of that stuff

Don't worry OP, Zelda BotW is gonna be release the next year!!.

Fuck you for making me reply with your b8

Realitic physics are what we want, shut the fuck up retard

Is tis from that Toy channel?

food thread?

That makes it fun though because its harder and different every time.

If you just chopped that down and it landed perfectly in the same place every time, it would be boring as fuck, how can you be this retarded ?

THIS IS WHAT NATURE HAS PLANNED

Leave it to the fucking gooks and chinks to find new ways to torture animals they eat

>Japanese """cooking"""
>pick up live aquatic animal right out of the water
>slice it open and eat its living flesh like a monster

From dust

>If the realistic physics are disappointing then add elements to the scenario that ignore realistic physics

Isn't that pretty much what he said? There's no point in discussing realistic physics if sci-fi weaponry or unrealistically strong materials are in use. If that's the go-to response then he's right, realistic physics are just a dumb fad that will immediately be skipped over in favor of more appealing, less realistic results.

technically its muscle spasms caused by salt but yeah i really wouldn't care at this point if japan, china, and the us just didn't exist regardless of what i enjoy from all three

Nah, that frog is trying to crawl away, dude. Muscle spasms caused by salt cause the legs to twitch and kick, they don't make the frog do a fucking backstroke.

Kind of like how ameritards have their lobsters in big tanks waiting to be picked out by kids/fatties to then be slowly boiled to death then served in front of the other lobsters so they know what to look forward to.

No, the lack of people who want to program such a thing is. Because programing physics and hair is many programmers worst and most hatred nightmare

How is it still alive I mean didn't he remove all its organs and including heart> or fuck do frogs have hearts? HOW IS IT STILL ALIVE!

lobsters don't feel pain idiot

Let me guess, Europe can do no wrong when it comes to animals right?

Why did the retard playing shop it down from that angle instead of the shortest point between the two sides?
Grade A retardation right there.

don't forget frenchs

says you

American education everyone

I remember this from back in 2013. Fucking retards got mad because they didn't realize the frog was indeed dead and those were just nerves much like how a chicken with it's head cut off will run around after death. Comments were hilarious, ranging from calling for the death of the woman eating it (strangely not the man preparing it, to petitioning the government to threaten Asia in general.

except it can and will cause exactly that. its why the dancing octopus dish will commonly try to leave the plate after doused with soysauce even though it is dead. it even starts with them killing the frog with a large knife, but its still disturbing that they could have so little respect that they would wish to eat a creature while it appears to escape. you can even see last section of the video where they flipped the frog over after it "tried to escape" just to see its eyes

fuck you sand doesnt get anywhere
its all fucking located at the beach and in the desert
if youre fucking finding sand elsewhere its you nigger
YOURE THE ONE FUCKING UP

The frog is dead, obviously no one has heard of a "chicken with it's head cut off"

Americans everyone

It's just funny how you play the japs out as monsters when you do similar shit yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=EJeCEjHznJI

everybody torture animals

fuck you pretendo piece of trash, how the fuck would the frog live without his heart?

The world would be a very different place indeed. Mo medicine, no technologies, much lower population, diseases famine and plagues would still be rampant, religion would reign supreme and the Arabs would be the dominant force.

Not saying these are terrible things, just that all the things you've grown accustomed to like the computer you're using or the internet would not exist. Your life would be quite basic, not at all like it is at this moment.

And that is American education

>americans can't buy/sell kinders
what the shit ??

That response is getting old and idiotic.

Letting foreigners join us was a mistake. Thanks Moot.

Kind of depressing thinking about the fact that the majority of people are too uneducated/stupid to realize the frog was dead and think the gal is eating it live

well i meant they could disappear tomorrow and i wouldn't mind. i very much enjoy my shitty life cramped in an attic all day with no motivations

Can't take bantz I see
Typical American

theyre a choking hazard to kids but bullets arent

What is meant by this
I am not american, what do they teach

You clearly are American if you are that retarded
Americans everyone

It's no pod racing

I am Canadian/Taiwanese
Please explain, I took much of my education in Europe.

No you are not
No one can be that retarded except Americans

there is no law protecting the right to own kinder eggs, that is the difference. they cannot take that right away but aren't exactly opposed to the idea of putting all kids in a protective rubber room with sanded corners either

Never reply to namefags. They live for attention and will say anything to get it.

Well I apologize then, I am sad you do not wish to explain it to me.
Have a good day mr cody

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

l-lewd

Kill yourself fucking American

you're an idiot.

Lobsters do feel pain, like any other animal.

>american white people vs third world country
try comparing low-class germans with low-class americans next time and you might have a point, since America and Germany have some sort of comparable civilisation standard.
>inb4 nigger vs shitskin images

>this is considered the pinnacle of American "cuisine"
Americans everyone

Go away name fag

>crust is crackling where it is lifted
I guarantee these are dry as bones on the outside and basically raw in the center.

No you fucking disgusting American
It's a fucking wonder you retards know how to even breathe

Who are you quoting?

>he is an american false flagger
>he thinks that this will make europeans look incredible bad
>he thinks he has some kind of impact on anonymous people on Cred Forums
I am legit sad for you

Whats better, determined physics or non-deterministic physics?
Like in besiege, if you make the same rocket and give it the exact same inputs it might go in a different direction each time, because it has non-deterministic physics. So determined physics give more control and allow you to gain a mastery of the games physics, but non-deterministics allow for more dynamic and unpredictable gameplay. Which one?

Prove it

>Its a moralfag "Waaa! Why do they do that?" episode, complete with a hint of PETA
Its a food that the gooks are accustomed to; seeing shit like this isn't as unsettling when you know they'll also eat such things as;
>dog testicle soup
>boiled-alive dog
and a bunch of other foods I can't be bothered to do research for.

>has Japanese text in the corner
>being this retarded
Europoors, everyone.

>what is photoshop
Are Americans actually this retarded?
Yes, yes they are

Kinetic sand is fun

Does "water physics" refer to the behavior of water or the behavior of other things when submerged in water?

Also they ignore that the frog is dead and shit like this happens with chickens too when they are beheaded

>Example, if you use an explosive in real life to blast an opening in a solid wall, It would likely just leave a small hole, or the whole house would cave in, or some other reaction that you weren't hoping for.

Are you fucking kidding me, that would be amazing. I can't explode a wall in real life, so I'd love to play a game just to test various scenarios of how a wall could realistically explode.

Scripted means it's the same shit every time.

>he takes the baiting falseflagger's bait
Gullible's your name I take it?

I regret it.

wow are you just going to keep spamming this

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE JUST LEAVE THE THREAD NOW

All Americans are gullible
It's literally every American's middle name

look at

Please commit suicide absolute retard

Why do you shit up this thread so much?

>feelsbadman.webm

Because it is amazing you Americans can be so stupid and pretend that they aren't

it's from a japanese cafe you retard, just like every other delicious baked goods gif on the internet.

and the japs are just copying the french because they're a nation of francophiles.

so you're retarded

Hopefully never.

Realistic physics are boring as shit until we start getting into weird space shit.

The French are just as stupid as Americans

Voxels with collisions for every grain of sand/dirt.

Are you ok?

>Black holes are strange things. Besides the singularity at the center, there is the event horizon, the point of no return, that once you cross it, you can't return. Once inside the event horizon, you literally cannot go back: spacetime is curved in such a way by the black hole's mass that any path you take leads to the same place: the singularity. In three-dimensional space the Black Hole is not a disc. The singularity is an infinitely small point in space that sucks things in from all around, so the event horizon is more like a ball - with the singularity at the center. Rotating black holes also have an ergosphere: a region near the event horizon, where space-time spins around the black hole at speeds so great that you'd need to move faster than light just to stay still, let alone move in a direction counter to the black hole's rotation.
>In fact, space-time will become quite freaky around the event horizon: the closer you get to the event horizon, the slower time becomes (due to relativity, however, you won't notice it). In fact, if an observer outside the event horizon could see you, they would see as you get closer and closer (and get redder, due to gravitation red shift, while everything you see would be bluer), you would go slower and slower until you hit the edge of the event horizon at which point you would appear to stop. You won't actually stop, that's just what they'll see. This is because spacetime around the black hole's event horizon is so warped that light would take a progressively longer time to reach a distant observer as you approach the event horizon — ad infinitum. They'd never see you actually touch the horizon, and the light you emitted would slowly be red-shifted to the point of invisibility. This prediction, however, assumes a zero-mass incoming object and neglects quantum effects, so reality may be more tricky.

because he wants to make Europeans and nintendo fans look bad.
He is probably American himself and is either PC only (which I doubt since PC fans are working hard to get every possible Nintendo emulation running) or Sony only (excluding microsoft fans here since they are somewhat extinct and are currently joining the PC fandom).
He is most likly delusional and believes that his shitposting changes the view of people.

The funny thing is that Europe never had a boner for Nintendo. Out of all currently sold Wii U's (which are like 13 million) Europe probably only has 1 million (if even). Even the Wii sold extremly horrible in comparission to the PS3 in europe and the european vita sales are close to the japanese vita sales.
It doesnt make sense to claim to be an european nintendo fan for shitpost reasons since its a rare breed. They do exist but are rare.

reminder to look at
You aint folling anyone at this point.

>yfw physics-based rendering
I know it's not the same as physics processing but still.

I too, vape.

What am I looking at?
Wow someone tried to impersonate me
Only Americans are that stupid to be fooled by a simple trick

>tfw you might not enjoy stupid stuff like this anymore when you´re older

Also Cody is an american name, not even british.
And the last name was stollen directly from Ace Attorney.

Shitposters arent the smartest bunch

Neither are Americans

We have passed the uncanny valley.

>Are consoles holding us back? Yes, but not really for physics. Realistic Physics is the most hardware impacting feature ina game, and ever godtier PC will struggle to render in real time realistic shit.

No. You're talking about some silliness involving processing physics via the CPU or GPU. Consumer level physics processors haven been around for at least 10 years and the stuff they could do in real time made it seem effortless. That whole market got shut down though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physics_processing_unit

Fluid-simulated water in Unity
gyazo.com/6b0c85755d20eb9411ea4224b7f31fa5

Also, post graphics and physics effects you would like to see in vidya, and I'll see if I can make them

Cold

technology in general is holding gaming back, either that or retarded devs, it's 50/50 at this point

you need an overly expensive system to run some games at 60 fps max settings now, half of it is related to shitty devs, the other half is there hasn't been enough of a tech jump in the last little while for games to advance

4k has been around for awhile really and yet neither video cards are processors are really able to beast on 60 fps

when you couple that with shitty devs who can't code ai and physics for shit who probably overly tax cpu and gpu for no reason, you end up being kind of stuck