Overwatch stole nearly all its ideas from the 2010 Hi-Rez game Global Agenda

>Overwatch stole nearly all its ideas from the 2010 Hi-Rez game Global Agenda
>Hi-Rez put some Global Agenda concepts into their new game Paladins
>Legions of Blizzard fanboys think Paladins stole from Overwatch

In what universe is this fair?

Nothing about the video games industry is fair.

Blizzard games are enjoyable, but they lack originality/creativity.

>Blizzard games are enjoyable
I had more fun with Battleborn than with Overwatch. But I'm older than 18, so that could be the reason.

Hi-rez killed global agenda so fuck them they deserve it

haha yeah!

ATTENTION ALL UNITS, FEMINISM IS AWESOME!

only fun part of Global Agenda was the mmo segments in the desert. everything else was shite, like overwatch

I bet you got the shittiest grim typing this lie

Sorry, I wouldn't know the difference between the two since I don't play team-based 1st person shooters competitively. But I'm older than 18, so that could be the reason.

Blizzard don't make original games, they make existing games better

Nothing is stopping anyone from stealing ideas. It's a fucking industry, its competition, no one is gonna respect dibs. I work in design and this shit happens all the time - if you're too dumb to not use an idea, get ready to let your direct competitor use it and probably execute it better

those shills are getting really creative

I don't know about that. They seem to water down quality and content into a generic equation to pander to the largest audience possible

Are all fps games Doom clones?

the paladins art style makes me wonder if its a meme game

man it doesn't stand a chance. Ruckus is the worst. I'd fuck Cassie in a second though

Was just having a download and try it out but it seems the servers are down right now. Will try again a bit later. Interested to give it a try though.

You don't need to be a Blizzard fanboy to see the blatant ripoff that is Paladins. Hi-Rez didn't even try to be subtle about it.

yes

But by your logic overwatch started development in 2007, since overwatch is based on a game called Titan that got scrapped.
So suck a fat dick OP.