Make a blatant ripoff of the game of the generation

>make a blatant ripoff of the game of the generation
>make it f2p
>fucking assholes refund the game of the generation and play Paladins instead

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

How the FUCK do we stop them, Blizzbros?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/-D6vvL-BENIN1valgqLM_Q/
static1.e621.net/data/06/4a/064a700fb46b3803900c695f16e31b62.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=mFLtJIDMyvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody gives a fuck about paladins

if Paladins is so good why can't you keep a thread of it alive without mentioning Overwatch?

Epic OP

>play Paladins instead
>play Paladins
>play

I'm downloading Paladin at this very moment just to spite you.

for the same reason you need 20 shill threads about overwatch when /vg/ exists

>being this mentally ill and anal about shitty videogames

kek you pathetic little shit

>shill threads
i don't recall OW threads pretty much starting with "play our game" like every Paladins thread does

gay

Can't hurt.

LOL GG

>paladins server down
>shitposting galore

So what's the ETA on Hiro actually doing his fucking job, putting up a thread by a mod/himself, and allowing us to vote on what we do and don't want on the site?

Is there ANYBODY out there that still thinks "IT'S NOT FAIR" is funny? Years ago we banned REV UP THOSE FRYERS in like two weeks but shit like this gets the greenlight for over a year now? Rev up those fryers is just offtopic, this has been console war garbage all day every day for months.

Just in case

DELETE THIS THREAD

literally have to use mounts to travel objectives. why not just make maps smaller?

fuck your mother

everytime

We fucking did it, Blizzbros.. WE FUCKING DID IT!

Pick related. It's me after bringing the Paladins server down and going back to enjoy Legion

>own overwatch
>got bored of it after the first month
>play paladins
>more fun than I ever had playing overwatch
>mfw blizzard fanboys get baited this easily because they can't handle the fact that someone made a game that was equally as unoriginal as their game

I don't understand these threads at all. Is this suppose to imply Paladins is somehow killing Overwatch?

Jokes on you, Overwatch already killed itself

Paladins is the most popular hero shooter in the world at the moment and it's not even out yet.

How much do you get paid to shill Paladins on Cred Forums all day?

>greatest selling PC game of all time
>"i-it's still going to fail, r-refunds!"

fuc u, paladins sucks black cocks

>Blizzard unironically expected Overwatch to be the next big eSport thing

Loving every laught

does Paladins look exactly like Wildstar or am I retarded

>allowing us to vote on what we do and don't want on the site
Go back to plebbit

>refund the game of the generation and play Paladins instead
Literally nobody switched from overwatch to paladins. Stop shilling that shitty f2p you mongoloid.

Based weaver.

Nevermind.

>they unironically expect diablo 3, starcraft 2, wow, hearthstone, overwatch to become eSport
kek

Only time they were esport material was old wc3 and sc with user mods.

Good thread OP, Paladins is the best ;)

Respond you fucking nigger

>>play paladins
>>more fun than I ever had playing overwatch
See you in a month, user

isn't Hearthstone like the 4th biggest esport in the world after Dota 2, LoL and CS:GO

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/-D6vvL-BENIN1valgqLM_Q/

Second time you make this post.
It was made today, too, a few hours ago.

Back in the days, both of these casualshit games would have been laughed off Cred Forums.

Where did we go so wrong.

Overwatch has waifus, Paladins is a ripoff of a Blizzard game.
Little people here play Overwatch, and no one plays Paladins.

>le casualshit
go play your obscure jap indie game you dumb weeb

Its been said that Hearthstone watchers are only interested in personalities. They like eCelebs not eSports. How a person talks to the viewer as if they are your best friend, how they live their life, etc are what these people are interested in. Basically the people that like TMZ/Gossip magazines of the old media moved to eCelebs.

A lot.

You know, the only people that actively defend this game are the ones that cant afford overwatch. And the people that praise this gane for being so "fun" and better than OW problably never played OW. This game was made for little kids, poor people, the chinese, and russians. Once they saw the popularity of OW they just made it free so more people could play it on their shitty pc's and they cashed out on it. Pretty smart, marketing.

Lol

xD

You forget furfags.
Not-Clank will ensure furshits are contained in that thing.

>Hearthstone
>eSport

I want to ejaculate inside Cassie's cleavage.

>I wasted 40 bucks on OW
>I dont have buyers regret, I swear!
Its ok, user.

What

I played it for about 200 hours already, I got my money's worth long ago.

Paladins is just a clunky and cheap chinese ripoff with the worst audience you can get in videogames: free to play players.

who gives a flying fuck about these overpriced infantile wannabe shooters? fps died with quake

I only have 1 issue with this game. Its too westernized in terms of art style. Overwatch had the anime-ish characters. This made them appealing. The westernized Paladins character are too jagged and without interesting or cuteness to it. I suppose if I had to say it, I'd say Overwatch is eye-pleasing and cost more. Paladins is for the masochists who dont care about characterizations.

fuck off

Karma is a bitch

reddit is this way

Agreed, Blizzard shouldn't have ripped off TF2.

What the fuck is with these constant Paladin threads? Why do the vast majority of them look like false flagging shills?

How the F*CK is this even legal, bros?

Just copying a game and giving it away for free.. IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT

>frogposting

Sorry, but I play GOOD MP shooters like Dirty Bomb.

proofs?
I have literally never heard of it, I'm interested though

Overwatch should've been f2p to begin with and will probably become f2p, so its only your loss buddy.

>once they saw the popularity of overwatch they made it free
paladins was in closed beta wayyyy before overwatch came out and it was free you nigger

Man, I've never seen one game get Cred Forums so mad in a while. Absolutely hilarious all you faggots who gave Blizz sixty American dollars for a literal meme game and now we have a free, fun to play clone.

>b-but muh BRs and t-turks!!!
It has regions you faggot and no one communicates in Paladins or Overwatch if you play fucking solo, don't even try and say they do.

>b-but only 1 mode!!!
Like anyone actually plays other modes on OW than 1? Just like all the other shitfest MP games like LoL, CSGO, Dota, etc

static1.e621.net/data/06/4a/064a700fb46b3803900c695f16e31b62.webm

Here's the real end to the comic for anyone interested.

Why, yes, fellow Anonymous poster, I do concur that Overwatch is better than Paladin. Remember, everyone, that Blizzard quality is something you can count on! There is no substitute for Blizzard quality. Buy a copy today.

Fuck you.

Paladins will be forgotten about in a month, just like Blunderborn, I remember Cred Forums shilling that game hard to be a contarian and now we have endless shitposting threads about it

I unironically prefer this game to Overwatch, because:

>Siege, the game's game mode, is cool. All the fun of autistically pushing carts while avoiding awkward attack/defend imbalancess, and all the balance of KotH while avoiding staleness. Overwatch has a few really shit maps.
>Support heals are mostly for clutch moments and they're primarily damage dealers who can kill you in four seconds.
>Less built around ult setplays due to them being weaker, so it's better for casual pub play where it's not as mandatory to coordinate as much.

I love both though.

Because they are.

The fact that you need to do damage control with no replies says enough about this chinese rip off.

Plus, the worst part isn't that it's an Overwatch ripoff, it's that it's a Hi-Rez game.
They will fuck it up, and it will die due to their own fuck ups.

Yeah, because Smite is just really generally hated and not one of the more popular games in its style, right?

Stop being so assblasted about tribes, the game was fine, and they kept updating it until it died, them shutting down the servers that cost them more than it gained is completely normal.

And Smite is a piece of shit with issues that are still in it since launch.

Hi-Rez has, is, and will always will be, a terrible F2P game developer.

>the game was fine
No, not at all, that game died for a fucking reason.
Kill yourself.

>implying blizz doesn't fuck up

DUDE SC2 LMAO

DUDE WOW LMAO

DUDE DIABLO LMAO

DUDE HEROES LMAO

DUDE SOON TO BE OVERWATCH LMAO

Kill your fucking self you mouthbreathing dick sucking blizzdrone.

Can you even refund Overwatch at this point? I guess if you got it on console like a fucking retard you could have gamestop give you like 3 bucks for it. But I mean honestly, who the fuck is actually leaving overwatch for paladins. The paladins player base is literally just kids who can't afford Overwatch, sheep who have brand loyalties and hate blizz, or people wanting to try something new after playing a fuck ton of overwatch. I guarantee you the only people actually refunding overwatch for paladins are super special snowflakes.

I hate this stupid meme so much.

Fuck off

It looks much better than Overwatch.

I wonder how bad Overwatch performance is despite its bad graphic.

The butthurt caused by this game is just a cherry on top for me. I already enjoy paladins, then i come to Cred Forums and enjoy it some more.

>refund the game
What game are you talking about? Cause I'm pretty sure you can't refund OW

What's wrong, are console war threads not getting the (You)'s it used to. Come on OP you can do better than this. Your just grabbing for low hanging fruit.

>It looks much better than Overwatch.
environments are bland as fuck
heroes and graphics are in no way better

oh darn

Nigger

The people making these threads don't actually like Paladins more than Overwatch, they likely don't care for either game. They're just bored fags trying to start a flame war since they don't play Overwatch and hate it since they never get to join the countless threads for it. Basically saying paladins is a better overwatch is the new hot meme that gets guaranteed replies.

Is it against the rules tobhave a paladins thread without bringing up overwatch in the OP?

Are paladrones afraid the threads will die without shitposting?

/thread

Reminder that we fell for the Overwatch meme

How to win an arguement on Cred Forums. Accuse anyone who likes a game that you don't of having brand loyalty to the developer of that game. BLIZZDRONES, SONYGGERS, AND NINTENDRONES AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!
If you honestly think anyone is defending a game they like because they're loyal to the company who makes the game, kill yourself you fucking retard. When will this shitty "DRONE" meme die. And you'll notice that only generally good or decent devs seem to get "drones", you'll notice that no one in this thread is accusing paladin shitposters of being Hi-Reztards

>I bought Paladins closed beta and I don't want it to die :(

fuckkk

There is no argument to be won. It's just people trying to piss off other people.

fag

Once people put 5+ hours in Paladin, they'll start to realize how fucked up the game is technically.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFLtJIDMyvM

It's not that Paladins should succeed, but that blizzard should fail horribly, and you should feel bad for supporting a loser.

It tickles me to get called a blizzdrone considering I only play the one game from them and I'm a stinky little shitposter when it comes to voicing my distaste for WoW, Hearthstone, and Diablo