Yfw this is typical of a PC player

>yfw this is typical of a PC player

Other urls found in this thread:

openrct2.org/features
store.steampowered.com/app/420530
youtube.com/user/Silvarret/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>consolefag jealous he cant play RCT

When you can play everything you want you start caring less and less about graphics. You'd understand this if you had a good PC.

but rollercoaster tycoon is a great game

>I can only play the most graphical intensive games in the world

What are you trying to imply, OP? That PC players play great games?

>rct1 on xbox

Not surprised, RCT2 is amazing even after 14 years.

>paths more than 1 square large
Have fun having your customers walk in circles for days until all their needs are not met and they want to go home. "It's too crowded" is a necessary sacrifice.

How the fuck do you manage to take a 1.28MB PNG screenshot and still have it end up looking blurry?

>not a poorfag
>have good taste in games
sound about right

>caring less about graphics
>this poster actually brags about having a GTX 1080 in his post
>PC fags always complain about consoles holding back gaming and how their graphics are far superior

pick all of the above

>consolefag
>owns every console ever made in working order
That's beyond full idort status.

>pc player playing games till 1:30 in the morning
>sonygger shitposting on /v at 1:30 in the morning

this is my new favourite image
more

yeh pc muster races never play anything new tobehonest, always just old shit, RTS bullshit (which is barely gameplay btw) and horribly ported console games

truly the future of gaming

i up voted that Reddit post, cool

>being on r/gaming

>reddit screencaps are a norm now

>going on leddit
kill yourself

Eat shit

That subreddit is literally retarded.

In case anyone's gonna ask: It's not edited, OpenRCT2 has day/night cycling and a later update will add dynamic lights so nighttime isn't so dark and lamps have some functionality

>reddit screen cap
Go fuck off back there.

熊井友理奈 Yurina Kumai

And what is the alternative?

Console players who buy the same game + DLC year after year? Hows that FIFA 17 going for you? Bet you're got COD and Battlefield preordered as well.

Why doesn't my openRCT2 looks like this? I turned on day/night cycle and it doesn't looks anything like yours.

>you dont download it you just install it you you unistall it
Why are redditfags so retarted?No wonder this place has became so shit

why does she look too skinny in this pic while she looked fine in the last?

>that massive line to play mini-putt

Now I gotta play RCT.

First picture she's older 2nd picture she's younger. She's was in the biz +10 years so of course she'll look different

>browsing reddit
Console gamers, everyone.

He probably took it at that res but set the export quality to high.

>looks younger now that she's older.

Fucking witches.

Does openRCT2 have the missions from RCT2?

Is there any way to play RCT without the dumb restrictions like "you can't remove trees" and other shit like that?

open rtc2 lets you do pretty much anything sempai.

Does anyone ever use the pre-made coasters?

I'll have to look it up thanks

Shuttle loop x 10 if you want a bunch of money and you don't mind being a homosexual

soon

Thank you for the cute asian girls

thanks based reddit spy

>tfw no theme park manager will ever be as good as RCT
>tfw no modern game in general will ever be as good as RCT

>What is openrct2

it's just a mod for rct2, still needs the exe and everything

Is it playable right now or is it in some kind of bugged incomplete alpha stage?

And? It proves the argument, lol.
We only get shitty-looking games because all the casuals are buying are shitty-looking console-games.

since crowdfunding is a thing we suddenly got games like star citizen or kingdom come: deliverance which shit all over every console game ever made

inb4 uncharted with scripted "physics" lol

active alpha. it's def playable but some of the newer things like the multiplayer are still very much "in development"

so it still has everything rct2 has but more? sweet. So Expansions work just fine?

Is there a way to uninstall a Steam game without deleting it completely off of your computer and having to redownload?

>typical of a PC player

What? a well adjusted male that also plays good classic games instead of just benchmarking tech demos?

Yeah it's pretty great, the consolefag "scraps" meme that good games have expiration dates is probably one of the most cancerous ideas to ever come about.

>noone posted Mr Bones yet

Thanks for the heads up. I don't care for multiplayer so I might give it a try.

yup, just throw it in with your rct2 and you're good to go. it has a lot of neat shit openrct2.org/features

So you want to temporarely remove it out of your library?
Are you ashamed someone might see the hentai pr0n games you're playing you massive faggot?

lol

>just a mod
It's a complete reverse and re-write. By version 0.0.6 it won't be dependent on the original exe any more.

I meant mod more in that it wasn't standalone. I didn't know they planned on changing that for 0.0.6, interesting. I didn't think they'd do that to avoid copyright issues

Why the fuck would they? It's barely relevant to the thread.

You could remove it from the SteamApps folder.
But then it'd still activate through Steam due to the .dll file within.
You could download a crack somewhere to avert that.

>being this jelly

I've seen the exact same shit on Cred Forums.

where's the racing wheel tho

>get new graphics card
>still playing nethack, dcss, cataclysm, sil

Sandro be praised!

The idea is to be like OpenTTD eventually. Completely rewrite all code and replace all the graphical/sound/music assets so it's a standalone game. Then if you want you can use the old assets but they're not required.

ah asset replacement as well. I was wondering how they were going to get around distributing the original music and graphics. that makes sense

>consolefag trying to start another console war
>reddit screencap
>"save"
Holy fuck is this the worst thread ever created?

>If you have a good gpu you have to play graphically advanced overhyped latest AAA games.

Good goy

>Using plebbit

>implying my 5 year old laptop i'm on now won't run RCT

>consolefags will never ever have competent building or simulation games

Feels incredible, I hope you guys enjoy getting VR, and never having anything to use it with that actually makes sense.

They used to have sim city, though

>you have to be playing high spec games all the fucking time forever if you have a good PC

I don't get this meme

You're right. Backwards compatibility is typical for PC players. :^)

>comfiest, one of the greatest games of all time
>spending time with this is somehow shameful

nah

>getting mad that other people get to play games
>yfw this is typical of a console player

I'm pretty sure the SNES version of the original was decent. Sim City 2000 on the PS1 (the only one [underage] people on here who know fawn for the days of Halo 1 would be remembering) on the other hand...

I have a 970 and a liquid cooled CPU and all I do is play Hearthstone.

I also have a Logitech G402 gaming mouse.

I don't have a mechanical keyboard yet. You only use the ESC key in Hearthstone.

console logic

>not using spacebar for speed opening packs

Is OpenRCT2 working great now? I got an urge to play thanks to this thread?

It works pretty good.
If you are really bored set up a server and invite other anons.

does it allow for like, separate parks yet? like we each have a plot of land to work with so everyone can see each other building without getting in the way

>/r/gaming is retarded
Golly gee, what a shocker. /r/games or /r/pcgaming for slightly less stupid people.

Hmm, all of the menu buttons disappear in fullscreen, but are there in borderless fullscreen. Not a big problem, but it is odd.

Haven't seen that issue yet.
Windows sometimes overlap the border of the screen requiring you to move them manually back to the screen so you can see all of it but besides that no crashes other issues.

I ruined gaming fit myself when I bought SLI 580 back in the day.. I kept playing older games because I knew I could play anything I wanted.

I just tried out it this morning and the pathfinding looks a little broken. Peeps are lost all the time and the janitors walk in loops when the path is wider than one tile.

hasn't pathfinding on paths wider than one tile always been broken though

I'm playing at 1920x1080 and I've boosted the display size to 150% since the PC is connected to a television. Everything looks too small otherwise. Maybe that's it. I'm not sure why borderless is fine though.

Well yeah, it's available for 1 buck on humble bundle and it's an awesome classic.

I don't remember, tbqh. I just never got so much notification of lost peeps and after that the pile of thrash and womit cought my eyes. So if it was broken earlier it wasn't that obvious.

openrct2 is great because it gave me this very nice wallpaper

so? Is your car locked at 55 mph because you're not planing to leave your state anytime soon?

What games you bought but haven't gotten around to playing bros?

Can't decide on one.

>he posts reddit content on Cred Forums
>and probably vice versa
boo
get out faggot

Just more shitty console war faggotry

^ what this gentelman says

>German problems

well...

He's playing an old game which has nothing to do with the complaint that games made with heavy console considerations take a hit in complexity due to engine limitations and having to make interfaces simple enough for controllers and bottom feeding retards like you.

You can make a backup file, which can be restored by Steam without having to download it again
Some games have no DRM at all, and you can simply copy the files, or at least you could. Now you would be able to copy the files and refund the game, so it shouldn't be possible anymore.

I got a 470 for 150 bucks, and I still play AoE2, Diablo 2 and stuff like that with friends

Recently played OneShot, and that was a wild ride

Since this is the shitposting thread I wanna ask, how do I switch to legacy captcha? And not just the "quick reply" one, I mean every captcha on the website including the one when you make a thread.

Have you ever considered calming down on the game purchases? You're clearly never going to play even half of those.

>yfw this is typical of a console player

soon brother store.steampowered.com/app/420530

if you're using 4chanX, activate "Use Recaptcha v1" in settings

>is this the worst thread ever created?
it wasn't until you posted that dumb bitch

Erm

you should've see my backlog 2 years ago. Getting real PC and Steam account, in 2010 or so, was nothing short of cultural shock to me

but there are so many bundles, and they're just so fucking cheap!

So? Everyone watches movies. Only sad nerds play crappy ancient dos RTS's or whatever that shit in the op is.

just play super hexagon already

It's a classic.

I mean I replay OoT at least once a year

Fuck you for making me remember i bought that shit at launch on my p200.

What's wrong with that? A good PC pretty much gives you limitless gaming possibilities.
I know the thread it's bait, but it's pretty shit at that too.

Is't /r/ gaming the meme forum like Cred Forums? And /vg/ /r/games is where people actually go to talk about games?

>yfw this is typical of a PC player
>reddit represents 75% of gaming
Meanwhile i sit here with my 1070 and force HQ driver AA into every damn game i can to put those 100-200 (or more) FPS to good use

You should do the Uber run at least once then.

>implying RCT2 is terrible

Kill yourself, desu senpai

The best thing about a PC is how simple it is to just play an old ass game when you feel like it. With consoles, backwards compatibility is usually seen as a miracle.

It's just bored 15 year olds who stay up past their bedtime and shitpost on Cred Forums, since their mommies don't want them to use the living room TV past 10pm.

>meanwhile on Cred Forums
"24 years old...used a-
oh who am I kidding i don't work I'm a leech on society who shitposts for free. Who wants to talk about traps? Video games are boring."

Pesta S

Never heard of it but I guess I can at least try it out

>Feature: Allow up to 255 cars per train

>all this blue faggotry
>this is the reason cards are banned

Pretty much, i have a gtx1070 and all i play is hidden object games.

>Getting new gaming machine.
>Not play your goat classics on it first.

Normie...

How is openRCT2 multiplayer?

Now there's a game I genuinely miss.

Dust is 9/10. if you can delete the fairy thing it'd be 10/10

I use my modern GPU to massively enhance older games with UHD resolutions and post-processing.

>tfw PC + Nintendo Mustard Rice for current gen

>Also collect retro vidya for the sake of playing them, not reselling

My backlog is larger than most PCucks.

>wanting to play Furry: A Metroidvania Tail

But why?

But everyone wants to fuck Fidget.

This is my deck to steal the AI's cards: Natural Selection plus Rebirth. Whereas pic related plus Kiki-Jiki or Splinter Twin is what you play if you wanna get shanked in a card store parking lot.

IL-2 STURMOVIK THE BEST

I think it was the first game i spent 2000 hours on

Most people with good PCs have transcended requiring 10/10 graphics to enjoy their games

>no theming
>coasters aren't contained and spill all throughout the park
>just cut a fucking chunk out of a hill for mini golf and path
>no go-karts

Because it's a good game with furries in it???
Because I'm not insecure about what people on a BPA-Free Bottle Society image board thinks???
Because I play video games in my spare time???

>42 years old
>took a sick day from his job unloading trucks at dollar tree so he could stay in his mom's house playing games
>will probably have ramen noodles with sriracha sauce and a can of pepsi for lunch

>HDD failed
>all those sweet parks gone
I bet the minorities did this.

Nigga, when you've been through the graphics torture chamber that is Nintendo exclusive gaming, graphics mean horseshit next to gameplay and story.

I just keep coming back to it.

RCT 2 is just a fucking awesome game.

I play exclusively KSP now. My 1080 makes it look amazing.

>all this good taste itt

You make me happy Cred Forums

Pretty much, though like /vg/ r/games discussion is still pretty retarded, but I like to check there for news and announcements since I don't have to wade through shitposters and rusemen like on here.

For all the shit on steam (and there is heaps of shit, believe me) there's plenty of gems. Users at least get a lot of choice, the sheer breadth of stuff available has never been better.

Which makes it all the more jarring when I boot up my xbone. There's basically nothing except iterations on existing franchises. GTA 5, COD 13, FF 15, Assassin's Creed 20. Well made but it's the exact same things I played over a decade ago. This wouldn't be such an issue, however this is the ONLY thing console exclusive gamers get. Sure, there are some good indie games (like journey) that cannot be found on PC, but even then there's just so much more stuff on PC.

To pontificate, most people don't want choice and that's ok. They just want to put in the disc and play. But consoles aren't even capable of that anymore, my xbone wouldn't even work until I hooked it up to the Internet and created an outlook account.

Thanks Max!

>Shitting on RCT

t. rei

Hae you ever tried manalink? is the same game +widescreen +more cards +compatible with modern systems.

Speaking of roller coasters, can anyone tell me how Planet Coaster is so far? I want to know if Frontier is doing a good job at making this kind of shit again.

It's pretty customizable, but I don't think any of the actual park management has been implemented yet, for an idea of what level of customization we're talking about check this guy out
youtube.com/user/Silvarret/videos

People still make that argument when it hasn't been valid for about eight years.

>console is just plug and play, PC is too complicated!

Sure you need shit like driver updates on PC and you have to configure the settings to get optimal performance if you don't have a high end GPU, things that require a minimal amount of technical knowledge.
But now PC is becoming easier than consoles.

>PC
>create Steam/Origin account
>buy game
>download game
>install game
>play game

>Console
>create PSN/Microsoft account
>pay online subscription fee if you want to make use of all the features of 90% of the games
>buy game and insert disk into console
>console takes an inordinate amount of time to install the game to the internal hard drive, defeating the purpose of a disk
>console has to download title updates that were released after the disk was shipped
>once all that is done shit like No Man's Sky proves that you can still get crashes and freezing just like on a PC

Thats fuckin' gay you dumb weeb faggot.

consolefags don't have arma

*~*~*~*~*~
hello red dit
everyone ITT is a fag except for me*~*~*~*~*~*