If you had to choose one game that represented the epitome of video games, which one would you choose?

If you had to choose one game that represented the epitome of video games, which one would you choose?

Personally, it's Witcher 3 for me.

Baby's first morrowind really.

Rocket League or Max Payne

Why would you pick a game with mediocre gameplay to represent video games

MGS2

Undertale!

mgs3

Mario 64

>picking a game with shit gameplay to represent videogames

when will witcher fans get some taste and common sense?

dwarf fortress

Probably Mario Galaxy 2. A Monster Hunter with MHX mechanics but more polished would be insane, though.

Zelda U has potential, too.

Does anyone on Cred Forums actually still care about fun and gameplay or level design? Innovation? Polishing? Anything? Is everyone here underage at this point?

except morrowind got like the worst fucken graphics and physics

(((you)))

Pretty much this.
The Witcher 3 actually made me like games again

that's gothic though

mgs3 had great level design and innovation

No, it's pure gabarge.

>shit hitboxes so trees always block you in the forest and Snake leans against them when you're in the middle of running away and getting raped

Yeah how dare people pick games that aren't Nintendo.

Fuck off shill. Sorry you wasted money on a gaming PC but you're not convincing anyone, especially not yourself

Where is that area?

>innovation
Yeah, needing 10 minutes to heal yourself and clicking on every wound on your body and choosing something that could help which requires zero (0) skill or intelligence and is just a waste of time sure was amazing.

Not a drone, stop projecting. Okami isn't Nintendo, I'd have no problem with people picking that. And the Wii version is pure cancer.

the physics are good though. you can put shit down without it rolling away. you can pick shit up without everything on the table levitating. you can make your character an OP fucker that jumps from mountain to mountain because fuck it why not. good stuff.

>it's Nintendo's fault other devs suck these days

You mean pinnacle?

>what is camouflage
>what is cqc
>what is interrogating enemies

Annoying waste of time that isn't fun.

the kid is giving life to the forest?