youtu.be/LrwRwKXOdVQ?t=227
youtube.com/watch?v=PP4Tq7AU4NA
youtube.com/watch?v=T5Ymh_wHjaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0iiqU_BW_9g
youtube.com/watch?v=5w92XrDM_BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>punishing you
in what way?

It's a worse version of Dark Messiah which was a worse version of Arx fatalis.
Arkane are slowly unlearning how to make video games.

""""""Bad"""""" ending

I would say "appropriate ending"

This is bait.

Except you got it wrong also you are a retard.

Game-play-wise the games have been improving each time. Arx surely is their most creative game but its novelty is what made it memorable otherwise it is a clunky mess.

Hyped for Dishonored 2, and I've been playing and replaying the first one lately. I've got the main game and the Daud DLCs 100%ed, but cannot get into Dunwal City Trials. Any tips for getting the most out of it?

you have utterly disgusting taste

>give cool tools to kill enemies with
>cant use them or you get the evil ending
>forced to slowly choke everyone instead

fuck this game

just watch the good ending on youtube or something you pussy. On my first attempt I tried to go "good", but somewhere around after the loyalists' betrayal my non-lethal arsenal ran out, I got pissed at the assassins and started just fucking killing everyone in my way, most immersed I felt since STALKER SoC.

>All these fags caring about which ending they get instead of just playing through twice.

Is Dishonored 2 going to be more demanding on PC? 1 was probadly the best optimized game I ever played, never went under 60 FPS and I play on a toaster.

It's definitely gonna look more demanding. Dishonored 1 had fairly bad textures that were well hidden by the artstyle. This one looks like it's going in a much more realistic direction, which I don't like.

From the looks of it, significantly.

I only really found the back alley brawl to be the most fun in Dunwall City Trials. 13th wave is infinite, which tests your skills pretty well.

Remember to slide and that crouching doges.

youtu.be/LrwRwKXOdVQ?t=227

>the devil
Not that I think he can't be the devil, but I'm curious about something: do you really think him being the devil would be a good thing? Because to me it would be about as creative and interesting as a murder mystery where the culprit is the butler.

I'd seriously rather have anything else. Even in the realm of divinities, off the top of my head:
>a powerful spirit that resided in an idol pillaged from a colony of the Empire, being removed from its original land where his believers fueled his powers twisted its nature. Now he's the reflection of the cold, detached interest of the many scholars that probed and examined the artifact: without a personality, without a purpose, he just twists and bends the laws of the natural world and lends his powers to whomever might amuse him the most.

You can still get the good ending if you kill.

Just don't be an edgelord by killing EVERYONE.

I think the chaining guys together ability looks dumb. Let's say you link 3 dudes together and then stab one. They all die instantly.

That's 2/3 of the fun gone.

Besides cheat engine, what's the best way to force infinite mana/mana vials?

I want to get stylish and I can't do that if each scene transition resets cheat engine's values.

Well then don't use it. It's as simple as that.

They could solve that problem with higher guard density.

I think that's a solution FOR higher guard density. And I don't mind it for that (not him).

I wonder how many endings the second game will have.

You have no conception of what a toaster is.

Yes i do friend

t. user who lives in somalia

Emily would make for an extremely handsome boy. As we say in Afghanistan, women are for children, boys are for pleasure.

>kill shit
too easy

>dont kill shit
too boring

GOTY

Cannot wait to play Dishonored 2 and see all the crazy userbase montages from the community.

Share some gameplay gifs, webms and videos guys

(mine pls dont hate)

youtube.com/watch?v=PP4Tq7AU4NA

youtube.com/watch?v=T5Ymh_wHjaQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0iiqU_BW_9g

youtube.com/watch?v=5w92XrDM_BE

this
the real punishment is making non-lethal such a fucking snooze

I think he's a whale.

Harvey described as "someone who's suffered a lot, and gives people powers so that they can abuse them. However he's pleasantly surprised when they don't, but he's very cynical" or something closely along those lines at a gamescon interview

Combat looks good, nice that enemies can vault over stuff and climb up things now.

That's nice, and definitely better than The Devil.

It's a worse Dark Messiah with bits of worse Thief thrown in.

That still sounds like a pretty decent formula to me.

Why not make a better Dark Messiah with bits of better Thief thrown in?

that's fucking genius

>be me
>been a guard for some time now
>as much shit as the empress's assassination caused, at least we see more action now
>me, my fellow city watch buddies and the officer i report to are smoking our cigars on the roof of some noble's estate
>one of my squadmates, barney, is pretty cool but he unironically thinks he's going to get his own squad after the stunt he pulled last night
>yeahsurebuddy.sokolovportrait
>my commanding officer suddenly stands up and walks himself off the fucking roof
>whattheactualfuck.bonecharm
>i hear a gust of wind behind me
>the last glimpse i see of my friends are their drunk expressions before they're flown off the roof
>flash of light
>there's now this skull-wearing mothefucker standing about ten yards from me
>he plants a springrazor at his feet
>another flash of light
>now he's right next to me
>as i draw my sword somethings stings my boot
>there's a huge ass swarm of rats at my feet
>i immediately drop my sword and begin running
>right over the springrazor
>i hear a "phwip" as shrapnel goes out in every direction
>my legs immediately are disconnected from the rest of my body
>most of the rats got killed and have scampered off
>suddenly the masked fucker is right next to me
>he's holding someone's head
>it's barney
>he chucks it at me and knocks me out

Turns out he killed everyone in the estate too. Now I got no fucking legs and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get fired from the city watch for being physically unfit and then die of plague on the streets.

Anyone else got stories of this fucker?

Yeah. If you spare Daud, the outsider has interesting remarks about that and states "You fascinate me." He also says that if Sokolov wanted to contact him he could try by being a bit more interesting, so I think the Outsider is more morally gray than "the devil". But I don't think he's some trickster god like some other anons have said either.

I thought there was an entire comic detailing the origin of the outsider.

>non-lethal
>snooze
Have you ever played Thief? Some people get off on that kind of gameplay.

I like stealth games, but "blink, choke, repeat" got old very quickly. I enjoyed the challenge of it, but a lethal run just has so many more toys to play with. I hope 2 gives us more non-lethal abilities and gadgets this time.

give that man 50 shekels

omg did they put the kick from dark messiah back in?

You realize you can play through most of the game without even having to choke people out, right?

Does possible = significantly more fun?

>Try to do a run without killing anyone
>One kill
>Because one poor fucker dropped one of those blue liquid barrels when i was trying to sneak pass behind him